Panzer's Pets

Story Info
A short tale of a Doberman who seeks out 'pets'.
2.7k words
3.26
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short info. about the characters:

Panzer is an Anthro Doberman. His age is quite unknown, yet he appears to be about the age of the mid early thirties late twenties. His attire seem to be of the whole WW2 Nazi symbolism, yet his attitude is nothing of Nazi related ideals of today's society. His need for sexual pleasure and a rather rich life has made him well known around the community as running a simple little "slave" market for the BDSM/sub/Dom like-ables. His little perks have to be with males that are of the neko/catboy species as well as anthro lizards and such. He also enjoys the girly boys and very femme males for their cute female like appearance and their innocent like nature.

The Cat Boy is just an ordinary guy that appears younger than what he is. At least by two years or so, yet his actual age is 21. His life was never of great romance or what one would call the good life, for his parents recently sold him to Panzer to obtain some good cash. Catboy is willing enough to accept his fate for now being Panzer's pet and now has to go through the initiation to be accepted by his master.

AN ODD MEETING

Moe stood before his parents whom seem to be conversing with a rather obscene looking woman wearing a French maid's uniform and holding a collar with a chain wrapped around her fore arm securely. His little black ears were down and pulled back with reluctance and anger towards his own family giving him up to this unknown being for pocket change. Moe loved his family deeply, yet sometimes they could be quite stupid at times. Suspicion of inbreeding was probably the cause, yet he was lucky that his mother slept with another man so he was saved from their warped secs pool of stupidity. Looking up with soft blue-green eyes, he gave a soft huff as his parents argued with the woman deeply angered by their rip off.

"He said he'd give us more than this!" Moe's father snarled.

The man always had a temper on him for some odd reason, but Moe usually avoided the man since he thought of him as a disgrace to his own species. Flicking his ears at a nearby fly landing on them, Moe's tail twitched a bit as he was suddenly shoved forward towards the woman in costume.

"Well! Go on! GET!" his dad yelled as he shoved him into the woman's arms.

With pity, the woman flicked open the collar and made sure it was secure around his neck before tugging on the chain. Keeping his head down, Moe attempted to look back as he was shoved into the car. As he looked back, he saw his father returning to his usual duties around the house and such, yet his mother; blue eyed and somewhat tearful made soft mewing sounds as she watched her fourth son leave her forever. Moe did not make a sound as he pawed the window softly with his gentle hands then turned his head as the car drove away.

PANZER AND MOE

Moe blinked softly as he walked up a few stairs to be greeted by an overwhelming house behind a garden. The place seemed more like an estate than anything with a large water fountain of a mermaid pouring water onto the water lilies below. Moe looked with wonder as he sniffed the fresh clean air and smiled a bit as the woman led him inside.

It was a bit dark and actually warm in the house. Yet the place smelled strongly of cinnamon and candy like scents as Moe pulled his ears back. So many senses at once were starting to give him a headache. Pulling on the heavy collar he grunted a cuss under his breath as the woman turned and eyed him carefully.

"Be wise not to speak up just yet. Master dislikes bad behavior.." she mumbled towards him.

Moe shrugged his broad shoulders then looked up to see a flight of stairs. At the top was quite a being he had never seen before.

He was quite muscular and one could tell that the man worked out often. He only wore a pair of suspenders that held up his sleek, dark, pants. His boots where shined to perfection and almost army looking with the jet black straps and buttons down the side. Shades of brown fur covered his body neatly and trimmed just right. A hat sat between his pointed ears nicely with an emblem of a black hawk holding a Nazi SS symbol in his talons could be seen perfectly in the dim light. The man had to be of a Doberman species.

"Ah! Right on time! Dawn, can you ask the cook to prepare a lunch for our new guest? And find him some decent clothing as well! They didn't bother to even put him in any!" he said with a chuckle.

Moe looked down at himself and was instant to go red. He was right! During all this time, he had forgotten that he stood naked and a bit dirty before his so called master. Hiding his private parts, he looked up with a slight grin and blushed even more to see that his master was now sniffing over his body.

"At least he's clean none the less though.." he growled.

