Panty Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't kidding back at the store when I said you were the most beautiful and sexy woman I had ever seen. I hope you enjoy this a fraction as much as I will," he rasped at her. She closed her eyes as he kissed his way back down her abdomen. She couldn't believe how special he was making her feel. Her eyes remained closed, as she could feel him kissing and licking at the exterior of her panties again. Just this light contact forced her panties against her pussy, giving her satisfaction. Then she felt his hands reach under her ass and lift up slightly, and then he proceeded to gently pull her panties off of her, exposing her sex to him.

He lightly tossed her panties off the bed, then looked again to admire the sight before him. Her dark haired was messed up a bit, and her eyes looked up at him, with a longing in them he had not seen in a long time if ever. Once again, he looked at her firm tits, with nipples on top like cherries on a sundae, firm and tan tummy, and then there was the best sight of them all. Her smooth and sexy calves gave way to silky thighs, which led up to a gorgeous pussy. She was mostly shaved, but had a landing strip leading down to her engorged labia. She was glistening and wet, and he longed to push his throbbing cock into her, but he would settle for the next best thing. He lifted her thighs, so that her feet were on the bed, and her knees were in the air, and he slowly lowered his head down to her slit, never breaking eye contact with her. He was just now inches from her, cunt, and she could feel his hot breath on her exposed pussy. He took a deep whiff of her scent.

"You smell unbelievable sexy," he purred at her. Her eyes fluttered as he took a long lick at her pussy, from the bottom of her vagina, up her labia to her clit. He repeated this several times, savoring the taste, as he was treating her pussy like an ice cream cone. He took one thumb and began to slowly rub her clit, and slowly inserted one, and then two fingers into her. This triggered a sensory overload in her. Her orgasm overcame her, and she shuddered uncontrollably, and after having been mostly quiet throughout, she startled him by screaming, "YES, YES, YES, MORE, I'M COMING, OH GODDDDDDDDD!"

He picked back up his rhythm, and continued to lick her and finger her, though he slowed the rubbing of her clit, lest it become too sensitive. She was seeing stars, when she felt her next orgasm hit her.

"AGAIN!" she roared, her hips bucking up eagerly to meet his tongue.

It was hard for him to continue to lick, what with the smile plastered on his face. He loved the feeling of getting head, or fucking a girl, but nothing topped the power he felt when he had a girl wrapped around his finger as he did now.

He felt he had held up his end of the bargain quite well, but he wasn't finished. She expected him to quit, as well, but he continued to bury his face in her musky smelling twat, lustily licking her pussy and the juices it could no longer hold. His fingers moved more quickly, and she launched into a third climax.

She moaned loudly, as she tried to maximize contact between her cunt and his face. As this third climax ended, she was almost spent. She didn't no if she could take any more. She grabbed his face and lifted it off her genitals, but not without a little resistance. She didn't know if it was always like this, or if he was a Greek god of eating pussy, but she couldn't believe she had missed out on this for 21 years.

He moved up the bed to cuddle up next to her. "Was it okay?" he asked, knowing full well that it was not only 'okay', he had just rocked her fucking world.

"Better than you can ever imagine," she purred at him, as she stared at her juices all over his face. He had really gotten into it. She could feel his raging cock in his shorts pressing up against her hipbone, and was never more eager to do anything in life than she was to have his balls on her chin to repay him. It's funny, she thought to herself, how something can seem so much more enjoyable when you have reason to want to do it. She got on all fours and crawled to the foot of the bed, affording him a marvelous look at her ass and cunt from behind. She stepped off the bed, as he watched her. She stood, then turned to face him and reached out her hands to him. He took them, and she pulled him to the edge of the bed, and to his feet. She dropped to her knees, worked her finger inside the waistband of his shorts and boxers, and pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out them, now completely nude as well.

She looked at his heavily veined and clean shaven cock and balls. He was huge. He was standing upright, at least 7.5 inches, and thick, with balls that were taut, and appeared to be full of cum. He was much bigger than either of her lovers had been. She cupped his balls with her left hand, and lowered her head onto his cock, while stroking his lower shaft with her right hand. He moaned in the purest pleasure he had ever felt. He could not believe this beauty was giving him head. His head fell back in bliss, then he looked down at her working her tongue up and down his shaft, licking and kissing his balls, then taking him in her mouth again. She stared into his eyes as she eagerly bobbed her head up and down his cock as far as she dared without gagging. He brushed her hair away from her face. She had only been blowing him for a couple of minutes, but he was close to exploding. Having not jerked off in at least 10 days, combined with eating her out, and seeing this beauty with his cock in her mouth and making eye contact with him was more than he could bear.

"Brooke, I'm going to cum!" he warned her.

She kept going, speeding up her efforts, and expertly played with his nuts.

"I can't hold it anymore!" he warned again.

She kept going, and his cock began to twitch and spurted again and again and again, filling her mouth with his cum. He let out with a primal yell of ecstasy unlike he had ever felt before. This was far better even than the first time he had fucked without a condom.

She kept stroking the base of his cock with her right hand, and as he softened a bit, she slowly slid her mouth off his rod. While it wasn't her favorite thing in the world, she gladly swallowed his load in repayment. She kissed his balls, licked the shaft, and then took his head in her mouth again to clean up any cum that might be left.

He crashed onto the bed in exhaustion. Now it was her turn to climb next to him, and cuddle. She liked being in his big strong arms. They lay there, speechless for 10 minutes, each catching their breath and rehashing the events of the last hour. Part of her was insisting she leave right now, and yet another was wanting to stay right where she was.

"I'm thirsty," he said. "You need anything?"

"I'd love a beer," she said.

"I have a better idea," he replied. "I'd like to take a shower, but then I'd love it if you would join me for dinner? My treat. There's a great Italian place just down the street."

"Let me think about," she said, slightly amazed at how she felt about him already. He sure seemed to be a nice guy, polite, good job. The fact that he had a giant cock and ate pussy like a champ sure didn't hurt, either.

"Tell you what," he said, walking over to his dresser and grabbing his wallet. He pulled out $200 and handed it to her. "Here's the money I owe you. I'm going to hop in the shower real quick. If you want to leave, you may, but I'd love it if you would join me for dinner. Deal?"

"Deal," she said, taking the money. She felt a bit guilty about taking it. That had not felt at all like a business transaction. That had felt ... real. She felt as connected to him in 2 hours time as she had with boyfriends she'd had for over a year.

He walked into the bathroom, and closed the door most of the way. She walked over to her shorts, and put the money in her pocket, then peered through the opening of the doorway. She could see his now flaccid, yet very impressive cock dangling between his legs in the mirror reflection. He turned on the shower, and entered, while she thought about her options.

Austin was busy lathering up, when he saw the shower door open, as Brooke climbed in with him. She took the soap from his hands, and turned him around, and began scrubbing his back for him. This was the first look she had gotten at his bare ass, and her earlier assessment in the hallway was correct. He did indeed have a very nice butt. She grabbed his shoulders to turn him around to face her. She was going to wash his chest, and was surprised to see that he was no longer limp, but fully erect. Their eyes met, and he moved in to kiss her, not knowing exactly what her reaction would be. She lunged to meet his lips, and his hands found her ass and cupped it, pulling her closer to him. He lifted her up, and pulled his mouth away from hers, as the head of his cock was nearing entry into her.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Yes!" she replied, wrapping her right hand around the back of his neck, and using her left to guide his head to her hungry hole.

He lowered her onto his length, and backed her against the shower wall, holding her in place with his strong arms, as he thrust up into her. She was glad she was still wet from earlier, and appreciated the water of the shower too. She clawed at his back, head nuzzled up against his neck, as he lustily fucked her. She was moaning in time with his thrusts, as he filled her so well. She had water running down her forehead into her eyes, but she didn't care one iota. He was deeper in her than anyone had ever been, and she felt secure with his capable arms holding her, her long legs wrapped around his torso, as he was expertly fucking her brains out. She was approaching her fourth orgasm of the last hour, which was usually a good month or two for her. As her climax began to spill over her, she dug her nails in, drawing blood. He kissed her mouth hungrily, as his orgasm filled her cunt to the brim. The slowly fell to the ground, water cascading around them as they recovered.

They finished their shower, and of course, she joined him for dinner. The got a seat right away, tucked away in a corner. He ordered them each a glass of wine, as they began to make small talk. Soon, the topic turned to what he did for a living.

"I'm a lawyer. Don't judge me – we're not ALL bad guys," he said with a grin.

"Which firm are you at?" she inquired.

"Stallworth, Long, and Swann," he said. "One of the big ones."

She flushed a bit.

"I never told you my full name did I?" Brooke said. "I'm Brooke Stallworth. Chuck Stallworth is my dad."

.... To be continued

12