Pam's Exciting Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

The man was to arrive at 7pm so we arranged for a meal to be sent to our room before then. It was a light meal and we enjoyed sitting there eating together but I couldn’t get rid of my nervousness and I guess it showed. When the meal tray was ready I placed this outside our door and returned to my lovely wife. It was then that she held my hands, leaned forward and kissed my very gently so that she wouldn’t smudge her lipstick and said, "Darling, there is just one thing I haven’t told you about! The stranger who is going to fuck me is black!" I jumped up shocked and was ready to call the whole thing off! I knew she was concealing something from me but I certainly didn’t expect this! I am not sure why I just didn’t grab her and drag her out to the car and head for home. Anyway, I asked her why on earth she had chosen a black man? She simply said, "I wanted to try something totally different and also he was the man who appealed to me most! I hope this won’t spoil our plans?"

I was almost speechless and had a million thoughts flashing around in my mind. Before I could say anything else there was a knock at the door! Now it was too late to change my mind without causing a huge fuss. Well this was it!

Pam kissed my lightly again and then walked unsteadily to the door and opened it! There standing outside was a tall, handsome black man! He had a wonderful smile and greeted Pam with a hug and a kiss. He then walked straight into the room and greeted me like a long lost friend and shook my hand warmly. He introduced himself as Tom and I had to admit I could see why Pam would have been charmed by him. He really did his best to make me feel at ease and told me he knew exactly what Pam was looking for and had done this sort of thing many times before. He told me he would stop at any time if I asked him to but told me this would have to be agreed to by Pam as well. He also said he would stop immediately if Pam asked him to!

He was about 6ft tall and had an athletic build. He appeared to have no surplus fat on him and was, in deed, a fine specimen of a man.

Tom suggested I might like to sit on a chair alongside the bed and he also warned me that the agreement was that I wouldn’t interfere (unless I called a stop to the proceedings) and so I wasn’t to attempt to join in with them.

Soon after he began to remove his clothes. When he had removed his jacket my idea of his athletic appearance came through. He had a wonderful body. He continued to remove his clothes until he just had his underpants on. He then moved over to Pam who was trembling visibly with excitement. He slowly removed her negligee and slipped it down off her shoulders. He held her hands and looked at her lovely body. He then pulled her to him, bent down and kissed her passionately. I could feel anger rising in me but I sat quietly.

He then moved her over to the bed and carefully laid her down in the center. He then removed his underpants! Well, I know every story written about black men fucking somebody’s wife told about the size of the man’s cock but in this case it was quite true. He had a monster of a cock hanging down between his legs. As he moved on to the bed with Pam, he began to caress her body and stroke her in all the right places to make her excited. It was a long time before he finally placed his hand on her bush and slid his fingers down into her cunt. I could see from the way he was playing with her bush that he loved the feel of her wiry hair.

She was terribly aroused and I could see the excitement in her body and face. He had been kissing her all the time except when he moved from her mouth to her nipples. I could see he was fascinated by the shape of her nipples and he sucked on them the same way that I do – with plenty of suction and something to grip with my lips. He also kissed her navel and later moved his face between her parted legs. All of this time Pam had not looked at me at all. She was engrossed in Tom and he was getting all the attention. Soon after he had begun caressing her body, Pam reached down and took his huge cock in her hand and stroked him.

He had slowly grown to a length which must have been 12 inches! I could hardly believe it could be so large and long. Tom must have been playing with Pam’s body for over 40 minutes before he began to move around on the bed. He adjusted his body until they were in a 69 position and his huge cock was dangling firmly just above her mouth. He already had his mouth buried in her pussy lips and was licking and sucking her noisily. She had hold of his cock and she opened her mouth as wide as possible and pulled his cock until he lowered it into her mouth!

He was huge and she struggled to get very much of it inside her mouth. She couldn’t keep this up for long and told him she couldn’t do it any more. He then returned to her side and was lying next to her. He began kissing her again and she was still shaking from cumming several times when he was licking and sucking her clit. He then asked her if she was ready and she replied, "Of course Tom, please fuck me gently!" This was my lowest moment but I kept my calm.

For the first time, just as Tom was holding his body above my wife, ready to force his giant cock into her cunt, she looked over at me and smiled! She was about to do what she had set out to do and there wasn’t much I could do about it now. I certainly couldn’t possibly stop her pleasure now.

She returned her face to his and they began kissing deeply. She was holding his cock in her hand and, with her legs spread apart as far as they would go, she pulled him towards her opening. She used her other hand to help spread he pussy lips to help him with his entry. His cock touched her lips and she shuddered with an instant orgasm! She was really turned on. He pushed forward and his cock parted the lips and he began to enter my wife!

She could feel the pressure on her lips because of his size and she then pulled her knees up onto her chest to give him better access to her cunt. He obviously knew what he was doing and slowly pushed his cock in further and further until he had most of it embedded in my wife’s cunt. She struggled bravely to get it all in but had to ask him to slow down and wait a while. He did this willingly and after a short spell he again pushed forward and, to my surprise, he managed to get all of that giant cock into her cunt. She almost screamed when he hit bottom and she came again. He hadn’t even begun to fuck her yet; he had simply inserted his cock into her body.

Pam was hanging on to his neck for all she was worth and the expression on her face told me she was enjoying it all. Once he began to fuck her the expression on her face change from excitement to pure lust. She was in raptures and the sensations she must be feeling as his cock pounded her sweet little hole had her cumming almost constantly! He lasted much longer than I had possibly imagined and eventually he whispered he was about to cum.

It was then that I suddenly realized he wasn’t wearing a condom. I hadn’t specifically asked for Pam to make him wear one but I had expected her to at least do that. The speed of his fucking told me even an earthquake probably wouldn’t stop him now. With a couple of jerks of his body he ejaculated his semen deeply into my wife’s cunt! Now what?

They held each other tightly as they came down from their high and eventually Tom’s cock fell out of her cunt with a loud plop! They continued to lie together and kissed all the time but they were spent – both of them. For the first time I realized Tom had made love to her and not fucked her as I had believed he would!

After about another ½ hour, Tom rose off the bed and dressed. He thanked Pam and myself profusely and then departed through the door! Pam continued to lie on the bed because she was absolutely exhausted by the effort of fucking Tom.

As soon as the door was shut I moved over to the bed and bent over and kissed Pam. No matter what they had just done, she is my wife and I love her! She was too tired to respond to my kiss but I understood and covered her with a sheet and returned to the chair. Many thoughts were rushing through my mind – foremost was the doubt she would still love me now that she had been fucked by such a monster cock, and on a black man at that! I have nothing against black men but I wasn’t too happy about one of them fucking my wife. I guess the strain on me was telling too and although I couldn’t believe it, I fell asleep in the armchair beside the bed.

I woke about an hour later to find Pam hadn’t moved an inch since I covered her. I decided it was now or never and so I slipped all my clothes off and slid into the bed beside her. I found her body was still sweaty from all the exercise she had gone through but I loved her just the same. I placed my arm around her waist and held her firmly and soon began to doze off again. I suddenly realized I had not cum myself despite what I had seen. My cock was as hard as a rock but I just rested that along her hip and soon slipped into a deep sleep.

I woke first next morning and began to stroke Pam’s lovely body. When I moved my hand down to her bush it was quite matted and stiff so I moved my hand further down to her cunt. As soon as I moved my finger into her, I was met with a pool of semen which was still in her cunt during the night. I couldn’t believe she had slept on her back the whole night. The sheets were a mess under her because some of the semen had leaked out and run down between her cheeks.

As soon as I began to play with her, she woke and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard! She told me she loved me and hoped I loved her too. Of course we still felt the same about each other. I found I had gotten over my terrible thoughts of last night and today was a new day for both of us. Pam told me she had to visit the toilet and when she sat up she had cum running out of her hole onto the sheets – what a mess we had made. I couldn’t believe the amount of semen which had run out of her. I had to get a hand towel for her to hold between her legs as she walked to the bathroom!

When she returned after washing herself as best she could I could still see the remnants of Tom’s cum in her pubic hair and all of a sudden I became very aroused! I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply and told her I loved her. She responded and our naked bodies were pressed together.

Pam broke our kiss and stepped back! Firstly she thanked me for allowing her to try something totally different from what we had ever done before. She then apologized for not telling me she had been working on finding a man for over 6 weeks and she reserved the biggest apology for not telling me Tom was black. She explained she had rung him after seeing his advertisement in the newspaper and he had told her he would send her some photographs of himself provided she would send some back of herself.

She had agreed to this and when she checked her e-mail, there were the photos – all 6 of them – of Tom in all his naked glory and with a huge erection. She had immediately chosen him as the one but had no photographs to send back to him. She had gone to a glamour photo studio on the other side of town and asked for a couple of nude photographs to be taken of herself. She had been totally embarrassed when she had to stand naked in front of the photographer but he had seen lots of naked women and took the photographs. Pam told me she had made sure she had the negatives! Anyway all the arrangements had been made about 3 weeks before the actual night but she needed all the extra time to get her head around what she was doing and planning how she was going to tell me Tom was a black man with a huge cock!

I was terribly aroused and wanted to take Pam onto the bed and fuck her but she told me she didn’t want me to follow Tom because that had been an adventure and now it was over! She wanted to have a complete shower and be completely clean before we made love.

I watched her in the shower and it must have been the longest shower she has ever had! She washed and scrubbed her body making sure she had removed every trace of her once-only lover! When she was nearly finished I joined her and we continued the shower together.

We dried one another and when we were finished we walked to the bed, removed the soiled sheets and covered that wet portion with towels so that we at least had a dry spot to lie on.

I guess we made love just as we had early in our marriage. Nothing had changed and I knew Pam was able to push Tom from her immediate mind because she loved me and only me. I know she will remember Tom for many years to come and I can’t blame her for that – it was an exciting experience for her but now we must resume our marriage and love for each other and continue on with our life. We had a wonderful weekend in that motel room.

Although I had lots of reservations about Pam fucking another man on this occasion it all worked out well and although I never bring up the subject of Tom, I am sure he is somewhere in her mind for much of the time.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12