Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" Lacie asked, surprised.

"Hi, girls," Rebecca said, trying to act casual.

"Hi, Mrs. Walsh," Alexis greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Lacie asked.

"Just thought I would go out and see a flick," Rebecca answered.

Alexis said sarcastically, "Well, you are sure dressed for it."

Rebecca laughed and lied, "I am supposed to meet some friends for a late brunch."

"What movie did you see?" Alexis asked.

Rebecca's face went red as she tried to come up with a quick lie. "Um-I-well, Fish in the Sea."

"The cartoon?" Lacie asked.

Rebecca shrugged and lied again, "Yeah, it was the only one not sold out. Well, I need to get going."

"Ok, love you," Lacie said, even though the look on her face showed complete confusion.

"Love you too, sweetheart," Rebecca said, starting to leave.

"It was good to see you, Mrs. Walsh," Alexis called out. Rebecca gave a quick wave even as she pondered Alexis's smug tone.

As Rebecca drove home, she briefly pondered that maybe Alexis was the blackmailer. Her name matched the MissA codename and her smug smile implied she knew more than she was letting on. It would have even made more sense before the cock implication in the last e-mail. The conflicting clues just added to Rebecca's confusion as she tried to come to grips with her predicament and the growing reality that she felt herself slipping back into the woman she used to be.

.....

Sunday Rebecca was left alone: no e-mails and no texts, just a nice relaxing day with her husband and daughter before he flew out Monday morning again. Even though she was left alone, Rebecca was on edge as she kept expecting to be forced to do something.

That night in bed, after John had come inside her, she felt a rush of disappointment at being ignored by her blackmailer...again falling deeper into the persona she fought so hard to break free from all those years ago.

.....

Monday morning, after the kids and Jack were gone, Rebecca checked her e-mail and saw a new e-mail from MissA with the title: Task3. A rush of excitement pulsed through the mom as she clicked on the e-mail.

Rebecca saw the picture of the time that had started the domino effect of her fall to unconditional submission and suddenly was eighteen again.

Jessica had shown up at Becky's school after cheerleading practice as she was getting undressed and said, "Miss my cunt, slut?"

The blunt opening words surprised Becky and she reacted coldly, even as her pussy already tingled at what may come next, "Like I miss gonorrhea."

Jessica laughed, "I imagine you have had that already being the little cock-slut you used to be."

"Fuck off," Becky snapped, so sick of the bitch's entitled attitude and equally frustrated at how obeying her archenemy somehow made her horny.

"You really are a slow learner. I guess I shouldn't expect more based on your upbringing and the school you are at," Jessica said, her smug smile plastered on her face.

"Just leave," Becky sighed, knowing she couldn't win the battle because of Jessica's photo evidence.

"Time for some discipline," Jessica said, "Until you understand who is boss. Let's be honest in five minutes you are going to be begging to suck on my toes, lick my ass, suck on my big-girl tits, eat my pussy, so stop pretending you are anything more than my submissive plaything."

Hearing all the things she had already done with Jessica had Becky's pussy burning, her head spinning and her mouth drooling. She wanted to pretend it wasn't true, wanted to be strong and proud and stand up to the rich uppity bitch and yet she was speechless.

"That's better, only speaking when spoken to," Jessica smiled. "Maybe you aren't as slow on the uptake as I thought."

Again Becky felt a mixture of anger and hunger as she was being cut down to size by the one girl in the whole city she wanted to cut down to size herself just a few weeks earlier.

"Get on the bench on all fours with your ass up, my slut. It is time for your punishment," Jessica ordered.

Becky hesitated only a second before obeying, her pantyhose clad ass on display.

A couple of seconds later came the spank. "Whaaaaaat?" Becky screamed surprised by the sudden searing pain on her buttocks.

"When a bad girl doesn't behave she gets spanked and you slut have been a very bad girl," Jessica explained before crashing down on her ass with her right hand.

"Nooooooo," Becky whined in pain.

"Ask for another," Jessica demanded.

"Please, nooooooooo," Becky pleaded, before the third spank was administrated.

"Wrong answer," Jessica said.

Becky realizing she was completely at the whim of Jessica, sighed as tears formed in her eyes, "Please Mistress may I have another?"

"Of course you can," Jessica responded spanking her pet one more time before moving her hand to her pantyhose clad, panty-less covered, crotch. "I see you have obeyed Mistress's orders and quit wearing panties."

"Yes, Mistress," Becky replied, trying to be as obedient as possible in hopes Jessica would stop spanking her.

Jessica said, her fingers teasing Becky's pussy through the pantyhose, "Your cunt is pretty wet is that because you just love seeing me or do you enjoy being spanked?"

"I love seeing you Mistress," Becky said, not able to admit she liked being spanked and strangely realizing that she was happy to see Jessica, hoping she could once again taste the cheerleader's pussy.

"Good," Jessica said, "Let's see you pose for me, my pet, show me your flexibility."

"Yes, Mistress," Becky agreed, thankful to be off her knees and to allow the burning sensation on her ass to fade.

Becky did a few different poses as again Jessica snapped photo after photo of Becky in somewhat compromising poses.

"Tell me Becky do you crave my cunt when I am not around?" Jessica asked.

Becky again no longer thinking properly, looked at Jessica's crotch area completely covered by her orange shorts, and said, "It is all I think about Mistress."

"And you are not going to disobey me anymore or give me any more sass?" Jessica questioned as she put her hand underneath her tight shorts to give something for her pet to drool over.

"No Mistress, I apologize profusely, I understand my role in our relationship," Becky admitted, unable to take her gaze off Jessica's hand in her shorts.

"Show me your baby tits," Jessica demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Becky agreed without hesitation as she repositioned herself to take off her cheerleading outfit.

She straddled the bench, feeling her wetness as her pussy almost stuck to it, and pulled her sweater over her head.

"No bra, either, you are such a slut," Jessica smiled approvingly.

"I'm your slut," Becky corrected, now completely drawn into the world of submission.

"Fuck, you really are a good little submissive," Jessica smiled as she asked, "Do you want to see some big girl tits?"

"Yes, Mistress," Becky answered.

"Pose for me first," Jessica ordered.

"Of course, Mistress," Becky agreed, trying to look innocent and sexy at the same time.

"Hmmmm, you really are hungry to see my big girl breasts aren't you, my pet?" Jessica smiled as she continued taking pictures of her submissive.

"Yes, Mistress, I am dying to see your big breasts, squeeze them, kiss them, lick them and worship them like they deserved to be worshipped.

Jessica obliged her hungry little pet as she began to pull off her shirt and bra. She paused in just her bra and asked, "Are you sure you want to see what big girl tits look like?"

Becky had always been self-conscious of her smaller breasts. She answered hungrily, "Yes, very much so."

Jessica tossed the bra to a bench and sat on her knees as she released her beautiful firm breasts.

"Do you like?" Jessica smiled posing sweetly.

"God, yes," Becky said, unable to remotely hide her hunger for the blonde and her huge breasts.

"Prove it, slut," Jessica said, adding, "finger yourself for me as you tell me what you are."

Becky moved her hand to her crotch as she used derogatory terms to describe herself. "I am a cunt licking slut."

"And?" Jessica asked.

"Your submissive plaything," Becky continued.

"And?"

"Your slave," Becky added, as she moved her hand underneath her pantyhose and to her fevered cunt.

"And?"

"Whatever you want me to be," Becky moaned as she began rubbing herself no longer caring about anything else but her own pleasure and obeying her Mistress in the hopes that she would please her.

"So you will lick any cunt if I tell you to?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Becky moaned, not really realizing what she was agreeing too as her mind focused on the self pleasure.

Jessica was suddenly horny too and after tearing off her pantyhose and panties, she pushed Becky back onto the bench and straddled her face. Becky eagerly began licking without instruction as she was swarmed with the exotic scent of Jessica's cunt. She licked and licked hungry for more and desperate to make her Mistress come.

A few minutes of licking Jessica and rubbing herself and both girls were close to orgasmic bliss. Jessica moaned, "Don't come until I do cunt-licker."

Becky slowed down her fingers or she would have came in seconds and concentrated on getting Jessica to come so she could come too.

She leaned up more, found Jessica's swollen clit and teased it which was the final push needed as Becky was coated with an avalanche of cum from Jessica as she screamed, "Thaaaaaat's it, sluuuuuuuuuuut."

Becky kept licking, hungrily swallowing every drop of Jessica's champagne until she was suddenly frozen in fright by the voice she knew too well.

"What is going on in here?" Mrs. Heart, her English teacher bellowed.

Rebecca was brought back to reality by the ringing of the phone. She shook her head at the crazy memory before going to grab the phone. Twenty minutes later, after dealing with two PTA issues, she returned to the computer to read the task she hadn't yet read.

My pet,

Did you enjoy the movie? Did you enjoy your day off? I am guessing you missed me yesterday. I am also guessing you are excited by this morning's email.

TASK 3:

Go to the Pier at lunch and show your legs to the sailors. Wear something provocative.

Of course, the egg should be in place and on.

Rebecca shook her head at another absurd task, but figured it would be easy to complete. She chose a sexy, edgy and yet not slutty outfit and drove to the pier as instructed. She used to love showing off her body when she was young and submissive, and the current task had her excited to showcase her body like she used to.

At the pier, Rebecca sauntered in her heels and trying to look casual she bent over a boat as if reaching for something and took her time as a few rugged men walked by.

The first whistle brought a chill to Rebecca and enhanced the wetness in her pussy.

Over the next fifteen minutes Rebecca allowed her long legs to be noticed and her tight ass to be goggled. Again out of the blue the vibrations started and Rebecca looked around as she closed her legs allowing the buzzing to tingle through her.

