Panty Power Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asuka held her panties in her hand and slowly, tantalizingly, dipped them into the water filled bucket. She let her panties soak up the water and then squeezed them out into the scotch filled glass. I noticed the liquid flowing out was cloudy and my own pussy started to drip even more. She was giving her husband a pussy juice cocktail!

My stomach flipped a couple of times. I didn't know whether I found this disgusting or erotic. Was it revolting or kinky? The way my pussy was throbbing, it had to be kinyk and erotic. I watched spell bound as Kenji sniffed the drink, like he was testing the bouquet of wine. Then he took a small sip before taking a larger gulp and swirling it around in his mouth. He was making guttural noises as he slurped on his pussy cocktail.

Asuka proceeded to unzip his pants and pull out his cock. Whatever I had heard said about Asian cocks was certainly untrue as Kenji had a decent sized cock with a nice thickness. He wasn't circumcised and I liked how the bulbous head peeked out of its sheath. Asuka licked along the whole shaft up to the head and then down again to his balls as Kenji finished his drink.

Asuka, removed her dress, showing off her naked glory and her small but perky tits. She spread her legs and straddled her groaning husband. With one deft move, she dropped herself on to his lap and his cock slid right into her. Her bald pussy seemed to swell outwards and sight of her husbands cock deep inside his wifes was enough to make my pussy spasm in a tiny orgasm.

"Ohhhh yes...Kenji....Ahhhhh" Asuka moaned.

"Akemi, prease. I want yours! Prease!" Kenji pleaded with me.

"No. wait! Not yet!" Asuka cried out.

"Onegai Shimasu!" (I beg you!) Kenji cried out.

"You know what it will cost!" Asuka said loudly.

"Hai. Yes. Hai!" Kenji conceded.

"Give it to him." Asuka commanded. "then come here."

I pulled off my soaking panties and then my dress. I rushed over to Asuka who took my panties and then pushed Kenji so that he was lying on the sofa. She stuffed my panties into his mouth as she rode him hard. Her eyes had a glazed look as she reached for my breasts and started to fondle my nipples. One hand slipped under me and up into my pussy, fingering my pulsing hole as her mouth and fingers teased my nipples. My body started to build up to its long awaited climax as Asuka started to moan and scream in Japanese.

Kenji was sucking wildly on my panties as his wife bounced up and down on his cock. She was mewling almost as if she was in pain, making loud guttural noises and yelping. The sight of a man sucking on my panties as he was fucked was so incredibly sexy.

"Ennggyaahh....yahh...nnyahh...nyahh...eeeyahhh....aarrghhh!!" she screamed as her body tensed and jerked spasmodically. Watching her cum triggered my own orgasm and I bucked hard on her hands feeling my body get its long craved release. Asuka slowly pulled herself off her husband and grabbed at her used panties. Globs of his cum leaked out of her and she used her wet panties to mop it up. She plugged her hole with her panties as she slowly sashayed to the toilet.

I was still trembling as I looked over at Kenji. He had pulled my panties out of his mouth and was looking at me all sheepishly. I felt Asuka return as her hands circled my breasts from behind. She started to kiss my neck and then worked her way slowly downward. She fell on her knees and tongued my pussy from behind.

As she was tonguing me, she slipped the butterfly on to me, covering my clit. Then she turned it on. My head exploded in a flash of lights as my clitoris responded to the stimulus. I bent down and spread my legs wider to give Asuka better access. Kenji's cock was growing hard again and I decided I needed my mouth filled.

As Asuka sucked me and toyed with the butterfly on my clit, I swallowed Kenji's cock. He groaned as my mouth applied suction and my tongue swirled around the head. I could taste Asuka's juices mixed with the musky flavour of Kenji's cock. My body spasmed as my pussy clenched and bucked against Asuka's face. My entire body began to tingle and my pussy cried for mercy from the intense buzzing on my clit. I came so hard and only the cock in my mouth prevented me from screaming.

Asuka turned off the vibrator but kept tonguing me softly. It was like I never stopped cumming.

Asuka called the shots that night. She had 'resbian' sex with me more than once and I got fucked by Kenji too – my first Asian cock. We spent the whole night fucking and sucking and the next morning, before he left for work, Kenji left Asuka $1000 in cash.

Asuka explained that Kenji loved his panty games and she got a thrill out of controlling him. The money was just part of the game and she normally used it to buy more panties or sex toys. She gave me half the money, although I protested. She said that I had deserved it.

I learnt a new dimension to Panty Power – Japanese Style. It had given me awesome sex and also left me $500 richer. I was also left with a lovely lacy pair of Asuka's used, soiled panties that was full of her scent, Her lovely smell gave justice to her name, Asuka, which means - tomorrows fragrance. Most importantly it gave me an everlasting friendship - we have kept in touch ever since.

12