Panty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32B_minus
32B_minus
66 Followers

"Come on, Jimmy," I heard Mom shout. "You probably think you need to let something soften up before you join us.... but I promise you that's not necessary."

Does every mother have that kind of intuition to read minds? I took a few minutes to get my runaway hormones under control so I wouldn't spurt at the next sight of a nearly naked female. Shortly, I stood up and re-adjusted myself as comfortably as my condition and Sally's sheer panties allowed, and walked into the den.

When I arrived, Sally was curled up on the sofa next to Mom, hugging her favorite pillow in a bid for some modesty. Maggie came in shortly after I plopped into a chair across from Sally and Mom. She had changed into a threadbare flannel nightgown that buttoned all the way up the front but had neglected to fasten several at the top. I got a peek at her breasts down to her nipples when she leaned over to grab the TV remote. Mom sat on her heels, her robe split open so her nightgown was visible but she was still more or less modestly covered with her knees firmly locked together. I volunteered to make popcorn and fetch some beer while Maggie put "Basic Instinct" into the DVD player.

"Jimbo? I have an idea," Mom offered with a questioning tilt to her head. Curious, I stopped and looked over at her, a question of my own in my uplifted eyebrow.

"I know you love wearing a nightgown or women's undies with a slip and change into them when the girls are away and you think I won't catch you. Why not enjoy the feel of that soft silk while we watch the show?"

My breath caught in my throat and I glanced over at my sisters for their reactions. Sally grinned and shifted her legs, giving me a flash of that smooth pussy before her modesty insisted that she close her knees. Maggie leaned over to let me see her titties-- she knew what she was showing and made no secret that she was deliberately flaunting herself. Was it to encourage me? I wanted to do it-- badly-- to finally be able to wear frilly women's clothes openly, without the fear of being caught and teased mercilessly for wearing their sexiest clothes. The final decision was easy when Mom added, "Come on, baby. We can have a slumber party and all wear our nighties to watch the movie... Let's all be girls tonight, little Jamie."

There it was. The last bit of transformation for me to join in their girl-time as another... "girl." The feminine version of my name they'd teased me with since god knew when-- but calling me Jamie, under these conditions and given all we'd talked about earlier, was the final clue that Mom approved of what I secretly loved to do. I skipped off to change.

32B_minus
32B_minus
66 Followers
12