Panther's Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
Jayda changes, love grows.
1.9k words
4.35
18.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gash on her shoulder blade was huge and deep in her flesh. Luckily when Eteran stitched it up Jayda was unconscious. When he was finished he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. His panther wanted to nuzzle her with his head, to wrap his scent around her. He knew that she would turn into his kind, half panther half human, soon. She was the woman of his dreams, literally. He hoped that Jayda had dreams about him too, because it would mean one thing: they were soul mates. Jayda began to stir and she opened her eyes. It was like a purple ocean, waves seemed to crash down and spiral in her eyes. She groaned.

"It's okay, you're safe here." Eteran said, trying to keep her calm, he didn't want her to panic.

Jayda looked at around the room with terrified eyes. She frantically looked for escape but her eyes rested on Eteran and she smiled.

***

She thought she was just having another dream again, he was beautiful. His green eyes seemed to study her. Oh those eyes, Eteran's eyes didn't have a round pupil like human's eyes, he had a vertical line as a pupil, like a cat's eyes.

"This was a good dream." She murmured to herself.

"This is no dream... what is your name?" Eteran asked, moving closer.

"Jayda. This is nice."

She turned to prop herself up on her elbows but gasped, her arm burned with pain. She moaned and gently lowered herself back onto the bed, he was right, this was no dream. Eteran moved even closer and touched her arm; both could feel the tingle that shot through every inch of their bodies. She moaned again, except this time in pleasure.

"So what's your name?" She asked, still a little dazed that he wasn't a dream.

Eteran replied softly. "Eteran."

Reality struck like a snake, Jayda's eyes widened even more. "Oh my god, Garun!" she looked around, half expecting he'd come barreling into the door with his bloody nose and grab her by her arm and drag her back to his hut to finish what he started.

"You mean the man who tried to kill you?" Eteran questioned.

"Yea, him!"

"He's gone."

"What? Where? Is he coming back?"

"Nope... he's dead..." Eteran said regretfully.

"DEAD? I didn't kill him did I? All I did was kick him in the face... and in the stomach."

"Well, I killed him."

Jayda looked at Eteran with horror. She was talking to a murderer, sure, Garun was a bad man, but killing him?

"Sorry, animal instinct." Eteran shrugged.

"But you're not an animal..." Jayda said, a little scared of Eteran now.

"That brings me to my next subject..."

Eteran told her everything. Of her past, of who she was. Of who he was. Jayda took everything in quite well, although she didn't quite believe him, and she told him that.

"I'll show you then." Eteran stepped back a little hesitantly and morphed into a panther. His tan skin became covered with silky black fur. He bent forward and his fingers shortened and expanded into paws. A tail uncurled from underneath him and two panther ears sprouted from the top of his head. The only thing that stayed the same was his eyes. He expected Jayda to faint with shock or scream with horror, but Jayda did neither of the two.

"Wow." She breathed. She was couldn't keep her eyes off of him. When he padded up to her cautiously she sat up using her left arm, not to hurt her right one, and reached forward and touched his face and stroke his head.

"Your eyes are the same." She said, amazed at the color of them.

They were green, with gold flecks sprinkled over the green. She watched as he reversed his change and stood up fully human.

"When will I become what you are?" She asked in a whisper.

"Soon. Very soon. Probably in the next few days."

Jayda was terrified, was the change going to hurt? She was also excited. Becoming a panther, to be free like she'd always wanted to be.

* * *

Eteran's heart skipped a beat when she thought she was having another dream of him, which meant she'd had dreams before of him. He left Jayda to ponder about her new life and went on a run. He ran faster then he'd ever ran before, the jungle air was cooler then usual and he felt like he would never grow tired. He black fur glistened and the jungle birds seemed to call joyfully when he went by. He had found her, he had a soul mate! Being soul mates meant that they had been with each other in previous lives, that they were destined to find each other yet again in this life. He wanted her badly, to touch her, to feel her, to be with her, but he would wait for her to come for him. He turned around and headed back to his home, he found the tree with the markings he had put there the day he built the house in the tree and climbed to the top. When he entered he found Jayda waiting for him.

"You didn't tell me this house was in a tree!" She spouted.

She almost died of shock when she went out the door only to see the jungle floor hundreds of feet away.

Eteran just smiled at her.

That night Jayda slept on the bed and Eteran slept in his panther form curled up on the floor. Jayda woke first and shrieked in delight.

Eteran jolted awake, changing into his human form. "What's wrong?" He panted running to her side.

Jayda laughed. "My cut on my shoulder is gone!"

"Our kind heals faster then humans do, nice isn't it."

"You bet it is!" Jayda raised her arm up her shoulder blade.

When she looked up at him, Eteran gasped in shock. "Your eyes! They have slits as pupils!"

"What does this mean?"

"You can change." Eteran said. "Try it."

"How?" Jayda asked.

"Concentrate, it should come naturally."

Jayda closed her eyes tight and held her breath, her cheeks puffing out and her face turning beet red. Eteran burst out laughing.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Concentrate!" Jayda flustered.

"Concentrate as in relax, leave your eyes open. Will the change."

She did as she was told and she hunched over and the change engulfed her and black hair began to grow in a wave across her body, but the wave of hair quickly receded and she stood upright again, mouth hanging wide open, still a human.

"You lost your concentration in the middle of the change, wait until your fully panther."

She tried again and she stood on all fours as a panther before him. She tried to speak but all that came out was a purr. She kept purring and growling, trying desperately to talk. Eteran laughed.

"You can't speak in panther form."

She turned around and pawed at her tail. She looked at her paws and stretched her body. She sat promptly and looked up at him and snorted.

"What?" Eteran asked.

Jayda snorted again.

"Oh, to change back, do the same thing as before."

Jayda stood upright as human after a few seconds and as soon as she did she said "I'm really hungry."

Eteran felt like slapping himself, she hadn't eaten since she gotten here.

"I'll go find us a meal, you can practice changing, I'll be back soon."

Eteran leaped out of the tree and Jayda stood there, watching after him longingly.

* * *

Every time she was around him she felt like she was on fire. She wanted to touch him and have him touch her. She longed for him. Eteran came back with a ripe yellow fruit.

"What is this?" Jayda asked, rolling the large fruit in her hands.

"I call it 'akeh', not many humans know about it because it grows high in the canopy, monkeys eat it mostly."

Jayda bit into it, it tasted sweet and the juices ran down her chin. Eteran leaned over and licked them off and Jayda went wild. She needed him so bad. Every moment with him all she wanted to do is be with him. She couldn't control herself anymore and dropped the fruit, she practically pounced on him, kissing him passionately, using her tongue to feel around his mouth. They battled each others tongues and Eteran lifted her and carried her to the bed, tongues locked together the whole time. Eteran broke the kiss to lick her neck and shoulders. His tongue trailed down and was stopped by her shirt.

"I need you so bad." Eteran said huskily.

Eteran lifted her arms and pulled off her shirt slowly and tossed it on the floor. He circled her breasts slowly with his tongue and went back up to her mouth. She moaned and clutched his shirt, desperately tugging it to pull it off. Eteran broke the kiss again to take off his own shirt and pants and pull his throbbing member free. Jayda whined in anticipation and wiggled her own pants off and pulled Eteran again to lay on top of her. He suckled her nipple until it was hard and went to the next nipple. Jayda was unbearably wet.

"Take me." She gasped; she could stand the waiting no longer.

Eteran rose to his knees and placed his dick at her entry. Her musty smell of need filled the room. She whined again and he began to push into her slowly. He met her barrier and looked at her, his eyes asking her if she was ready. She nodded frantically and he thrust his full width into her, she stretched around him, her pussy pulsing.

Her body shook with pain from him taking her virginity and he began to kiss her forehead and made a trail of kisses to her hard nipples while his dick stayed inside of her. When she began to move beneath him he knew she was ready. He began to pull out and thrust in slowly while fondling her breasts. She cried out as her first orgasm started to build steadily.

"Faster, please." She pleaded, the slow thrusts keeping her orgasm at bay, yet provoking it.

Eteran picked up speed, his balls beginning to make slapping noises when they hit her ass.

"Faster." She breathed again, clawing at his skin while he sucked hard on her breasts.

He went faster still, the only noise in the room was the slapping of his balls and Jayda's moans as her first orgasm hit. She pulsed around him crying out as began to buck. He pinned her down as she road the orgasm. He keept his fast pace the whole time. Her pussy contracted beneath him, the spasms massaging his dick and he still pumped away, picking up even more speed.

"AHHHHHHH!" She moaned as her second orgasm more powerful then the first shook her body. She screamed his name over and over again as she rode it out. Eteran could hold no longer and thrust his tongue into her mouth while simultaneously thrusting his dick into her pussy one last time. He came inside of her, she felt the warmth of his cum fill her up and gushed out of the sides of her pussy. She broke the kiss and panted. He rolled on his side, and they fell asleep in each others arms, his soft dick still staying inside of her as she slept.