Panty Sniffer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next hour making wonderful love pleasing each other every way we could think of. Then she broke the news that this was the Saturday she had to go and work at the library rummage sale. I gave her round ass one last squeeze as we kissed. As she got dressed thoughts of our daughter's luscious body crept into my mind.

As I got dressed I could hear the sound of the lawn mower running and knew that Monica was already doing her Saturday chores. So I went to the kitchen and got a drink and started on my 'honey do' list. I noticed that not only was Glenda missing but my mother was no where to be found. I concluded that she must have gone along to help Glenda.

My attention was focused on tightening the wobbily table legs when I heard Monica come back in. She was wearing a skimpy halter top and tiny shorts that barely covered her rump. Instantly my erection returned. She walked right past me and began running the vacuum cleaner; the last chore assigned to her.

Relatively sure that she would want to play after her chores were done I hurriedly finished my most important tasks making sure I was done before she was. I went to my room and grabbed the panties from under the mattress. Taking them into the front room I sat with them on my lap and waited for her. As she walked in I carefully said, "Monica here are the panties you lent me. Thanks for letting me borrow them."

"Did you enjoy them?" As she asked the question she ripped the underwear from my lap and placed it out of my reach. She was standing over me, arms folded under her tits, glaring into my eyes.

"Yes, mistress, I sure did. Thank you for sharing them with your undeserving father." I was more hopeful that play time was coming and my face blushed slightly.

"Would you like a fresh sweaty and juicy pair to sniff?" She took a single step closer.

"Oh yes ma'am more than you can imagine; I would like that very much," I was literally drooling. She crept even closer to my face.

"Then take these shorts off of me and I'll let you sniff these while I am still wearing them. But, you know the price for sniffing my panties don't you wimp?" Her shorts were now less than six inches from my face and I could clearly already smell her womanhood. I reached to unfasten the button of her shorts as I replied to her.

"Yes Mistress Monica I understand and I am such a fucking little wimp that I'd be happy and honored to serve as your sexual slave." She patted my head as if giving me the go ahead. I fumbled, at first, with her zipper as I pulled it down revealing a pair of jet black panties. I had to peel the shorts away from her panties as they were so tight being careful not to remove the undies too.

After working the shorts down her legs I grabbed her hips and buried my face into the crotch of her bikini panties. She turned around a few seconds later and I burrowed into her ass cheeks. Her scents were absolutely magnificent! Then shoving me away she bellowed, "That is enough of that fuck head. From now on unless I tell you otherwise my slave is to be totally naked at all times when we are in this house alone. so strip!"

As I threw off my clothes she took off her halter and I could see a few droplets of sweat still glistening on her melons. Once I had my trousers off she reached for them and pulled the belt out of them. Scurrying to my knees I sat down in front of her and haltingly said, "Yes mistress I wait to please and serve you."

As I spoke a tiny droplet of pre-cum emerged from my cock. Seeing it Monica ran her index finger over it gently scooping it up. Then she commanded, "You disobedient little prick; how dare you start cumming until I allow it. Get yourself face down on this couch right fucking now. You will be punished this instant."

We both knew, of course, that I couldn't help it as I was so turned on. I also knew that she was just looking for a reason to punish me. Taking my place on the couch I put my hands at my sides. My mistress had me grab the sides of my ass cheeks and pull them apart showing off my puckering hole.

Smack, the first stroke of my own belt came down right in the middle of my ass. I heard a loud gulp come from her as she evidently liked swatting her dad's ass and liked the loud moan that came from me. She started swatting my ass over and over again with the belt. I lost count of her mighty strokes.

The harder she spanked the louder I yelled. My ass felt like it was on fire and I was sure it was turning pink. Just guessing but she must of given me 25 strokes of the belt before stopping. Throwing my belt aside and lightly caressing my flaming ass she asked, "What do you have to say to your mistress Joe?"

"Oh, Mistress Monica, thank you; oh gawd thank you," I moaned hoarsely. Her touch was tender now as she ran her hands all over my butt. One of her fingers worked up and down my ass crack until she found my ass hole. She stopped and circled my shit hole several times with the finger before pushing it in up to her knuckle.

"Now that takes care of what needed to be done to your ass. Roll over and I'll give that cock the attention it deserves," she said calmly as she pulled her finger out of my ass hole. Rolling over my cock was at full alert as I wondered what was next and was turned on beyond belief.

She teased me by running the tip of the belt over my stomach, balls, and cock. She smiled as she drew back the belt and brought it down hard stopping only an inch from my member. A second later she had her full lips wrapped around my pecker sucking it into her mouth. I watched as soon her head was bobbing up and down on my pole.

She played with my balls as her sucking got harder and faster. Then pushing apart my legs she stuck a finger back in my bowels and finger fucked me. It wasn't long before I was shooting my spunk into a woman's throat for a second time that day. Monica was happy with a taste as she sucked me until I was limp.

"I bet you'll really want to get these panties off of my hamper as they are full of my cum," she said getting up and walking away. About an hour and a half later , having time for my cock to recover, I was sitting nude on the couch watching TV when my daughter came over and took off her panties and mounted my cock without any foreplay.

As soon as we both came she dismounted me and put the undies back on. But, she wasn't quite finished. After getting a snack and a drink she laid on the floor and ordered me to eat my own cream pie. There was no hesitation on my part this time as I dove right into this tasty treat. She let herself go and squealed in joy as she came in wave after wave.

Looking at the time she allowed me to get dressed. We still get together at every opportunity. Monica has tested my obedience a few times just to see if I would do whatever she demanded. She made me drink a glass of her urine and wipe her after she pissed among other things. She has never made me do these things a second time as they are just tests. As a result Monica knows whatever Monica wants Monica gets.

She has violated our original agreement in one way as she sometimes makes me do things when my wife and mother are home and could catch us. Like a couple of weeks ago she wore a skirt and no panties to dinner and made me frig her clit while we all ate. Then there was the night when Glenda was playing a game on the computer in the very next room when Monica gave me a blow job.

This story is to be continued. . .

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I caught my own Stepdad sniffing a pair of my dirty panties while jerking off his very hard and quite large cock. I was soo shocked to see what he was doing, Sniffing the dirty crotch of the blue lace boy shorts that I had worn all day yesterday. He was moaning and saying Daddy loves the taste of your sweet little cunny baby. Let Daddy lick your pussy till you cum in my mouth.

I then realised my shock had turned to arousal. My god my pussy was soaking wet and my nipples were rock hard. I crept in to my room and let my stepdad know that I had caught him.

You are so sick Daddy I said. I cant believe that you are actually sniffing a pair of my dirty panties while you jerk off.

I am so sorry he said. over and over.

I knew you had been using my dirty undies I said. I keep noticing my panties in different positions in my laundry hamper. But I never ever thought that he would have his nose and mouth buried into the dirty crotch, taking deeps sniffs and licking it. I had listened to my Mum and step dad having sex many times and I had played with myself while I listened to them. I had often made myself cum into my panties making them really sticky with my girl juices. I know know that he would of been sniffing and licking my cum filled panties and getting off. I had in the past caught him either looking up my skirt or down my tops. I used to like the attention. My step dad is quite a good looking guy. Fit and clean looking. I have even fantasised about him fucking me instead of my Mum while I was fingering myself.

Dont you think it is wrong for you to be sniffing my dirty panties while you jerk yourself off? I am sorry he said I know it is wrong but I cant help it.

Is it the smell of my dirty panties or is it just anyone's dirty panties you like to sniff? He then confessed that he liked to sniff my dirty panties the most.

How many times have you sniffed my dirty panties? I asked. Be truthful I said.

So many times he said since me and your Mum got together and the first night I stayed over. OMG for over ten years then I said. Yes. he confessed.

Tell we what you like about them.

He blushed and said you smell really musky but clean, slightly sweaty with just a hint of pee. The thought of them pulled up tight against your little cunny.

What pairs do you like the best? I asked.

I especially loved the ones that you had been wearing to gym they smelled extra strong and were wetter than normal. Your navy blue cotton ones when you was younger. I now love your sexy lace thongs or boy shorts.

I used to love to sniff the panties that you had been wearing while your boyfriends had been round. They were always very sticky and filled with your young girl cum. I could also always tell when you had masturbated during the night as your panties were always full of your dried cum. My god you certainly do know my panties, dont you. What do you think Mum would say if I told her that I caught you sniffing my dirty panties while wanking off. I dont think she would be very happy do you? No I dont, please dont say anything. But she does know that I like to sniff dirty panties. She likes to watch me sniffing her dirty panties while I jerk off. All the time she is talking dirty to me and playing with herself. She makes me describe in detail to her how her dirty panties smell and taste. I then told him to describe how my dirty panties smell and taste.

He said that the gusset of my dirty panties are sometimes warm and sticky or very crispy with my dried juices. What do you prefer I asked him. When they are still warm and sticky with fresh pussy cream that I can actually taste. The smell is always stronger as well.

Would you like to take a sniff of a very fresh warm and very sticky pair I asked him. Oh god yes please I would love to. I then lifted my skirt and said how do you like these. Showing him my very sexy light pink lace boy shorts. Wow he said.

I bet you have sniffed these before haven't you? Yes he said any times. But I bet not as fresh he said.

I then asked him if he ever fantasised about licking my pussy for real. Oh yes all the time he said. It would be a dream come true. Would you like me to sit on your face.

Yes please.

I then told him to lay back. I immediately straddled his shoulders and squatted over his face. My wet crotch only inches from his face. Take a sniff of the real thing I said.

He then took a deep sniff of my very aroused pussy. Mmmm that smells even better than from your dirty panties he said. Lick my pussy step dad I said as I lowered my crotch onto his mouth. He pulled my panties to the side and licked my very wet pussy slipping his tongue inside my hole. He then sucked on me slurping down my juices I came in record time all over his face. I bet that tastes better than a pair of my dirty panties. Yes soo good.

Since then I let him sniff my dirty panties whenever he wants and I get to sit on his face almost every day.

He has even fingered me while my Mum has been in the same room. I have sucked him off a few times. But I will not allow him to fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I recently caught my own Dad sniffing a pair of my dirty panties while he masturbated.

I was so shocked and angry. It made me feel sick to my stomach.

What the fuck do you think you are doing I screamed at my Dad.

He was just as shocked at being caught.

You dirty dirty sick pervert I yelled at him. Sniffing your own daughters dirty panties while you beat off.

Wait til I tell Mum I caught you sniffing a pair of my dirty panties.

He then shocked me again by informing me that she already knows that I sniff and lick your dirty panties almost every day. She even likes to sniff your dirty panties while she fingers herself.

She loves to dress up in your school uniform and a pair of your dirty panties, hopefully a really musky pair.

She then sits on my face and humps my nose and mouth all the while talking dirty to me and calling me Daddy. Telling Daddy to eat his little girls little cunny.

OMG I was stunned.

Show me what panties you have on now honey my Dad said.

I just told him pale blue cotton thong Dad.

MMMM he said I have sniffed and licked those clean hundreds of times.

Show Daddy your panties Baby.

Again without hesitation and still in shock I raised my skirt and showed my own Dad my little cotton panties.

He got off my bed and got on his knees right in front of my crotch. He stuck his face right into my pussy and took a deep sniff. OMG I am actually sniffing the crotch of my own little girls cunny. It smells so much better.

Here come and sit on Daddies face he said.

I straddled my own Dads shoulders and sat right down on his face. I immediately became very aroused and very wet.

Rub yourself off against my nose baby and I did. It diid not take me long to have a massive cum right over my Dads face. He pulled my panties to the side and started to lick and suck my cummy pussy lips and then stuck his tongue right inside my very sticky cunt and sucked out all my juices.

God I have dreamed about licking your cunt for years baby and so has your Mum. Let me take a short vid and send it to her. ..... to be continued

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I'm not usually into incest stories but this is really hot. Being dominated by one's beautiful sexy daughter would be fantastic.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Getting caught by his wife and mother would be such a turn on. I hope that's what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
right -- poor

Degrading writing about downtrodden relationships.

BDAYBDAYabout 8 years ago
So Amazing!

I love this story so much as I dream of being dominated by my teen daughter, being her strapon slave, and being controlled as she discovers that I'm her sissy daddy who loves her panties and needs to be controlled by her.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories