Panty Consequences No. 04

Story Info
I discover the lingerie in my best friends suitcase
18.4k words
4.65
41.8k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of stories are all standalone so can be read in any sequence. They are about my favourite fantasy --- my first time wearing, or first time being caught wearing panties. Obviously then they all involve lingerie wearing men and the consequences may include cuckolding, creampie eating or cock sucking men amongst other things. If any of these are likely to offend you I suggest you stop now ... Otherwise please read on and enjoy. This is my first attempt at writing from the female perspective so I appreciate your comments and constructive feedback.

The Suitcase

I lost my virginity at 18 and between then and the age of 25 I had about a dozen boyfriends. None of them really sexually satisfied me. Don't get me wrong, I loved the feel of their cocks in my pussy but there was something missing. I loved it when they licked my pussy but they never seemed to do that for long enough. I always found myself masturbating afterwards ... I love masturbating and do it two or three times a day.

I think at 25 I realised I needed to find a guy I cared enough about before we went to bed rather than just hoping into the sack to keep him interested in me. You see I'm short and fat and quite insecure and for the years up until then I had felt that if I didn't sleep with a guy he wouldn't take me out again.

My other big problem was when I thought about guys on a more emotional level I kept comparing them to my best friend Neil. I had known Neil since we were both two years old. Now we lived next to each other in adjoining town houses. We saw each other every day and often ate meals together and played cards. He seemed perfect for me ... but I was too scared to make a move in case it ruined our friendship. We always talked of each other as the brother or sister we had never had since we were both only children.

From 25 until 27 I didn't have a single boyfriend and just satisfied my urges with frequent masturbation and loved reading naughty stories as I did. Most of my best sessions were on days Neil and I played cards. He would always drop cards and bending down to pick them up I was sure he was peeking up my short skirts, or frequently nighties, at my panties. The idea he enjoyed doing that was so good! I would go to bed and read brother & sister incest stories and sometimes even leave my panties on as I masturbated.

Then over a few days things changed me forever. I work as a nurse and at that stage had to wear one of those starched white uniforms. I always wore a white slip under it. The first change was that I was offered a role in a new unit that would open in a years time. But if I wanted it I had to transfer to another hospital the company owned so I could be fully trained. This meant moving about 1000 miles ... but luckily for me to within 5 miles of where my parents had retired to. It meant a whole year away from Neil though ... so at first I was reluctant. Then I realised it was a great test ... if I couldn't stand being away from him then I knew I would have to tell him how I felt and hope he agreed. I accepted the job.

Neil was happy for me ... But I was also quite pleased in a way to see that he seemed very upset that we would be apart for so long.

Then I was working in emergency when I really tall and well build guy was brought in after a car accident. The doctors cleaned him up and he seemed fine. We were very busy so they asked me to complete the examination. His shirt was already off, so I would just need to remove his pants and check his legs for bruising and any other issues.

They always picked me for jobs like this rather than one of the tall leggy nurses as this way there wasn't much chance of the guy being embarrassed by getting an erection as we examined them. I closed the curtains and began to undo his pants and slide them down. I could see him looking at my big tits and big belly in my nurses uniform ... in fact he was staring at me. I could feel myself getting wet as the jeans slid down to expose his boxer shorts ... and a very large and very hard cock. The head of it now popped out of the fly.

Just then the curtain opened slightly to admit a woman who was about 2" taller than me and just as fat. I was between her and the bed so she could see his face but not what I had just been staring at! She introduced herself as the patients wife and then moved forward. Now she saw his hard cock poking from the shorts.

She laughed. "Looks like he is fine to me! Is everything OK?" she asked me.

I assured her that it all seemed perfectly OK and that she could take him home as soon as the doctor came back and signed him off.

She asked her husband, "So did you ask for this nurse to examine you or just get lucky?"

He told her it was nothing to do with him.

I assured her, "No. They always get me to do this job rather than the hot sexy nurses with legs up to here!"

She then told me that her husband had a major fetish for short fat girls like us. She added that he had one unfulfilled fantasy that if I was willing she would like me to help them with. "I want you to examine his cock nice and carefully ... until he cums all over your uniform if possible!"

I told them I needed to think about it and briefly left the cubicle. I rushed to the locker room and grabbed my spare uniform and headed back. Once there I asked, "So do you have a uniform you can wear at home for him?"

She explained that he had only just told her of this fantasy in recent weeks so they hadn't got that far as yet.

"In that case, how about you give me $25 for the uniform I'm wearing right now. Then I'll do as you asked then swap into my clean one and you can take the dirty one and your naughty husband home."

She had a huge smile on her face as she handed over the money.

Now I approached her husband and now slid the boxer shorts off so I could examine his cock properly. He was rock hard and already throbbing as I took it in my hand. It was huge! My fingers didn't touch as I wrapped my hand around it. I was glad he was already very close as we could get interrupted at any second and this was definitely outside the rules. "Cum for me now please sir, just so I can see your cock is functioning correctly!"

He did that and I made sure that every spurt that exploded from that cock landed on the starched white material of my uniform. When he stopped cumming both of them thanked me.

Then as they watched I slid the cum stained uniform off and the clean one on. "You will need a slip too I think. These aren't very nice against your skin."

He told his wife, "Definitely! All good naughty nurses wear sexy lingerie under their uniform, and you know how much I love you in a slip! I can't wait to fuck my nurse!"

I helped him dress whist his wife carefully folded the stained uniform and put it in her bag. They left a few minutes later after a brief visit from the doctor. I slipped away to the toilets for a quick masturbation session since I was just so randy ... and for the first time in a couple of years really feeling the need for some attention.

After work I stopped at one of the local bars. I hadn't been there for a few years now but it had always been frequented by men with a thing for nurses ... just what I needed right now! I looked around and saw a couple of possibilities. I moved over and sat next to the one of them who was sitting at the bar. Being short sitting on the barstool ensured my uniform rode up to expose the lacy slip. I saw his eyes glance appreciatively at the exposed silk and lace. Normally I would wait for him to make the move, but I was too horny.

"If you buy me a drink I'll leave my uniform just like this, or I'll buy my own and cover my slip properly." I told him.

His wallet was out in a second.

As we talked I realised we had nothing in common ... but needed it. Again I wanted to be the one to make the move. "Would you like to see me out of uniform? Would you like to come back to my place right now and ... well, I'm sure you can think of something!"

We headed out the door and he followed me home. As soon as we were inside I expected him to take the initiative but he held back. So again I did. As he watched I removed the uniform but left the slip on. "Get naked ... Let me see your cock!"

He quickly stripped. I must say I was a bit disappointed as his rock hard cock was no more that about four inches long. That just wasn't going to satisfy me! I was disappointed in myself for allowing myself to rush into casual sex just because of what I had seen and done today.

But he knew his problem. "Let me lick your pussy please!" he pleaded.

I lead him to the bedroom and removed the slip. I lay on the bed and for the next forty minutes experienced the most amazing pussy and body licking of my life. His tongue and fingers were amazing and I came again and again. Finally he slid up over me. I looked down and could see how hard that tiny cock was. Clearly he had loved what he had been doing! Almost as soon as that cock entered me he came. But even though it was so small and so quick it still was enough after all of the other treatment to make me cum one more time.

It was only then we found out each other's names. He also told me he would love to see me again, but next time could I order him to do what I wanted when I wanted? He was a submissive and enjoyed pleasuring girls but the more they took control the better.

I saw David three more times before I left for the new job. The best was the last. That time I left the slip on and had him use his fingers, tongue and then I small cosmetics bottle that I use as a vibrator to fuck me. After about an hour and a half I was very happy! I told him to finish the job, just a few seconds of that cock would be all I got I knew but it was so hot to see a guy so turned on by pleasing me that he couldn't control himself. He slid up over me, his cock brushed against the slip which he hadn't attempted to raise. He came! He spurted all over my slip without even getting it in me!

