Pantyhose Bukkake

Story Info
He uses you like the dirty little slut you are.
796 words
2.95
89.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk down the street, I notice the open car door. The luscious set of legs daggling half out of the door, teasing me. As I get closer and closer, I see more and more leg. Lovely platform pumps, silky smooth flesh coloured pantyhose, more and more leg, seemingly never ending.

And it hits me, like a wave. Your skirt is hiked up to your stomach, and there is no panties to be seen. Stopping me in my tracks, next to the door. This situation requires some quick thinking.

I move over to the oh so inviting open door and lean in slightly. Looking you up from head to toe and back to your eyes. "Excuse Me, do you have the time?" I enquire. As soon as the words leave My mouth I regret it. But your grin helps me keep it together.

"Sure do," you reply, "and the place." And with that and a wicked smile, you open your legs, rubbing one against Mine. I lick My lips while I look from between you legs up to your beaming face. I straighten up, My pelvis leaning into the car, showing you My throbbing hard on. I make my cock move in My pants.

You reach up and touch My pants, stroking the bulge, using your fingers to trace it's figure. While you unzip My pants, I lean down and stroke your pussy through your pantyhose. Teasing your lips and clit. Grabbing the pantyhose and flicking it against your bulging pussy.

You take out My cock, lean forward and start kissing and lick My head. Then your tongue runs up and down the shaft. Dragging your teeth back up the shaft. Swallowing My cock and sucking the head like a lollipop.

I lean down and recline your seat while My hand cups your pussy. My fingers parting your lips and teasing your clit. Caressing the silky smooth pantyhose. Tickling My fingers over both holes, then up and down your inner thighs.

I push two fingers hard into your pussy, stretching the pantyhose inside you. Making them real tight around your pussy, the pantyhose tears. A small hole fitting My fingers that are now driving deep inside your moist cunt. I see your head fling back as My fingers explore inside you.

I lift your leg high and slide right into the car, between your legs, My hard pulsing cock rests against your crotch. I slide my cock through the hole in the pantyhose, deep inside your wet cunt. Pushing down on your mound, feeling My cock thrusting inside you.

I notice to young men watching us fuck from the sidewalk. I give them a look and look at you with a smile, then whistle to them. They approach the car with caution, a little bewildered by the two people in the height of sex.

"Get in the back boys!" I guesture to the door. They each open a rear door and are already visibly hard. One climbs in next to you, watching me thrusting into you. The other stands at the open door opposite. You reach out arm and with each hand you unzip each boys pants and pull their cocks out, and start stroking them.

I lift both your legs in the air, to the roof and really start pounding into your pussy. You are licking both guys cocks, while working their shafts and balls with each hand. Moaning and groaning with unimagined joy.

I look into your eyes as I pump into you and say, "You fucking gorgeous little slut!" And with that, I slide My pulsing cock out of you and pushing it between the pantyhose and your mound and shoot My hot load over your pussy and mound and the pantyhose. I pull out and shoot the second wave of cum all over the outside of the pantyhose, covering your pussy.

I close your legs and hold the cum pool between them. I roll over to the front passenger seat and catch my breath. The guy at the door starts moaning uncontrollably. You kiss the head of his cock while you stroke it fast, aiming his cock at your tits. He covers your shirt with his cum, and you suck the remainder off his tip.

The other guy gets out of the back at My motioning. He gets in the front as I roll you over. He rubs his cock against your ass, and overwhelmed by the prospects, he shoots his load of cum all over your ass. So much that it soaks the pantyhose, and dribbles down you ass crack.

I tell the guys to leave and help you up. Looking into your eyes, seeing you huge grin, I say, "let's go for a walk and show you off."