Panties, Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

Roger stepped back half a step to admire Sallie. Seeing her rubbing his cum over her nipple made him feel pleased with himself that he had turned her sexual switch on high. He wasn't done. He wanted to see those panties. He slid his hand down to the zipper on the side of her skirt and tugged it down. Sallie made no effort to resist. "Yes. Roger. YES! Take off my skirt."


The zipper slid down easily and the skirt flapped forward. It only took a gentle tug from Roger and her skirt fell down her legs to the floor. There in front of Roger were the magical green panties. They may have been the color of money but to Roger, they were just a cotton cover for the currency of her pussy. He dropped to his knees before her.


Gingerly, he lifted one foot after the other out of her skirt and placed it on the packing table Sallie was leaning back against. If he straightened, he would be eye level with her panties. But he didn't straighten. He moved forward and began caressing her calves running his hands over her knees around and in back. He began kissing just above her knee. Another time, hopefully in the near future, he would spend more time kissing her legs from toe to thigh, but he was eager to move higher. He wanted to climb his tongue into the green paradise above.


His lips take the direct route up the front of her thigh. Licking and kissing until he felt his nose first touch the hem of her panties. He slowed his progress and let his nose press against the soft wet green crotch as his tongue teasingly slid inside the hem. He could smell her musky womanly excitement. Roger was surprised by the lack of pubic hair his tongue felt. Apparently, Sallie kept her pussy very trim. His tongue and the wetness of her panties drew him tight to her smooth hot skin. He could feel his erection growing harder and straining to be free.


"Oh Roger, Lick my panties. MMM that feels wonderful." Sallie's hands played in his hair gently pulling the back of his head tighter to her panties and the steaming pussy beneath. Roger began long strokes up and down the length of her pussy lips. The fabric was so wet and so thin, he could easily suck her lips through it. His mouth opened wide as he could stretch it and he sucked her through her panties. She tasted sweet and sour at the same time. He lavished her panties with licks. Up and down he went faster and faster. "Oohh Roger. Oh Baby...You're goin' to make me cum again," she moaned.


Sallie tilted her head back lost in the exquisite pleasure of Roger's tongue. One of her hands went back to the edge of the packing table to steady her balance as she thrust her hips at Roger's mouth. She was grinding her pussy into his face faster and faster. Her other hand gripped his hair but she no longer pulled him with it. Roger's hands slid up the back of her panties over her ass. He rode her ass into his mouth. "OH Roger. OH OH BABY. SUCK MEEEEE!!!!!" she screamed as her pussy exploded into orgasm. Roger kept licking. He never stopped licking as she rode wave after wave or orgasmic tremor.


"Oh baby," she achingly moaned. "Oh Roger baby. Take my panties down Roger. Please take them down."


Roger was only too ready. It was as if she read his mind. His fingers had already gone to the sides of her hips and were nudging her panties down. He kept his tongue centered on her panties. As the waistband lowered, his tongue stroked. He followed the panties. His tongue tailed down her sweet pussy lips and teased her clitoris. As her panties passed the bottom of her pussy, Roger again marveled at how cleanly shaved her pussy was. She looked red hot, sexy wet, and desirably naked. He drilled his tongue into her quivering hot cunt as his hands lowered her soaked panties to the warehouse floor. His cock wanted to trade places with his tongue.


Roger slid his hands back up to cup Sallies naked hot ass. His tongue bore deeper into the core of Sallie's pussy tasting the molten overflow. "Fuck me Roger, " a soft voice he could barely hear said.


"Fuck me Roger." It was a little louder this time then built in volume and pleading, "Baby. Fuck me. Please soon. FUCK ME." He needed no more urging. He rose, kissing up Sallies belly and again engulfing a nipple into his mouth. He felt Sallie tearing at his pants sliding them down his hips. His underwear and pants both together quickly bunching below his cock. "Oh I want your cock in me."


