Pam's Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead." It was the kind of voice you use with a little girl when she wants to paint each of your fingernails a different color.

I knotted the belt gently, so as not to rub too much, but firmly, then tied the other end to the head of the bed. Then I worked my way down Chris's body. We'd known each other for years, but this was all new to me, to both of us. I caressed each powdery-smooth inch, and felt Chris shifting under me. I flipped the top sheet up over Chris's chest, and massaged through the dark silk. I could tell by the way Chris's body moved under me, this felt special. I found one nipple through the silk, then leaned to kiss it. I took a fold of silk between my lips, and took a nipple in my mouth that way. Chris moaned when I did, and I felt the chest rise as if to ask for more.

I climbed off at that point, and continued my silk massage down the length of Chris's body. I skipped the genitals, for the moment, but rubbed Chris's long legs the same way, I loved the way those legs opened to me, and knelt between them. I worked my way back up to the top of the thigh, to where that tendon reaches across from leg to rippling belly, and rubbed the silk up the side of Chris's genital bulge.

Next, I moved the sheet away and knelt down. I trailed kisses up the inside of Chris's thigh, to that fold at the top. My face slid easily on powdery-smooth skin, and nestled between Chris's leg and genitals. The contrasting feelings, one on each side of my face, kept me nibbling there longer than I meant. I moved to the other side for a while, then addressed Chris's genitals. I stayed gentle, but the moment for delicacy was long past. I buried my lips in that beautiful bulge, and felt all the textures and shapes of Chris's intimacy. The writhing made it almost a dance, with me following to keep my lips and tongue in contact.

I leaned back, then, and asked, "Remember what comes next?" At that point I had excited Chris nearly to insanity. "Anything, Pam, anything." I reached for the tube of lubricant on the bedside table, put a big dab on my finger, and reached down between Chris's legs.

"Oh!" A big flinch. I stopped. "Cold!"

"Should I go on?" Chris nodded, eyes closed, and opened to me. I dabbed my finger with lube again, and carefully touched low between Chris's legs. Its funny, I always expect that spot to feel like an opening. Instead, it just feels like an extra softness. The tip of my finger pressed against that softness and started inward. More lube, another touch, and a little deeper. One more dab of slickness, and I returned my finger to that most intimate channel. It went in easily this time, until I felt a little ring of muscle resist me. Back and forth, gentle pressure.

I looked up at Chris. Eyes closed, that strong face had a smile, but also some sense of determination. When the face relaxed, so did the muscle inside. I was in! My finger had entered fully, to it's entire length. Chris's face trembled for a moment, and I felt quivering inside.

"Squeeze my finger, Chris." The expression on Chris's face never changed, but I felt inner muscles grasping at my finger. The soft canal inside seemed to slide along my finger on its own, as the muscles pulled in and relaxed out again. I had never felt anything so intimate in my life. "Again, Chris, really hard." I felt those unseen shapes inside, molded around my touch, caressing me as I had never been caressed before. We worked out an easy rhythm by silent agreement, my finger sliding in and out as Chris's inner tension grasped me.

Still kneeling between Chris's legs, I could no longer resist the display in front of me. Finger still in place, I bent to kiss those beautiful genitals. I worked each curve between my lips, tasting the sweet musk of Chris's excitement and feeling the softness against my lips and cheeks. A finger next to the one inside rubbed Chris's perineum, and my other arm reached up to touch a pointed nipple.

I had never been so excited in my life. Chris bucked under me, hips high off the sheets and then deep into them. I stayed with this magnificent human animal, though, and continued all the different touches I had in play. Then, something changed. I felt an extra urgency, deep in Chris's body at first, then out where it was visible. I pressed deeper inside, and curled my finger upwards. Somewhere, in that inner darkness, I felt the texture of that special spot that gives such intense feelings. That touch pushed Chris over the edge. Those powerful hips rocked against me in orgasm, again and again. I stayed with Chris as the fluids of sex dribbled out of my mouth, holding and caressing. Finally, Chris flopped back, exhausted and panting, gasping "enough, enough." I held my mouth still, then gradually lightened its touch. I withdrew my finger from Chris's depths, and felt almost sad as the tip lost its last touch with Chris.

I lay down next to my friend and untied the belt. Chris still lay gasping, but looked over at me with a beatific smile. "Was that what you imagined?"

I cuddled closer, "Better than I could have imagined. You're beautiful."

"Happy birthday, Pam."

"Thanks, Chris."

12