Pam's Party Hoe-Hoe-Hoe Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

Richard only lasted a few minutes and rolled off of Pam. Cum was flowing out of my wife's gash that was staying open almost an inch wide, you could see into her opening and watch the movement of the skin membrane from Claudio's cock moving in and out of her bung hole, but that didn't stop another guy from climbing between her legs. It took a minute for the new guy fucking my wife but he got into the rhythm and started pounding her cunt. Pam appeared in a constant state of orgasm with her mouth wide open and her eyes in a haze she couldn't control herself as she moaned loudly and her whole body spasmed.

Claudio yelled oh shit as her spasms on his cock deep in her back parlor caused him to tense and splashed the inside of her bowels again. This drove the guy fucking Pam over the top as he started to slam her fur hole as hard as he could, he said "take my cum you fucking whore" as he filled her cunt with yet another load of baby batter. They laid there for a few minutes and then both rolled off of my wife.

Kenny who had only used Pam's mouth to this point picked up my wife and placed her on the dining table. He crawled between her legs and rested her claves on his shoulders and said "get ready bitch, here it comes." With her ass at just the right height he lined up his horse cock which had to be 9" long and as thick as can of cola with her rear entry that was already lubed from the bung spew and not fully closing from the use. Her opening did not provide much resistance this time as he slowly started shoving his cock up her rectum.

My wife was groaning as he appeared to hit the end of the trail with his nads hanging about an inch or two from her ass cheeks. He started pulling out and then rammed it back into her ass with a loud moan from my wife. Kenny had a lot more staying power this time as he pumped her exit door for nearly 10 minutes with Pam in a daze and just moaning low guttural noises. Kenny finally pulled out and whacked the remainder of a huge load of penis pudding on her face.

Two other guys lifted my wife like a rag doll and laid her stomach down over the arm of the sofa with her anal opening in the air and her feet on the floor. Several guys lined up and took turns shoving their cocks in and out of her bum hole that in a short while ago was a tight closed knot and was now gaping brown bullet hole when they would pull out their bowel beaters.

After a while the guys pulled Pam over to the front of couch and put a pillow behind her to prop her back against the couch with her head on the floor they were holding her legs in the air. They lined up and the first guy straddled her body and bent his cock down and pushed it into her cunt. He would take turns pulling out of her cunt, sticking his cock in her ass for a while and back to her cunt. When he was ready to cum her pulled out over her face and splattered her again.

Things were beginning to wind down as several guys turned her over and were standing over her whacking their hard cocks. My balls were aching from watching all of the action and whacking my cock again and I couldn't hold out any longer I walked over and started cumming all over my wife's face and hair. I shot 4 large streams of cum that covered her face and landed in her hair. A number of the other guys took my example and started shoving cocks in her mouth, sometimes two at a time and cumming in her mouth and all over her face. The cum was puddled on her face and started running down the sides over her ears and into her hair.

It was almost 5 am and Pam laid passed out on the floor with what looked like her entire body covered with cum and my wife had creamy white discharge oozing from every opening. All the guys just lay around spent and boasting about the cum covered whore passed out on the floor. The lights were all still on and the guys were commenting about her petite body, her cum covered face and her legs spread wide with her cunt and asshole that stayed gaped open and cum flowing out. Several of the guys said it was the most awesome sight they had ever seen, and everybody said they had never had a fuck like this before.

Every guy had acted like they had not been laid for six months as they seemed to be ready for more action two minutes after they had just cum. I have never seen so many cocks at a constant state of arousal as I did that night. Pam took everyone there at least twice that night, the two young guys just out of school, Claudio was able to get five nuts in the five hours with Chase close behind with four as everyone seemed like they were starved of sex.

My wife took at least 10 loads in her mouth and on her face, she had at least six of the guys had cum in her ass including a couple of guys twice and almost everyone came at least once in her cunt as she took over 20 loads during the five hour timeframe. Not one person left as they were sleeping on the couch, chair, floor or any other place they could find. Everyone was so exhausted that not one person had bothered to get dressed, so there were clothes scattered everywhere.

