Panty Raid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers

With each of his thrusts into her she moaned and begged for his child. Watching him cum in her the second time I hoped it was his child that was growing in my wife's womb as I finally got to watch my wife with another man. This time with a friend of ours that had been perusing her ever since they met at our wedding. With him still inside of her they fell asleep.

Waking up the sun was setting. David scooped up my naked wife and carried her into house to our bedroom were they had sex again. Then again for the fourth time David shot his seed into my wife's fertile pussy during the film this time as the morning sun was peaking into the bedroom that I share with my wife.

She just laid back with a smile on her face and the video faded to her taking that second pregnancy test. Totally naked she looked into the lens of the camera and said, "Yes, I did fuck those four men over two days when I was fertile and I have never taken the pill. My husband, who was not one of those four, and I always use condoms." With that she squatted over the toilet and pissed on the stick. Watching the test stick a smile came over her face. She held up the test so the camera could read it and said, "Someone other than my husband has knocked me up."

The scene faded to another one. This time my wife was sitting on a bed, it wasn't ours, could have been David's, she was wearing a fluffy bathrobe. "Honey, I didn't want you to see this video till at least five months after I made it. This part what I am saying now is only on your copy of this video. In the extras you will see a copy of that video that David made when he first fucked me. When you watch it and I know you will you will see that I never asked him to put a condom on. Ever since I met him on our wedding day I wanted to fuck him and the thought of having his baby was what made me do this film. I really do hope it is his but I don't know for sure if it is.

"You probably have guessed that I have not stopped sleeping with David. Don't know when I will ever stop. I love the way his cock makes me feel and every orgasm I had with all four of those guys was real. I have fucked every one of them a few times since I found out I was pregnant and probably will again some day.

"I did tell you one lie that night after David first fucked me. At Christmas that was wasn't the last time Jarred fucked me. That would have been on my birthday the week before I first fucked David. That dress that I wore for David in the film was a gift from Jarred and my sister. The reason you never saw it before was because the only time I wore it before pulling it out of hiding before the film was when Jarred and my sister badgered me into modeled it for them. That time I didn't wear anything under it since they didn't give me anything else with it. I had thought about wearing it all evening till I realized how exposed I was in it. I also got got very hot and bothered when I saw Jarred looking at me that I didn't resist his advances and fucked him in front of my sister not once but twice. You almost caught us that day and that is why my sister distracting you away from the bedroom as Jarred and I got dressed in there and why we both came out together.

"I am sorry for ever cheating on you. I do love you with all my heart. But there is one more thing I must share with you. There is a reason I haven't let you see my naked body for several months. I didn't want the surprise of my condition to happen before you saw this video. I am sure you have guessed correctly about my condition before you saw the end of the film but here is more proof."

With that she stood up and removed her robe. She was now naked and showing me her pregnant belly for the first time. Caressing her belly she continued, "I hope this one is David's and no I will not stop fucking him if it isn't. To me it will be David's. I don't love him, I lust him. I love you and only you but I want Jarred to father our next baby. After that we will see if you get a chance to father one.

"When this video is over I will finally let you fuck me without a condom and you will not have to wear one again till after the baby is born. Next time when when Jarred knocks me up I will not let you wait so long after I confirm my pregnancy before you can have me bare. Tonight when you fuck me I will be lubricated with David's cum like the first time we had sex and you thought you took my virginity your cock was lubricated by the man who knocked me up. Yes I was pregnant when the first time you fucked me. I hope I don't loose this one like I lost Jarred's, that is why I want him to have his baby before I have yours. To make up for loosing his first one. I was the first woman he ever knocked up.

"Come over and pick me up and carry me to our bed and make love to me."

I did just that. I didn't even bother turning off the DVD. The first time I fucked my wife bareback was that night, sloppy seconds was better then having to wear a condom. When our daughter was born I was disappointed that I had to go back to those dreaded condoms.

One nice thing that happened out of this was that I did get to fuck my sister-in-law who is just as hot as her sister, and the first time I got to fuck her was bare but she was already a few months pregnant. That happened while Jarred was trying to knock up my wife. He did and we had a second daughter. That adventure is more for another store at another time.

HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers