Pam's Inner Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam's maintenance man gets a show in the bathroom.
4.3k words
4.03
46.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Disclaimer: This is the second chapter of the "Pam's Inner Slut" series started earlier by Blackjack, with Pyrofanity's first chapter to come in Chap. 03.

Although Pam gave into blackmail to keep her growing sexual exploits a secret – there was no such hold over Leo. As such, he felt much freer to talk about his big moment with Pam, although he did limit the bragging to friends that didn't have big mouths.

John didn't have a big mouth, yet he was too distracted by Leo's story – and by his own brain's fantasies of that story – to talk much anyway.

When the maintenance man heard all about Pam, her appetites, her alluring naked body and her tight, wet warmth – and then remembered she lived right in his own building – it got him through more than a few nights. Granted, he was too busy masturbating to sleep too long on those nights, but his job didn't keep him awake 24 hours a day anyway.

So John had free time to sleep, go over Leo's hot story again and fight off boners on the job. Yet when it became hard to hide his boner on one job, and when he wished he could have been working on Pam's room – among other things he suddenly wanted to work on with Pam – he got a brilliant idea.

This idea would make his nights sleepless with furious masturbating for weeks. Yet since this would be hotter than any fantasy, he might cum to it pretty quick anyway. But as long as he didn't cum too quick around Pam, that would be fine.

He would put that to the test by arranging for Pam's hot water to be turned off, then he'd kick back and wait for the obvious results. And within several minutes, the call came from Pam's apartment room.

This wasn't the first time John heard Pam call him with a problem. Yet it was the first time he was aware of what she might be capable of doing for him, if he drove a hard enough bargain. John always suspected that she was probably sexier than she appeared to be on some days. But now that Leo confirmed it in ways he never would have imagined, John just had to find out for himself.

So after Pam called to tell John what happened to her hot water, he came over to her apartment door right away to get the ball rolling – to coin a phrase. And right away, his wildest hopes were exceeded as Pam opened the door in nothing but a towel. Her hair, shoulders and legs were still bare and wet from cold water – to say nothing of what might be bare and wet under that towel.

Pam was somewhat aware of how John might imagine her bare, wet parts like this, yet it didn't bother her. Maybe it was because her recent ordeals had already made her desensitized to leering. Maybe she was just determined to get her hot water back, and get thoroughly cleaned up, before her sexual tasks started. Perhaps making men imagine her bare and wet really did turn her on – but that could fuel her post-shower fantasies later. For now, she just needed a shower first.

"John, would you get my hot water back on, please?" Pam started off, trying to be firm. Yet John got her mind off Pam's firm shape underneath the towel and stayed on script. "I'm afraid there isn't much to go around, Pam," he tried to sell. "Besides, I don't know how well your pipes can hold up."

"That's nothing you can't fix, right?" Pam pointed out. "I could, but it might take a while. Besides, you're not the only tenant I have to fix things for. I might not be able to give your problem the attention it needs....not right away," John laid out.

"Come on, it'll just take a second! I need my hot water!" Pam complained before making herself calm down. Although she did need it and did need a shower, she didn't want to sound too needy. She already had to sound needy enough with all that sex with Leo.....even though she wasn't forced to be needy by the end. In fact, she really legitimately needed to fuck, get fucked, suck cock and get eaten out by the end of all of it.

As she found her mind wandering to those moments yet again – which had been happening more and more and with less effort lately – John tried to play it cool. He was a little ahead of schedule, as Pam already gave him the setup he needed to start bargaining with her. If he put in the right offers, sexual innuendos and allusions to wetness, Pam would fuck him for hot water ahead of schedule too.

He let himself slip into fantasies of that goal, and of Leo's Pam stories, for a brief moment before getting back on track. However, he didn't snap out of it long enough for Pam not to notice. She could better tell when someone was checking her out now – and combined with her own thoughts and memories of being checked out, it started to get Pam going.

