Pam's New Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey began a rhythmic motion with his hips to match hers. "Look at her, Dave, see how she loves riding my dick?"

Trey looked over at me, "I can feel her cunt spasm on my dick, she is so fucking wet." He bounced his hips and Pam moaned. My wife's mouth was open as she gasped, her hips rocking as she toyed with her nipples. She was in ecstasy.

I was enjoying the site of my wife impaled on Trey's big black dick, her body responding to his touch, her hips rocking slowly. Her breathing heavy. Her breasts rising and falling with each breath. They were exploring each other, nothing fast, taking their slow inexorable time.

"Damn, she's squeezing my dick with her cunt, it feels fucking awesome!" Trey was watching her closely; you could see her tummy contracting, her thighs tensing.

"Damn she is a fine fuck!!" Trey was getting into the scene now, "Dave, I wanted her from the moment we met; I wanted to take her right at the table at the restaurant."

Trey grunted and thrust his hip driving his cock into Pam; he grabbed her hips and ground into her. Pam gasped and bit her lower lip trying to stifle a scream. "I loved how she looked in my eyes at the table", he thrust again and Pam moaned.

"Love her long dark hair and her tits are fantastic" Trey grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, Pam looked down into his eyes and grabbed his hands holding them to her breasts.

"She has such a beautiful face, sexy lips, she is just a completely sexy woman, and I wanted to have her, kiss her, taste her lips, her pussy, feel those sexy lips on my dick, feel her tongue all over my dick!"

Trey was really getting into it; he understood what she wanted, what we wanted.

Pam smiled, "And now you are."

They continued the slow motion fucking, increasing the speed ever so slightly. I could see the sweat beading on both of them. Their moans of pleasure filled the room. Trey was keeping her at that point of pure ecstasy. I moved behind my wife to get a better view. She leaned forward over Trey, I could watch his big black dick sliding in and out of her; see the creamy juices seeping from her.

Pam would look over her shoulder at me; I could see the pleasure in her face as Trey fucked her. Seeing her respond to another man's caress, his cock, and hands was amazing. The taboo of a black man with my wife drove the eroticism to an incredible height. The talking had ceased, now it pure animal passion.

Trey, thrusting hard into my wife as she rode him cowgirl. Pam, slamming herself onto his cock. Pam turned herself into a reverse cowgirl to face me and leaned forward to grab the footboard as Trey pound into her. I could see her face and tell how she was enjoying the big black dick.

She reached for my hand and pulled me to her, "Kiss me!" she screamed as Trey thrust deep inside her pussy.

We kissed deeply and passionately as he took her. Trey slide out from under her and got onto his knees. He positioned his dick at the entrance of her cunt and thrust forward. Pam moaned into my mouth as he did this, she shuddered as she came on his cock.

Pam broke our kiss, "Cum inside me! Fuck my cunt, fill me with cum!"

I grabbed her hands and held them down, "Yeah, Trey, fill her up with cum!" I looked into her eyes and we kissed and embraced as Trey slammed into her cunt. Smacking her ass with his hands.

"I'm going to fill your cunt up, bitch! Tell me what you want!" Trey yelled!

"Cum inside me! I want your black dick inside me!" Pam screamed!

"Fuck her Trey! Fill her with that black dick!" I was begging him to take my wife. He was thrusting furiously! Hard, powerful strokes, filled my wife's wet cunt and then he yelled and grabbed her hips as she slammed into her and ground against her! She arched her back to get her ass higher as Trey came deep within her.

Trey grunted as he came, slamming his cock and grinding into her! "Take my cum!"

Pam was screaming "Oh God! He's coming inside me!"

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to look into her eyes and see her face as this transpired, she was in complete ecstasy, her hair was wet with sweat, her body covered in sweat, the sheets soaked with their sweat and her juices.

Trey emptied his balls into her willing cunt. Pam was sobbing, Trey was grunting as he finished unleashing his load into my wife. He kept thrusting into my wife; grinding hard making sure his cum went deep inside her.

We all were breathless, Trey keeping Pam pulled back on his dick. Pam was shaking; rivulets of sweat were running down both of their bodies. Pam and I looked into each other's eyes as if not believing what was happening. I let go of her hair and she collapsed face down on the mattress and began sobbing. Trey was still deep inside her and holding her hips, not letting his cock out of her, his chest was heaving. We all three were transfixed and un-moving, just the breathing and Pam's sobbing were the only sounds.