Panty Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Panty Boy comes home from a day of shopping.
2.3k words
4.61
124.5k
23

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. I carried all of our new things into the house. By this time my feet were killing me so I took off the heels and sat down for a minute. My feet were throbbing; it felt so good to get those shoes off. I have a new respect for women who wear these things all the time. Megan grabbed a few bags and walked up to the bedroom.

I sat for a while just massaging my feet, and after about 30 minutes Megan came down dressed in a really sexy blood red corset with black stockings, a pair of black leather pointy knee high boots and a sexy black sheer full length robe. Her pussy was open and I could see her glistening.

"Do your feet hurt Stacy?" she said taking one in her hand a slowly massaging it.

This was the first time that Megan had shown any compassion since she had caught me in her panties. I was shocked to see her this way.

"They are killing me." I responded, "I don't know how you all do this all the time."

"Oh... You will get used to it trust me. I don't want to see you in anything else when you are in this house unless I say you can." She said sternly.

I could tell in her voice that this was how she wanted things to be from now on. I guess a small part of me wanted things to go back to normal but I was now getting used to my new life and I must say in fact I enjoyed it. It felt good to be pampered and I always liked all the different choices women had with their clothes, accessories, and I loved the way that high heels looked. Besides it was only behind the closed doors that she expected me to wear these. I could still go to work as a man besides the panties and stockings I had to wear underneath.

"Your toes look so sexy with that red nail polish, and such a bold color. I cannot believe that you didn't try to throw a fit when we went into that salon to get that done. Maybe next time we will go in for Brazilians." She laughed.

"I was a little stand offish when we pulled up but figured that I would have less of a chance being figured out if I just didn't protest." I responded.

"That is a good girl Stacy. Now why don't you go and put on the new clothes we bought and model them for me. I can go get the camera." With this she smiled and got up and ran out of the room. I grabbed my bags and went up stairs.

I started by pulling everything out of the bags. The shoes, the panties, the pantyhose, I really did get a brand new wardrobe and boy was it hot. My cock grew when I finally got everything on the bed and just started looking at all my new clothes. I couldn't believe how excited I was.

The first thing that I tried on was a Gucci skirt suit. It fit so amazing and I couldn't believe how hot it was on me. I put on one of the sexy black waist cincher corset and stuffed the breast forms inside. They really helped the figure I looked like I had real breasts now. Next, I put on a pair of tan stockings and attached them to my garter belt. This time I didn't wear any panties and then pulled on the black leather boots with a 4-inch stiletto heel. These shoes were so hot and all I could think about was how hot sexy and powerful they looked. My new breasts jiggled and bounced as I walked back down stairs and Megan was sitting on the couch.

"Oh my god Stacy, that outfit is so hot on you." She said pulling the camera to her eye snapping a few shots.

I felt so sexy standing there and my cock started growing again. This time though my cock was free and the skirt started to lift.

"I cannot believe how hot you look. Turn around I want to see your ass."

I did what I was told and turned around. My hips gyrating as if I was doing a strip tease for her.

"Bend over I want to see up that skirt of yours you little slut." Megan commanded as one of her hands went down between her legs and started stroking her clit.

I bent over and slowly let the skirt lift up, first exposing my stocking tops, then my ass.

"MMMM... you look good enough to eat, Panty Boy. Push that cock back let me see that hot rod of yours." She said purring, her fingers buried deep inside of her wet cunt.

I pushed my cock back between my legs and just moved my hips as if to tease her. I could tell that she was extremely aroused. Her eyes closed for a second and she pulled the camera back to her eye. She snapped a few pictures of my "dance" then told me to sit down.

I walked over to the chair across from her and sat down. I left my legs open a little bit so that she could see straight up my skirt.

"You are such a dirty little slut, Stacy. Where did you learn to act like this? You need to sit a little more lady like." She said plunging a finger deep into her pussy.

For the first time in a few days, I finally felt as if I kind of had the upper hand. I opened my legs giving her a better view of my hardness and then crossed them like a proper girl. She snapped away one hand always on the camera the other one playing with her clit.

I was on fire. I was so turned on right now. More possibly than I have ever been before. I couldn't believe it but my cock told the story. It was so hard at this moment.

Megan reached over to the one bag that was still down stairs and pulled out the silicone dildo. She started by licking it a little bit then before I knew it she plunged it deep inside of her. I was shocked that her pussy was able to handle it all the way down to the base. She took it deep with no warm up or anything. It just slid right in her pussy accepted every inch of it. This drove me wild. I pulled up my skirt and started stroking my engorged cock. It felt so good. We sat there for a few minutes just watching each other in complete ecstasy. She would only stop fucking her self long enough to take more photos of me stroking myself in my new clothes and she loved it. I felt so dirty. At that moment I realized that I was her dirty little plaything.

