Pandora's Promise Ch. 03

Story Info
Pandora breaks her promise.
2.1k words
4.44
48k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday dawned hot and sunny where we were, but down in the valley Los Angeles sprawled under its veneer of haze. Fuckin' town, if it wasn't for the fact that I made most of my construction business money here I'd be in Hawaii. No fuckin' haze over Waikiki Beachever.

Pandora woke me with a lovely long, slow suck and then I gave her a doggy-style fuck while she thanked me for her paddling the night before. Her buttocks were still a lovely rosy red beneath her bronzed tan.

Over breakfast of pancakes, maple syrup and oceans of black coffee, she told me a little about her friend, Lita.

"She's got lovely long legs, tiny tits and she's built like you there – an eight inch uncut cock," said Pandora, putting far too much syrup on her final pancake. "And she's 19, but very, very sexy."

"The same can be said for many 19-year-olds in this town," I told Pandora, stretching and deciding to go to the gym for a good work out. Something had to be done about all those fuckin' pancakes!

I went down and worked nude for an hour, and walked back upstairs, sweat pouring from me, my abs feeling taut and great. As I reached the kitchen I spotted Pandora, wearing only a little black PVC bikini, and alongside her a stunningly attractive girl.

My hands flew to my crotch, but Pandora laughed. "Don't be so silly, Mal, come and say hi to Lita – she's seen far bigger ones than that in her career!"

I complied, aware that my cock was starting an upward movement and also aware that in the penis department I had nothing really to be ashamed of – not porn star material, perhaps, but nothing wrong with it.

Lita stood and I was confronted by a woman the height of Pandora. She had dark hair, jet black, which fell to her shoulders. Her eyebrows were jet black and thick, her eyes brown and deep enough to swim in!

She was wearing a tiny red PVC bikini, just a pair of triangles at her smallish (32 inch) but nicely formed breasts, and a little triangle over her bunched mound. Somewhere in there, according to Pandora, lurked an eight-inch cock.

"Hi, Mr Madison," she said, smiling at me.

I held out my hand – a rather stupidly formal approach for a person who was naked and starting to display an erection.

She laughed, of course. "Hey, forget the handshake," she smiled, her pretty round featured face lighting up, "I kiss on a first date!"

And with that she stepped into my arms, placed one hand on my stiffy and gave me a very provocative open-mouthed kiss.

I tried for something flippant to counter my silly offer of a handshake and whispered: "And I fuck on a first date, Lita."

Pandora guffawed. "I heard that, darling and be careful – she'll probably hold you to it!"

After the introductions were over, Pandora announced that she and Lita intended to lay out by the pool and get "all over" tans.

"Be a darling and bring out some nice long vodka and tonics," she said, as they pair trooped outside.

I checked my watch – 11.15. Well, if they wanted to start so soon, who was I to argue. I built two big, long v and ts, took the top of a Carlsberg for myself and walked out to the pool with the drinks on a tray.

There I found Pandora and Lita working on their tans, which involved lying face up and naked on their recliners. Lita may have had small breasts, with tiny little dark brown nipples, but they stood up in perfect upthrust firmness. The removal of her bra revealed two white triangles of white flesh, which accentuated her light chocolate tan.

But it was "down there" that Lita really attracted my attention. Her flesh at the groin was also a triangle of white, but her cock – although it was half an inch shorter than Pandora's – was a gleaming brown beauty. The balls and shaft were shaved, a slim brown line running up its underside from her scrotal sac to the cock tip. Her erection was strong and the effect of it had been to pull her foreskin lips slightly back from her helmet. Like I said earlier, there's nothing queer about me, but I instantly wanted to kneel down and suck her there!

"Well, Mal," asked Pandora, after I had delivered the drinks, "does she pass your eagle-eyed inspection."

Lita looked up at me, smiling mysteriously and, of course, my prick totally gave my thoughts away – the uncontrollable bastard was pointing to the fuckin' sky!

"She's gorgeous, darling," I informed her, adding hastily: "Almost as gorgeous as you!"

"I'll drink to that," laughed Lita, sucking on her vodka-tonic.

I took a deep draught on my Carlsberg and dived into the pool, to calm down and get my randy fuckin' cock away from the girls' gazes. I plunged up and down for almost half an hour, before climbing panting from the water and towelling down.

Lita looked at me with an admiring glance. "Very impressive, Mr Madison," she said, "I see you keep very fit. I like that in a man. Means he's fit for other kinds of exercise, if you get my drift."

I got her drift OK, and so did my cock, once more starting its inevitable drift northwards.

When I was dry, Lita looked up at me, a mischievous smile on her lovely face. "How about showing me your gymnasium, Mr Madison? Pandora here tells me you've got an interesting addition to it since yesterday."

I nodded, aware that the direction this was taking could involve a certain amount of paddling. "Sounds fine by me," I said, dropping my towel on my recliner and revealing my erection.

Lita laughed, climbed from her recliner, grasped my cock and turned to look at Pandora. "What say we bring her along?" she asked. "Then you can show me how you treat her when she's been naughty."

I smiled. "Has she been naughty, Lita?"

Lita's eyes flashed and she gave me one of her cock-melting looks. "She sure has, Mr Madison – reckons you swing that paddle like a pussy. You gonna let her get away with that?"

"What do you think, Lita?" I asked, as I reached out and pulled Pandora's unprotesting figure from her recliner.

"Something tells me you're gonna whup her good," said Lita.

Pandora laughed. "Promises, fuckin' promises. Do you two everdoanything, 'cept talk about it?"

Lita took one arm, I took the other and the naked trio of us walked with Pandora in the middle across the poolside terrace, into the house and down to the basement gym.

Down there the dark-haired 19-year-old took charge, strapping Pandora's ankles into the base of the flogging stool, then her wrists.

I picked up the paddle and Lita stepped in front of her friend. Placing the thumb and forefinger of her right hand on her erection, she pressed the cock's head against Pandora's mouth. The 22-year-old sucked her down.

I stepped behind the beautifully-buttocked pornstar and whipped the paddle down across her globes. They wobbled deliciously as the leather inflicted its first "Thwock" on her. The second stroke was even harder. Pandora's buttocks trembled. I gave her four more, then dropped the implement and put my erection to the quivering lips of her anus.

As Lita thrust into her friend's mouth, I drove into her ass and soon the black-haired beauty and I were working as a team, stroking into our strapped down submissive, reaming her anus and her mouth.

"Time for a change," Lita said, her voice husky with emotion.

I pulled from Pandora's satiny smooth back passage and Lita replaced me, driving her cock deep into the bound girl's ass, while my anally-smeared cock was sucked and licked by the flogging-framed transsexual.

As I worked away, Lita looked across at me and smiled.

"Mind if I try that paddle, Mr Madison?"

"Be my guest," I grunted as Pandora sought to suck me off. I was gritting my teeth, trying to hold back and when I saw Lita wield the paddle against her friend's buttocks I knew it would be a losing battle unless I pulled away immediately.

This I did, and stood alongside the frame, stiff-pricked and watching intently as the dark-haired girl whaled the paddle down onto Pandora's bouncing buttocks.

Suddenly, she dropped the implement and walked in front of Pandora's position of bondage and placed her hands on a work-out bench. Her lovely long legs gleamed brown with traces of sweat, her dark brown, almost black, anus peeped at me.

"Fuck me!" she rasped, her voice almost a hiss. I stepped behind her and as Pandora looked on helplessly plunge my eight inches into Lita's sweat-stained anus and drove into her, one hand reaching around her to cup her nipple-hard little left breast, the other to stroke her throbbing cock.

I rammed away at her, my balls slapping and slopping against her ass as she thrust back to my every stroke.

"Ohh, fuck, I see what you mean, Pandora," Lita panted, as I worked on her, "he's got a great fuckin' cock. That's it, Mr Construction Man, fuck me, harder, harder!"

And moments after her panted instructions I felt the heat of my orgasm rising through my shaft and out into her anus as I could hold back my ejaculate no longer.

Lita groaned and turned to face me. Our mouths locked in a passionate kiss, then I knew what I had to do – had known since I first laid eyes on Lita's erection as she lay back on the poolside recliner.

I knelt and took her musky, strongly smelling but highly aromatic cock in my mouth and began to suck on it, as Lita above me voiced little sobs and sighs as I continued my oral adoration of her stunning prick.

It didn't take long for her to start panting, then moaning and I put my hands on her sweetly-rounded buttock cheeks and stroked her there, one middle finger prying between her globes to press into her back passage as she sweated and heaved to her ejaculation.

The explosion took me by surprise – it must have been ages since she'd come! The salty wad of semen splattered into my mouth, then another, another and finally the smallest spurt of jism as I sucked her hungrily down.

She wobbled, then fell back and sat in the work-out bench, a silly grin on her face.

Then there was a plaintive little call from the flogging frame: "Hey, how about me? Please? Please?"

I walked over to Pandora and knelt to release her from her bondage. She stood in front of me, rubbing her wrists to promote the circulation again. The circulation in her cock, she left to me.

Her erection was hot and urgent. I took it in my mouth and while I could still make out the briny after-taste of Lita's semen, I buried myself on Pandora's pre-cum dripping hard-on.

Like her friend, Pandora was soon surging to a relief-awarding orgasm, her spunk far less copious than Lita's but no less tasty, as she grabbed my head and pressed it into her groin when she felt the seminal surge flowing through her shaft.


The rest of the week-end passed in a lovely lazy blur of fucking, sucking and paddling – the paddling by me and Lita on Pandora's ever-obedient ass.

On Sunday evening, a thoroughly-satiated 19-year-old kissed me good-bye and pressed a card into my hand, which I slipped into the front of my thong, before stepping back and letting Lita say good-bye to Pandora.

The weeks went by, Pandora and I enjoyed a hugely erotic affair, mostly at week-ends which saw the lovely blonde able to escape Dave's camera crews.

One week-end, Pandora announced she was off to Dubai for a month. Some oil-rich Arab sheikh had seen her in one of Dave's movies and had made an offer she couldn't refuse. He, it appeared, was "curious".

I was, of course, sorry to see her go. But I still had Lita's calling card upstairs in the drawer of my bedside table, so I'd be able to occupy myself in the meantime.

After a week-end of passion, heightened by the fact that Pandora was due off to Dubai on Monday, I called a cab for her early on Sunday evening, so she could pack for her Arab adventure.

The cab rolled into the forecourt and the cabbie put her overnight bag in the trunk.

I kissed her on her lush red mouth and whispered in her ear: "Now, be back here in a month. Promise?"

"I promise," Pandora promised.

I never saw her again.

THE END