Panty Consequences No. 03

Story Info
Personal Assistant to a slut!
12.4k words
4.62
49.3k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of stories are all standalone so can be read in any sequence. They are about my favourite fantasy --- my first time wearing, or first time being caught wearing panties. Obviously then they all involve lingerie wearing men and the consequences may include cuckolding, creampie eating or cock sucking men amongst other things. If any of these are likely to offend you I suggest you stop now ... Otherwise please read on and enjoy. I do appreciate your comments and constructive feedback.

The Personal Assistant

At the age of 20 I was involved in a car accident that resulted in me being unable to concentrate for long periods of time. I had to give up my studies and look for a job in another field. About this time by 22 year old sister had to leave her job as a Personal Assistant (PA) to have her first child.

Although males rarely work in that field she convinced her boss to give me a chance. He agreed to give me a three month trial. I found I enjoyed the work and could easily handle the levels of concentration required. David was also very happy with my work and one month into the trial confirmed the job was mine until my sister was ready to return.

Two years later I still had the job as my sister now had two children and had decided to remain a stay at home mum.

I travelled with David to an interstate conference that went from Wednesday to Friday and we had booked to also stay the Friday night. I had booked David into a large suite so if needed he could take potential clients back there to discuss business to have some privacy away from the conference area. It was a very successful week.

Friday evening we celebrated his success over dinner and continued over a bottle of wine or two in the bar until a band started playing. Neither of us enjoyed the music and it was too loud to talk to David suggested we head back to his room to finish the final bottle.

As David and his wife were obviously very much in love and also enjoyed a very healthy sex life I had been surprised when David told me to book the Friday night also as I expected she would want him back as soon as possible. Back in his room I asked him.

I was very shocked at his reply. This was the first Friday of the month and she always attended a family orgy! Her parents and two brothers and sometimes some uncles and aunties always got together from midday Friday until midday Saturday!

If he hadn't had a couple of bottles of wine I'm sure he never would have told me. But now that was out in the open we began a very frank discussion. I was fairly inexperienced but admitted the best think I had ever experienced was eating my own cream pie from a girlfriends pussy. David admitted his only disappointment with his sex life was that despite loving sex his wife hated the taste of cum so although she had sucked his cock frequently she had never let him cum in her mouth.

I then told him that I definitely thought of myself as mainly straight but had wondered ever since my one cream pie eating experience what it would be like to suck a cock until it came in my mouth.

We looked at each other. Without a word I slid to my knees in front of him and undid belt and then the fly on his pants. His cock was already hard. I eased it out of his boxer shorts and looked up at him. He nodded.

I opened my mouth wide and slid his cock in as far as I could; initially only a few inches. I found my own cock growing hard as I started to suck on his. All to quickly I felt him start to throb and then his cum spurted into my mouth. It was delicious. I quickly started to swallow to make sure I got it all.

Almost as soon as I finished I headed back to my room.

In the morning we were both a bit embarrassed by what we had told each other and what had happened. But after another frank discussion we agreed that we would never tell anyone else about the conversation or my cock sucking. I also admitted how much I enjoyed it.

The first Friday of the next month I walked into his office at the end of the day and asked, "Since your beautiful wife is off having fun with her dad and brothers, would you like me to blow you?" He barely hesitated. Every month since that day I sucked his cock at least once and often two or even three times.

Then one Friday although we didn't know it his wife's orgy was delayed until the evening. She dropped into the office which was locked up but of course she had keys. She walked in on us just as he came in my mouth.

She was angry not because of what I was doing but because he had never told her. Also the fact that I worked for him meant maybe I was doing it more than once a month whilst she never met any member of her family unless either he was present of it was in public except for at the orgy. So she forced him to sack me.

A few months later and many interviews later I still hadn't got another job. Although I had an excellent reference from David the reason I had left couldn't easily be explained and on top of that was the discrimination against males in the PA world.

I called for yet another role advertised for a small private company. The initial phone interview went well and the job sounded interesting. It was long hours and extensive travel butcher pay rate she was offering was very generous. Karen asked to to come in for an interview but did warn that she did have a few unusual requirements that I would have to comply with but she would only explain those if the first part of the interview went well. She told me to dress casually as she never wore formal business attire and didn't like her PA dressed that way either. She worked from a home office.

I arrived at her house and rang the bell. The door was opened by a short fat woman about my age. She was dressed in a short red skirt and a lacy yellow top. It didn't do a very good job at hiding her large tits and the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. "Neil?" she asked, "I'm Karen."

With that she led me towards the office.

My still quite limited sexual experience had never included a fat woman before, but the sight of those large tits through her top and now the way her large arse swayed in front of me as she led the way had my cock growing.

The office comprised a desk with her office chair and then two seats for clients, then a sofa. Karen chose the sofa but sat right in the middle not giving me any room to sit beside her. She indicated that I should sit on the floor in front of her on a large soft rug.

As soon as I sat I realised I was looking straight up her skirt and her slightly parted thighs. She wasn't wearing any underwear! Her pussy was hairless and also obviously very wet!

She started the interview as if nothing unusual was going on. I managed to answer all of her questions and kept my eyes on her face rather than either her wet pussy or those beautiful tits that showed so readily through her top.

Having examined my resume and references she asked the final question as to why I had left my previous job if they were so happy with me and I didn't have another role to go to. This had always been the problem question, but this time having seen her wet pussy I decided to be totally honest and gave her the full story.

A little way into the story her hand slid under her skirt and she began fingering herself! Right then I thought I had an excellent chance of landing the job and was hoping some of her unusual requirements would involve her pussy. I made it quite clear in my story that I preferred pussy.

Karen advised I had the job as long as I could agree to all of her terms. She explained that my job would be very different to my previous role. She was a very rich woman as a result of a recent lotto win and really didn't run a business at all. My role was to organise lots of travel all over the world, but no flying. I would travel with her and stay in the same room or cabin on the ships as she would always cruise between continents as she hated flying. I would organise all sightseeing and all meals. All my costs would be covered and I still was to be paid very generously.

I told her it sounded good so far.

"No doubt you also realise their is a sexual element to your role so before we continue I need to see your cock and body. Undress down to your underwear for me." I was told.

The job sounded very interesting as I had always loved the little travel and thought this short fat woman was somehow extremely sexy and loved the way she displayed herself to me.

I stood and quickly stripped down to my boxer shorts making no attempt to hide the bulge of my 8" cock.

She looked at me and advised, "That type of underwear is totally unacceptable to me. Remove them immediately."

I did as she asked.

She admired my cock but told me, "Very nice cock. But I don't expect to see it very often. Whilst your role will be to provide me with significant amounts of sexual pleasure your sexual needs are irrelevant. Now cover that cock with your choice out of these," Karen added and threw three pairs of panties over to me!

All were full briefs that would cover my erect cock. There was a pink lace pair, a white silky pair and then a cotton pair that was white with a pretty floral pattern. I touched all three wondering if I should go ahead. I realised a few things as I did. Firstly that the idea of serving her sexually actually turned me on, just like the few times David had 'ordered' me into his office to suck his cock had been the biggest turn ons. Secondly that the panties actually felt very nice. Finally, no matter what, I wanted to try that juicy looking pussy at least once and obviously had to put the panties on to move to that stage.

I liked all three but chose the floral cotton ones for my first panty wearing experience. I slid them up over my hard cock. They felt wonderful!

"You can keep all three of those regardless of the next stage of the interview results. Try them out over the next couple of days and make sure you have plenty more by Saturday because if I offer you the job after the final interview stage and you accept you will need sufficient panties to last for a 14 day cruise I've organised starting then." Karen stood and started to leave the room, "Follow me to the bedroom for the final interview!"

On the end of the bed were a selection of nighties and slips. "First of all let's see what you look like in each of these. I never wear any lingerie so these are all for you if you look good in them."

Over the next fifteen minutes I pranced around in front of her in 5 different nighties and 5 slips. A couple of the slips and nighties had the spaghetti straps and didn't sit right on me so she put those aside to be returned and replaced. I was advised that would be my first job as her PA.

Finally she settled on a white slip that I was to leave on for the final check. She stood in front of me now and asked me to undress her. She raised her arms so I could pull the skimpy top up. I reached down and started sliding it up, exposing her huge breasts completely. Then up and over her head. As I did we both smelt her BO. She went a bid red and apologised as she had obviously forgotten her deodorant that morning.

I don't know what came over me. But with her arms still stretched a over her head as I hadn't as yet finished removing the top, I leant down and licked her sweaty underarm. It tasted a bit weird but not unpleasant. I licked more and now completely removed the top. Karen made no move to lower her arms, instead she started moaning.

"Oh my God! Keep going!" she ordered.

I did that, then quickly swapped to the other armpit and cleaned that one too.

Karen came with my tongue lapping away and cleaning her sweaty armpits.

When I finished she smiled. She walked over to the suitcase that was in the door of the walk in robe. She reached down and grabbed the bottle of deodorant that was in the case. "I won't need that anymore," Karen said as she threw it aside.

I couldn't believe how hard I was in my panties, or how much I loved wearing the panties for that matter! After only 30 minutes of wearing them I think I had already decided I'd never wear men's underwear again regardless of where this went.

"One final test," Karen informed me, "Although after what you just did I don't anticipate any issues. Whilst your sexual satisfaction is immaterial it is vital you enjoy your job which is to keep me sexually satisfied. This will involve your fingers, using my vibrators and if you manage to avoid orgasms for three days even fucking me. You will also clean all cum from my pussy or body. Whether that cum is yours or not. Do you still want the job?"

It finally dawned on me that I was to be a paid sex slave! And that in all likelihood she would be having other male lovers. But then I loved eating my own cream pie and loved the taste of David's cum so why not other men's from Karen's pussy? Lasting three days would be difficult since I normally masturbated at least twice a day currently and with my last girlfriend (a couple of months ago now) we had made love at least twice a day. Somehow though it sounded exciting, especially with what she had offered to pay for this service!

"Yes. I still want the job!" I told her.

"In that case show me exactly what you can do with your tongue. Prove to me you aren't one of those men who thinks licking is something he just does because it is expected, but something you do because you want to!" Karen told me.

Well, I was going to have to do it because it was part of my job, but then a job you really enjoy is the best isn't it? I knew she had meant licking her pussy, but I had no intention of restricting myself like that. I walked over and helped her off with the red skirt.

Now her entire short (4' 10") plump body was exposed to me. I'd never looked at such a sexy body, she just oozed sexuality. I eased her back into the bed and the joined her on the bed. She had already parted her legs to allow my tongue access.

Instead I moved right up beside her and started by licking her ear lobe, slowly I moved down to her neck, then around the neck and up to the other ear lobe. Back down to the neck, then slowly down until I reached her huge breasts. I carefully licked every inch of the right breast, sucking on the nipple, giving a gentle nip before kissing the nipple again, then moving down to cover the bottom half of the breast. Across to the left tit and repeating the process.

By now Karen was already moaning. I was certain she had had at least one orgasm.

Now it moved down to her belly. She had more area to lick than any other girls I'd even been with even if she was short! I loved licking all of the creases in her stomach, moving the fat rolls around to give myself access to any bit of skin I may have missed.

My cock was harder than I think it has ever been.

I moved down further. I reached her hips and then worked downwards, but bypassed her pussy.

She moaned as she realised I still wasn't ready to lick her most vital part!

Down to the thigh of her right leg. I kept my tongue working as I moved down the outside of her leg, right down until I was at her foot. They were obviously clean and for the first time she spoke.

"I showered just before you arrived."

I had already decided in any case, but now I took each toe in turn in my mouth, sucking it like a little cock. Now she definitely came!

I worked my way back up the inside of the right leg. My tongue briefly flicked across her pussy lips before I worked my way down the inside of the left leg as I repeated the same process.

Finally I worked my way back up her leg towards the now soaking wet pussy. As I was just about to reach it I asked, "Do you want me to do your back now ... or finish the front?"

"FINISH ME!" Karen ordered. "Now!"

I drove my tongue deep into her soaking pussy. Easily the tastiest pussy I had ever licked! This job was going to be amazing, even if I rarely got to fuck her. Right now I knew I was on the brink of cumming in my panties but was doing my best to hold off until I could ask if I was permitted.

Karen came and flooded my mouth with her juices. I removed my tongue and now just gently licked the pussy lips, letting my tongue flick across her clit every 15 seconds or so. Then as I felt her building to another orgasm I again drove my tongue in as deep as possible, getting my entire face buried between her plump thighs and coated in her cum juices.

She pushed my head away. "You are hired!"

Karen looked down and saw the state of my cock as I sat up. "As a one off signing bonus you can fuck me right now even though I bet you don't have three days worth do you?"

I admitted that I had masturbated last night.

"Just this once then. From now on you have to wait three days but looking at your level of job enjoyment I anticipate you will be cumming in your panties ... which I can't wait to see either!" she told me.

Karen reached down and freed my clock from the panties without allowing me to remove them. "I don't care how quick you are with your cock, but I need a minimum of three more orgasms before you finish. Any you fail to deliver with your cock will be with your tongue buried in my cum filled pussy!" she advised. "That will apply whenever you fuck me."

My poor cock was really throbbing by now. Karen reached down and guided me in. I slid in so easily since she was so wet.

"I also can't wait for you to turn me over and do my back next time. Especially my arse. I can't wait for you to drive your tongue into my arse, maybe while using one of my cock shaped vibrators in my pussy!" Karen added.

That was it. I didn't even really fuck her, but I began spurting into her wonderful pussy.

"Oops," she said with a big grin on her face. "Did we have an accident. You better get down and clean up your mess and make me cum three times since I didn't get to have one with your cock!"

I didn't hesitate. I slid my cock out but reached down and slid it back into my panties then also made sure my slip was pulled down too so I have two layers of lingerie between my wet cock and the sheets. I wanted to make sure they were spotless when I finished.

Now I slid down over her wonderful plump body and between her thighs. I opened her pussy lips and again drove my tongue in. It tasted a little different but still mainly of her. I kept licking. I lapped away and kept watch too. Then I saw my creamy white cum start to ooze down. I drove my tongue in deeper and lapped at it. Yum! Now my cum started to flood out of her. Despite coming last night I had delivered quite a large load! Karen had already come twice and now a third rocked her body, flushing my cum out with it. Still I didn't stop as although she had now received the three orgasms I needed to make sure she was completely clean too. I continued licking until all I had tasted for a full minute was her. By then Karen had come for a fifth time.

I finally came up beside her. "When can I start?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Right now if that's OK with you."

I quickly agreed.

She had me remove my slip and put my clothes back on. Before I dressed I quickly tried on both other styles of panties. I decided to get some of all types.

She threw my boxer shorts into the bin and put on a longer dress, but still no underwear. She put the slips and nighties that didn't suit me into a bag along with the receipt. She told me I needed to be totally honest as I exchanged them other than referring to her as my girlfriend who purchased them for me rather than my boss.

She drove me to the shopping centre and then walked into the department store with me, then the lingerie department. I walked up to the counter.

"Can I help you?" the lady asked.

"Yes. My girlfriend purchased a number of items of lingerie for me but these ones don't suit so I wanted to exchange them for ones with wider shoulder straps please." I told her, I was getting both red with embarrassment and rock hard as I said this.