Panty Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a bit guilty for peaking I decided to give Bob a quick little peak as well. I lifted my hand a bit as I pulled it out of my panties and made sure to adjust the waist band a bit. If he was looking down as his head laid on my chest he would have at least got a good glimpse of my pubic hair for a second or two. He didn't say anything but I felt his breath hold a second and I was somewhat certain he had just seen the proof of my natural blondeness. Good. That made things even.

We laid there for a bit then before Bob came to the realization that he had to get home. I still was only about half past 10pm and I knew Nikki was out with John. I didn't know what his rush was but it may have been sudden guilt over just cheating on his wife.

My husband wasn't going to be home until almost daybreak yet but I didn't want to push anything more with Bob. I figured it would be best to just let him go. I waited for him to dress, pretending like I still had not seen anything on him. Then I got my robe on and walked him to the door.

On the way to the door I paused to pick up the black panties I had set aside for Bob.

When I gave them to him his eyes dropped. I knew he didn't have Nikki's panties with him. But since I already had a pair of hers from the night before I wasn't worried. I didn't want Bob to worry either. So I kissed him on the cheek and told him not to worry and I could see the tension drain from his shoulders.

I then pressed into him and kissed him on the lips. Hear I was covered in his cum front and back and we still hand not kissed fully on the lips yet. He hesitated at first but as I pressed into him harder he soon returned the kiss as best he could. I was actually hoping the kiss would convince him to stay longer and I even found myself wondering if I could get him to go a third time but sadly it didn't happen. Bob soon pulled away from the kiss and turned towards the door.

I made him promise to call me on Tuesday before I let him leave and he did. I knew the game wasn't over and I couldn't help but get a bit of a thrill through my body at the thought of what was next. I even found myself spending the next few hours on my computer surfing office porn and dreaming up a plan.

By the time my husband got home I was so worked up he didn't know what hit him. He never asked why I was in my underwear in a robe when he got home. He never asked why I dragged him into the bed room without saying a word. I don't know if he noticed my panties were covered in dry cum that was obviously not his own. He never said anything about it as he pulled them off me. He just took me to bed, striped me down, and did me hard, fast, and well. I found myself Cumming yet again just seconds before he filled me with his own orgasm.

I was spent but in absolute seventh heaven. I just dropped off into sleep as my husband rolled off me and together we slept the morning and much of the afternoon away.

12