A text startled Rebecca:

Enjoying yourself my pet?

Come now!

MissA

Rebecca was already close to orgasm and in her now rather secluded spot she subtly got herself off rather quickly.

Once done, she headed back to her car and home, again frustrated at how easily she had obeyed a task of coming in public. Thinking clearly, she began brainstorming ways out of her situation.

.....

The next morning there was another e-mail and another task for Rebecca.

Rebecca clicked on the e-mail titled Task 4.

My good girl,

You looked good by the pier and I think you made many men quite happy.

Today, my pet, you must complete a completely different task.

TASK 4:

Go to Wellingston High and take a picture of one of the girls there you would like to pleasure. You will then text the picture to me.

You have until one o'clock.

MissA

Rebecca sighed at the silly task. The task itself was easy as her high powered camera could take a picture from quite a ways away. Everything until now was her past or something she could defend and maybe her husband would forgive her...but stalking a teenager was crossing the line.

.....

Rebecca drove to the school for lunch, parked and scanned a location that would get her the required photo.

As Rebecca walked around, she suddenly felt nervous and creepy thinking she was going to take a photo of an unsuspecting teenager. As she walked around during lunch hour, she realized this was ludicrous. She was just about to turn around and go back to her car when walking straight towards her was a long-legged, sexily dressed preppy teenager.

Rebecca slyly grabbed her phone and quickly snapped a photo of the stunning brunette who gave her a friendly smile as she passed.

When Rebecca got back to the car she looked at the photo she took. She was surprised at just how great the picture had turned out and how because of the angle of the stairs she saw some crotch shot. Rebecca's pussy quickly dampened and she quickly drove home frustrated once again by her weakness and her obedience. Once home, she deleted the photo deciding she was no longer playing this silly game. She would come clean with Jack and pray that he would forgive her for a dirty past years before they met.

.....

Right after one o'clock, a text arrived:

Bad pet!!!

Rebecca quickly texted back:

We are done! Show the pictures I don't care. Jack will forgive me.

A wave of relief crashed through her as soon as she sent the text.

A few minutes later another text arrived.

Check your e-mail slut! You may want to reconsider your brief moment of defiance.

Anxiety quickly came back to Rebecca as she tentatively went to her computer. Once logged in, Rebecca's whole world crashed at the impact her past suddenly had on not only her, but her daughter. The subject line this time was: Does the outfit bring back memories?

Rebecca clicked on the e-mail and her mouth dropped open. The picture wasn't of her this time, but her daughter.

The outfit was retro 80s from the 1988 cheerleading all-star team. Rebecca herself wasn't chosen for the all-stars but Jessica was. This meant that somehow her blackmailer and Jessica knew each other. The mystery kept getting more confusing and now somehow Lacie was involved. Rebecca panicked at how deep Lacie may be involved.

Was Lacie being blackmailed too?

Did Lacie have any clue about my past?

Was Lacie aware I was being blackmailed?

Could Lacie actually be a willing accomplice in this twisted game that was being played?

Rebecca wondered if somehow Jessica had found her and was know seducing or blackmailing her daughter. The photo of her daughter was eerily similar to photos Jessica had Becky take of her and also the way Jessica liked to pose.

Rebecca remembered vividly Jessica in the tight club cheer outfit and how amazing she looked in it. She also remembered Jessica making her pleasure every member of the team at the hotel the night before the cheerleading competition and how that was the night Rebecca knew, she had no control at all over her choices or body. Rebecca's head was spinning as she tried to put all the puzzle pieces together but none of them seemed to fit together.

Anger began boiling inside Rebecca; it was one thing to blackmail her, to humiliate her, but it was quite another thing to pull her daughter into this sick game the blackmailer was playing.

Rebecca reached for her phone and texted her blackmailer:

I don't care what you do to me anymore, but leave my daughter out of this or else!!!

Rebecca looked at the rest of the e-mail.

My pet,

Before you overreact, your daughter has no idea of your past. That said, she has been my pet for a while now. I think like mother, like daughter is definitely true for you and Lacie.

Also before you overreact, you should understand I also have pictures of my sub Lacie in compromising situations too. So be a good pet and continue to obey and no more of this silly stubborn nonsense. You are a submissive, you crave a Mistress and soon you will be at my feet, between my legs and serving like you used to do so well.

TASK 5: Another pet of mine will be coming over to your house at exactly 2. She will be taking pictures of you. Do as you are told or else pictures of you and of Lacie go viral.

MissA

PS: Dress in pantyhose and something easy to take off.

Rebecca looked at the clock and realized she had less than forty minutes before she was to have a stranger at her house taking pictures of her.

A text arrived:

Do as you're told and your daughter's submissive slut secret will not become public knowledge.

All Rebecca's brief bravado and confidence faded away as she knew she was trapped and also knew she had to obey.

Rebecca texted back: