Papa's Little Puta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

"My little baby puta...how she liking it? How's my puta daughter liking her papa fucking her?" Papa hissed in my ear even as the tremendous pain began to evolve...it's hues shading to something closer to pleasure.

"I...Mother of God...I fucking love your c-cock, Papa!" I moaned as I tried to gather enough strength to begin thrusting back...wanting to show my father how much I enjoyed being fucked by him. As badly as I wanted it, I couldn't find the strength and then out of the blue, an anal orgasm flared and spread and I was screaming as pain and pleasure melded into something beautiful. Papa let me collapse forward again, his hands cupping my breasts, punishing my erect nipples, twisting and pinching them violently – letting that sweet pain fall like gasoline onto the pyre of my orgasm that seemed to be consuming me from the inside.

My pussy exploded without external help and I yelped like a dog in the midst of coupling as my cunt seemed to pucker and then ejaculate one...two...three streams of my juices as incestuous pleasure overwhelmed me. Then Papa bellowed like a raging bull and thrust hard and deep into my bowels, falling atop my collapsing body as I felt him baptize my ass with his hot seed – a flood of steaming semen filling up my anus. My asshole felt like it was aflame with liquid pleasure...an ecstasy that soon filled my body and then overwhelmed me as I screamed, "PAPA!" over and over again until the black spots swimming in front of my eyes expanded and everything went black.

I swum in sweet oblivion for what seemed an eternity and then found my way back to consciousness by following the sounds of voices...Papa's voice being one of them. I opened my eyes and discovered I was still lying face down, mostly naked atop a bed that smelled of sex and sweat. I shifted just enough for my muscles to complain and then a dull, warm ache from both my cunt and ass that reminded me of the incredible fucking my own father had just given me.

I turned my head to see Papa, mostly dressed talking to his associate, Mallo. Papa was wearing pants and his shirt again – the shirt hanging open to reveal the sleeveless undershirt. Mallo was dressed in black denim jeans, a ornately embroidered silk shirt and a leather jacket. His hair was combed back, ending in a short pony-tail, leaving his heavily scarred face exposed...his eyes barely visible in a squint. A cigarette hung from his lips as it always seemed to be and as if he sensed my slight movement, he turned and stared at me – his face betraying zero emotion.

Papa followed his gaze and then stepped closer to me. "You're awake, Amanda...good. You got work to do, you little fucking slut!"

"Papa?" I murmured, sitting up, crossing my arms across my chest to hide my naked breasts.

"You want to be a puta...fine, my daughter is a puta," said Papa. "But, you work for me, Amanda and believe me, little girl, you will work your fine little ass off." He turned back to Mallo and said, "Tres and then you and Hernan. She gives you any problems, beat the shit out of her." He held up his hand spreading his fingers out and then pointed to the tall, scary man. "Tres, Mallo and then you and Hernan." Papa turned to me and said, "You do whatever the fuck Mallo tells you to do. You're my puta now so be a fucking good one."

Mallo nodded as my father turned, grabbed his jacket off the chair and strode out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Mallo turned his terrible gaze back to me, reminding me of the sharks I'd once seen at the Cincinnati Aquarium. In a harsh, sandpapery voice, he said, "Go get a shower...Hernan will be here in twenty minutes with your first."

"My first what?" I replied, trying to summon as much defiance in my voice as possible.

Mallo grinned and it was all I could do to not piss on myself. "Your first trick, puta...go get cleaned up. The Stallion has a reputation for clean whores." When I stared blankly at him, he pointed at the door in the back of the room and murmured in his menacing voice, "Haul ass, puta...do it now."

I gathered all my defiance to me and climbed off the bed, letting my hands fall away and shrugging off the torn remnants of my clothing. Staring at the huge Mexican man in front of me with more fortitude than I truly felt, I stalked off to the bathroom which turned out to be a small cubicle with a toilet, a shower stall and a sink. I found a towel and body wash on a shelf next to some equipment that I recognized was for douching. Quickly, I took a shower, shivering under the water until it warmed up and cleaned myself, spreading my cheeks to flush out my father's semen deposited deep in my asshole.

As I washed and then tried to make something presentable out of my hair, my mind tried to sort out the events of the last few hours. I had been expelled from another private school – bringing the number to five schools I'd been tossed out of since Mama had passed away four years ago. I don't claim for an instance that that was why I loved sex and being so scandalous, although perhaps it was an underlying factor, but as I had already said, I love to fuck!

Papa had farmed out his oldest daughter to these private boarding schools, separating me from him and my two little brothers who were now ten. As my escapades had increased, so had the distance of my schools. I climbed out of the shower and discovered a cheap, full length mirror hanging on the back of the door. I paused for a long moment and took measure of myself.

Not quite nineteen, I had a very mature, almost lush body. My skin was the color of coffee and cream, nearly flawless from head to toe. I had full and upright breasts – 36C with dark brown nipples at the center of puffy and dark aureoles. My waist tapered nicely down from my full chest with just the hint of a rounded belly...the kind that I already knew tended to inflame men's lust, before flaring out into a pair of rounded hips that were a little bigger than I preferred – my solid thighs framing a thick and tightly curled mass of pubic hair that I used to keep trimmed, but also discovered that men loved when appearing wild and unruly...doing a earth goddess thing for them. My legs were long and lean, more muscular than shapely and I loved wrapping them around a man or woman's waist as we did the nasty.

I'm prejudice, but I think I fairly radiated sex and I smiled at my reflection in that I was sexy enough to lure my father into fucking me...something that my mind was still trying to wrap itself around. Oh, sure, I had had my fair share of daddy fantasies and I'm sure my attraction to older men...teachers and priests was born of that, but I never really thought my father would consider me in such a light. I ran a hand though my long and wild hair and whispered, "Papa's little puta." A tremor ran through me...partly pleasure and something I couldn't define.

A loud rap at the door brought me out of my reverie and I heard Mallo snap, "It's time, Amanda...get your slutty ass out here."

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the room naked as the day I was born to find Mallo standing there with a middle-aged couple. "Oh...hello," I said in a soft, almost shy voice.

"Oh goodness," the woman said, "She's lovely." She and the man resembled each other – both being nearly the same height and her hair only slightly shorter than his. Both were dressed like yuppies – he in khakis, dress shirt and a sleeveless sweater and the woman in a sweater and khaki skirt. Behind framed glasses, her blue eyes were wide with excitement.

"She'll do fine, Mallo," the man said in a soft voice, his eyes roaming avidly over my naked body.

Mallo grunted and said, "Stay as long as you like...we charge by the hour." He leered at me and turned and walked out the door.

For a moment, we all just stared at each other, but finally, the woman stepped forward, saying, "What's your name, dear?"

"I'm...I'm Amanda," I replied as she extended a hand towards me. I felt a little foolish when she bypassed my extended hand, expecting her to shake it, but instead she reached out and cupped my breast – caressing it gently before rubbing her palm over my still swollen nipple.

"So lovely," she murmured as her hand began to explore me, running up along my neck and stroking my cheek before running down my back. "I'm Marilyn," she said as she brought her other hand up to caress my other breast before slowly trailing fingers down over my stomach and then through my tight curly bush.

"I'm Tim," said the man behind her as he slowly began to undress, quickly and efficiently stripping himself naked, never taking his eyes off us. He dragged one of the wooden chairs over and sat down. He was breathing a bit funny and his cock seemed to twitch a bit, but didn't become erect..

Marilyn's hands were very knowledgeable as they caressed me and even though they were both complete strangers, I found myself quickly becoming aroused by them. "I'm naked and your...husband is naked. Can I undress you, Marilyn?"

The woman pursed her lips in a bit of a frown as if it was a stupid question, but she replied tersely, "Yes, Amanda...please." As her fingers continued to flutter over my naked body, I quickly pulled her sweater over her head, revealing smallish breasts in a white bra. It was a front loader and I undid it and pushed the bra off her shoulders. Her tits were cupcake size with no sagging even though close up, I'd have guessed her to be about fifty years old.

I palmed her breasts, feeling her small, but very erect nipples rub tautly against my palms. She reached down and did something to the waistband of her skirt and it fell away to pool at her feet. She was wearing a pair of white cotton bikini panties – a dark circle staining the crotch. Marilyn was slender with some definition to her arms and legs...obviously a woman who made an effort to take care of her body.

"Get on the bed, Amanda," she said in a tone that demanded obedience. She tugged off her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed little bush above her pussy and as she climbed onto the bed, I could see her labia spread slightly, revealing wet, pink flesh. Marilyn kissed me forcefully as her hands clamped down on my shoulders, her tongue slipping into my mouth – demanding my tongue. I kissed her back, sighing slightly into her mouth as our tongue met and began to dance.

As we kissed, her husband began to masturbate, watching our movements avidly. When Marilyn ended the kiss, she whispered, "How old are you, Amanda?"

I murmured, "Nineteen," as she leaned down and ran her tongue over my hard nipples – not sure why I told a slight fib. Nineteen was still a few months away.

Marilyn turned and looked back at her man. "Did you hear that, Tim? She's nineteen, just like our Rebecca!"

Tim groaned and as he began to stroke his cock faster, replied, "Then show her...show Amanda what you'd like to do with Rebecca!" His cock was slowly swelling in his busy hand.

Marilyn turned back to me, taking off her glasses and dropping them gently onto the floor. "I want to do a six...sixty-nine with you, Amanda. I want us to lick each other!"

I grinned and said, "Okay...I'm all over that!" Before I could say anything else, Marilyn's hands took hold of me and pushed me down onto my back on the mattress. She deftly swung her body around, throwing her leg over me until her trimmed mound was over my face. Long, thin labia were spread and I felt sprinkles of hot pussy juice splash on my face as she slowly lowered herself. I raised my head, my tongue extended and she cried out, "Yes, Rebecca...lick Mom just like that!" as I ran my tongue the entire length between her cunt lips. Then her crotch was grinding into my face, pushing my head back to the mattress and then I felt her shift as she squirmed on my mouth and then there was a long, wet snake licking at my pussy!"

I moaned appreciatively as the older woman began to eat my already well fucked pussy, my body quickly shivering with delight as she ran her tongue around my pussy that Papa had fucked not an hour before. I felt her fingers spreading my lips apart and her nose and lips caressing and kissing my wet flesh as her tongue delved deep into my cunt, making me croon happily with sexual delight. This Marilyn definitely knew what she was doing.

Marilyn wiggled her hips on my face, mashing her slippery cunt against my mouth as I tongued her and teased at her slender and long clitoris as it emerged from it's hood, all eager and pink. She cried out with pleasure as I teased her clit with my tongue, her moans muffled as she groaned into my cunt.

I felt the mattress sag and without actually being able to see, knew that her husband had joined us. "Fuck her, Tim...fuck our little Rebecca just like you've always wanted to do!" Marilyn moaned, her entire body quivering with excitement and pleasure as I kept lapping at her juices which steadily flooded my mouth and face.

"So lovely," I heard her husband moan over and over and then as Marilyn slathered her tongue over the folds of my pussy, I felt a knob of flesh probe my labia and then her tongue seemed to be meeting something long and hard as it slowly pressed into me. "She is soooo wet," Tim cried out. "So incredibly hot, Marilyn!"

I squealed with pleasure, my body stiffening with the ecstasy of Marilyn's tongue teasing my clitoris as Tim sank inch after inch after inch of cock inside me! He wasn't nearly as thick as Papa, but he was long and rock hard. "Marilyn sobbed, "Perfect, Tim...just perfect...fuck her, Daddy! Fuck your little girl!"

Doing a ménage a trios with this middle aged couple was freaky sweet enough, but being a part of their little incest fantasy sent me over the edge as I played proxy for what I assumed was their daughter, Rebecca. I felt my orgasm swell and then burst in a tidal wave of ecstasy that washed over my entire body, heightened by Marilyn's continued tonguing of my pussy while her husband fucked me, each stroke coming quicker and more forcefully than the last.

It sent Marilyn over the edge too, especially when I spread her tight ass cheeks and began probing her puckered hole with my thumb...not really penetrating but teasing her. She cried and then giggled and then with a terrible shudder, began grunting - a series of deep, "Uh-Uh-Uh" noises as her pussy showered my mouth and chin with an explosion of cunt cream.

Suddenly, Marilyn was falling away from me and Tim leaned in, his lean body descending onto my mine as his hips were a blur, pounding me with his cock while he began to kiss and lick my face...echoing Papa's earlier actions and again, making me feel lewd and tawdry like a sexual object to be consumed. He seemed to enjoy licking my face clean of his wife's pussy juices and then he kissed me, sharing her pungent taste as his tongue roiled and coiled around mine.

Tim began fucking me with what I can only describe as military precision...a quick, steady and furious pounding of my pussy that sent me over the precipice of orgasm a second time as I writhed in complete and utter happy lust beneath him with my legs spread wide – kicking like a newborn as each hard thrust just added to my sexual delight. On a whim, I used my best 'little girl' voice and said, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your little Becky and fill my belly with your baby seed!"

Tim's eyes widened and his entire body seemed to be galvanized as he stiffened and drove deep into my womb, gasping, "Love you, Rebecca!" and then he was cumming inside me and then we were both moaning and crying with pleasure as he spurted wad after wad of hot semen into my cunt.

Finally, with a grunt of effort, the middle-aged man pulled out of me and rolled off – his still hard cock waving in the air, shiny and dripping with our combined leavings. Marilyn moaned, "Want it!" and scrambled up, straddling his legs with her knees as she took him in her mouth and began to suck him noisily, pausing only to murmur encouragements to him while I caught my breath. "Keep hard, darling...stay hard for Momma!"

Tim groaned wordlessly, his body jerking as it was nearly overloaded from the sinful sensation of his wife furiously sucking his very sensitive flesh. I give her credit...Tim did not appear to be losing his erection. Satisfied that he would stay stiff, Marilyn rose up and said in that imperious tone, "Now fuck me, husband! Fuck me while I eat our little girl out!" Marilyn moved swiftly from straddling her husbands legs to climbing between my still widespread thighs, kneeling and thrusting her face into my cum-filled pussy!

I arched my back with wordless pleasure, thrusting my hips upwards to grind my crotch against Marilyn's hungry mouth, reveling in her appetite for pussy and semen. For a moment, I imagined one of my best friends doing this to me and nearly fell into orgasm again as I imagined that it was Papa's seed she was licking out of me! I felt the bed shift again and opening my eyes, I saw Tim kneeling behind Marilyn, his torso slapping into her ass cheeks and then as she sobbed into my pussy flesh, I realized he was fucking her now – his eager thrusts forward driving her mouth harder against my well fucked cunt.

The bed creaked loudly...the mattress making muted noises as it hit the wall again and again. Time seemed to stand still as the three of us were locked into a strange triangle of shared pleasure. Marilyn had an orgasm that was urged along by my sighing, "Eat me, Mom...eat my pussy, Mom!" as well as her husband's hard steady pounding of her pussy that went on and on.

"I'm going to cum, Marilyn," Tim said after what seemed a lifetime of sexual bliss. His face was a scrunched up concentration of control that was badly slipping.

Marilyn lurched forward and then off me as well as slipping free of her husband's cock...long and hard and purplish with need. "Cum on Rebecca's face...CUM ON HER FACE, TIM!"

With a groan of need, Tim scrambled forward until he was sitting on my chest and then after a single stroke, he began to shoot his hot semen into my face...a long, thick spurt splattering my long Mayan nose and lips...the next spraying hot cum from forehead to chin. I felt my pussy quiver on the edge of a orgasm as he hit me with streamer after streamer of his fresh sperm until finally his ejaculations became weaker and ended.

Marilyn was at his side and the two looked down at me like proud parents looking at their child. "Lovely, isn't she, Tim?" the woman said softly...her eyes sparkling as she imagined that my cum covered face was that of her daughter's.

Tim nodded and a single tear ran down his face as he murmured, "Thank you, Amanda...you were perfect – better than we could have dreamed."

Both climbed off the bed and I began to move, but Tim held up his hand and said, "Please...stay there...let us look at you as we get dressed." Neither one said another word as they slowly pulled their clothes back on, their eyes always on me, staring at me with something akin to both love and lust.

Only when they were at the door did Marilyn say anything. "I hope we can have you again, Amanda...that was the best time we've ever had."

I grinned and said, "I hope so too!" They left without saying another word and I just lay there for a few minutes...Tim's semen slowly cooling on my face...spreading slowly across my face.

The door opened and Mallo was there, talking into his cell phone. His Spanish was so rapid fire that I couldn't follow it. He studied me with a fearsome yet professional eye and said, "She'll be ready." He closed his phone up and said, "Don't bother with a shower, just get on your hands and knees and face the wall."

He smirked as I climbed up...blobs of semen hanging from my chin – stretching down and then breaking to splatter against my chest or onto the bed. When I opened my mouth, Mallo put a finger to his lips and said, "Shhhh, puta – not a word." He moved towards the door and said, "Your next customer likes it dark and anonymous...don't get too scared. He won't hurt you." He reached over and flicked off the light and then stepped out, closing the door behind him.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers