Pandora's Promise Ch. 02

Story Info
Pandora shows more promise.
2.7k words
4.43
53.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening was spent with us chatting, interrupted by the occasional blowjob from her to me, but she didn't come again. "Tomorrow's a big shoot day and I must be at my best," the lovely 22-year-old told me. "After the shoot, I'm all yours."

"Promises, promises," I laughed, in what had become a sort of catch phrase between us.

Pandora, I learned, was a Californian, had been taught the delights of sex with a male when she was seduced by a gay – but very secretly gay – high school quarter-back. Later, Pandora – her real name was Peter, I found – had the breast job and been introduced to the "chix with dix" scene after being talent spotted by one of Dave's staff at a drug store. Shades of Betty Grable!

The next morning, Pandora was in her finery for shooting to begin when Dave arrived in his repulsive stretch limo with the male lead. The swarthy, dark-haired male star produced a heavy leather flogging stool from the trunk and a cruel-looking leather paddle.

"Pandora's been a naughty bitch and she gets punished by the stud today," Dave informed me as I watched the equipment being placed by the pool as the camera crew set up.

I didn't want to watch that. If anyone was going to whip Pandora's cute ass it was going to be me, so I disappeared into the house and switched on the net. I searched the transsexual web sites and soon found Pandora.

"Pandora Payne," the site blared, "the hottest young chick with a dick to come down the pike in years. Whether it's going down on her master or submitting to his lash, Pandora will keep you in heat! Check her out!"

I smiled, and switched to the New York Times site to check the stock market. I didn't need to check Pandora out – I already had!

During the day I stayed away from the filming and around 3 in the afternoon, Dave poked his ugly mug round the door to my office and announced: "Mal my man, we're away. It's a wrap. Pandora says she's staying with you awhiles, correct?"

I nodded, a smug smile on my face.

Dave leered. "What did I tell you big boy? Isn't she something else, or what?"

"She sure is," I said, earnestly, because she sure is. "For once your promises turned out to be spot on, Dave."

Then he put on his business voice. "Right Mal, what do I owe you? You've already scored my star."

I stood up from the computer and shook him by the hand. "Just one thing I want, Dave," I told him. "No, on second thoughts, make that two."

"Shoot," said the porn director.

"I'll take that flogging stool and the paddle," I said.

"You old lecher," laughed Dave. "I'll get Pedro to remove it from the limo. Have fun!" And he was gone, before the words "I intend to" had left my mouth.

I stepped out to the forecourt to find Pedro, the male lead, removing the flogging equipment and paddle from the trunk of Dave's limo.

He glowered at me, placed the stool by my feet and almost contemptuously dropped the paddle onto it. "You know how to use this, senor?" he asked, his face contorted into a sneer.

"I'll use it on your fuckin' scrawny Mex ass if you don't fuck off outta my property right now, you slimy cunt," I snapped.

Then Pandora stepped alongside me. "Ignore him, darling," she said, grabbing my arm and rubbing her lovely young body against me. "He's just a young thruster trying to make his way in the movies, ain't that right, Pedro?"

Pedro's face softened – he obviously had the hots for Pandora. Well, fuck him! He climbed into the limo, Dave grinned at me and Pandora and shouted: "Enjoy!" The limo purred out of the driveway and I used a remote to clang the gates shut behind it.

I turned and kissed Pandora on her luscious mouth. "Get prettied up for me, babe," I whispered, "while I put this stool and paddle in the exercise room. I think I may need 'em later."

Pandora laughed. "Promises, promises," she said, and turned on her lovely high heels and strutted into the house.

I struggled to get the stool down in my basement gym, with its wide windows looking out onto the pool and LA way below through the haze. The stool was fucking heavy. I'll give Pedro one thing, he may have been a scrawny Mexican but he must have been strong to lift that stool so damn easy.

Before leaving the gym, I stripped down to one of my sexiest black satin thongs, which allowed my eight inches uncut cock to show its fully-developed outline without peeping out from the top of the garment. The thong felt smooth and sexy on my skin.

In the TV room, I mixed two Absolut Vanilla and cokes and then heard Pandora walk into the room behind me. I turned and drank in such a vision of pulchritude I thought I'd come in my thong!

Pandora was wearing a shining black satin quarter-cup bra which thrust her 36-inch boobs up into drool-inducing uplift. The globes were glowing brown, the nipples hard, demanding "suck me".

On her hips was a matching black satin garter belt, which held up shiny black stockings on her lovely legs. Black high heels were on her feet. Her eight and a half inch circumcised cock was standing, like her nipples in an attitude also demanding "suck me". Where to start, eh?

She walked with one of those sort of supermodel cross-footed walks and approached me, brushing her tits against my naked torso and kissing me full on the mouth.

"Now," she whispered, "where were we?"

I reached out and stroked her erection, while bending my mouth to her breasts to suck on the stunning globes. "Can't remember," I murmured, tasting her sweet flesh, "but we can explore, perhaps we'll find out."

We both took deep draughts of the vodkas, then threw ourselves into each others arms, her hands working immediately on making my thong totally superfluous to requirements. My erection pressed against hers, our scrotums rubbing against each other, the balls bouncing as they made contact.

But I was in no mood for a fuck on the couch. I wanted her in the broad, inviting spaces of my bed, so I picked her up into my arms and walked her upstairs, my cock rubbing against the under side of her buttocks as I marched her up to my bedroom.

As we went up the staircase, Pandora kicked off her high heels and all I had to do when we reached the side of the bed was to gently lower her onto the black satin sheets.

I leaned over and kissed her on the throat, inhaling some lovely perfume, then on her mouth before whispering hoarsely: "I want to fuck you missionary style, is that possible?"

Pandora smiled. "Sure honey, go for it," and she opened her thighs to reveal her brown puckered anus beneath her tight ball sac, with her cock laying flat on her abdomen, its tip almost brushing her navel, pre-cum gleaming at its slit.

My cock pressed against her anus, then drove into her, feeling her emit a little sigh and a panted "Oh fuck, that's great" as I slid into her satiny smoothness.

When I was all the way in my testicles banged against her nates and I felt her scrotal sac pressing against my pubic bone, her lovely cut cock thick and rubbing firmly against my abdomen. My hands cupped her boyish buttocks, firm and malleable to my grasp.

"Oh fuck, this is great, the old missionary position," she laughed, "I've not done it this way for months."

I ignored her, kissing her full on the mouth, then nibbling at her earlobes, then her throat as I banged away, my cock sliding with amazing smoothness in her slippery ass until my pent-up passion was released and I shot a lovely long spurt of semen deep into her anus.

"Sorry," I gasped, "I'll be more considerate next time."

Pandora smiled and smooched me slowly on my mouth. "Promises, promises."

Then my swiftly deflating cock slithered from her and I lay beside her lovely warm body, stroking her still-stiff prick. "How do you want it, baby?" I asked.

"Jack me off," she replied, "let's see if I can hit my tits!"

I kissed her mouth tenderly, then took her cock in one hand while I ran my other arm beneath her back so my hand could caress the golden globe furthest from me. Her cock was alive, pulsating in my grip as I used a five-fingered grip on her thick prick, stroking its smoothness, pausing every now and then to run the lotion of her pre-cum into the shaft.

Finally, the lovely porn star's body went suddenly stiff, her body temperature rose and she cried "Yes, baby, yes, here I come!" and with a little squeal she spurted a glob of semen high up her body, its splattering landing falling just short of the shiny black satin bra. The second spurt was just below that, the third and final ejaculate blobbed down into her pulsing little navel.

I climbed from the bed and found some Kleenex with which to wipe her dry, then I went downstairs to bring back two long, refreshing vokda cokes. I found Pandora lying on her belly, then noticed her beautiful brown buttocks and a deeper-tinged glow of red where the awful Pedro had worked her over.

Placing her glass on a bedside table I lowered my mouth to her sexy little buttocks and kissed her tenderly on the brown and red mounds, before asking quietly: "Did he hurt you, baby?"

Pandora rolled over and smiled at me. "Naw," she said, in mock toughness, "he was a pussy cat.

"Dave told him to fake some of the bigger shots, or he said you'd get some of your Irish high steel riggers to deal to him. I don't think he had the faintest idea what Dave was talking about, but he didn't use his full force. It was fine."

We kissed and cuddled and later, over steak and salad and a meaty big French Bordeaux, Pandora said she had a date the next day – Saturday.

"Would you mind if I ask her to spend the day here?" said Pandora, looking at me with a "butter wouldn't melt" type of look.

"Her? It's a 'she'?" I asked, curious, as we enjoyed the prime New York cuts.

"Yeah," said Pandora, "it's Lita, she's a friend of mine from a film I shot several months ago. She's another 'chick with a dick', but we enjoy each other's company because we have nothing to prove in front of each other. Mind you, we get hit on a lot! You'll like her, promise."

I grinned at the beautiful blonde, but choked back the "Promises, promises" line. "Not too much, I hope," I told her.

Pandora looked earnestly at me. "I've got you pegged for a gentleman, Mr Madison, and I'm a blonde, as you well know," she smiled. "And Lita's got jet-black hair."

"Invite her along," I said, now totally comfortable with the fact that I was having an affair with a transsexual. "There's always room for three in my bed."

"Bastard!" laughed Pandora, throwing me a playful punch. "I should spank you for that!"

I finished my steak and pondered her offer. "Nah," I said, "I'd much rather spank you."

"Promises, promises," said Pandora in her playful voice, so I stood up, clad only in my thong again, and pulled her from her chair. She was naked save for a little red PVC thong.

"Sorry, Pandora," I told her, "but this is no promise. This is a fact."

And I hauled her up into a fireman's lift and marched her down to the gymnasium, her fists beating a flurry of "Don't you dare" blows on my black, but really meaning "Yes, yes, yes!"

Inside the gym I pulled her thong down to reveal a throbbing eight-and-a-half-inch hard-on, placed her gently down on the leather-covered bench and strapped her ankles into the velcro straps at the bottom corners.

She bent over, hands grasping the top of the bench. I debated strapping her down completely, with her hands pinned into the clasps at the front bottom of the stool, but decided against it.

Her boyish buttocks gleamed in the harsh strip lighting of the gym and I stepped behind her and cupped her wonderfully firm breasts in my hands, kissing her softly on the mouth as I did so.

"Since this is going to be a whipping you're gonna remember, let me know if I'm going too easy on you, baby," I whispered.

"Promises, promises," said Pandora, but I noticed a slight catch in her throat, a quiver of excitement intermingled with fear.

I pulled away from her and hefted the black leather paddle through the air. It gave out a wonderful whooshing sound.

Pandora's cheeks tightened as she tensed for the first blow and I swooshed the paddle down, making it sing out a stunning "Thwock" as it made her buttocks jounce from the blow.

"Oh yes, Mr Madison, you're so masterful," she cried, in what I was certain was her sarcastic tone.

The next blow was harder. She grunted. No smart-ass remarks this time! And again. Silence. Again. Still silence.

I walked in front of her and ran my paddle-free hand up and down her thick shaft.

"What's the matter, baby?" I inquired. "Paddle got your tongue?"

She poked out her tongue and grinned: "Fuck me, master!"

I laughed. "For the tongue poke, you get three more strokes. Then I may consider giving you a different kind of poking!"

Stepping behind her, I again laid the paddle onto her bouncing buttocks, thrilling to the heavy "Thwock" sound as the leather did its stinging work on her bronzed flesh.

Then I lay the paddle down by my feet and knelt behind her quivering bum, my tongue seeking and easily finding her lovely little anus. She was hot and ready for me. I pulled down my thong and stepped between her gorgeous thighs.

My initial thrust was perfect, gliding deep into her satiny anal tract and my hands cupped her nipple-hard breasts, rolling the lovely nubbins between thumbs and forefingers.

But I wasn't ready to spend my semen in her yet. I pulled away, my cock's foreskin now pulled back to the ring thanks to the tightness of her glorious little ass. I walked, prick swaying stiffly, to the front of the stool, grabbed her lovely long blonde hair and yanked it down.

Her mouth made contact with my rigid prick and soon she was sucking fit to bust on my horny erection. Her mouth was so fucking good, I debated whether to give her tonsils a spray right then, and was just about ready to withdraw and take her in the ass again, when I felt the surge that cannot be stopped storming from my scrotum.

I exploded my load into her mouth, one emission, then another, then another and finally – although it was pretty puny by this stage – a fourth spray of spunk went from cock to mouth as she continued straining on my prick.

Stepping back, I smiled at her glorious face, her tongue licking around her lips, sucking in tiny remnants of my ejaculate as she smiled back at me.

Then I moved to her again and took her wrists, tugging them down and strapping them into the front of the frame until she was helplessly bound.

"Don't tell me you're ready to fuck me again so soon, Mr Madison," she said in a mocking little voice.

"Certainly not, Pandora," I told her. "I told you I was going to give you a whipping you'd remember. Remember?"

Pandora answered: "I remember, master."

I bent down and picked up the paddle which I had dropped on the floor when I'd proceeded to fuck her.

I traced it teasingly across her glorious little butt, letting her feel its gentle caress before its stinging stroke of love.

"Well," I said, speaking very calmly, although I was very excited, "it wasn't a threat, my darling, it was apromise."

To be continued.