Panty Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Megan takes Stacy out for dinner and more.
3.6k words
4.59
108.9k
24

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from my nap, and Megan was lying next to me watching the video we had made a few hours before. She was still wearing the strap on and she was fingering herself as she watched. She glanced over at me, her cock swaying as she moved. My ass was a little sore.

"Rise and Shine, Stacy," she said giving her cock a quick stroke and smiling at me.

"I must have really worn you out, Stacy. You slept for about two hours. Did you enjoy being fucked by me? You loved feeling it slide in to your tight hole didn't you? I can tell by the video. You look like you loved it. Begging me to fuck you. You little slut, I think that I am going to enjoy fucking your tight little asshole." She said, turning her attention back to the television.

I started to watch. It was like watching a really hot porno except, the woman getting fucked was myself and the person doing the fucking was Megan. This put a whole new edge on it, and that was really hot. I had never seen myself on tape let alone being the one that was being fucked.

Watching this video, I couldn't believe the things that I were coming out of my mouth. I was such a subservient little slut, and just to think that only a few days ago I had only been caught wearing Megan's panties. Now I was acting like a dirty little whore begging to be fucked in the ass.

I started wondering if things would be this crazy if she had never walked in on me. I wasn't ready to go back to this now though. Our sex now was hotter than it had ever been and I wasn't willing to trade that for anything. I enjoyed her taking control and making me her slut.

"How does your ass feel, Stacy" Megan asked. "You ready for another round, yet? It was so hot taking your virginity"

"I am a little sore, Megan. You really gave it to me ... hard." I said my eyes not turning away from the video.

"I didn't give you anything you didn't beg me for." Megan responded.

I was mesmerized by what I was seeing. Megan was pounding my ass right now on the television and I was begging her for more. I sounded so bad, begging her to fuck me.

"We should get something to eat. For being such a good slut today, I want to take you out to a nice restaurant. Lets get ready; you can wear some of the new things we bought. It will be a date." Megan said.

We got out of bed and cleaned up a little bit. It was about dinnertime now, with all today's activities, I was really hungry. I hadn't eaten since breakfast and, it would be great to get out of the house for a little while.

Megan left me to get dressed and I went back to the closet to pick out something to wear. I had so much to choose from and I really wanted to look good for her. I picked out a nice dress. Not too dressy but really sexy. It was red and it had a high neck with a little hole cut out to show some cleavage. I also picked out my new four-inch black leather, Prada boots, and a pair of nude stockings to go with them.

I got dressed quickly, but not a moment too soon. Megan walked in the door, wearing a short black skirt; a low cut blouse black pantyhose and a pair of strappy three-inch heels.

"Are you ready?" She asked. "I can help you with your make-up if you want, but we should get going I made reservations for 7:30."

"I really want to try." I responded and walked over to the make-up table and sat down.

I started out with the mascara. After a while of fumbling around I realized it was a lot harder than it looked. I looked into the mirror and I looked ridiculous. Just then Megan walked in.

"You are not going to go out like that." She said with a smile and came over and gave me a kiss on to forehead.

"I need a little help." I responded.

Megan spun the chair around and started to work her magic. It didn't take her long until she spun me back around. I looked completely different.

"You will learn, but tonight isn't the night. Come on, let's go." Megan said.

We hopped in the car and drove off.

About a half and hour later, we arrived at the restaurant. It was a nice little quiet place a few towns over. It looked really expensive and nice. We got out of the car and started walking to the front door.

By this time, I was fairly good at walking in the heels. They no longer hurt my feet and I loved the way they made me feel. I felt so sexy being dressed up like this. The clothes looked amazing and I still cannot believe how I looked in them.

We walked inside the restaurant and the host came up to us.

"Hello Ms. Shepard, Do you have a reservation tonight?" He asked. Looking at Megan.

"Yeah Paolo, I just spoke to Thomas he said he would get me in." Megan responded.

"Oh here it is, I am sorry I did not see it. It is nice to have you tonight and how is your beautiful lady friend." Paolo asked.

I was now a little frightened I never thought that Megan would have brought me to a place where everybody knew her, but then again I didn't ever think that I would have been out in public dressed as a woman.

"This is a dear friend of mine, Stacy Preston." Megan responded, "We are old friends from college. She is just in town for the weekend."

"Well it is good to have you ladies here tonight. Let me bring you to your table. And how is your Mr. Preston doing Mrs. Shepard?" Paolo asked, greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek then checking me out inconspicuously.

"Oh he is just fine, he has been so busy recently, we are just trying to figure out a lot of things right now. I haven't spent too much time with him ever since Stacy came in this weekend" Megan responded looking at me a few times giving me a wink.

"Well it is great to see you. Here is your table." Paolo said, handing us menus as we sat down.

"You ladies look beautiful tonight, enjoy your dinner and talk to you soon." Paolo said leaving us, giving me another quick look.

Paolo walked away and Megan interjected

"Did you see that? I am going to have to keep a close eye on you. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. He kept staring you up and down"

I hadn't really noticed, only little glances once in a while.

"You don't think he knows the truth does he?" I asked

"I think he thinks you are beautiful." Megan responded.

We sat down and quickly ordered a bottle of wine and our dinner.

The wine came, and we enjoyed a couple of glasses. After a few, I started to feel the effects of the alcohol. I knew that I had drunk a little bit more than Megan and I hadn't eaten anything today other than breakfast.

I was feeling a little tipsy. My mind kept replaying what had happened this afternoon. It wasn't too much later, that I felt Megan's pantyhosed foot sliding up my boot and onto my leg. She brought her foot up to my crotch and started pressing her hosed foot over my silky panties. My cock was hard pressing against the fabric of my panties. She reached down into her purse and pulled a piece of paper. She scribbled a few words on in then passed it over to me.

"Look under the table." The note said

I pretended to drop my fork and leaned down to get it pulling up the tablecloth. I peered under the table.

I followed Megan's pantyhosed legs all the way up only to find that she was still wearing the strap on under her pantyhose. Her huge cock head staring me in the face. I shot up in my seat, and leaned toward her.

"I cannot believe that you are wearing that." I whispered into her ear.

Megan just smiled, "I cannot wait for dessert."

Our food came out only moments later and it was amazing. We both split a few things on the menu and it was some of the best food that had ever touched my lips. I didn't know why Megan had never brought me here, yet I was puzzled because everyone knew her name.

The food never stopped coming and I was getting full. Megan kept reminding me to eat like a proper lady. This meant that I couldn't keep eating everything on the plate and I had to be a little bit daintier. Every course that came out was better than the last.

When the last course came out, our server came up with two big glasses of wine.

"This is from the man over there at the bar, He wanted to buy you two beautiful ladies a drink."

We looked towards the bar, to find a good-looking man in his late twenties looking at us raising his glass.

"We should ask him to come over and join us." Megan said.

I panicked.

"We can't." I said, scared that he would find me out.

"Oh give me a break, it will be fun. Besides you are mine and I won't let anything happen to you." Megan responded with a wink, bringing her pantyhose encased foot to my cock, motioning for the man to join us.

The man got up and walked over to our table. I was really nervous.

"Hello, my name is Tim, sorry for the interruption but I couldn't help to see you two beautiful ladies from over there. I just had to buy you two a drink." He said with a big smile on his face.

Megan responded, "Hello I am Megan and this is my best friend Stacy. She is in town for a couple of days and I just thought that I would bring her out and show her a good time tonight."

"It is really a pleasure to meet both you." He said shaking our hands, giving me another once over.

"I don't want to keep you from your dinner but I wanted to come over and say hi. If you ladies want to continue your good time you should come out to my friend's club. There is going to be some great music and dancing." He added, jotting his number down and the address to the club.

"Give me a call and I can get you in. I would love to see you there." He finished turning to me giving me a wink and walking away.

I couldn't believe that he had just winked at me. Part of me was really scared and the other part of me was so excited that I wasn't found out.

"Can you believe that? He didn't pay me any attention what so ever." Megan said.

I was still completely dumfounded. Had he not noticed? I couldn't believe it.

We finished up dinner and talked about what had happened.

"I think that we should go." Megan said.

"I don't know. I don't think that I am quite ready for this." I responded.

By the time the bill came, I was defiantly a little drunk. I was also really horny, and knowing what was going on under Megan's dress I felt myself get hard with anticipation of the nights events that were about to transpire.

Megan stood up, straightened her dress, and bent over to pick up her purse giving me once last glance up her long legs. Her skirt was short that when she bent over I could see the tip of her cock and I became instantly hard. She just turned around and smiled knowing what she had just done. I picked up my purse and quickly followed. I couldn't wait to get home.

"Thank you for coming in tonight, Ms Shepard. It was nice to meet you Ms Preston, I hope to see you again soon. Have a great night and drive carefully." Paolo said as we were walking out of the front door.

I wanted Megan badly. I grabbed her ass as we walked to the parking lot. She slapped my hand away.

"You better behave, Stacy." Megan said. "Don't forget where and who you are right now."

I had forgotten that I was dressed as a woman, but I wanted her really badly right now. She let me into the car and when she got in she leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. Our tongues danced, my hands slowly went to her crotch and found her new bulge. My cock was rock hard just thinking about getting home and the way she would use me. My hands stroking the cock through her skirt and pantyhose, I could smell her pussy in the air.

"Lets go to the club, Stacy. I think that it would be so much fun. Plus it will make me so hot seeing you dancing with me and other guys." Megan said.

I just continued playing with her pussy I could feel her wetness soaking through the pantyhose and I couldn't wait to get my mouth all over her new cock.

I spent the car ride home nuzzled between Megan's legs. I had ripped open her pantyhose to free her cock. As I sucked on the dildo, I fingered her hot wet pussy.

"Or maybe we should just go home." Megan moaned.

She was having a hard time keeping her eyes on the road. A few times I felt the car swerve.

"MMMM... you look so hot, baby. I am so wet right now and want you to fill me up. You are going to get us pulled over if you keep that up."

My head just kept bobbing up and down as my fingers plunged deep into her wet hole. She placed on hand on my head to push me down harder. It felt so hot to be sucking on her cock while she was driving. It reminded me of when we had first started dating and she would do the same to me any time we got in the car. I just closed my eyes and sucked her cock like the whore that I imagined myself to be now.

We stopped at a traffic light, and I heard Megan give a slight laugh. I sat up. There was a truck next to us and the people inside were enjoying the show that they were seeing. I turned back to Megan as she grabbed my head and I went back to work on her cock. This drove Megan wild. As the truck pulled away, the people inside shouted something that I couldn't understand, not believing what they had just seen.

The ride home didn't seem to take long at all, but I was busy the whole ride. We pulled into our drive way and Megan parked the car. Her hands were all over me and I was as hard as a rock. Megan quickly pushed me back into my seat and hopped on top of me. She lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties, freeing my cock. She plunged her wet pussy on my throbbing cock, the dildo resting on my chest as I slid entirely into her.

She started riding my cock and it felt so good after all the anticipation of today's events. I was so glad not to be going to that club but to be inside of Megan's hot and wanting pussy.

At one point I looked in the rearview and saw myself. I had lipstick smeared all over my face and Megan was intently fucking me. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to climax, the windows of the car by now were completely seamed up and I was having some of the hottest sex that I could remember.

Megan rose up off of my cock and brought her cock to my lips. It was salty from our sweat and I couldn't wait to have it in my mouth again. I started to suck on it when Megan opened up the car door.

"Lets continue this inside, Stacy." Megan said grabbing my hand pulling me out of the car.

She was pulling her skirt down and yet I could still clearly see her bulge because her pantyhose were not holding her cock down. It was free and I wanted it now more than ever. I got out of the car and quickly pulled my skirt down to cover my cock and my ass but Megan would have no part of it. As soon as I got steadied on my feet, Megan spun me around, pinned me against the car, lifted my skirt off of my ass, and started to rub her cock on my ready asshole.

"I want to fuck your ass right now, Stacy. You have turned me on all night and I don't think that I can wait long enough to get inside. I am glad that we didn't go to that club after all" Megan said reaching around, grabbing my cock with one hand and using her other hand to guide the tip of her cock to my opening.

"But what if the neighbors see us?" I murmured, pressing back onto her cock.

Her cock was just wet enough from my spit for the head of her cock to enter me. I moaned and bent over the hood of the car to give her better access.

"That is right, be my good little slut and take my cock deep into your pussy." Megan said,

"Does that feel good, Stacy? Tell me how much you love my cock being deep in your pussy." She said pushing it in deeper and harder.

She continued fucking me in our driveway for what seemed like forever but I loved it. I was going wild, begging her for more. She started stroking my cock at the same rhythm that she was fucking my ass and I was only moments from completely losing my load, when she pulled out.

"Lets get inside, Stacy." Megan said.

I didn't want her to stop but I think that we had gotten pretty loud and it was a good time to get inside before the neighbors realized that it was us that were causing the commotion much less what was really going on.

Megan pulled me inside in a frenzy. We shut the door and we went up to the bedroom.

When we got into the bedroom Megan immediately grabbed the video camera and came back to the bed filming the strap on as she walked. It bounced as she told the camera what she was going to do to me. I was on the bed on all fours when she came up behind filming my well-used ass. I wanted more and couldn't wait so I started to push back onto her cock as soon as I could feel it.

"Look a my eager little slut, Stacy just begging to have her ass fucked some more," Megan told the camera, "after all that I already did outside to her over the hood of her car. I only wish that I had that on tape. I must give the eager little slut what she wants though. And to think that she was a virgin just earlier this morning."

The way she was talking just made me want her more I pressed back again, only this time she plunged the cock all the way inside. I gasped as the cock slid all the way into me. When it reached the hilt my cock exploded spraying my come all over the sheets.

"I didn't want you to come yet, Stacy, and you made a big mess all over those sheets." She said pulling the cock out of me.

I tried to follow her back but she got it out too fast. She pushed me out of the way and started rubbing her cock in the pool of come that was on the sheets. I turned over onto my back completely spent and she climbed on top of me, the top of her cock dripping with the come. She brought the cock to my lips, the come dripping off and on to my face.

"Look at my little cum sucking slut" Megan told the camera again, "look at all that come dripping off my sluts face. She really loves come," before going back to the pool on the bed to get more on the tip of the cock.

"Lets see her how much she likes it when I come in her ass" she said lifting up my legs pushing the cum cover cock back into my well-fucked ass.

"Look at my sluts little cream pie. That is a nice cream filled ass." She said giving my ass a slap before turning off the video camera, and lying down on top of me. She moved her hands down into what was left of the come, covered her fingers and brought it back up to my lips feeding me. I cleaned her fingers, making sure not to leave anything behind.

"I knew that once you started that you would become my little cum slut." Megan said as I licked the last drop off of her hands.