Pam's Cumming Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

John obeyed her with great pleasure. Sydney's fingers had already loosened her tight hole so that John slid in more easily than normal. The hot tightness that surrounded him felt fantastic. Even though this was not new for him combined with everything else that had happened, it only made his sensations more intense. John was enjoying the pleasure of his wife's tightness around his cock when he felt someone else near them.

Sydney knelt in front of them with a double headed dildo. Pam recognized it from their last adventure together. She had used it to fuck Maya and Sydney at the same time. She didn't know what Sydney had in mind for it, but she just knew it was going to be great. Sydney pressed one of the heads of the dildo at the entrance of Pam's slit. John did not stop as Sydney slid it further into Pam.

John and Pam gasped together. Pam felt full of cock. She had never had been fucked by two cocks at the same time before. John felt the dildo slide into Pam's pussy. He could not begin to imagine what it felt like to her. They both moaned as Sydney continued to work the dildo in and out ever so slowly.

Sydney positioned her ass close to Pam's pussy, then asked Maya for help. Maya grabbed the other end, knowing what Sydney wanted, pushing the other end into Sydney's ass. The three of them fucked together as Maya stroked Sydney's cock. As they rocked in unison, Sydney's cock began to harden again. Pam felt herself on the verge of an orgasm. Maya grabbed one of her tits, pulling on Pam's nipples. Her already sensitive nipples felt everything. Fire pulsed through her body as she came on John's cock and the head of the dildo. Her body had spasm after spasm as the orgasm hit her from head to toe.

John and Sydney did not relent. They were both ready for more. Sydney's cock had hardened again and she was ready for it to be planted somewhere. Maya was hot and ready, but Sydney had other ideas. She pulled the dildo from Pam's pussy and replaced it with her own cock. Pam cried out as Sydney slid into her. The dildo was nothing compared to the size of Sydney's cock. If Pam felt full before, it was nothing compared to now. It only took a few thrusts from Sydney before Pam came again. She clenched tight around both Sydney and John as she cried out,

"Oh yes. Fuck me like the slut I am. Give me your cocks hard and fast."

They increased their pace, giving her exactly what she wanted. The friction of Sydney's cock through the thin skin that separated them pushed John over the edge. He shot hard and deep into Pam's ass. One continual groan came from his lips as he experienced an orgasm of a magnitude he had never imagined. Long after he would have normally gone limp, his cock stayed hard.

Pam, Maya and Sydney had met several days before Pam and John had come over. They had discussed what would happen and if anything was off limits. John was not part of the discussion. He had no idea what was in store for him. When he finally went limp, he thought he would rest and enjoy the show for awhile, or perhaps spend more time worshipping Maya's pussy as he had done earlier. He was in for a surprise.

Sydney continued to fuck Pam, while Maya asked, "Pam, do you still want to do what we discussed?"

In between thrusts and moans, Pam replied, "Yes. It's time for John to have his experience."

John heard the exchange but did not know what they were referring to. Maya approached John, running her hands across his body, stroking here and there. Her mouth touched skin, nibbling, licking, sucking, providing sensations in various areas of his body. It would take him awhile to recover and be able to fuck her, but he was not stopping her from caressing him. His own hands explored Maya's body, gliding over her smaller tits, probing into her wet pussy, and teasing her ass.

Maya's tongue worked lower and lower down on his body. Her hands pushed his legs apart. Her tongue traveled to areas that were rarely explored. Maya took his balls into her mouth one at a time giving them each some suction, running her rough, wet tongue all the way around. Her tongue traveled further back, to the sensitive spot just behind his balls. It played there. She heard his sharp intake of breath as she neared the rim of his ass. He wanted it and feared it at the same time. When her tongue hit the outer rim, he held his breath. Maya continued on. Pleasure took over and he allowed Maya's tongue to travel around the rim, even pressing at the opening.

Maya continued with her tongue lashing, adding her fingers to the mix. She was kneading his ass cheeks, moving closer and closer to the hole. She added her finger at the entrance along with her tongue, pressing in. John gasped again and began to protest.

"John, your agreement with Mistress Pam was that you do exactly as I say. I have given Maya permission to have fun with your ass. You like fucking mine, it's time for you to find out what it feels like," Pam exclaimed.

John was again stunned by her forcefulness. Maya never relented. Her finger pushed through the first ring of his ass. He was surprised when he felt pleasure as she continued further in, her finger now buried in his ass. She slowly withdrew it, then plunged back in. She began fucking him with her slim finger. He was amazed at the nerve endings in his ass. It seemed to be electrified. She stretched him further when she added a second finger, continuing to fuck him. A third finger entered him, stretching a little further. John began to fuck Maya's fingers himself. He was pressing his ass onto her fingers, taking as much as he could get.

"Oh, I think this tight ass might just be ready," stated Maya.

Little did John know what the plans were.

Pam reluctantly allowed Sydney to withdraw from her pussy, only because she knew what was coming. John was in for one hell of a ride.

Maya was soon joined by Sydney, whose larger hands began probing John's ass. John knew the exact moment that Sydney's finger joined Maya's. The additional pressure was quite apparent.

Pam whispered into John's ear, "Sydney has a magnificent cock. You got to taste it. Now you're going to feel it. She's going to give you her great big cock in your tight ass, just like she has done to both me and Maya.

John attempted to protest, but Mistress Pam's slap on his ass silenced him.

John groaned as Sydney continued to stretch his ass. Each addition brought pain followed by intense pleasure. When he felt Sydney withdraw her fingers, he knew what was coming next. He tightened as he prepared for intrusion that was to follow. Sydney talked him through the initial entrance.

"Just relax and loosen up. When you tighten it's harder to slide in," Sydney instructed.

John loosened slightly, but was still hesitant. Pam reached to grab his ass and pull the fleshy cheeks apart, providing everyone a view of Sydney's big, hard, black cock penetrating John's brown star. Pam was telling John how sexy it was to see Sydney sliding into him.

"Trust me baby. I know what it's like to have this wonderful cock in your ass. Just relax and enjoy it. I know you'll love it when you do."

Pam's words were having the desired effect on John. He loosened up as Pam talked to him. Once he got past the initial penetration, he began to experience the sensations that Pam was relaying to him. He wondered how her smaller body was able to handle such a large cock in her ass. He loved her even more.

John was on his hands and knees with Sydney sliding in and out. It gave him the perfect view of Pam and Maya stroking and fingering each other as they watched the cock giving his ass such pleasure. The pain had left and he was focused simply on pleasure now. He felt every ridge and bump of Sydney's cock. He was stretched wide, with Sydney buried deep into him, all the way up to her balls.

Pam issued instructions periodically.

"Give it to him faster Sydney. Let him feel what that magnificent cock feels like when it rides him fast."

Her words fueled John. He met Sydney's thrusts, feeling her balls slapping against his ass. He no longer cared about stigma or pain. His ass felt wonderful. His cock was thickening and hardening again. His beautiful, sexy wife was enjoying the body of another woman right in front of him. This was not the night he expected when they stepped into the house. It was far better.

He felt Sydney's thrusts increase in speed and pressure. Sydney used his ass as John would use a pussy and it was amazing. His cock grew harder and so did Sydney's. John felt a pulsing in his ass that he had never felt before. At the time he didn't know it was Sydney about to cum.

"Oh your ass is wonderful. I'm about it fill it full of cum," Sydney exclaimed.

John's cock was now fully hard. Pam and Maya were on either side of him, stroking his cock as they watched Sydney cum, hard. John could feel Sydney filling his ass. Her cock pulsed, the hot sticky cum filled him and Pam and Maya were jerking his cock. It wasn't long before John was ready to cum was well. Sydney continued to stroke his tender ass, as he shot his load. Maya and Pam lay under him, catching his cum on their faces as he did.

John had never imagined that he would have a cock in his ass, much less a large black cock, but he did not regret the events at all. His beautiful wife had given him an amazing experience.

John and Pam spent the remainder of the weekend with Sydney and Maya. Pam directed their adventures and couplings, putting them in every combination imaginable. He fucked every ass there, including Sydney's, had several double penetration adventures, and watched his wife become a sexual animal where nothing was off limits. As far as he was concerned, Mistress Pam was the best thing that ever happened to their sex life.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers
12