Panama Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a slave, you are needing a master, someone you can trust to take over for you, tell you what to do." Obst watched the boy work on his thumb, taking it all down his throat. "Would you like to belong to me for the night, be my slave, my little cum slut sissy."

Scotty came up off the thumb and answered, "yes sir."

The cook pulled his thumb free from Scotty's mouth and helped him to stand up. "Good, I want you to go to your room and remove clothing, wrap a towel around your nakedness and go to the showers. When you are finished come to my room, drop the towel in the passageway and come inside naked." He held his wet thumb in front of the boy's mouth and asked, "you understand what you do?"

Scotty nodded his head and said, "yes sir" and kissed the thumb.

Obst smiled at the younger man and told him, "twenty hundred hours, I be waiting for you." and the older man left the cooler, shutting the door behind him. Scotty stood there and let his mind replay what had just happened, did he really want to be a slave? He had never thought about a thing like that but he knew he was excited about seeing the man later. One thing he was sure of, he would know more about how he felt about being a slave tomorrow. He was grinning as he walked back down the dark passageway toward his room.

12