Panama Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we just collapsed into a heap of flesh and slept. I don't know how long we slept, but when I awoke Migel and Juan were gone. Annette was sleeping in my arms. She was so beautiful, and I could not believe that a woman from a small country, who appeared so innocent, had lured me into the hottest and kinkiest night of sex in my life. I stared at her for a long time, and when she awoke we made love again. This time I fucked her so hard, and I was amazed when she not only sucked my cock, but tongued my ass as well.

She also insisted that I fuck her tight ass. Heaven! I have been there my friends! Annette is now my wife, and her cousin comes to visit two or three times a year. Each time it's a total fuck fest. We have also found a BI-couple here in the States, and I love to watch my wife suck our lover's pussy while the husband is fucking my ass. These people changed my life forever and I am eternally grateful.

12