Panties & Lingerie Do Make the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennycnnn
jennycnnn
691 Followers

Without any warning, he pulled my panties to the side and slid a finger into my very wet pussy. "It feels so tight" he said. He slid in another finger and began to finger fuck me. He was very aggressive and my tassels were bouncing all over the place and I knew he was enjoying himself as he slid a third finger into my pussy.

I slid my panties to the side and lowered myself onto his still hard as a rock cock. His panties were still on so I reached down and slid them to the side so that his cock was sticking out the side. I am so wet by this point that he slid in completely before I knew it. I immediately began bouncing up and down on his cock. Right then he was controlling me completely, dictating the rhythm with which we fucking. We both had a good view of the mirror, we both watched as his cock disappears into my little pussy. My tassels were bouncing all over the place and he reached around the front of me and grabbed my tits.

"I'm going to cum" I breathe in his ear. He starts thrusting me down even harder onto his cock as my muscles contract and I breath faster and faster. He pulled me off of his cock and stood up on the floor, pushing me over on my hands and knees. He began fucking me again doggie style and I could tell that he was wetting his fingers in my secretions. I knew what was coming next. I looked ahead to watch in the mirror, my tassels again bouncing all over the place, as he sticks a finger in my pussy alongside his cock. He then removed it from my pussy and gently slid it into my ass. He wet another finger then slid it up my ass. I look back at the mirror to see him fucking me in his garter and stockings fucking me from behind. "Oh God, yes" I moan.

I couldn't control myself and my orgasm began soft at first and then very forcefully when I felt the muscles in my ass start contracting around his fingers. It was only seconds later that I felt him slip his fingers out of my stretched ass he grabbed both cheeks and began fucking my harder and harder until I felt him begin exploding in my already soaked pussy. He pulled out midway through his orgasm and began stroking his cock and I could feel his warm cum landing on my back and still panty covered ass.

I collapsed on the chair and Steve lay next to me, we were both completely spent. Steve then got up and filled up the hot tub. We both relaxed in the hot water for over an hour and it was the perfect end to a great bout of sex, well almost. I didn't get to use any of the toys that I had bought, but there would be plenty of time for them later. I crawled out of the tub and went to my shopping bags and pulled out the babydoll that I had bought earlier today and walked back into the bathroom, where Steve was just toweling off.

"I have one last present for you tonight," I told him as I held his present behind my back, out of his sight. "Once again I am spoiling you. I saw these and I thought that you would enjoy wearing them to bed tonight after a night of good sex." I handed him the sheer black panties. "Here. These are called tanga panties, baby. It's a little wider than a thong, but narrower than your usual bikini panties or boy shorts. You'll look great in it. Go ahead and put them on."

"Sweetie, you really do spoil me and I know that I am very lucky to find a woman who goes out of her way like you do to fulfill my kinky fetish like you do," he said as he took the panties from my hand. He bent over and slid them up his legs and over his cock. You could see his cock through the fabric and it looked like they were actually very comfortable for him.

"Looks like they will fit just fine, now lets see if this fits," I told him as I pulled the top to his new babydoll from behind my back. He looked a little surprised, but interested for sure. "This is the rest of what you will be sleeping in tonight, now put your arms up and lets see how it fits."

He didn't protest and he lifted his arms above his head and he leaned forward to help me since I am much shorter than he is. His arms slid into the spaghetti straps and the sheer fabric slid down his body until the flimsy fabric found where it belonged. "Perfect fit, if I do say so myself. Now my little Pantyboy, time to hit the sack," I told him as I walked around him to see him from every angle. I could see his bulge growing in his panties again, this time slightly lifting up the front of his new babydoll. "No more sex for you tonight, this is for you to sleep in tonight, not get laid again, so don't even think about it. You will be happy to hear that it also came with a matching thong and regular bikini panties, maybe next time I will dress you up in it and you will get lucky, but not tonight."

Steve looked in the mirror and admired his new outfit. It was by far the most feminine article of clothing that I had bought for him and he was enjoying it. That night I once again lay in bed thinking about how happy Steve was and how much I loved him. I was still amazed at easy it was keeping him happy by dressing him in panties and lingerie. I reflected back on how simple and mundane our love life was before I bought him his first pair of panties and now I was enjoying shopping for sex toys and fucked from behind with his fingers in my ass of all places. I knew that it would be at least another month before we had time alone again without the kids and I already knew what I wanted to do next time and it involved a couple of the toys that I had purchased and a little bit of cutting and sewing to get things ready for another great weekend.

jennycnnn
jennycnnn
691 Followers
12