Panty Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stroke yourself and picture me wearing them." I continued. A pause and gasp from him told me he had begun.

"My butts bigger than hers but not much. Do you remember my ass Bob?" I asked.

"Yes very much" he said in a tone that told me he was enjoying the memory.

"Now picture her pink panties on my ass. Picture how tight and form fitting they are stretched out on my round hips. Can you picture it?"

"Yes." He said in a breathless whisper.

"Now picture me standing in front of you with my back to you. Picture me bending over and rubbing my butt against your hard cock while you stroke it." My hand was back into my panties as I continued. "Picture me dancing for you, swinging and swirling my hips with Nikki's pink panties rubbing the head of your cock with each movement. "

Pressure was building in me again and I could tell from Bob's breathing that he too was building for a release.

"Cum in her panties for me Bob. Do it but picture them covering my ass when you cum." I said, breathing deeply.

"Yes. That is so hot" he said. panting. "I'd like that a lot"

"Do it Bob." I went on. "Cum in them for me."

It was the last bit of encouragement he needed. "OH FUCK!" he shouted and I new he just popped. This sent a thrill through my body that triggered another orgasmic rush. Not as big as the first one but still enough to make my whole body shiver and for my mouth to make a slight satisfying moan that I am certain Bob could hear as a sign of what just happened.

"That was great." he said, slightly out of breath.

"oh yea." I said. "Your not the only one who made a pair of panties wet." I told him.

"Oh." he said knowingly. "Are you still wearing some?"

"Yes." I told him. "Black, Cotton ones that are now really damp."

"Wow." he said. "I bet those are hot to see."

"Can I have those too?" he asked with a laugh.

I am certain he was just kidding because he was speechless when I said. "Sure. Next time I see you I'll give them to you, but only if you trade me for the pink ones you just came in."

"Hello?" I said after a moment.

"Would you?" he said. Now almost nervous again. I couldn't tell if he was excited that I said I was going to give them to him or if he caught on to the fact that I had just agreed to see him again sometime in the future. I like to think both of those options were appealing to him.

"That depends, Would you?" I said. I got the feeling he missed my trade proposal so I restated it. "Trade me for Nikki's panties?"

"Ummm Sure, I guess I could." was his nervous reply a few moments later.

"Yes Bob. Then you can have my black panties and cum in them all you want." I said. "When should we make the trade?"

"Are you doing anything Sunday?" He asked, hopeful.

"Kind of." I replied. Time to take the game to the next level.

"Oh. I am sorry." He said sounding very disappointed. "What are you doing?"

"I'll tell you Bob but only if you promise me something." I said.

"Sure." He said.

"I want you to think about what my plans are until Sunday." I said. I couldn't wait to hear his reaction to what I was going to say.

"Ok, What are you doing on Sunday?" he asked. Hopeful now that I was going to have a story to tell him I am sure. But he was surprised when I sprung my plan on him.

"On Sunday I am going invite this guy I met last Sunday over to my house." His gulp told me he knew I was talking about him.

"I am going to meet him at the door in nothing but a Lace bra and white cotton panties." I continued.

"I am going to let him touch me all over while I slow dance in the living room with him or in front of him. Never letting him see more than I am showing. The Bra and panties will stay on all night. He will see nothing more than that."

I then explained even further. "Then when I am certain he is nice and hot, I am going to take him to the bed room and let him masturbate while I lay on my front. He can rub his cock all over my panties and my butt but he can not take them off."

This was a hot idea and truthfully I was making it up as I went. "And Then if I am lucky, he'll cum all over my panties while I am still wearing them."

I paused for a minute to let that sink in.

"That is my plan for Sunday. Are you interested in that plan Bob?" I said, trying to sound sly.

"Oh yea," was his quick response.

"Good." I said. "Be here at 8pm sharp, and don't forget those panties for the trade!" Then this time I hung up the phone on him. I felt so naughty but really excited.

The rest of the week was going to be a long wait and I was certain I'd spend more time than I should checking out a co-worker Tits. I didn't even like her but was finding myself strangely aroused by the thought of her and her Husband. I just hope I didn't mess up anyone's hair cut over the next few days. The real hard part would be keeping myself to the game and not fucking Bob's brains out Sunday. Good thing I had Saturday off, I was going to have to get laid before Sunday if I had any chance of making it. That was certain.

End of chapter 2.

12