That pushed me over the edge yet again. For a second I felt sorry for him, but then he told me, "Wow! That was amazing! You got me so hot I couldn't help myself!"

As I was heading off in a few days we agreed that if when I got back we were both still single we would resume our sexual encounters.

The next evening, the last before I left I played cards with Neil. I made sure to let him have numerous peeks at my panties. I imagined him doing as I demanded! Despite my lack of concentration as I thought about Neil being my sex slave I still won. His peeking at my new pink polka dot panties must have caused him even more issues. I told him it entitled me to ask him three questions and he had to answer truthfully. He laughed but agreed.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked.

Neil went very red but told me "Yes."

For my second question I asked "When we play cards do you drop the cards on purpose so you can peek at my panties?"

Neil went even redder and again admitted it was true.

I thought about asking another embarrassing question such as his favourite fantasy, but chickened out and instead asked, "Are you going to miss me?"

"Yes. Lots. I'll call almost every day and hopefully get up to see you." Neil told me.

The next day as I drove away I think I already knew that Neil was the only man for me. But would he accept my newly discovered sexual needs?

-----

Now the fantasies I read when masturbating were femdom stories. And my new job was fantastic. The clinic dealt mainly with fertility issues, but also other sexual problems. They stocked a large range of sex toys which we could provide to couples who needed a bit of help. To make sure we knew what we were recommending we were encouraged to buy some to try for ourselves! I had four wonderful toys now.

Firstly a set of love balls. I loved walking around with them inside of me. Even more I loved the feel as I pulled them out of my pussy. I imagined it would be even better if Neil was doing that.

Next two vibrators. One that looked like a 10" cock. The other didn't look like a cock at all, but it did have 10 different vibration patterns and multiple speeds! I loved them but being short and fat did struggle to get the right angles myself ... again I imagined making Neil use them on me would be amazing.

Finally, the one I used the most! It was a remote controlled device that looked a bit like the balls, except one was bigger than the other. But the way they reacted to the buttons on the remote was incredible! I could lie in bed reading stories and adjusting the vibration all the time. I certainly recommended those to quite a few couples!

Many of the stories I read involved men wearing lingerie and in some cases dressing completely as a woman. The panties I didn't mind at that stage, although they didn't excite me more than the other stories. But the idea of Neil in a dress was a turn off. I would be fine if it turned out he wore lingerie, except not bras I hoped, but no more than that.

Then I came across an author who really got me going! His stories always involved a short plump girl called Karen and a man called Neil! If the descriptions of the sexual acts hadn't been so good I might have thought Neil had written them! Now I suddenly LOVED the idea of a man in panties since Neil always wore panties and often slips and nighties. This author really got me going with the way Neil administered to Karen but was only allowed orgasms every three days. In some stories this rule even applied to the virgin Neil so it took him weeks to lose his virginity! I also loved the bits about other men fucking Karen as he watched and then licked their cum from her pussy. But I would never do this. A few boyfriends had cheated on me, and even though this was different I would always worry one day it would cause a problem.

Neil and I did talk frequently, and it was becoming more and more obvious that we were perfect for each other on the emotional level. I just hoped the physical side worked as well! I really shocked him one day. As we talked on the phone I took an upskirt photo of myself and texted it to him! I heard a gasp and knew he was looking at my white silky panties!

"Go on ... take one and send it back!" I told him.

For a few minutes we continued talking as I heard sounds that indicated he was undressing. Then I thought I heard a draw open. Finally my phone beeped and there was a shot of Neil in his boxer shorts. He had quite an impressive bulge and looked as if he was semi erect.

But I did wonder why it had taken so long. I wondered if he had needed to remove his panties and replace them with male underwear! I hoped so.

Still Neil couldn't get time off from work to come and visit. I was getting very frustrated and Neil obviously was too. It was only about five weeks until I was due to return home.

Then suddenly I got a call from Neil one Friday while I was at work. He told me that he suddenly had to take a month off. Could he fly up in the morning and stay until I was due to come home, then drive home with me. I immediately agreed, then called my parents to make sure it was ok with them too. They agreed just as quickly as I think by now they knew that finally something was about to happen.

I was so excited on the Friday I couldn't sleep. Eventually I read all of the stories about Karen and Neil while using my favourite toy. Finally that totally exhausted me and I fell into a deep sleep. So deep that I slept in and didn't have time for a shower before I headed to the airport to collect Neil. I did though have time to insert my love balls so I could enjoy them as I drove and talked with Neil.

The second he walked through the doors we flew into each other's arms for a huge hug. Our kiss wasn't a lovers kiss, but nor was it like our old friends kiss. We both were well aware everything had changed. But on the drive home we avoided discussing anything like that.

We went into the house and Neil put his case in the spare room right next to my bedroom. I took him down to have coffee and a chat with my parents while I went back upstairs for a shower and suggested once I was dressed that the two of us should go for a picnic lunch at my favourite spot so we could talk and catch up on all the news. Although I hoped we would only talk about us!

I came (as usual) as I removed the balls, then had a very quick shower. I dressed in the white panties with pink polka dots I had first and last worn on the last night I had spent with Neil, a short red skirt and a white blouse. Without a bra my nipples were very visible ... but I didn't care!

I started to head towards the stairs but as I walked by the spare room suddenly I couldn't resist. I wanted to know more about Neil before I made the move. I unzipped the case. Despite having told him he didn't need much since we washed every day it seemed very full. I lifted off the shirts ... and gasped. Panties!

I removed the entire top layer. Lots of panties! Also a slip and a nightie! I removed them all and stacked them by style and colour. Enough pairs for a different pair every day ... and pairs that matched just about every pair of mine. The only thing missing was polka dots ... unless that is what he was wearing! I suspected that the half a dozen pairs of boxers weren't intended to be worn but would have been out in the wash and the dirty panties back in the case. I suspected that would change!

There was one other thing in the case. A novel. I can't remember the name, just that on the front was a picture of a plump nurse peeling back the sheets of a patient to reveal his panty covered cock!

I was about to put everything back in as it was. Then decided that would be very dishonest. Instead I called out and asked Neil to come upstairs. I sat nervously on the edge of the bed amongst all of his panties.

Neil walked in then stopped dead as he saw his empty case and the panties on the bed. He went bright red.

Before he could say anything I jumped in. "I love your panties Neil! They are very pretty and so many are just like mine! Except a couple of sizes smaller of course. The only thing missing is a pair like my favourites!" With that I spread my legs a little, knowing that was all it took to expose my panties under the short skirt. "White cotton with pink polka dots! Unless of course that is what you are wearing ... you are wearing panties aren't you Neil?"

Seeing I didn't mind, and in fact loved his panties put him a bit more at ease. A nervous smile appeared on his face as he told me, "Yes I am. Even better, we are wearing matching panties!"

"Well, come here and help me put it all back in the case for now ... Unless you want to sleep in this room in which case we better put everything in the draws. But I want you to sleep in my bed. I want you ... well let's wait until we get to our picnic spot to discuss what we want!" I added.

In a flash Neil was helping me put everything back in the case. He didn't notice that I had slid that naughty book into my handbag along with my iPad. He grabbed his own iPad too and we headed out the door as mum handed me the picnic hamper she had prepared for us. She whispered "Good luck," to which I replied "Thanks mum! I think he is going to be sleeping in my room!" That brought a smile to her face as she whispered "About bloody time!"

We grabbed a couple of large coffees from one of the cafés then a quick walk through the park and up a little known path led us to my favourite spot. It had a wonderful view of the ocean and completely hidden from view. We sat on the grass watching the ocean but also able to see the path in case any unexpected visitors approached. At this time of the year that was very unlikely.

Neil still looked very nervous. I leant over and REALLY kissed him. I told him, "I love you Neil. The last year has proved to me I need you in my life, and I'm sure you feel the same don't you?"