Panty Boy and the Landlady's Daughter

Story Info
A young man with a nylon panty fetish moves into a B&B.
2.1k words
4.39
73.9k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

For as long as I can remember I've enjoyed the company of girls and women to that of men; probably because I was brought up by a single mother with three much older sisters. We weren't quite 'outsiders' in our small town but my Mother and eldest sisters Joan and Susan had what you would call 'reputations' as 'party girls' and even Karen managed to get pregnant at 17 and had a second 12 months later. As my Mother never failed to remind me I 'was a mistake' hence the 15 year age difference between Joan and I and 10 between me and Karen.

Growing up in a house full of women and being a pretty boy, and I mean very naturally pretty can be both a blessing and a curse; and having a slightly effeminate and artistic approach to life has meant that from puberty everyone I ever encountered presumed I was gay. I'm not.

By the time I was 18 my sisters had all left home and my Mother was quickly deteriorating into a drunken mess; so I chose to go to an Art School about 40 miles away meaning I had to stay in student accommodation and eventually share flats; usually with girls as the boys 'thought I was gay!' I had a room all of my own of course but while they understood my need for privacy; their doors were rarely locked; giving me ample opportunities to accidentally see my roommates in their skimpies or occasionally naked. As this was the early 1970's casual sex was nearly out of the question; but I could have been on the England Masturbation team as I was cranking them out 2 or 3 times a day.

As I was in a good place 'mentally' for the first time in a long while, my locked bedroom allowed me to occasionally indulge in my most secret passion; dressing in lingerie. For the most part I would buy nylon knickers from a market stall; pretending that they were for 'my girlfriend' but occasionally I would borrow a pair or two from the communal wash basket and when I discovered a shop in the centre of town that sold old fashioned nylons my ensemble was complete for an evening of DIY fun.

Eventually I left College at 21 and got a job; moving from shared flat to shared flat; rarely allowing me the comfort to indulge in my passion; until a friend of my boss suggested a B & B just outside town; but on a direct bus route. It was owned by a larger than life woman called Cindy Lamont who had been a Showgirl and a dancer in her youth; and her daughter Avril. The Mother and Daughter couldn't have been more unalike if they'd been strangers. While Cindy was a big buxom, bottle-blonde who smoked like a trouper and swore like a navvy; Avril was quite studious and very slight by comparison with hardly any bust but a gorgeous arse; plus she was elfin faced and tended to wear tight jeans or Capri pants with T or Polo shirts.

As a long term guest I was allocated a small box room next to the kitchen and the Mother and Daughter. It was the perfect arrangement for me as my clothes were washed and ironed; my bedding changed weekly and I'd never eaten so well. On occasions I helped with the breakfast and dinner service; but generally kept myself to myself; until the weekend when I would dress as close as I could the Thin White Duke who I resembled in skinny stature and coupled that with the foppish hair of Bryan Ferry. Life was an absolute blast and I soon indulged in buying panties and nylons again so I could masturbate into a frenzy 4 or 5 nights a week as I listened to my musical heroes on my Walkman.

Avril; who was two years younger than me took every opportunity she could to attract my attention, talking about music and the clubs that I went to; often asking what did the girls wear; but I think that the crowd I was hanging around with intimidated her so I never actually asked her to join us. Just as I never had a girlfriend Avril seemed too intent on her Night School studies to bother with boys; unlike her Mother who had a number of 'Gentlemen Friends'; at least two of which were married.

I got the feeling that her Mother's sexual antics embarrassed Avril; but nothing was ever said out loud. Avril's bedroom was opposite mine and I shared a wall with Cindy's bedroom which gave me unlimited access to her loud verbal noises as she got a good seeing to by one of her lovers.

As the long hot Summer slowly slid by my hormones were raging and I was buying new nylon panties every couple of days to add to my collection that I kept in a suitcase under my bed along with my porn stash; which was becoming quite deviant after I'd discovered a shop that sold Continental magazines.

I can't remember the exact date; but I do know it was a Tuesday evening and I was lying on my bed listening to Let's Stick Together by Bryan Ferry which I'd bought the week before while lying on my bed wearing a pair of yellow nylon knickers, a white frilly suspender belt and a pair of nude 7 Denier stockings. I'd already had one quick wank and was now reading the naughty letters section of a dirty magazine while alternately tickling my dick through the panties while stroking my nylon covered legs. It must have been about 10 pm as the headboard in the room behind me was banging against my wall and Cindy was moaning and groaning as a fat Greek hairdresser fucked her like a bitch on heat.

I was soon so engrossed in my magazine and wanking I wasn't aware that I had a visitor; "What the FUCK?" I called out..."What are you fucking doing here?" I questioned the shadowy figure standing next to the bedroom door. "This isn't what it looks like...how long have you fucking been there?" I was now desperately trying to cover myself with my hands and the magazine.

"Sshh." Avril whispered as she put her finger to her bright red lips.

"What the fuck..." I didn't finish my sentence as she went "sssh" again and placed her finger to her lips. She now slowly moved to the bed and sat beside me; stroking my hair to calm me. As I went to speak again she put her finger to my lips and smiled. Her fingers spread across my jaw and she gently eased me back so I was resting on my pillow and headboard.

Without a word Avril ran her small hands along my stocking clad thighs then a finger touched my shrunken cock. The pretty girl playfully scowled as she tapped my thigh and motioned that I should straighten my legs. Unsure of the etiquette in these situations I did as requested; although I was dying a thousand deaths through embarrassment.

As she slowly caressed my legs Avril studied my cock through the translucent material. Even though I'm quite skinny I'm pleased to say that my cock has always been more of a 'shower' than a grower' so encased in the yellow knickers it still looked a reasonable; so much so that when she ran a finger along it, it twitched making her raise her eyebrows and smile.

I went to speak; but Avril scowled again and shook her head before leaning forward and kissing my dick, then glancing sideways at me and winking. The tiny nymphet then ran her tongue along my curled up member as her hands stroked and caressed my legs. I was still in a daze so my cock wasn't moving for anyone or anything; but my landlady's daughter persevered kissing and licking; even nibbling my nylon covered foreskin and ball bag until blood began to flow and my cock started to swell. It only took Avril another couple of minutes to get it quite stiff again and she had to adjust it for me; but kept it inside the panties.

After giving my balls a hefty shake she stood up and pulled her polo shirt over her head allowing me a look at her tiny tits and abnormally long pink nipples; which she held between her fingers and tugged; making her close her eyes and bite her lips. A second later she had slid out of her Capri pants and was standing before me wearing just a pair of see-thru pale blue panties that did nothing to hide a very luxurious bush.

With a big smile and another raise of the eyebrows Avril lay alongside me on the bed and immediately began licking my dick and balls again as she curled a leg across my stomach; so I could see how wet her knickers were. As a confirmed wanker I'd never experienced anything like the feelings she was creating in my genitals as she slobbered over them and sucked my knob through the nylon.

Feeling that I should do something too I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh; but she immediately turned to face me and shook her head. Baffled, I was soon digging my fingers into the mattress as her tiny fingers wrapped around my shaft and rubbed up and down furiously forcing my panty covered cock into her mouth, where it was met with a willing tongue that licked and slobbered all over it.

"Oh God...I'm cumming!" I gasped when I felt that tingle in my bollocks.

Avril's wanking became even faster as my dick now poked out of the leg hole, and she shuffled forward as gush after gush of spunk splashed onto her tiny tits as I let out an almighty sigh and a groan. Squeezing the last drops onto her stiff nipples like an expert Avril had a cheeky smile lighting up her pretty face.

Satisfied that I was spent Avril slowly and lingeringly rubbed my cum into her tits as if it was a special lotion, before rising to her knees then straddling my chest and shuffling forward until her minge was inches away from my face.

"My turn." She whispered and waved for me to move down the bed; as I did so she raised her legs until she hovered above my face. Her sopping cunt was only an inch or more from my nostrils and it smelt as sweet as Tupelo Honey as she lowered her nylon covered twat onto my face.

I knew from my magazines what was expected but I'd never done anything like this in my life; as Avril slowly rubbed her hot wet cunt backwards and forward over my nose and mouth as she gripped onto the brass rail above my bed. I think we both went to Heaven and back several times in the next few minutes as I tried to lick her flesh through the saggy knickers; but she was intent on bringing herself off without any help from me; slapping my hands away when I tried to grab her arse.

At one stage I was so engrossed in trying to stick my tongue up her hole I swear that I forgot to breathe for a minute and when Avril began getting closer and closer to her orgasm it felt like she was pissing into my mouth and when it came I thought that she was having a convulsion as she began shaking while pressing her cunt and clit against my mouth and nose. It could have been barely a minute before she dismounted my face and flopped across my chest like a spent force. We lay in silence for five mutes or more and even though my cock was stiff again, I was more than happy just cuddling her.

When she'd got her breath back Avril got onto all fours and gently kissed the tip of my cock before rolling off the bed and peeling off her soaking knickers and draping them across my dick, before getting dressed in silence before giving my dick another squeeze and leaving my bedroom.

The next few days were odd as I never got the opportunity to speak to Avril on our own and I think she deliberately engineered it that way. Then on the Sunday afternoon as we passed ion the hall she stood in front of me and grabbed my balls as she smiled and looked me straight in the eyes as she raised her eyebrows.

I hoped that I'd got the right message and was lying on my bed wearing a new pair of sheer stockings, black satin suspender belt and black frilly knickers when my bedroom door slowly eased open.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers