Pam's Interracial Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

"When I complied you responded with a full-fledged orgasm and pushed my head down toward your pussy. On my way down to my knees, I hooked my thumbs in the waist band of your open cut-offs and slid them and your white bikini-cut panties over your hips. I can still remember how sexy it looked when I let go of them and they slowly slid down your legs coming to rest around your ankles and how you first lifted one foot out of them, and then, looking down at Al, who was unzipping his sleeping bag and spreading it out as a bed on the tent floor, you used the other foot to deftly separate the panties from the cut-offs. You used a sexy kick type of motion and the panties floated across and landed on Al's nose. As I sit here longing to be with you, I can picture you that night naked in front of me looking like a living Venus: the tan-lines of your blue string bikini visible on your hips and breasts, your light-brown pubic hair neatly trimmed about one inch inside those tan-lines.

I reached my hand out to yours to help you lie down on the spread out sleeping bag that Al had prepared and when you were lying on your back I lay next to you and kissed my way up your body back up to your lips. While I was on my way to your lips, Al, obviously aroused by the smell of your panties, was working his way down your body to your pussy. When he got there he was an expert 'cunnilinguist' and you couldn't seem to stop cumming as his tongue worked its magic on your sweet pussy. I wish he would tell me how he did it because try as I may, I have never been able to get you off with oral. After the fourth time you came on Al's mouth you became a sex machine. You couldn't get enough. I can still feel your soaking wet pussy around my cock as we fucked like animals. Usually you want me to be gentle and slow but you kept begging for me to 'Fuck me! Faster! Harder!'

"I couldn't hold back and spurted deep inside of you as you climaxed. You didn't want to cuddle as you usually do. When you looked over at Al and pleaded with him to take you, without thinking I let him take my place between your legs. I felt a surge of jealousy and arousal as his thick long cock slid effortlessly into your pussy which I had just slickened with my semen. It was not long before you came again and again. I was hard again and moved my cock to your lips and at that moment, you didn't refuse it because of your dislike of tasting your own juices. Instead you hungrily took my cock into your mouth and began to work your tongue around it as only you can do. I miss you. I wish you were doing that to me here in Alabama right now.

"As Al continued to pound you, I enjoyed those incredible sensations and was about to cum when Rob came into the tent. He looked at the three of us and was undressed in record time. You looked up at his dick, stopped sucking me and told Rob to take my place. I was crushed at your rejection. That's when you showed me what lucky guy I am because you also stopped Al and said, 'I want all three of you at the same time.'

"You are such a delicious slut when you are high. You made me lie on my back and sat on my cock putting it into your pussy and had Rob stick his giant cock into your ass. Your whole body seemed to quiver in a continuous orgasm. The feel of your tight pussy gripping my cock was more than I could take and I shot my load into you. Rob followed a few minutes later. Not ignoring Al you gave him the blow job of his life but he still didn't cum. He begged to fuck your pussy and I moved over to allow Al access. He slammed into you and you cried out in orgasmic ecstasy and within a minute Al flooded your pussy with cum for the third time that night. We all collapsed in a heap of sweaty cum soaked flesh. When I woke up in the middle of the night, saw you were asleep sandwiched between AL and Rob with this almost angelic look on your face. I couldn't bring myself to disturb you, so I quietly grabbed my clothes and walked naked back to our tent and got into our sleeping bag.

"As the sun was beginning to come up, I felt you crawl into the sleeping bag. I was disappointed that you had your clothes on but I can still feel the warmth and softness of being next to you. I can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Love and kisses to my sexy woman,

Lance"

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers
12