Panther-Wolf Cub Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristy and Thea try to hang out.
2k words
4.49
10.3k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers

Thea's POV

Damn Alpha! Wouldn't let me see Kristy, she seemed so upset too! And all I wanted to do was comfort her. I flipped my phone open and closed a few times, agitated. All of a sudden my phone rang, and I answered it.

"Thea."

"Hey, it's Kristy." Ah my little kitty cat.

"Yes, my sexy kitten?" I heard her giggling, and it soothed me down.

"My Alpha thought it would be alright if we went to the Della Pack Grounds and hung out there, if thats alright with you. If your worried about being watch we won't be as much there, Kira didn't seem to think you needed to be watched."

"I'm fine with it, even if we were watched, perhaps they'd get turn on." I could just see Krissy blushing.

"So naughty, do you wanna met there?"

"No, I'll pick you up, be there in twenty minutes just enough for you to get ready."

"See you soon."

"Yup." And I hung up, now what to wear?

Kristy's POV

I tugged my short sleeve and sighed. Stop being nervous. I saw Thea's purple Jag drive down the road, and I took a deep breath. I looked alright I thought, green short sleeve plaid shirt, with a white tank under it so I had some cleavage, my tight ripped jeans, favorite Ugh boots and some underliner on my eyes. She pulled next to me, and popped the door open for me, I slipped in shut the door, and tugged her face to mine. I gave her a hard kiss.

When she pulled back she was smiling.

"That's a nice greeting, my little kitty cat." I blushed, and nodded.

"I missed you." Her smile brightened.

"Missed you too, Krissy." She sat up more, pressing the gas forward and shot down the road. I looked at Thea's outfit, she had on black pants, a long sleeve red shirt and a white sweater.

"You look nice, Thea. What's the occasion?" Her lips twitched.

"What? I can't dress up for my girlfriend? By the way if we are talking about looks, you sweetheart are the sexy little woman I've ever seen, and the outfit makes you hotter." I looked away, tucking my hair behind my ear, and blushed.

"I wasn't trying to do that, I just thought I'd look nice." Thea just smile, and brushed my hand, she was leaning back in her seat at ease and driving with one hand. "How do you drive like that?" Thea just shrugged.

"Never thought of it, it's just comfortable way to sit and drive. So my little kitten, what are we gonna do when we get to the Della Pack Grounds?" I bit my lip.

"Just hang out, and talk I guess."

"Your so innocent, I was thinking about something funner." She arched her eyebrows as she took a look at me. My panther leapt forward at the thought, she pushed her way through my mind wall and starting arguing with me.

We are so gonna do this, there is no question about it.

No, panther. I want this to be something special without sex at the first chance.

But she wants us, I can feel it.

So can I! Don't you think I'd let her, but we haven't even been on a date yet!

WHO CARES! We both want her and you know it! Yes, I wanted her my hot core was proof of that, but that doesn't mean that I should act on my desires. My panther snorted at me, she always acted on her instincts, thats why I got in trouble a lot. Thea's voice broke though my inner dialogue.

"Um, Krissy? Are you all right, you went some where else."

"Yea, I'm just having a discussion with my panther." Thea's eyes widen.

"You can talk to your panther, like she's your conscious?"

"More like I'm the conscious, and she the rebellious teen who would do anything to get what she wanted."

"And what does she want?" I thought about that.

"You." I came to the conclusion of that. Thea looked a bit smug.

"I like the fact your panther wants me sweetie, do you want me?"

"My panther, and I are one, and the same." I shrugged my shoulders, and Thea got a sharp look in her eyes, she pulled over on the side of the road. "Oops, I know that look Thea what are you gonna do to me?" My panther leapt again, trying to break the wall, but it was tightly reconstructed.

"Everything." I shivered at the thought, she came closer to me, brushed my hair out of the way and kissed my lips. Her hands went to my hips, squeezing them, and running along the line of them. I started panting under her lips, I bit her lips, tugged on them, and cupped her ass in my hands. She hissed at that, shoved me against the door, and unbuttoned my green plaid shirt, it came off, and she tugged it down my arms. My hands slid from her ass to under her shirt, my hands brushed her back and my nail bit into her skin as Thea pinched my nipples through my white tank and bra.

"Mm, Thea." I moaned her name, and pressed a button on the door my accident it rolled down the window, but that didn't bother me, it was getting a bit to hot--for my taste--in here. I threw my head out the window, moaning more, my panties were soaked and I rubbed my core to Thea and she caught a sniff of my smell. She grounded her hand to my clad covered clit, and tugged my tank off. She bit my breasts, and that shot a shiver through me.

Her lips and teeth found my stomach and made marks on my white skin. I was beyond rational thought, I was all senses besides common sense. I heard a car pull up behind us, but I didn't care, I heard foots crunching the snow, I didn't think anything of it, and neither did Thea. I pulled Thea to a kiss, wrapping my legs around her waist and grounded myself to her.

Then a knock on Thea's side of the car window brought us out our world, Thea pulled away covered my torso with my tank, and turned to the window. I tugged on my tank, and looked at the window and groaned. There was a police officer, but not just any it was my ex Brent Lazio. Thea rolled down her window just smiling.

"Hello officer Lazio." Brent rolled his eyes.

"Enough with the innocent voice, miss. What are you doing in here?" Brent shinned a flashed light in the car, and spotted me with my hair messed up, in a disarray and my lips swollen. Brent eyes widened.

"He he...hi Brent."

"What the hell Kristy, what is going on?" Thea bit her lip, and tried not to laugh. I sighed, and pulled my hair back.

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like you were breaking a law in a car; with a woman at that." I snorted.

"Well yeah that is what it looks like." I sighed, and tugged my other shirt on. "Thea this is Brent my ex, Brent this is Thea my girlfriend." Brent took a breath.

"Girlfriend? So are you gay?" I shrugged my shoulder, and cracked my neck. Thea smiled.

"Well its nice to met you Brent. You must know my brother you guys seem to pick on him enough. Trenton Vantenio?" Brent groaned.

"Kristy what are you doing getting involved with the Vantenio's, do you even know who they are?"

"Yes I do, I've known longer that you have that's for sure." Brent sighed.

"Well, I'm not in the mood to arrest both or either of you, but get going before I change my mind." Thea and I nodded, she started up the car and pulled onto the road and started driving down the street.

"That was interesting, how many ago ex's was Brent?"

"The latest one, he's still in love with me that's why he let us off."

"Why did you leave him then?"

"I didn't feel the same way, he's a good person, but we just don't have that connection, that click."

"Wow, I feel bad for this Brent. I wouldn't want to have you leave, I'd be a little upset as well, and he looked pretty hurt."

"Yeah, I wish I could be good for him, but I can't throw away my own happiness for someone else's." Thea nodded in agreement. We pulled up to Della Pack Grounds, and parked on the other side of the road, we climbed out of the car, and walked into the Pack Grounds. Kira was chilling out by the fireplace, just sitting, then Jason came in view, he sat down next to Kira and started talking to her about something.

Kira looked up at us, and smiled.

"Hi, Kristy, hi Thea, I'm Kira Alpha of The Della Clan. Like I told Kristy, make yourselves at home, and you can stay here as long as you want, until Raven gives up on trying to get you two away from each other." She giggled, and I knew Thea liked Kira instantly. Jason stood up.

"Hey, Thea, I'm Jason this pain in the asses younger brother." He pointed to me, and I stuck my tongue out at him, Thea snorted.

"And obviously Kira's mate, you sure are cocky, don't deny it. I could just tell by your attitude. Be warned you may be Kristy's little brother, but if you piss Kira off I'll help her beat your ass up." I started laughing at Jason's shocked expression, and Kira tried not to snicker. Jason's face flared up.

"What you don't think I could take you Thea? Come on right here right now!" Thea rolled her eyes.

"Did I hurt your pride Jason? Ah, poor panther cub." Jason hissed, Kira clicked her tongue, and placed a hand on Jason's shoulder.

"Jay, calm down. She's just picking on you, she's not meaning anything by it." Jason sighed, backed up a bit and wrapped an arm around Kira's waist.

"Sorry, I'm not usually like this. I feel so possessive and very prone to aggregation." Kira sighed herself.

"Welcome to my world. Great, your already becoming an Alpha, don't try to dominate me, cause I will kick your ass Jay."

"That's alright little wolf, I'm waiting for you to submit to me yourself." Kira snorted, and whacked his head.

"Be good."

"Yes, ma'am." Kira growled, and shoved him to the ground.

"Don't call me ma'am Jason! Now lets see if your cub of a panther can find me." She turned around and darted to the tree, Jason growled and followed her.

Kira's POV

I felt playful and darted to the tree, hearing Jason scramble up, and run to get me. I ducked between a bunch of tree, and zigzagged everywhere. Jason was barreling to me, I could out run him if I tried hard enough, but for some reason I wanted him to get me, my wolf howled at the thought of being pinned beneath his hot body, and loved.

Growling happily, I dashed over trucks, underbrush, and even leaping sometimes on trees, just to make Jason wild. I laughed out loud, not even winded, Jason sped up, and was right on my tail, I heard him breathing hard, and he growled out,

"Little wolf, you may want to stop now, or I can't be responsible for my actions."

"Who says I want you to be responsible? Maybe I want you to get worked up, and take me." He purred at the thought, and leapt at me, his hard hands wrapped around my waist, spun me over him, and took the fall himself.

"My my, little wolf is in a mood, and I intend to take you right here and now, how does that sound?" I turned to him and his usually olive green eyes were a dark green with gold.

"It sounds wonderful." I growled, then I pinned him down, and straddled his hips. My wolf paced the outside of the barrier, before surprising me and jumped forward.

Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers