Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, you win. But please leave my daughter out of this.

No reply occurred, as Rebecca quivered with nervous trepidation at who would be coming to her home. She quickly changed into something easy to take off and waited. When the knock came, a curiosity at who else would be a submissive to this MissA as well as the anxiety that soon there would be real new evidence of her submissiveness, which would be much more difficult to defend.

Rebecca reached the door and opened it and gasped as she was face to face with Alexis.

Alexis smiled as she walked in and greeted, "Hello, Mrs. Walsh."

"H-h-hi Alexis," Rebecca stammered, stunned that she was also a submissive to the unknown blackmailer. She had briefly considered Alexis the mastermind behind the whole blackmail and the thought had came to her again today.

"Can we please get this over with? I need to get back to school for cheerleading practice and MissA wants these photos ASAP," Alexis said, walking up the stairs and towards Rebecca's room.

"Who is MissA?" Rebecca asked, following the teenager and praying for an answer.

"I am not at liberty to answer that," Alexis said as she pulled out a camera from her backpack, slipped out of her shoes and sat on a chair across from the bed.

Rebecca stood unsure what to do.

Alexis instructed, "Get on the bed Mrs. Walsh."

"Why are you doing this?" Rebecca asked, delaying the inevitable.

"Because MissA told me to," Alexis said, her tone implying she wasn't in the mood for chit chat. "Now please just pose for me so I can get this over with, apparently you used to love to pose for pictures."

Alexis' trite attitude convinced Rebecca she wasn't MissA and she got on the bed.

"Lay on your stomach and open your legs," Alexis instructed standing up.

Rebecca obeyed, a mixture of humiliation at obeying her daughter's friend and an undeniable excitement at posing for the same young woman.

A snap and flash followed instantly Rebecca felt as if she was back in the 1980s, back to her eighteen year old self, the one she had tried so hard to kill off permanently when she left all those years ago.

"You have very nice legs Mrs. Walsh," Alexis complimented.

"Thank you," Rebecca said, flattered by the compliment and yet finding it so awkward to be posing for her daughter's best friend.

A few more pictures were snapped before Alexis complimented the pretty mother again. "Your ass is amazing, Mrs. Walsh."

"Thank you, Alexis," Rebecca again replied, her pussy getting damp as she slowly became the submissive she used to be...easily manipulated by flattery, easily turned on by obedience and getting wetter and wetter with each compliment, each command.

"Grab your ankles, Mrs. Walsh and bend your legs back for me," Alexis instructed her request so soft and easy to obey.

Rebecca obeyed the request still very limber for her age.

"Delicious," Alexis purred, which forced a gush of wetness in Rebecca's crotch.

"You take it up your ass, Mrs. Walsh?" the teenager asked out of the blue.

"Excuse me?" Rebecca asked shocked by the question.

"I was just curious if you like a cock in your ass, you seem like a rather missionary position type of person but MissA seems to think you are a naughty slut," Alexis said, her softness gone.

"Please don't speak to me like that, I am your best friend's mother," Rebecca said.

"Right now you are MissA's new pet," Alexis shrugged before adding, "Let's see those tits Mrs. Walsh, I have been curious about them forever.

"Please, no," Rebecca pleaded.

"This is not a negotiation Mrs. Walsh, I am just following orders and I suggest you do the same," Alexis sighed impatiently.

Rebecca turned around, sat up and opened up her skimpy outfit to present her tits to her daughter's best friend.

"Nice tits. They are bigger than the pics of your teen years," Alexis pointed out.

"I got them redone and implants," Rebecca admitted, always so ashamed of her small tits when she was younger.

"Well your plastic surgeon should be commended," Alexis nodded in approval, before instructing "pose for me."

Rebecca couldn't help but laugh as she posed but covered her face.

"Really, you think now is the time for modesty," Alexis commented. "Pose for me like you did when you were Becky the submissive lesbian."

A chill went down Rebecca's spine at the memories of posing so many times for Jessica and Mrs. Heart. Deciding she had no way out of her predicament she began posing like she used to and once she did she began getting into the photo shoot.

"That's it, Mrs. Walsh, you look amazing," Alexis complemented as she continued snapping picture after picture.

Without instruction, she discarded her skimpy outfit and began posing in more risqué poses.

"Very good, Becky," Alexis said, trying to pull the submissive mother deeper into her past.

Rebecca heard her old name and instead of shame felt liberation at finally being able to be herself after all these years of pretending to be the perfect wife, the perfect mother, and the perfect community leader.

Alexis continued pushing the mother harder, "You like me taking pictures of you, don't you Becky?"

"Yes," Rebecca admitted.

"And I bet your cunt is wet isn't it, Becky?" Alexis pushed on.

Rebecca felt the heat in her cheeks at being treated with such disrespect by a friend of her daughters, yet her damp pantyhose clad crotch was proof that she was enjoying the orders.

"Answer me," Alexis demanded.

"Yes, dammit," Rebecca snapped out of frustration. "My fucking cunt is soaking wet, are you happy?"

Alexis shrugged, "Happy no, entertained yes. No let's see that wet cunt."

Please don't you have enough pictures?" Rebecca asked, knowing she was going to obey whatever she was told to do but trying to show a vague resemblance of control.

"Probably," Alexis shrugged. "Take off your pantyhose, now."

Rebecca sighed, but began pulling down her pantyhose as more flashes occurred.

Just as the pantyhose were at her ankles Alexis said, "I have to get to practice."

Rebecca stopped her stripping and watched as Alexis put her shoes back on, put the camera in her backpack and left without a word, leaving the horny mother's head spinning.

Rebecca waited until she heard the door slam shut before she reached to her night stand grabbed her wi-vibe toy she had yet to use and turned it on. As the vibrations began to pulse both inside and outside of her cunt she allowed her mind wander and not surprisingly it went directly to Alexis.

"You want to suck on my stocking-clad toes like you used to for your Mistress in the past, don't you Mrs. Walsh?" Alexis asked as she opened her legs to reveal her pantyhose clad treasure.

"Yes."

"You want to lick your daughter's friend's pussy, don't you Mrs. Walsh?"

"Yes."

"You want to suck on my tits, don't you Mrs. Walsh?"

"God, yes," Rebecca said, literally drooling at the thought of sucking each of the teenager's stocking-clad toes in her mouth, licking the teenager's ripe juicy pussy and pleasuring the teenager's firm, voluptuous breasts.

"How about my ass, Mrs. Walsh, would you like to lick my asshole?" Alexis asked, standing up and turning around to showcase her perfect ass.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" Alexis asked with a smile, looking back at her.

"Yes, I would love to lick your asshole," Rebecca said without hesitation or shame, just an undeniable hunger.

"Crawl to me," Alexis ordered.

Rebecca instantly got off the bed and slowly crawled to the teenage goddess.

"Good girl," Alexis purred, just like Jessica and Mrs. Heart had all those years ago.

Rebecca reached the beautiful seductress and waited further instruction like she had been taught long ago.

Before Rebecca could submit her orgasm exploded out of her so hard the vibrating toy slid out like it was a canoe going over the edge of a waterfall.

Rebecca lay in bed drained completely as the orgasm continued to riddle her body with pleasure long forgotten until she drifted into slumber.

.....

Rebecca was awakened by her cell phone ringing. Groggily she reached for it. "Hello."

"Mom, did I wake you?" Lacie asked.

"What no, yes, well I wasn't feeling well so I took a nap," Rebecca lied.

"Oh, ok, well Alexis and I are going to go hit the mall so I won't be home for supper," Lacie said.

"Oh, ok," Rebecca answered, even as her face went pale as a ghost remembering her afternoon and petrified that Alexis might tell her daughter, even though MissA promised to keep it a secret if she obeyed...which she had.

"I'll be home by nine," Lacie said.

"Make it eight," Rebecca countered trying to still be a motherly figure even as her world was collapsing all around her.

"8:30," Lacie bargained.

Rebecca smiled at the usual banter between mother and daughter. "Fine, 8:30 and not a second later."

Once she hung up, Rebecca went and had a shower to wash away her sin. It wasn't until after supper that she received another text:

My pretty MILF pet,

Very nice pictures.

I will reward you tomorrow with some very nice pictures as well and your last task before you get to meet me face to pussy.

MissA

Rebecca's pussy began to tingle again, but she refused to give in and instead made some phone calls that she should have been made during the day.

Rebecca wanted to talk to her daughter and somehow find out who she was submissive too, but when her daughter did get home she couldn't find the words to even begin to start the conversation. Instead she searched her school directory for any female teachers with a last name ending in 'A'...there were none. There was one teacher whose first name ended in 'A', but at sixty-two she seemed an unlikely lesbian Mistress.

Reluctantly, Rebecca went to bed with no answers, but a growing list of questions.

.....

Next morning Rebecca went directly to her computer the second her daughter closed the front door. Rebecca was curious about what MissA would send her next even though she shouldn't be excited...she was.

As anticipated there was an e-mail waiting for Rebecca and the subject line was: A trip down memory lane.

Rebecca clicked on the e-mail and was indeed brought back to her past as she was staring at a picture of herself tearing her pantyhose as she submitted to Mrs. Heart for the first time, this being just one of many photos her teacher Mistress took that day. The memories came flooding back:

Becky was petrified the next day at school knowing her last class of the day was Mrs. Heart. She had told her the day before when she caught Jessica and her in the compromising position that she needed a day to think about what to do and would discuss it after school.

Becky was a bundle of nerves all day and double so during class where Mrs. Heart gave no remote inkling of knowing what she knew.

Once class was done, Mrs. Heart closed her door, locked it, and began, "So what are we going to do about our little predicament?"

Becky had no idea what to say, but babbled, "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Heart, it will never happen again."

"Can you really make that promise?" Mrs. Heart asked, before adding, "It seems to me you had very little say about what was going on yesterday."

Becky's face went red, but she was unable to say anything.

"You are submissive, I assume," Mrs. Heart stated, as she sat on the end of her desk and crossed her legs.

"Yes, ma'am," Becky answered in a whisper, ashamed to be admitting such a thing to her favorite teacher.

"And you seem to get turned on from obeying orders," Mrs. Heart said, as she dangled her heel on her foot.

Becky watched the heel like an hypnotic watch, unable to make eye contact as she again confirmed the question. "Yes, ma'am."

"Look at me young lady when I am talking to you," Mrs. Heart demanded, her voice suddenly authoritative.

"S-s-sorry ma'am," Becky quickly apologized as she looked into the eyes of her teacher.

"That's better, my pet," Mrs. Heart said softly.

Becky's eyes went wide at the words 'my pet' suddenly realizing what Mrs. Heart had in mind.

"Yes, my pet, I think I know exactly how to deal with this little need of yours," Mrs. Heart, said.

"Y-y-you do," Becky stammered again, stunned by the sudden shift in the intent of this conversation. She worried she may be expelled and her mom notified, but instead it seemed she was going to be blackmailed yet again.

"Let's see that ass of yours, my dear," Mrs. Heart ordered.

Becky complied, standing up and bending over slightly, using the desk to balance her.

"Very nice and no panties I see," Mrs. Heart approved.

"Mistress Jessica instructed I don't wear any panties or bra anymore," Becky explained figuring there was no reason to hide anything anymore.

"Well those are very good, logical instructions for a pet like you," Mrs. Heart said with a smile. After a brief pause, Mrs. Heart asked, "Have you ever been with an older woman?"

"No, ma'am," Becky admitted, even as her pussy got wet at the thought of pleasuring her attractive teacher.

"But you would like to?" Mrs. Heart asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Very much so," Becky quickly agreed, quickly falling into submission mode just like she had with Jessica.

"Let's see that cunt of yours, my dear," Mrs. Heart ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Becky obeyed moving her hands to pull her pantyhose down.

"No, no, no, my pet, hike up your dress, sit on your desk and tear your pantyhose at the crotch. I want my pet's tight little cunt easy to access but I also want her legs encased in sheer pantyhose," Mrs. Heart explained.

Becky again obeyed and was soon attempting to rip her pantyhose which was surprisingly harder than anticipated. She smirked as she pondered how easily she could get a small run in her pantyhose and yet when trying to create one it was virtually impossible.

"Here my pet, let me help you," Mrs. Heart said, as she kicked off her heels and got off her desk. She grabbed a pair of scissors and walked over to her struggling but eager pet. "Now don't move, my dear," Mrs. Heart suggested as she gently cut a small hole in her pet's sexy stockings.

"There you go, my pet, that should make it much easier," Mrs. Heart said, before cupping her pet's breasts through her dress.

Becky let out an accidental moan.

"You like your teacher Mistress touching your breasts?" Mrs. Heart asked, playfully.

The word 'Mistress' sent a gush directly to her cunt as Becky realized it was happening again.

"Yes, Mistress," Becky answered, giving herself easily to her teacher.

"Good girl," Mrs. Heart smiled leaning in and kissing her new pet.

Becky couldn't believe how intimate the kiss was, so much softer than any boy she had made out with and realizing that during all her submissive encounters with Jessica she had not once been kissed by her.

Breaking the kiss, Mrs. Heart said, "Now my pet let's finish what you started."

Becky put her fingers in the holes made by her teacher Mistress and pulled, the fabric ripping much easier now.

"Hmmmm, you shave your cunt I see," Mrs. Heart smiled approvingly.

"Yes, Mistress, I shaved it after seeing Jessica's shaved cunt," Becky admitted.

"Well, it turns me on too," Mrs. Heart said, as she returned to her desk and hiked up her own skirt revealing she was wearing thigh high stockings and was sans any underwear.

Becky watched intently as Mrs. Heart opened her legs to reveal her hairy pussy.

"Mine is all natural, do you like?" Mrs. Heart asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Becky nodded, as she stared at her teacher's pussy.

Mrs. Heart beckoned, "Come to me."

Becky got off her desk, submissively fell onto her knees and crawled to her teacher.

"Suck my toes," Mrs. Heart ordered.

Becky obeyed the task eagerly as she sucked each toe the best she could through the sheer stockings. Once both feet were pleasured, Mrs. Heart grabbed her pet's head and pulled her into her forest of pleasure.

Becky couldn't believe how strong the scent was as the scent seemed to be captured perfectly by the pubic hair. Although awkward at first, Becky hungrily licked and licked her teacher's cunt.

"That's it my pet," Mrs. Heart moaned, impressed by the eagerness of her pet.

Becky loved knowing she was making her happy, loved hearing the moans she caused and worked even harder to make her teacher come.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Heart's breathing began to get erratic and she moaned, "I'm coming my pet, take your Mistresses' cum."

Becky opened wide and swallowed as much as she could as her teacher's cum flooded out. Becky licked and licked eagerly until she was told to stop.

"Stop, stop," Mrs. Heart said, pushing her pet's head away. "It's beginning to tickle."