Sallie lifted a leg and wrapped it around his ass forcefully pushing his pants to his knees. Roger's cock was hard and slippery as it pressed into her wet pussy. He felt his shaft find the surrounding pussy lips and nestle between them. Sallie's hand caressed his ass.


Sallie leaned back against the shipping table. On the wall hung a large roll of plastic bubble wrap mounted like a roll of paper towels. The bubble wrap was much wider. It was maybe thirty inches wide or more. Roger reached for the hanging wrap edge. He jerked hard and the roll spun dispensing bubble wrap. He piled it onto the shipping table behind Sallie. She could see what he intended and helped. Quickly they assembled a pile of bubble wrap cushion on top of the large table. They continued stroking each other's hips into one another. Roger lifted her leg and Sallie scooted herself onto the bubble wrap. She laid back on it, her legs bent at the knees and spread wide as she pulled Roger over her. A few bubbles popped. She wiggled her ass into the bubbles and a few more went off.


Sallie reached between his legs and guided his cock head to her pussy opening. "Pop" went a bubble.


It felt wonderful the first fit stretching her and showing him her entrance. Roger followed her lead and lowered his mouth over her nipple sucking it inside as he rotated his hips. More pops went off from his pressure. It wasn't so much a thrust she felt from his hips guiding his cock into her. The feeling was much more like he literally screwed his cock into her. Slow circular workings of his cock and shaft past her pussy lips and into her wet tunnel of tightness sent vibrating quakes of pleasure through Sallie's pussy. "Oh Roger. Yes. Give it to me. Push it in baby. Ohhh Yeah. Oh Yeah. That's it. Oh Baby. OH OH OH OH!!"


Roger released her nipple with his mouth so he could take deep breaths. He was so excited the actual stroking motion of his cock going in and out almost hurt while trying to hold back from cumming. He began furiously pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. The bubble wrap was popping at short quick machine gun bursts. He couldn't hold back much longer. His cock was too excited. He gasped for breath. Listening to his breathing, Sallie could sense how close he was to cumming. She felt his cock pulsing in her pussy. She pulled his ass into her with both her hands and locked her legs around his ass rocking him forward to her. "Cum into me Baby. Cum deep into me."


"Oh Sallie..Oh Sallie.." Roger felt his balls tighten and the cum in his shaft rising like mercury rises in a thermometer put in a boiling pan of water. His excitement triggered her own. She felt his hot load of cum explode from his violent throb inside her pussy as he ejaculated. "OOHHH I'MM CUMMMINNGGGG!!!" Roger shouted. He arched his back and pushed his cock as deep as he could into her. It was like he was reaching for the deepest depth of her pussy to spread his hot frosting. At the point at which he was furthest inside her and squeezing his last load of cum out, a single bubble popped.


His lips went to hers and they collided in a deep passionate kiss. Sallie languished in the sticky wetness of her body on the plastic bubble wrap. The tension on her skin and especially on her ass as he wiggled his still hard throbbing cock in her was a sensation she had never imagined. Their kisses made noise. Soft sucking and humming sounds of pleasure filled the warehouse. Wetness seeped from her pussy onto the plastic wrap.


They turned to their sides and lay facing each other in a tight embrace kissing. Roger felt her hand drift softly over his ass cheek. Their breathing was like the breathing of two long distance runners only they were just long lovers. Their longing heartbeats in a dead even satisfied heat.


The memory of that night, and the things they had been doing ever since on the couch in Sallie's office, still brought a smile to Roger's lips. Now Friday was almost over and as Roger cleared his desk off and put files away, he noticed the big file drawer in his desk was too full to get another file into. He searched for some old files to pull and toss away to make more room.


The files were alphabetical and when he got to the 'F's', he noticed a file labeled 'FRIDAY'. He didn't recognize the file. Pulling it from the drawer, he opened it and quickly a smile came over his face. Inside the plain cream folder was a pair of neatly folded green panties with the word "Friday" stitched on them.

He looked at the phone. The green light was on. He put the panties back in his folder, pulled out an empty one and labeled it "Friday 2".

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers
12