She took the dildo out of her pussy and walked over to me. The black sheer robe open, exposing her pussy. She crawled into the chair and positioned her pussy inches from my face but just far enough out of reach and plunged the cock deep inside. Giving herself a good few thrusts she pulled the dildo out and pushed it in my mouth. It was so hot and tasted so good to finally taste her.

"You look so good with that cock in your mouth, Stacy. Suck it; suck all of my wetness off my long hard dick. If I didn't like the way you ate my pussy so much that would be the only way you would taste me." She growled.

At this point, I was so turned on my cock was so hard that I grabbed her and pulled her down burying my cock deep inside of her. She screamed and pushed the cock harder in my throat. I just continued to suck.

"That is a good slut, suck my cock, suck it good, take it all the way in you dirty little whore." She screamed slamming her pussy on my cock, still jamming the cock in my mouth. I could tell she was about to come.

She slowed down and eased up with the dildo and came down to kiss and suck with me. I was so hard, my cock felt like it could explode at any minute but I didn't want to.

We sucked together and she opened her eyes and said "You look so hot with that cock in your mouth. Where did you learn how to suck a cock like that? You look like you are a natural you cock-sucking whore, Stacy. I would love to see you with the real thing."

With this statement, she got up and walked over to pick up the camera again.

"I want to get some more shots of you sucking that cock in your new outfit. You dirty whore."

I didn't say a word just continued to give her a show. She snapped a lot of photos and with every one I wanted to give her a better show. I felt so hot, being her little slut.

I got up repositioned myself in the chair. I was now kneeling with my back to her and I lifted up my skirt and pushed out my ass. I thought that I would try to turn her on a little bit more and brought the dildo to my ass, moving the dildo up and down my ass crack. This drove her wild. She let out a moan and snapped more pictures.

Knowing how hot this made her, crawled off of the chair and got on all fours. Placing the dildo on the ground, I just continued to suck as she continued to photograph me. She walked over, and gave my ass, which was in the air, I quick smack. Then started to squeeze it. This just encouraged me to suck harder on the dildo.

This must have been quite a show for her. All I heard coming out of her mouth were moans. I felt as I was satisfying one of her deepest most fantasies and had no clue where this was going to go tonight but by this time I didn't care.

She was straddling me, her feet close to my head. The smell from the leather boots mixed with our sex was intoxicating. I started to lick at her boot as I looked up at her. This drove her wild. She sat down on my back and reached back behind her and put a finger on my asshole.

She didn't push it in, just applied a little pressure. This was, hands down, one of the most intense erotic feelings I have ever had my cock now harder than it had ever been and I could feel my cum boiling deep inside me.

"You dirty little slut! You like having your asshole played with?" she asked.

I couldn't answer I was in ecstasy, almost to the breaking point. She rose off of me, and turned to sit down in the chair. I was still on my knees and she pulled me along with her. She sat down and offered me her heel.

I grabbed it and continued to lick and kiss it. Her other boot's heel was on my chest. I moved my hand up and pulled down the zipper of the boot and pulled it off. The smell of the new leather and her stocking clad foot drove me wild. I was stroking my cock really hard now and she brought her other foot down to tease my sack. I sucked on her foot and toes for a few minutes as she teased me with her other foot, continuing to stroke hard. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down into her lap, burying me into her pussy.

"Lick my cunt, you dirty slut." She shouted pressing the tip of the boot outside of my asshole.

My cock erupted. Spraying my hot white cum all over her boot and her stocking clad foot, shooting up to her thigh. She pulled my face deeper inside of her as she came as well. I could taste her come sliding down my throat. She tasted divine.

"Stacy? You dirty little whore. You made a mess on my new boots and all over my toes." Megan said. I looked down for the first time since I came.

My come covered everything, and there was more come than I ever imagined I could have. It glistened on her leather boot and was soaking into her black stockings. There was something that was incredibly hot about seeing this. She brought the boot up to my face.

"You better clean this off, before it leaves a stain Stacy." She said, my tongue already starting to clean my mess. "You really like come, don't you Stacy you little cum guzzler? And don't forget this." Bringing her other foot to my mouth.

My come tasted so good. I couldn't believe how much there was either. It was all over my skirt.

As I was finishing up, Megan pulled off her boot and pulled me up toward her, and kissed me.

"I am so excited, Stacy. You did so well tonight and I am so proud of my little cum guzzling whore. I think tomorrow I am going to treat you to something that I think you will love." Megan said and then she got up and walked towards the steps.

"Lets go to bed. It has a been a long day and I have a lot planned for you tomorrow, my little cum eating slut." She said with a grin.

I stood up and straighten my skirt, wiped the come from my mouth, and walked up the stairs like the obedient slut that I was.