She studied John's face, build, crotch and jeans, and was surprised to find herself disappointed that there was no obvious bulge. Yet if Pam wanted to make him get one, she now knew she had her ways to do it. If she wanted to, she could get one growing and make him fix her hot water in seconds, just so he could get back to his office and jack off. Just so he could imagine joining Pam in that hot shower, and imagine Pam doing her own pipe work on him.

Pipe work that could make Pam hotter, wetter and more drenched than a shower could ever achieve. Pipe work that would make Pam jump back in that shower, if only to wipe all the cum off her – at least the cum she couldn't scoop up and swallow. God that was such a nasty thought....yet even nasty things could be insanely hot, as Pam certainly knew by now. And John didn't even look nasty, to say nothing of the rock hard things she couldn't see.

"Pam?" John finally asked when he was done zoning out, and noticed that she was a bit zoned out as well. Once she snapped out of it, John went on to set up his offer. "Like I said, I need to give you my full attention, if I'm going to really fix this. So why should I give you all my focus and attention, at the expense of the other tenants?"

John knew he risked Pam getting mad and demanding he do this just because it was his job. He was running a risk on a lot of things – for all he knew, Leo had made up the sex stories with Pam just to screw with him. Even if Pam was a sexy hellcat for him, there was no guarantee she'd be one for John, hot water or not.

"Would your other tenants let you watch them shower?" John thought he heard Pam say. When he looked over and saw her hold his gaze – and look at him a bit more erotically – he realized he might not have heard things. "I really need to get a good shower. And it takes a lot for me to do it just right. If I....showed you how I do it, you might appreciate how I need hot water to really....get clean."

Pam figured she still needed work on her come-ons, yet John was too stunned to critique her. He was amazed that she had beaten him to the punch and he didn't need to blackmail her after all. In fact, she was pretty much blackmailing him at this point. But before he was completely seduced, he remembered a potential flaw in the plan.

"Well, I can't make you shower in cold water. But if I go over and turn the hot water on, how do I know you won't lock me out before I....see the results?" The utility room was only a few doors down, yet Pam would have enough time to lock him out and screw him over in the bad way before he got back. He may have been horny, but he wasn't stupid horny quite yet.

However, that pretty much changed the second Pam untied her towel and let it fall down to the floor. "Are these results enough of an answer?" Pam said a little uneasily, but as seductively as she could manage.

Seductive or not, it certainly worked well enough to get him out of the apartment. With that, Pam headed to the shower and expected the hot water to be back on shortly.

It then occurred to Pam that she could still lock the door afterwards and not have to go through with this. After all, she already acted slutty enough by disrobing for him, so that should have been enough. The important thing was she would have her chance to shower properly, before getting dirty all over again later.

Dirty in ways that would probably test her more than showering in front of a relative stranger. But if she couldn't do that much, how would she handle whatever came and cummed next?

And it's not like showering in front of a relative stranger was something she could turn down as easily anymore. In fact, thinking about how he'd see her get wet – maybe in more ways than one – and thinking about how it would make him react....and what he might do about it....

Pam clenched her pussy just thinking about it, and was nearly tempted to touch it then and there. But then again, she didn't have that much time before the hot water came back on. If she was going to start doing this stuff, she couldn't do it here. So she rushed to the shower, got herself in and turned the hot water knob.

A minute after John gave Pam her hot water back, he returned to the apartment and was encouraged by how the door wasn't locked. Pam herself wasn't anywhere to be found, yet within seconds, he heard some clear sounds from the bathroom. The shower was already on – and so was the show inside of it, as far as John could tell.

When John got into the bathroom, he confirmed that the shower was working and that Pam was working inside of it. Although he couldn't get an entirely clear view of her behind the shower door, he made out everything he had to. Her shapely naked figure was outlined perfectly, and now he knew it was dripping wet with water to boot.

She was standing underneath the showerhead and letting the water coat her hair, her firm, full tits, her heart shaped ass and the pussy he only got an all too brief glance at. And now she was running her fingers through her wet hair, arching her back and letting her ample, creamy chest stick out. God, John wanted to make her tits even creamier with his cum....but first things first.

Pam reached for a bar of soap and a sponge, as it appeared she really was trying to get clean – for the moment. She rubbed the soap onto the sponge and started washing her body with both items. Before long, John could see the soap coating and covering her naked skin and making it even softer. Or he could at least imagine it and let it make him even harder. In fact, he was now at a loss as to why he hadn't already started touching himself.

John put his right hand on his hardening crotch and started to rub himself through his jeans. As the shower got steamier, Pam turned around and got a look at him palming himself. She clenched her legs together and found herself thrusting her hips forward, then took the sponge and started rubbing and cleaning her breasts with it.

Seeing Pam lather up her juicy breasts even further, while focusing on his arousal, just made John that much more aroused. It was a vicious cycle, so what else could he do to break it but unbuckle his belt? Once it was off, he was more easily able to stick his hand down his pants and palm himself through his underwear. But for a second, he thought he did something wrong when Pam turned around – at least until she pressed her ass against the shower door.

Her firm, luscious backside rubbed gently against the door as Pam went to the edge of the shower and turned the showerhead to the left. Now that it was raining down on her again, she ran her fingers through her drenched hair and let her hands glide down her body. When they reached her pussy, her ass arched further against the door as she began touching herself – and could only imagine how John was touching herself behind her.

The fact she wasn't looking and could let her imagination run wild somehow made her even hotter and wetter. And that wasn't just due to the water.

As she finished washing herself with her back turned, John was very quietly taking his pants down and letting his hard cock breathe at last. But while it was free now, all it really wanted was to bury itself into something – specifically one of the two holes near that teasing, tempting ass of Pam's.

He let out a moan as he touched his dickhead and let his member point right at Pam's behind. Then he walked forward until the tip of his cock was pressed against the shower door, with her ass pressed right against the other side.

John started pumping himself in earnest, letting out a series of moans that really got going once he heard Pam moan too. The door was getting fogged up, so it was harder to actually make out Pam's delicious body, yet he had seen enough to fuel his imagination. He could still see her turn around and take her ass off the door, which disappointed him for a moment. Until he saw Pam wipe the door and make herself more visible to John again.

This time, John could more clearly see Pam's front, and Pam could more clearly see his throbbing cock through the mirror. The throbbing cock that was throbbing just for her, and was getting hard and hot for mousy, innocent little Pam Beesley. Or rather, it was throbbing for the slutty version of mousey, innocent Pam Beesley, assuming that the two were really separate after all.

But Pam knew that each side of her was getting turned on – too much so to keep hiding behind a shower door anymore. So she went back below the showerhead and made a more deliberate show of making her body wet, and letting the water run down her body. She peeked through and saw that John was rubbing himself a bit more intensely as a result, but she didn't want him to cum too soon.

Someone was actually at risk at cumming too soon to her. That was just too sexy to resist for some reason.

"I think I'm all clean now," Pam tried to say teasingly. "Do you want me to stay clean for long?" she became comfortable enough to ask. Her only answer was the sights and sounds of John taking the rest of his clothes off. So Pam walked over and prepared to welcome him into the shower to finish the job. Yet when John opened the shower door, he just stayed still.

With no doors between them, and without needing to run off to turn on the hot water, John finally got a good, solid look at Pam's naked body – while it was all wet, at that. He was right to wonder back then if she was hiding a hot, tight little package, and Leo only barely did it justice. Her glistening, full tits and pussy, her well defined curves, the swell of her hips and the perfectly plump ass behind it, and the arousal on those wide green eyes and that tempting mouth....

"Get out here," John ordered and backed up. He didn't want to get into the shower with her – he wanted that seductively wet body pressed up against him in a dry space to make him wetter. And make him so much harder. Pam got the message and walked/swayed over to him in the middle of the bathroom, then John pulled her over the rest of the way and kissed her roughly.

He soon focused less on the kissing and more on running his hands all over every wet, soft, taut part of Pam that he could. He cupped her dripping round tits, pushing them up and rubbing them together, and drying them off with his hands. But the rest of her would get dry on its own if he didn't hurry, so John went to caress her stomach and then her back before grabbing her soaked behind. This allowed him to press his cock right up against her stomach, then started thrusting up and savored her wet, smooth skin rubbing against his member.

That was the final straw for Pam's inner slut to fully come out and play.

"Oh God....oh, I want to make your cock wet," she gasped out before pulling away from him. Before John could object, Pam went down on her knees to indeed start making his cock wet. She wetted it with her tongue, then soon started to use the rest of her mouth. Her hand was still a little wet, so she dried it off by rubbing his balls with it as she went down on him deeper.

After another minute of her sucking him off and gazing up at him with her suddenly sultry green eyes, John barely had enough time and will power to get his cock out of Pam's mouth and her hand off her balls. "No, no, I'm not going off yet. Get up and bend over," John ordered with his voice slightly shaking. Pam was disappointed, yet she soon understood where he was going with this. If he was going to go off, he had to fuck her first.

Then again, maybe he needed to buy time for his cock to come down off the edge.

After Pam wiped the steam off the bathroom mirror, bent over in front of the sink and let her ass stick out for him, John got his idea to buy time. He bent down behind her, rubbed her still slightly wet ass and made it a little wetter himself by kissing, licking and nibbling each supple cheek. With his tongue warmed up, he then had it dive into her pussy and rubbed his face directly into her from behind as he ate her out.

Pam's moans and her eventual grinding against his face may not have made John entirely calm down there. Yet he would probably last a respectable length of time inside her now, and he got to taste what he would be fucking soon enough. Satisfied – to an extent – he took his face away from Pam's pussy and ass and stood behind her again.

John grabbed a hold of her perky cheeks again, then leaned over to actually turn on the hot water in the sink. He put his hands under the faucet and got his hands wet, then turned off the faucet and put his wet, hot hands on Pam's ass to get it soaked again.

As Pam moaned and let out a few "Fuck"'s , John rubbed the water deeper onto her round ass and then stroked his cock before his hand got dry. He then put both hands on her ass again and placed his cock right in between her cheeks, beginning to teasingly fuck her in between her ass. Since she got the steam off the mirror, he could see on the reflection how aroused and hot this made Pam, as if her moans didn't clue him in already.

John fucked her ass crack a bit faster and continued to tightly squeeze the rest of her bum, before cupping it and jiggling it up and down a bit. He then spread her cheeks to finally get a clear look at her two tight holes, briefly debating which one he wanted to enter. However, he probably only had enough stamina to last in one, and he needed to at least take that pussy before he finished. So he went conventional and buried his cock into Pam's pretty pussy with one long, slow thrust.

Pam let out a long continuous groan as she took his cock in and adjusted herself to the size. After savoring how his entire length was into Pam, and taking in how his fantasies of doing so were way off base, John pulled halfway back and then buried himself back in quickly. Before long, he started to establish a slow rhythm inside her, and became confident that he could last for a few minutes.

Once he got the hang of it, John took his hands off her ass and reached back for the faucet again, stopping his thrusts briefly. This time when he turned it on and got his hands wet with hot water – but not too hot – he put them on her tits to make them wet again. He soaked those plump beauties and grabbed onto them as he resumed fucking Pam harder from behind.

To keep this from ending too soon, Pam made herself focus on her own reflection, instead of the hard cock drilling her. This helped her see just how....in heat this hard cock was making her. Hard cocks were doing that to her lately.

They were making her more wanton and starved for sex than she ever had been before. They were making her into something she never thought she would be – and never thought she might be a little tiny bit okay with being now.

They were making her into a slut. A slut who wanted to be taken over the edge and back for her sluttiness. Like she wanted to go over the edge right now. And her inner slut pushed her to go the extra mile and take them both home.

"Fuck me," Pam found herself calling out as she pushed her ass and pussy up against John's groin. Fucking him back, she moaned, "Fuck me hard.....make me cum all over that hard cock. And then cum all over me...."

John didn't find a thing wrong with that idea. He pushed her drying tits up a bit more, then let go and watched the mirror to see them bounce as he picked up the pace. He grabbed Pam's hips and drove in as deep as he could, before pulling out and then slamming in with one deep, quick thrust. After they both groaned and called out "Fuck!" John did it again and again.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12