Panther-Wolf Cub Ch. 02

Story Info
Kira, and Jason met, are they mates?
3.2k words
4.56
13k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers

Chapter Two

Kira's POV

I rolled out of bed with a grunt, and fell on the cool floor, if my body temperature had been any lower I would have screamed at the coldness. Wearing only boxer shorts and a white tee, I slowly lifted up onto my knees, rubbed my eyes and blinked as I looked at my alarm clock.

"Nine o'clock, am! Damn it." I groaned, and stood up, it was way to early to be up, but I had pack business to go to. I stretched, grabbing a pair of pants from my drawer, a black tank, bra and underwear. Throwing them into a cloth bag, I walked outside, some of my pack was out and about, but not much of them. There had been a full moon last night, so I let my pack celebrate to early in the morning. I had of course only gone to bed a few hours ago and now had to get up. In packs no one notices nakedness because everyone phases and our clothes don't phase with us. I pulled off my tee and boxer shorts, at ease with my naked form and threw them back into my cabin, closing the door, I phased.

I got on all fours, my skin rippled, and I transformed into my beautiful full black wolf. I picked up the cloth bag with my mouth, leaping down off of my porch, I ran for my morning run, stretching my body and waking my mind up. My wolf was alway restless even after my run, according to the Elders it was because I hadn't claimed a mate yet. They just want me to settle down like my brother Alan, with Emma and their adorable kids Belle and Gwen.

If I was honest with my self and wolf I wanted a mate, but my true one. Someone I could share everything with and not be afraid of judgement. Yes, that's right the strong and independent Alpha of the Della pack wanted someone to love her and understand her unconditionally.

I may be an immortal, but I still had human needs. Being alive for over a hundred years had it's price, loneliness. My wolf growled in agreement, she had always guided me in the right direction, but sometime I wonder if she liked detours. She snorted at me, she wasn't confused she said to me, just slow in finding something she needed. She wanted to be absolutely sure.

Well, stop taking so damn long.

Don't blame me for you being impatient, I am a very patient wolf thank you.

Sometimes I wonder if talking to your wolf in a third person was normal, but what the hell is normal in the immortal world? My wolf sighed, she was probably tired of me criticizing her for so long. She and I are the same I was tired of doing this to myself as well, maybe being with some good wolf would calm both of us. Sometimes I almost give when the Elders tell me it was time to take a mate.

I finally came up to the cabin where they held meetings with the Elders and other packs, I phased back dropping the cloth bag and pulling the clothes out of it. After I dressed I walked into the cabin, there was a round conference table and around it was the pack leader of the Uslin Clan, Raven, his hair was black as the raven so he was named as so, his two beta's who even with my wolf senses couldn't see well, and the Elders; Adrian, Martha, and Eddie.

"Hello, Kiranna. It's nice to see you again."

"As it's nice to see you again as well, Raven. How is your mate, Genevieve?"

"Well, very well. We are expecting more cubs."

"Congrats, so lets get the formalities out of the way. What do you want, dear cousin?" Raven snorted.

"Won't let me have any fun Kira will you?" I shook my head. "Well, both of my betas here would like to as you something, Kristy?" The first beta stepped out of the dark and into the light she was very pretty, russet hair, blue, ice blue eyes and a bridge of freckles crossing her nose.

"Well, my Alpha for good reason won't let me go to town to met a good friend of mine, he doesn't trust her, and I know you are best friends with her brother, Trenton. My Alpha gave me the options to be able to see her if I'm supervised, until she is deemed trustworthy, but Alpha doesn't want her over on our pack grounds till then. So I'm asking if it wouldn't be much trouble if I could visit here with Thea."

An odd request, if she wanted to hang out with Thea so bad, then why denied her? Perhaps Kristy likes Thea more than just a friend?

"I as Alpha of the Della Clan, accept your request for as long as you may want to visit until such time by your Alpha deems her trustworthy."

"Thank you, very much." She nodded her head and stepped back into the shadows.

"Now, Jason come forth and ask your request." Jason stepped out of the shadows, he was tall and very musclier, with light brown hair and beautiful olive green eyes. My wolf took one look at him, howled and became very possessive all of a sudden of Jason. Without thought I took a deeper look at him, me and Jason growled together the one word I'd never thought I'd say.

"MINE." We both rumbled, I gasped, shook my head. Jason tried to say something, but I shook my head again, bolting for the door and I sprinted to my cabin.

Jason's POV

"Damn it!" I moaned out as Kira ran out of the cabin scared to death, I dropped my head in my hands and tried to take deep breath as so I didn't run after her, exhilarated at the thought of a chase with my mate.

"Well, well. This was unexpected, we were hoping Jason would persuade Kira to try to think about becoming mates with his cousin, but it seems that Jason claimed her all on his own." The Elders from Kira's pack looked surprised as well. I squeezed my hands into balls and tried not to think of how much I wanted her, my mate.

"I screwed up, big time. Damn panther, I told you no." I growled at myself. Martha one of the Elders shook her head.

"You didn't screw up Jason, your panther did what he was supposed to. It seems we found a true mating."

"I scared her away, did you see the pure terror on her face? DAMN IT!" I growled loudly and punch the wall, the physical pain lessen the emotional.

"Little brother, calm down."

"I can't she was so afraid, so shocked, it hurt Kristy it hurts." Kristy my big sister came over and rubbed my back saying soothing things, things that calmed my panther down just enough. Adrian spoke up.

"Take her Jason, don't let her get away. We've been trying years to get Kiranna to claim a wolf where all along her mate was a panther, go chase her like your panther tried to get you to do." My panther came up to the surface and hissed.

"Mine, Kira your mine." I hissed out, and pounced outside and followed the scent of my mate.

Kira's POV

Well, you told me to stop taking so long, one look at Jason our mate it was all over.

Why did you have to pick him? Of all Were's him! He's devastating.

You like it don't deny it, Jason is for us.

Shut up! I need to think without your dialogue. My wolf snorted, and went back beneath the surface, waiting to come out again. I sprinted throw the trees my pace was quick, but not quick enough within a minute I heard Jason crashing through the trees and gaining on me. I may be an Alpha, but I couldn't outrun him! Why? I should be all powerful to this beta, yet I'm not.

I couldn't strip and run, nor did I want to ruin my favorite clothes, so I felt Jason leap up and caught me, pushing me on the ground. He was on top of my back and my Alpha wolf leaped up to the surface, I growled I didn't want to be pinned, but he just held me down. I would not submit to him so early in this 'Mating' process, I rolled over and pinned him down instead. I said the first words ever to him.

"I will not let you try to take control over my Alpha wolf!" I yelped at him. He chuckled at me his olive eyes lighting up.

"Hey if it gets you on top of me I'm alright with it, Kira." My wolf howled at the thought, and she wanted me to tease him. See who was truly dominate, I tried to ignore her, but she fought to the surface. My eyes darken to my wolfs black brown Alpha color.

"The first words you said to me of course was sexual."

"What else would it be, my mate?" I growled.

"I'm not yours, nor your mate."

"Not yet."

"Just because your shatteringly handsome doesn't mean you have to be so cocky, I am still an Alpha and you will show me respect." He raised his eyebrows.

"Shattering? Hmm, well if your gonna compliment me I should give it back. You may be all miss high and mighty, but soon you will be begging under me, yet not to soon mind you I like your aggression. Your very beautiful your hair all curly, dense, and coal black and your eyes are a nice honey tinted lest till you get anger my little wolf."

I was gonna bite him back with assuming I'd be submissive to him someday, but the way he described me and called me his wolf just sent butterflies through me and my wolf howled in happiness. Damn, I thought to myself I'm losing my touch.

"Your too smug for my tastes."

"Oh? What was that you growled at me when you first saw me oh that's right! MINE." He hissed back at me. I felt disgusted with myself he wasn't mine, and I wasn't his.

Your such an idiot he is for us, trust me! My wolf growled at me, exasperated.

I can't now for some reason I don't trust it anymore. He's too much!

He's just right. My mind whirled in confusing.

"I can't do this, not now." I said jumping off of Jason.

"Kira wait! Don't leave please? Lets just walked back to the Pack Grounds and we can talk. Just talk nothing more."

What harm can that do! Please your denying both of us! I sighed, I couldn't argue with both of them.

"Fine, but try anything and I'll kick your ass all the way back to your Pack Grounds." He gave me an innocent look.

"What me?" I rolled my eyes and proceeded back to the Pack Grounds, whiling pulling out twigs and leaves from my hair. Jason surprised me by helping me pull them out and brush my back off where there must be a ton of dirt smudged into my shirt. Also, apparently my ass as well for Jason brushed that off a little too long I think.

"Jason remove your hands from my ass." He growled, and gave it one last squeeze.

"Sorry, my panther got the best of me. You have no idea what he wants me to do to you." My wolf wanted it badly, she begged me, hissed at me, and finally took over. I struggled, but she wouldn't be put off. I grabbed Jason and shoved him hard against a tree, the tree shook, and I growled loudly, pressing my body to his. I nipped at his ear and traced it with my tongue, he shuttered.

"Do you want more?" His wide and strong hands gripped my hips and ground his hard arouse against my wet core.

"Yes, so much more. Kira, your perfection." I gasped, in ecstasy, and surprise.

No one has ever called me perfection, before. My wolf was silent as she forced me to cup his penis through his pants, he panted harder, and expertly unbuttoned my pants. My wolf nodded her head in approval, and I moaned. His fingers pulled down my zipper and all of a sudden my pants were gone.

"Ugh, more Jason." I saw my pants discarded on the forest floor, he changed positions with me, and told me in a rasper voice,

"There are branches above your head, you may want to grab them." I felt my back press to the tree and Jason lifted me up, I grabbed onto the branches and gasped as his head lowered to my clit, with a glint in his eyes. I tensed in anticipation and when his tongue connected with my clit, I screamed out, growling and thrusting my hips madly to the hot cave of his mouth. I felt Jason go up and down my slit, lifting my legs to his shoulders I was held up by them and my arms holding on to dear life to the branches.

His hands were now free, so he slipped one hand up my shirt, under my bra and fondled my nipple, while he was doing that his other hand went between my legs, they shook and quivered as his fingers slid inside me, and out again. I was almost there just by that, and that bastard Jason knew it, so he latched onto my clit, sucking it and pressing his tongue hard against it until my face became numb, my limbs locked, my mouth dropped open, letting out a scream of huge magnitude, as I yelling out,

"JASON, UGH. I-I'M COMING!" He just did everything hard and faster until my body shattered into a billion pieces, my orgasm starting from my toes, up my legs, across my ass, shot into my hot core, and straight to my breasts. My head fell back slamming hard to the tree, but I felt nothing as I slipped into oblivion so intense that I blackout.

* * *

I woke up on the ground, with Jason holding me close, my pants were right next to me, but I couldn't move even if my depended on it. Lucky my mouth worked.

"Jason?" He snuggled to me more, and licked my ear.

"Yes, little wolf?"

"I can't really move, do you think you could help me?"

"With putting on your clothes?" I nodded. "I can manage that, Kira." He sat up, raking his fingers through his light brown hair, and found my pants and undies. He pulled me up to a sitting position, slipped my legs into the right holes, and helped me to stand as he gave me my clothes to yank up. Once I had done that, I had no energy, so I collapsed on my butt again. I sighed out loud, and leaned my head down into my hands.

"I have nothing to work with right now, and I'm hungry." Jason crouched on the ground, brushing my hair back.

"I could carry you to the Pack Grounds, and just put you down before anyone sees you being carried." I bit my lip, and thought about it, my wolf was asleep in my brain quite sated.

"Yeah, that would work, um Jason?"

"Yes?"

"That was quite unselfish of you; what you did for me. No one has ever been like that to me before, and well I guess thanks?"

"Don't need to thank me little wolf, your my mate, it's the right thing to do, besides I wanted to do it." I blushed, and realized I haven't in over fifty years.

"If I could I'd be nice, and do it right back."

"No need to rush, take your time, perhaps later today you may have energy to do so, maybe not." I nodded, and he lifted me up into his arms, I wanted to protest, just because I was Alpha and it went against my nature to be helped this way, but I just didn't. Jason moved quickly through the forest until we were just before the view of the Pack Ground, he set me down and walked next to me into the camp. Of course the Elders has spread the word that I found a mate, everyone look at me, and gave me secret looks.

"Oh, god. This is so not what I wanted when I came back to the Grounds."

"Their staring aren't they?"

"Yes, my damn Elders have been on my ass to take a mate and the second you turn up, they have to tell everyone." Jason chuckled, brushing my back with his palm.

"They just want what's best for you, they must be very happy since well this morning." I sighed, frustrated.

"What did even happen this morning?"

"Well, what did your wolf do when she saw

me?"

"Howled, and became possessive. Like if I didn't stake a claim right then and there, she would freak out and do something stupid. Which she did." I shook my head.

"Same thing happened to me, Kira. My panther almost felt like he would rip himself from my skin and claim you." I bit my lip and nodded. I was so lucky today that Jason didn't decided to sleep with me right then and there. My wolf was totally controlling me, and Jay's panther was doing that to him as well.

Jay? So have you given in yet? I want him as much as you do.

It's just a nickname wolf, no I won't give in and I do not.

Suit yourself, grumpy. "What are you think about?" I tried to say nothing, but it wouldn't come out, I tried again nothing! I tapped my hand to my throat, and shrugged my shoulders. He smirked. "Try telling me the truth, Kira. Your not able to lie to your mate." I tried it.

"My wolf was criticizing me, and I was kinda having a convocation with her. Is that normal?"

"Yup, and that's much better little wolf, you can't lie to me and I can't lie to you." I dropped my voice to a whisper.

"But were not mated."

"We are still mates, Were's can't lie to their mates, you've been around longer than me, how do you not know about this?"

"I've never had a mate before." I shrugged my shoulders, as his mouth dropped open.

"I've had four mates none of them the right one, how did you never find at lest one?"

"I don't know, perhaps because I haven't really been looking?" It's never really bothered me, before.

"That's weird, how many lovers have you had?" I was about to yell at him none of his business, but I couldn't. Great it was his!

"Four, including you it's five." I blushed, and his mouth dropped open.

"Wow. That not a lot for an Alpha, why?"

"I've just never really had it in me to get involved with someone, unless I got really lonely."

"Who was your first?" I smiled.

"I'll tell you as long as you won't tell them I did."

"I won't."

"Your gonna like this, you know Eddie right?"

"Yes." He raised his eyebrow.

"His mate Rena?" He nodded. "It was Rena." A grin spread out on his face.

"Now that I would have love to see." I shook my head.

"Damn Were men."

Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers