Panties for the Ladies Ch. 2

Story Info
Megan takes a bubble bath.
325 words
4.09
176.5k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
megan
megan
15 Followers

Megan knelt down in front of his mother as he had been told. He could see through his mom's panties that her bush was shaved in a heart shape.

"Well, go ahead," she said, "pull my panties down."

Megan pulled her sheer white panties down slowly at first, but once they rounded her ass he let them fall quickly around her ankles.

She quickly kicked them aside and placed her hands on Megan's head and drew her son close to her pussy. "Kiss my pussy, Megan," his mom cooed. "Oh, yes! Kiss mommy's pussy."

Megan kissed his mom's pussy several times then started licking her pussy lips until they began to part. He instinctively found her swollen clit and licked then flicked it with his tongue.

"Good girl!" Megan's mom said between her expressions of pleasure. "Suck mommy's clit. Make me cum, Megan!"

Within minutes she was cumming all over Megan's face. After he finished licking all the honey he could find near her pussy, Megan's mom told him to stand. The tub was now full and full of pretty smelling oils and lots of bubbles.

"Hop in, Megan dear. I want you to soak for awhile so we can shave your legs. You are going to make such a lovely little girl! Now, you just enjoy your bubble bath while I go get your new clothes ready."

At that, Megan's mom left him soaking in the tub while she went directly to the telephone near her bed. She sat on the edge of the bed, dialed a number, and as soon as it began to ring, she laid on her back, spread her legs and started fingering her pussy.

"Hello?" a lady said.

"It's me. Listen, I now have "Megan" in the tub soaking in bubbles. I'm going to shave his legs soon. Call the other girls and tell them to come over tonight. We need to have a ladies meeting."

To Be Continued...

megan
megan
15 Followers