Panzer's voice was quite deep, yet rich like smooth chocolate, yet one could hear his faint German accent he seemed to show off proudly when he spoke. Moe smiled softly once more as he touched the hound's ears softly and looked over his body. He smelled of almost like cloves and a rich smell of his own pheromones was now turning the cat boy on. Grinning even more, he imagined what this guy was like sexually and what his endowment was. Wagging his black tail back and fourth, Moe grinned even more as he leaned on Panzer's back suspecting him just picking over his body.

Suddenly, he heard a soft slurping sound as he stood up and looked down to see the dog's maw was buried between his legs sucking on his own cock. Panzer's soft tongue licked and slurped happily around Moe's now awakened member. Quite confused and blushing even more, Moe attempted to pull away, but was stopped by Panzer's own hands grabbing his ass and squeezing hard as he shoved him forward. Giving a yelp of delight and pain, Moe groaned as he thrust a bit into Panzer's maw feeling the hot saliva and warm tongue play with his now erect 6 inches. Yet, just as Moe was actually enjoying the attention, Panzer was quick to pull away and stand up before his new pet.

"Hmmm...you don't taste that bad either.." he growled.

Panzer then turned away and led Moe into the dining room. Moe was quite flustered as well as angry with the lack of climaxing and the fact that so much pleasure could come from one being at an instant and then stop at such a random moment as such. With a now erect cock dripping with precum and drool, Moe whined a bit as he followed the dog into the dining room. Hopefully he'd get more than just a meal.

GENERAL PANZER AND HIS TANK

Still tasting Moe's sweet precum all over his mouth, Panzer growled with lust as he licked his lips hoping to nab a few more delightful tastes before it faded away. Moe was sweet and had that girlish nature to him that just sent the Doberman wild. Blinking his blue eyes, he looked sideways at Moe whom seemed to be distracted by picking at his meal and deep in thought. He could tell that the catboy was pissed, yet just as aroused as he was by his wonderful cock sucking skills. Panzer gave his lips another lick with a grin trailing across his face as he thought about Moe's sweet little cock in his mouth once more. He could feel himself getting hot as he rubbed himself under the table gently through his tight pants.

Moe looked out of the corner of his eye and was instant to look back down at his meal as he shoved a bit of meat into his mouth. The doberman was staring at him again for some reason. Pulling his ears back, Moe shoved more food into his mouth and looked up at Panzer.

"What?" he muffled through a mouth full of food.

Suddenly, Panzer grabbed the chain attached to Moe's collar and pulled hard to where the catboy squealed and was flung across the table closer to Panzer. The hound growled deeply and tugged harder on the chain pulling Moe closer.

"Don't snap at me that way!" he roared with anger.

Moe blinked fearfully as he blushed feeling Panzer's bludge gently caressing his legs. Carefully, Moe reached out out of instinct and groped the hound's buldge softly as a moan softly escaped behind his pink supple lips.

Panzer groaned with him as he felt those soft hands against his tight pants demanding to burst out. Tension started to grow even more as he felt himself twitch with delight at all the attention.

Moe was quick to fall to his knees as he nuzzled between Panzer's legs flicking his black tail back and fourth. Panzer looked down at those blue green eyes and grinned showing his sharp teeth.

"Sorry master, that cock of yours has to cram my mouth full of meat or I'll go crazy!" he moaned loudly drool dripping down his mouth.

Panzer grinned as he unzipped his pants. His proud member shoved its way through. Jet black and slightly pointed at the tip, Panzer had a perfect 9 inch cock that was artistically pierced with a small sapphire ring at his tight slit end.

Moe moaned with delight as he pushed Panzer's long length against his belly to admire the extended vein underneath, pulsating hot blood to make his throbbing cock twitch with excitement. His moist tongue tip curled into his piss-slit as it began to ooze more precum for his taste buds.

Electricity tingled as Panzer could feel his whole prick jerk at an instant response of pleasure. Swabbing the surface dry, Moe's whole mouth ovaled to welcome every inch of the shaft into the back of his throat. He sucked it in slowly, inch by inch, until his nose was nuzzling his plush thicket. Panzer's whole body began a slow burn og white-hot pleasure.

Moe's hot, eager mouth fed on his feverish fucker with real gusto--long, all-consuming sucks had every body hair stiffening straight on goose bumps that fired like prickly heat. Then he dipped dwon underneath to lick and lap at Panzer's balls that made him groan with delight. Not wishing to go just yet, Panzer pulled away and smiled as he sat down and began to stroke his hard member encouraging Moe closer. Moe grinned with his mouth wet, covered with precum and stood up licking his face a bit. Panzer pulled on the leash as he bought his catboy closer and wrapping his muscular arms around his body and giving him a passionate kiss where their tongues entwined one another and tasting precum.

"Turn around.." Panzer growled softly as he gripped Moe's tail playfully.

Grinning, Moe bowed his head with a slight nod as his black cat ears wiggled with excitement. Turning around slowly, his ass was dainty and perfect with no hair aside from his tail flicking Panzer's belly. Smiling, the Doberman pulled Moe closer feeling his hard, black, cock rub between his ass cheeks causing more precum to flow from the tip and making Moe's ass quite wet. Moe let out a moan of delight as he gasped happily hoping to have that hot cock up his ass at any moment. Attempting to sit down, Panzer was quick to stop him by grabbing his arms and holding him just above the tip. Moe snarled with anger being held back as he turned his head to look at him with solid blue green eyes.

"Why!?" he whined with anger.

"Because I like seeing you flail about!"

And with that, Panzer held his member carfully, bringing down Moe fast on his throbbing cock. An echo of the painful yet pleasuring cries of delight from Moe echoed around the dining room. It felt better than he even imagined. He could feel Panzer flexing and twitching inside of him as he felt those strong hands stroking his now erect 6 inch cock. So much pleasure at once as he tightened his ass cheeks hoping to grip and hang on tighter with Panzer hoisting him up in the air.

The tight pucker hole of this catboy was great! His body was just of perfection as Panzer could see his sleek black cock slipping in and out of the catboy. He groaned with delight as he pumped harder and deeper into him enjoying his sweet scents and licking his back softly with his rough tongue. Moe moaned louder as he breathed deeply feeling his master's body against his.

"OH God! It....feels..so good!" he cried with joy now riding and holding on to Panzer's hips forcing the Doberman to dig into him deeper. Moe let out a cry of delight with each thrust as Panzer stood up and shoved Moe onto the table.

Moe squealed as he felt Panzer bite on his neck then licked the wound clean as he shoved his hard cock deeper down his love hole. The smell of sweat and sex rose into the air sending the two of them into an even more state of lust.

Suddenly, Moe's entire body tightened even more as Panzer could feel thick spasms around his cock. A wave of pleasure hit Panzer sending him into a fury of wild estacsy as he pumped harder and faster into Moe. His body unable to hold back any more, Moe's cock let out a fountain of white hot cum splashing over the table and on to his own chest. Breathing deeply, Moe groaned as he felt himself about to climax once more within Panzer as he felt the Anthro Doberman coming close.

Then, Moe let out a cry of pleasure as he felt himself coming inside flowing Panzer's cock with hot juices dripping down to his base. Panzer was quick to react by pulling out at an instant. Taking this chance, Moe turned around and fell to his knees just as Panzer released his own salty load onto his face.

Moe stroked himself as he felt Panzer's seed over his face, he lapped up every bit as Panzer moaned with sweat dripping down his chest and stroking his still hard jet black cock. Licking the cum off his face, Moe was too busy with his own never ending bliss and did not notice as Panzer shoved his cock down his throat. He grinned to look down at the catboy as he started to suck him off. Those supple pink lips of his gripping his cock base and that soft lighter pink tongue suckling on the whole damn thing.

"What? You think I was done?" he said laughing softly.

Moe grinned and suckled on him a bit more as Panzer groaned with the sensitivity of his cock twitching in that hot little mouth of his.

Then, Panzer started to breathe deeply as he felt his balls starting to ache and tighten up. Taking this chance, Moe shoved his whole 9 inch cock down his throat as his throat muscles tightened around him. Panzer let out a cry of delight as he felt his cock let loose a wave of cum into Moe's tight mouth hole. It was a sweet yet tangy taste as Moe moaned along with him suckling on his cock and feeling the doberman's cum dribble out of his lips. He was quick to lap it up and suck it down as he nibbled on Panzer's cock.

"Yeah...that'll do kitty..that'll do.." Panzer mumbled.

Moe giggled as he felt the doberman's strong hands pick at his ears and rub his soft black hair. And with that; they went back to their meal.