Panty Fantasy-Hurricane Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister's confessions and Kyle tries to hide his sissy things.
1k words
4.28
42.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortified by glasses of wine and the bottle between them, Kate leaned back in the couch sighing.

"Chris... well, I thought Chris was the one. Don't we always think they're the One until they aren't?"she chuckled weakly. "Caught me by surprise though. I thought we were solid. When I caught him in the parking garage with that slut..."

"Wait, him? Him, not her?" Kyle clamped his mouth shut. He was red-faced that he'd asked her that question.

"Yeah, I'm a mixed up puppy, Kyle. I love them women but I love the men too. Can't even be a lesbian right." She took another drink and topped her glass. "We can be real here, right brother? If you don't want to hear it..."

"No, I'm fine. You're fine. We're all fine and I'm here for you. I'm ready."

"Okaaaay. You know when I went to California it was chasing a girl."

"Jillian, right?"

"Yeah, the perky one. I ran to California just fast enough to stay ahead of the bridges I was burning. It was good for a few weeks until Jillian decided that after sleeping with me a couple dozen times, she wasn't 'into' girls. Lord, I made that bitch scream when she came and she..."

Kate was starting to get teary but she slugged down some more wine. Kyle drank just to keep up with her.

"There were others, flings, after her but I wasn't finding miss right. I had a job doing...um, fashion." She glanced at Kyle guiltily but he didn't poke at the weak spot. "I met Chris on the job and we got along great. When I found myself in his bed with him inside me, I had an epiphany. Cock feels great!"

Even Kyle had to laugh, now that they were both floating a bit on the wine.

"I mean, the sex was great. I didn't have any problems getting into being with a man and we got really close outside of the bedroom. He's going to be a pilot. Taking lessons with his money from the movies."

"He's an actor?"

"I don't think you've seen him anything. Lots of... indie stuff. Anyway, he moved out of the apartment when I was visiting friends in Sacramento. No forwarding address and he stopped showing up to work. I asked everyone we knew and got the message quick that he wasn't interested in talking with me. I don't know what fucking secret he found out that changed everything..." she ended with half-sob.

Kyle moved over to the couch and took her into a hug. They sat and rocked for a while as she got some tears to fall. Finally, she disentangled herself.

"Thanks, Kyle. It's just hard to drink in a hug."

They grabbed their glasses and settled back on the couch, Kate nestled inside Kyle's arm, warm and comfortable. His left hand held his wine glass and his right was around her. It took him a minute to realize that his relaxed fingers were touching her breast.

"Oh, sorry," he murmured as his body stiffened. He shifted his body to put his right hand on the back of the couch.

"Geez, it didn't bite you," she murmured but relaxed again.

"So, not long after that, I lost my job. I guess I was still upset and not behaving properly with the actors. No job, no money, no rent... All signs had me heading back East and the only welcoming door I could think of was yours."

"You're always welcome here."

He held her for awhile longer before he realized she was snoozing. He almost dozed off himself but he had work to do. She tried to help him put sheets, a blanket, and pillows on the couch though she was more in the way than a help. He lost track of the number of times her ass seemed to get right in the way of him, embarrassing him when his cock got between them.

"Good night, Sis. We'll get you sorted out and in the back bedroom tomorrow night."

Lights out and Kyle went to work. Walking into the guest bedroom he realized that it wasn't going to be that hard. Moving his closet of lingerie, dresses, and heels would take the most effort, and then the two tall chests of drawers filled with stockings, panties, other lingerie, and his toys.

He carefully moved all of it up the pull-down stairs to the little attic. It was clean and heated up there and he had room for it all.

Once the guest bedroom was cleared for her, he went on a hunt. Stockings, panties, a bra, and his favorite falsies were in the upstairs bathroom. He felt his heart beating as he gathered them up. 'If she'd come up here...' he thought, and felt like fainting again. He dug the lipstick and other makeup out of the vanity and up it went to the attic.

The last part would be the hardest. Sneaking past her to get to the basement where the washer and dryer were. Again, if his sister had chosen to run a load, his secret would have been out.

He crept by her, cringed as the light switch of the basement make a loud click as he flipped it, and descended. He had a dozen satiny teddies and slips hanging over a drying line. The washer had regular clothes but a quick search found a couple panties that had snuck in there. A check of the hamper and he fished out the last evidence. Another slow, secret trip up to the attic and he thought he was done.

The only things left were the porn on his laptop which he kept encrypted. He thought hard if he'd missed something, but the late hour and all the wine was making sleep call to him. He got his pants off and closed his door. Beyond that, sleep took care of the rest.

Down in the darkness, Kate fingered the pair of satiny panties she'd hastily stuffed in her pocket after she'd found them when she'd arrived. She'd thought they might be her brother's girlfriend but now she wasn't so sure...