Around 10am I woke up to noise and opened my eyes to see that two guys were fucking my wife again. Pam had not even cleaned up and had dried cum on her entire body and in her hair. She was laying on one guy with his cock in her cunt and another guy behind her with his cock in her ass. They must have been going at it for a little while because they were both yelling out that they were ready to cum. I watched as yet another couple of guys emptied themselves inside my wife. As they finished and pulled out she lay down on top of the guy under her and gave him a very passionate kiss. When they broke she looked at him and said "thank you that was a great way to wake up." I can't believe that we have fucked like this and for so long and so many times. I have never been fucked like this in my life.

She stood up to walk in the other room when Kenny walked up behind her and put his arms around her and caressed her tits. He was pinching her nipples as he ground his huge cock against her ass. He said "not sure where you think you are going babe but I am not done yet and I aim to have my morning fuck before you get away." With that he reached down and lined his cock up to her cunt and pushed forward. He was fucking her from behind with what looked like a baseball bat while he was standing up.

Pam groaned "I was not leaving you, I was just going to go clean up a little. I can't believe that you all want to fuck again after last night". I figured that you all got your fill and would want to leave when you woke up. "If you want to fuck me again, it is alright with me as I cannot get enough of your cocks." "Let me get on my knees so you can fuck me properly as I need to feel this cock as deep in me as possible."

With Kenny still inside her, Pam got down on all fours and Kenny proceeded to pound her from behind. He grabbed her tits as he thrust his cock into her cunt. They fucked like this for a good 10 minutes when Kenny announced that he was cumming. He clinched his ass cheeks as he thrust inside her and emptied yet another load in her.

When he pulled out, Pam stood up just to notice that everyone was standing around her, all naked and all of them hard. She looked from one to the other and said "I guess you all want to repeat what we did last night?" The guys actually agreed to let her shower and cleanup as they all piled into the bathroom to watch.

They guys were getting worked up watching her through the clear shower door and stopped her after about 10 minutes and pulled her out of the shower. They began quickly toweling her off when my wife said "I can tell from all the hard cocks that everyone is ready to go again. Let's go into the bedroom and be comfortable this time. You can all fuck me as much as you desire. I am your cum bucket as long as you can get it up."

As I walked back into the bedroom I saw that Pam was on top of one guy and had another guy on top of her as they both had their cocks inside her. You could see that as she rose up the cock in her ass would sink in deep and when she lowered herself the cock in her cunt would sink deep. She had worked up a pretty good rhythm with them this time as both cocks pounded into her. Michael, the guy that was under her, said "I can't believe how tight you are after having all these cocks fucking you. Your cunt muscles are pulling on my cock and it feels so good as you grip my cock with your cunt."

Pam was moaning "soooo full, soooooo big, sooooooo far inside me. It feels so good to be this full of cock. Sooooooo hot to be fucked by two cocks at once, both that are pounding into my body and pushing so deep inside me."

John, the guy in her ass, started crying out "I am going to fill your ass with my cum, I am about to unload inside your ass as he groaned unnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhh. I could see him clinch his ass muscles as he emptied himself inside her ass. He would pull back a little and then slam it back in as he kept cummming and cummmmming.

Pam then screamed out "I can feel your cock filling me with cum as it cums in me. I feel the warm sperm as it unloads inside my body. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh here I cum.Yessssssssss, oooooooooohhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm cummmmmmming, oh god, oh please fuck me hard as I cum for you ungh, unghhhhhhhh" as her body convulsed.

As John finished he pulled out only to be replaced by Claudio. Claudio sank his cock all the way in as he took his place fucking Pam's ass. Again two more guys now fucking both of Pam's holes as she was the constant sandwich. One by one they started to leave and by the end of the day they had all gone.

I asked Pam if she was being fucked during that whole time and she said that she at least one cock in her the entire time except when she went in to clean up. She said that she could not believe how many times she had been fucked and how many times she had cocks in every hole. She said there was no love or tenderness, just raw sex. She said that she felt so sore in every hole she could barely walk, but sore in a "good way."

I asked her if she liked what happened to her and she said that she was drunk at first and was not sure what was happening but after a couple of hours she had sobered up and by then she was just lost in the animal sex of it all. She said that she had never been involved in pure sexual desire before and it was the most thrilling thing she had ever done. To be that filled with cock and have that much cum shot inside her body was more sexual excitement that her body could stand. She said that she came so many times that she was not sure when one ended and the next one began............ acknowledgement to Robodude.

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers