Panty Wearer Found Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Lifelong panty wearer is exposed.
1.7k words
4.44
143.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always had a panty fetish, stealing my Mom's and wearing them. As I got older it became necessary for me, I bought new ones all the time. When I got married I tried to stop but after a year of marriage I went back to it. Secretly at first when she wasn't home, even when she was sometimes. I loved how they felt, silky, tight, ass hugging and how they made me feel like a little slut.

One afternoon my wife went out for a few hours. I took this as time to get gussied up. We are both 5' 6" and slim, so I fit her things easily. I took out a silk camisole, black bra, matching panties, her garter and hose and slipped on her high heel shoes. Then I went to the bathroom and made up my face, mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick. I would have fucked me and my hard on told me I looked good.

I went downstairs and grabbed a beer and sat watching TV feeling every bit the whore. I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I knew she was home.

"What the FUCK are you doing?" she yelled.

"Huh, watching TV." Then it hit me, I was dressed as a chick.

"In my fucking clothes?? You fucking pervert!!" She screamed.

She stormed off to bed and I followed meekly. She slammed the door in my face and yelled at me some more. I slinked downstairs and sat on the couch not knowing what I was going to do now.

I sat there for an hour thinking, worrying, planning when she came back down. She looked different though. She had slut makeup on, very heavy and harsh. She was wearing a low cut tank top, no bra. She also had on the shortest dress I'd ever seen her in and her 4-inch heels. In her hand she h ad some clothes.

"These are for you, you want to dress like a fucking girl then let's do it!"

She handed me a leather dress of hers and helped me out of my camisole. She stuffed my bra a bit helped me into the dress and led me to the bathroom.

"Now slut more makeup."

She applied foundation, rouge, eye shadow, more mascara, and red lipstick and sealer. Then she took my long hair and tie it into pig tails instead of the pony tail I usually wore. We now looked like 2 whores trolling for action. I thought that was the end of it, we'd have sex and I'd get to change back. No.

"I know a bar and were going there, and you'll do whatever I want. But before we go pull out that disgusting useless hunk of meat and jack off, I don't want any bulges."

I did as I was told and jacked off into a plate she brought in.

"Lick it whore!"

I'd never had cum before and the look she was giving me meant do it or else, so I did. I was tentative at first but as I really tasted it it tasted good and I lapped it up.

"Oh the bitch likes cum, ha ha ha. Good!"

I stuffed my flaccid cock back in my panties and she reached in and gave it a good tug from behind. I then followed her out to the car and we left for the bar.

The bar was dark and filled with men from construction workers to businessmen. She spied a man sitting alone in a booth and we went over.

"Hi," she smiled, "we're Tonya and Katey."

"Hi." He said with a big grin.

I was nervous but went along smiling at the man. He wasn't unattractive, mater of fact kind of cute.

"Shit" I thought, what was I thinking?

"You look like a man who needs a little attention. Katey why don't you check and see if he likes us?" She said nodding at his crotch.

Doing as I was told I let my painted fingers reach for his crotch. He was hard and excited and this excited me. His smile told me that he was indeed enjoying the attention.

"Would you like to go outside with us? My friend Katey is just dying to taste you." Tonya whispered in his ear.

"Su sure." He stammered and we got up and went outside.

In the alley behind the bar we leaned up against the wall where Tonya unzipped him and pulled out his huge cock. She looked at me and nodded for me to take it too. Taking it in my hand I felt its girth and size, slowly pulling on it as Tonya massaged his balls and kissed him. God I was getting turned on as I watched and felt the head ooze its pre-cum.

I bent over and took his cock into my mouth as Tonya took his hand and placed it on her cunt. I began to suck him, urge his cum from the piss slit. I was using my tongue in his slit then under the soft vee of his head. I was sucking a guy and loving it. It didn't take long for his breathing top increase and the pre-cum to increase as well.

Suddenly he erupted into my mouth, which surprised me at first. But as it filled my mouth I began to swallow, letting it sit on my tongue and the back of my throat for a bit. It was good, no great. When his orgasm subsided he tucked back into his pants and scurried away from us, embarrassed at his quick orgasm I think.

"You like that didn't you slut?"

"Yes." I replied red faced.

"A lot?"

"Yes."

"You look good with cum dribbling from you." Tonya smiled. "Wait here."

After a few minutes she came out with another man, a gorgeous tall black man.

"This is the little slut I was talking about, she'll suck you dry."

The man took out his large black organ and I got on my knees this time to really go at it. He had a large mushroom head that I licked all over getting it nice and shiny. I took him into my mouth, my red lips stretched, and began sucking. I fondled his balls and played with his ass, the whole time Tonya looking on. As he came it filled my mouth to more than I could swallow and it began dribbling down my chin.

He pulled out and flicked the rest on my face. I looked up and there was another man, cock in hand waiting. I looked at the purple head and took it into my mouth and began sucking. When he came there was another cock, and another and another.

After several cocks Tonya took me back to the car.

"Good bitch?" she asked.

"Yes, it was."

"You have cum all over you slut. Here's a condom, jack off in it."

On the way home I did as I was told and came in the condom. I took it off and tied the end and gave it to her.

"Keep it, you'll need it."

Arriving home we went to sleep, me in the spare room alone. The next morning, Sunday, I awoke to Tonya throwing out garbage. They were my clothes.

"You won't be needing those anymore Katey. You can wear mine until we get some more. I have a friend coming over later, and I want you to treat him very nice."

I was blown away, my clothes? Gone? Katey? Friend and a him?

Tonya dressed me, had me jack off yet again into a dish and lap it up, and left.

An hour went by when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Jack, her boss.

"Uh hi Jack." I said sheepishly. "won't you uh come in?"

"Hi Katey, Tonya said you were special, I never dreamed how special."

He grabbed me and kissed me. Sparks went off, such a strong kiss. I felt my cock twith in its tight binding. My hands went for him, reaching for his crotch, undoing his zipper and pulling out the biggest cock I had ever seen. He just smiled and pushed me back to the couch. His cock bouncing in front of my lips I quickly took it and began sucking for the glory load. He moaned and groaned then reached under my skirt and ripped off my panties. He took out a tube of KY from his pants and dropped them to the floor. He turned me over and spread my ass cheeks.

"No!!" I screamed, "you can't, I can't take that!!"

"You will bitch just like your slut wife did and scream for more."

He held me down and used 2 fingers to lube my ass, then his cock. I was crying in fear as I felt the head of that enormous head push at my sphincter muscle. His hand came around my face and it held some powder that I was forced to inhale. Just like that I relaxed and his head popped in followed by the shaft and finally the hilt.

"Ohhh," I moaned, "god Jack."

Jack then began to fuck me slow at first then higher and higher tempo.

"Oh Jack honey feels so good, mm yes Jack."

Jack turned me over and reinserted it fucking me like a girl, ripping off my top. Just my black bra and bare belly. My own cock dripping cum from it as he fucked me.

"Yes Jack do it fuck me hard!" I begged.

He began humping me, my prostate being abused, my balls aching. Then he came in me, I felt it, I exploded all over myself at the same time. Moaning and retching he pulled out and stuffed his still hard cock in my mouth cum splattering all over my face. I cleaned his cock as he softened and smiled at him.

He stood and left without saying a word and that's when I noticed Tonya with the camera.

"Oh yes, Katey you will make a fine slut after we're all through."

End part 1, more to follow of how I was changed to the she male I was inside.