Panty Sniffer Gets Caught in the Act

Story Info
Caught and punished for looking at a girl's panties.
1.7k words
4.32
114.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What follows is a story depicting what happened when I traveled with my girlfriend for an out-of-town interview.

Prologue

We were staying at the apartment of one of my girlfriend's college sorority sisters. Luckily for us we knew someone in town and didn't have to get a hotel room.

Even luckier for me, she was smoking hot.

Chapter 1

We had gotten into town late the previous evening and quickly went to bed so my girlfriend could rest up for her job interview.

The following morning our host, Mandy, had left early for work. My girlfriend showered, dressed and left for her interview soon thereafter.

I had told the girls I was going to spend the day walking around the city, seeing the sites and getting acquainted in case we decided to move here after the interview.

In reality, I had a slightly more devious purpose in mind.

You see, I have a panty fetish. Dirty, clean, thong, bikini, on a woman, off a woman, I don't care. And I had every intention of looking at our hosts panties.

I had known Mandy in college and always thought she was incredibly hot. She had graduated the same time as my girlfriend, just over a year ago. I had always though she was kind of a bitch, but put up with her because of her looks.

I had figured this was my revenge for all the times she had given me or my friends the cold-shoulder during college.

After waiting a decent length of time to make sure my girlfriend didn't come back to the apartment, I walked into Mandy's bedroom.

Considering how clean the rest of her apartment was, her bedroom was extremely messy in comparison. Clothes were strewn about and I could already see some panties underneath a pile of clothes.

In fact, as I looked towards the bathroom attached to her bedroom, I could see the jeans she was wearing last night when we arrived. Poking out the top of them was the waistband of a pair of blue panties.

My heart was racing. I walked over to them and knelt down next to the jeans. I pulled out the panties.

They were silk, bikini-bottom style. I ran them through my fingers, incredibly turned on at this point.

I flipped them inside out and breathed deeply, inhaling the smell that lingered in the fabric of the crotch.

My cock was bulging against my jeans at this point.

I stood up, still holding the panties to my face. I walked back into the bedroom and towards her closet. Opening the closet, the laundry basket was directly in front of me. I could see several more pairs of panties in it.

I reached down, searching for a pair that would smell the most like her pussy juices. I found a pair of striped red and white cotton material panties that had a light smear in the crotch.

Holding them up to my mouth, I licked the material experimentally. It tasted like a mixture of her female juices, sweat and urine. I took them in one hand and the blue panties in the other.

I quickly undid my pants and lay down on the bed. Holding the striped, soiled pair up to my mouth I wrapped the blue bikini bottoms around my erection and began stroking myself. I imagined Mandy wearing the panties, rubbing herself through the fabric, feeling her pussy become wet.

I lay there with my eyes closed, stroking my cock picturing her rubbing herself also. I was growing closer and closer to coming when I heard a cough from the doorway.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Mandy was standing in the doorway, looking at me laying on her bed, jacking off into her panties.

I was busted.

Chapter 2

"Mandy!" I bolted up and tossed the pair of panties I was holding up to my face towards her closed door.

"Listen, I uh..." I stammered, searching for some way to explain.

"Just shut up." She said.

I started moving to button up and struggled to find the words for an apology.

"Don't fucking move." Mandy snapped at me again.

I dropped my jeans from my hands and look at her confused.

"What were you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come in and..."

"Obviously not." She said angrily. She glanced down at my cock, still wrapped with her panties. She took a step towards me.

"Lay back on the bed." She said in a commanding voice.

"What?" I asked.

"Shut up and do it. You don't get to speak. Just do what I tell you." She said again with anger in her voice.

I did as I was told and lay back, unsure of what was happening.

Mandy walked over to me and kneeled down at the edge of the bed.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around my panty-covered dick. She tugged at it forcefully, rubbing the panties up and down.

I could see her other hand lift up her tight business-styled skirt and expose a pair of lacey black panties and a garter-belt. She began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"You like panties don't you?" She asked me.

"Yes, I do." I was still stammering, unable to believe what was happening.

"You like them dirty? When they smell like a pussy?"

"Yes." I admitted.

She rubbed herself faster with one hand, her other still holding on to my erection. I could hear her breathing faster, her eyes closed in concentration.

A series of small shudders went through her body and she opened her eyes and stood up.

Her hand left my dick and she turned around and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her black bikini bottoms, garter belt and stockings were now fully exposed to my view. She turned back around to face me and slid her panties down and stepped out of them.

She walked around to the side of the bed where my head was resting.

"Do you want to smell these? To taste them?" She asked, dangling the panties inches from my face.

I stuttered an affirmative reply. I could already smell them the odor was so strong.

She smashed them into my nose and mouth, rubbing them against my face violently.

"Lick them." She moved even closer, stroking her pussy again as she angrily rubbed her dirty panties on my face.

I did as I was told and struggled to taste her panties as she alternated rubbing them around my mouth and smacking the side of my face with her palm.

She pulled them away and I looked behind me to see what was happening now.

Mandy stood there in her garter belt, her bottom half fully exposed even while she still wore her work blouse fully buttoned.

She looked down at me. "Do you want to eat my pussy and taste it firsthand?"

Chapter 3

I nodded an affirmative although it was clear she wasn't asking me, but telling me what was going to happen.

I was still laying down flat on the bed and she stood behind me, looking down at me. Without speaking she walked toward me and swung one leg up on the bed, which placed her pussy inches from my mouth.

"Eat it." She commanded me as she smashed herself down into my mouth.

I greedily licked and sucked at her as she ground her pussy down against me again and again. She was neatly trimmed, with just a small mound of hair above. It tickled my bottom lip as she ground back and forth. I licked it too, wanting to taste every part of her.

From my vantage point I could see her toned ass and puckered butt-hole above me. I reached a hand up to squeeze it.

Just as I grazed her flesh she grabbed my wrist and slammed it down onto the bed.

"Don't fucking touch me. Just do as you're told." She said, rubbing herself even faster and harder against me. I complied, focusing again on her womanhood. I alternated licking and sucking her clit. As she slid forward, exposing me to the rest of her pussy, I used my lips to try and taste and swallow as much of her wetness as I could.

Despite, or perhaps even because of, the anger and commanding in her voice I was more turned on than I had ever remembered being before in my life. My dick was rock hard and even without her or myself touching it, I was about to orgasm.

I pumped my hips almost involuntarily, feeling a strong orgasm building within me. She must have sensed it because she leaned downward towards my cock. It was still wrapped in the pair of panties she had caught me sniffing and tasting. I could feel the fabric rubbing against the head of my penis as she wrapped her hand around my shaft.

Just as I was about to burst, she took my panty-covered penis in her mouth. She sucked at me hard and fast, slurping at her own panties in the process.

It was the hottest fucking thing I had ever seen.

My orgasm exploded out of me in waves. I could feel myself pumping burst after burst of semen from my dick into her panties and mouth. I nearly blacked out, dizzy from the orgasm as well as the stress and adrenaline coursing through me from the situation.

Her body responded in kind, as she shuddered violently. The hand she didn't have around my cock dug into my thigh, leaving red marks I knew I wouldn't be able to explain if my girlfriend noticed.

At that moment I didn't care about that or anything else in the world.

As we both finished our orgasms she raised her mouth off of me. Semen dripped in long strings between her mouth and my groin. Her mouth was obviously still full of my come, as she awkwardly tried to hold it closed.

She rose off of my face and resumed her position behind my head. Her hand covered her still sperm-filled mouth. She looked down at me and spit my load at me before I had time to react.

It flew down at me, hitting me in the face, neck and chest. I just lay there in shock at the entire situation.

"Now clean up and get the hell out of my apartment. Your girlfriend can meet you at the coffee shop downstairs. You speak of word of this to her and I'll tell her I caught you looking my panties and you made the rest up."

"I, uh...okay." I stammered, confused.

She snatched her panties off of my dick, turned, walked into her bathroom and slammed the door.