Papa's Little Puta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,447 Followers

The room wasn't completely dark...there were shadows that flickered as the neon signs from the other side of Club Stallion flashed on and off, but still, I felt more than a little unnerved. I was kneeling in the dark, a man's cum dripping off my face and not sure what was coming next.

Several minutes passed and then I tensed up as I heard the door open. Shadows moved across the room. I heard someone breathing and I wanted to speak worse than anything, but Mallo had said 'not a word.' Soft, but heavy footsteps made the floorboards creak. The person's breathing became heavier amidst the rustle of clothing being removed. I shivered as I waited, the wait becoming almost maddening and to my surprise, arousing! I felt my pussy quiver with anticipation.

Finally, I felt the mattress shift as someone climbed into the bed...their breathing now very rapid...taking air through their nostrils which made a whistling noise. Then there was someone's hot breath on my back and I sensed someone behind me...then a hand, rough and hard resting on my back, slowly tracing up along my spine and then under my tangled and still sweaty hair. The hand ran along my shoulder and then touched my face, his fingers smearing into Tim's sperm still smeared on my face. I heard him grunt a little in surprise, but then his fingers were forcing their way between my parted lips and I decided he wanting me to suck them clean and I quickly and eagerly did so.

His hand moved down to my throat, his fingers wrapping firmly around my neck...not choking, but sending a thrill of fear through me anyway. Applying pressure with his hand, my mystery visitor pulled me upright on my knees and then was pressing me against him...his body like iron and I felt chapped lips kissing my shoulder, brushing my hair back with his free hand so he could nuzzle my neck. His free hand then came down and cupped a breast, kneading my firm tit and then pulling on my erect nipple, stretching it out in front of us.

I felt him shift and then felt something solid and enormous brush against my thigh. At first I thought it was his leg and then it jerked, brushing against my sex and I gasped. It was his cock! I moaned as I tried to process what I thought I'd felt as a cock. It couldn't be...no-one was that big! "Shhhhhh," a voice whispered in my ear, smelling of cigarettes and beer. He released my breast and with his other hand still around my throat, guided me back down onto my hands and knees.

His body clung to mine and I felt him hunch a little and again, something solid and fleshy brushed and then pressed into my labia. I began to cry out, but was silenced as his fingers squeezed ever so slightly around my throat, as I felt something huge and blunt push into me...my labia stretching to wrap around it.

I wanted to struggle...to push him away, but his hand quelled all my resistance and I tried to focus on his thick cock. No, thick was the wrong word...he was wide...immensely wide. Objects flashed through my mind as I tried to find a possible comparision. Beer bottle...no. Wine bottle...close, but no. Soda can...no. Then the image of a can of beef stew popped into my mind...that really popular brand and I gasped...closer, but maybe a bit too big. Then I cried out as it felt like my cunt was being stretched to the point of tearing as he slipped into me. I felt him wiggle his hips as he slowly wormed his massive penis into me and then with maybe two or three inches wedged inside me, I felt his pubic hairs brushing my labia and I gasped again.

My god...this fucker was thicker than any man I had ever known, but wasn't quite three inches long! The image of a family sized can of tuna flashed through my mind and I would've laughed but it hurt too damned much! Slowly, my mysterious man began to hunch against me, holding me firmly around the neck as he didn't thrust as much as he more rocked back and forth with me impaled on his short but thick cock.

My pussy felt like it had been spread wider than humanely possible and he could only move fractions of an inch, but after a few minutes, the pain began to evolve...becoming first heat and then gradually a burning sort of pleasure. My lover or customer...whatever he was, fucked me steadily, making little noise beyond breathing heavily against my back. As my own pleasure increased, he didn't seem to mind my own grunts and groans of pleasure, but when I started to voice my ecstasy in words, his fingers tightened slightly around my windpipe and brought me to the precipice of choking which frightened me badly at first, but then began to excite me...making me understand as never before that razor's edge between sex, violence and death.

By the time, my thick dicked lover began to puff and then explode with a massive torrent of hot semen inside me, he'd quasi-choked two orgasms out of me, squeezing to just shy the point of cutting my air off and enhancing my orgasms in a thrilling, yet creepy sort of way. His climax sent me off a third time and I coughed and moaned as I felt him cum and cum and cum. It was as if he'd been saving it up for years...swamping my insides with an unbelievable amount of fiery sperm...making me feel waterlogged...or should that be jism-logged?

His withdrawal from my cum filled pussy was nearly as painful as his entry – his hand slightly squeezing my throat as I mewled with both pleasure and discomfort as he wormed his way free, finally coming free with a loud, moist pop. He kissed me on my bare shoulder one last time and released his deadly grip and I collapsed onto my stomach as he eased himself off the bed. He never said a word as he dressed and then slipped out the door, leaving me with legs splayed – face down on the now sweat and sex soaked bed. I think I dozed off as I tried to process this latest adventure

Then the light was on and I turned my head and squinted upwards just in time to see the looming figure of Mallo hovering over me and then he slapped my ass hard, making me squeal in surprise and pain. "Time to get up, puta! No sleeping on the job." He grinned toothily and said, "Time to meet the Pig!"

With muscles groaning, I tried to swing my legs around him to stand up. "I know, I know...go take a shower."

When I tried to stand up, Mallo reached out and managing to touch both my breasts with his huge hand, shoved me back down. "Naw...not for the Pig...he likes his whores to be messy." He laughed and said, "Just one of the reasons we call him the Pig!"

There was a knock at the door and Mallo grunted, "Come in!"

He walked over to greet a large, heavy set man. They bumped knuckles and then the fat man moved gracefully around Mallo to eyeball me. In the harsh light, he could see the drying smears of semen on my face and tits and for some reason, I spread my legs a little so he could see my previous customer's semen slowly oozing from my cunt. "Oh my!" he squealed in a fairly shrill voice. "It's as if she was just fucked and she's lovely to boot!"

Mallo grunted and replied, "Fifteen minutes ago, Pig-Man. I think she's just what you've been waiting for." The fat man just nodded and grinned as Mallo slapped him on the back and left the room. The fat man...the Pig giggled and began to undress and I realized there might be another reason they called him the Pig. My eyes grew wider as he shed his clothes, revealing a body that was hairier than any man's that I've ever seen...much of it looking bristly like that of a wild hog. His back and legs were as hairy as his chest and only his cock seemed to lack hair, although it jutted out from a mass of pubic hair wilder than the hairiest of women's that I'd ever seen.

"Goddamn, but you're a nasty cunt, aren't you?" he said in a girlish voice. "I bet you love being fucked...being filled up on hot cum!"

Not sure if I should respond or not, I decided that a proper puta would tell the customer what he wanted. I spread my legs a little wider and rolled my hips at him. "I am the nastiest puta you'll ever meet. Bring that big ol' cock over here and show me what you can do!"

He giggled again and climbed up onto the bed. I barely had to time to take a deep breath before his body was crushing mine, dropping his full weight on me as he kissed me and then began licking at the semen drying on my face. His cock...maybe six inches long, hunched along my thigh, but he didn't seem to be in any hurry to put it inside me, focusing instead on kissing and licking my face until he showed me a mouthful of Tim's semen and then fed it to me with his tongue. I felt him grow harder along side my pussy as I scooped the cool sperm off his tongue with my own. When he'd licked my face clean, he raised his hips and we both moved just enough and then he was plunging his cock into me.

I groaned with pleasure – not because he was so big, but because my pussy was unbelievably sensitive after being hard fucked and battered. I foresaw a long soak in a tub in my near future. His body quickly became slick with sweat as he worked hard at fucking me, despite the enormous girth of his belly. His hairy body began to scratch at mine as he rocked back and forth. "Goddamn, girl...feels like you've got the spunk of ten men inside you!" he cried out. "Your pussy is hot and nasty creamy. I love it!"

I confess...before tonight, I might have found the Pig repulsive, but right at that moment, I was loving taking yet another cock in my battered cunt. His hairy body was a bit of a distraction though and so, tired as I was, I decided to do something about it. "Roll me over, lover," I gasped. "Let me get on top and do all the work for you." I rolled my hips up at him and said in a lusty voice. "I can get you deeper inside me that way...let your fine cock get up into my last lover's spunk."

He gave a little squeal which reminded me of the noise of an excited piglet and he grabbed me around the waist and rolled us over...the bed protesting at the activity. Then I was sprawled out atop him and he was looking at me expectantly. Again, with my leg muscles complaining, threatening to cramp, I shifted into a squatting position, his cock shifting a mite deeper inside me, giving us both an extra modicum of pleasure.

Resting my hands on his hairy abdomen, I took a deep breath and began to ride him...my leg muscles swelling with effort as I began to slide up and down his cock. He seemed to like that, especially when he raised his head up to peer at his cock as I slid nearly off it to see pussy cream and my silent lover's semen coating his dick.

"Nasty whore...you love your cock, don't you?" he damn near purred as I rode him. And he was right. I could see it in his eyes how hot and dirty I appeared to him – I could envision how I looked, my firm tits slightly bouncing as I slid up and down his erection, my mouth gaping open as I slowly built to another orgasm, almost luxuriating in the pure delight of fucking!

"Cum in me...give me your sperm, baby," I cooed. "I want it inside me...getting all mixed up with all the other hot jizz inside me!"

I wrinkled my nose at my customer and he grinned with such pleasure...like a baby being tickled and then his face went slack and his eyelids fluttered and he made an odd grunting noise and then I cried out as he flung his heavy body upwards, driving his cock as deep into me as he could before we both eased down as his cock jerked inside me and began to shoot hot semen into my womb. Already on the verge of orgasm, I came again, crying out softly as I played with my tits while I ground my cunt against his crotch.

The Pig gave a long, satisfied sigh and then he seemed to get his second wind because he reached out and urged me off his cock, moaning, "Sixty-nine...NOW!" I came off and with his hands guiding me, spun around until I was lowering my cunt to his mouth even as I took his cum covered cock in my mouth. I licked the fat man's penis clean of our juices while his tongue sent little tremors through me as it delved deep between my pussy lips, sucking at my cunt like a vacuum cleaner.

Suddenly, he pushed me off his plump body and as I fell onto my back, he rose up and brought his head to mine, his thick fingers holding me still as he opened his mouth and let his semen mixed with my juices slowly drip out of his mouth...falling mostly into my open mouth. I wasn't surprised. This wasn't my first snowball, but then he let the hot, slippery mixture ooze onto my cheeks and across my forehead...almost getting into my eyes, but I closed them just in time. Then he was bouncing off the bed as I wiped and smeared our leavings on my face. "You were absolutely wonderful!" he cooed. "I can't wait to do you again, you naughty slut!" He was busily getting back into his clothes.

I sat up, wiping my eyes and forehead clean of semen and pussy cream and smiled gamely at him and replied, "Anytime," before I gave him one last thrill by sucking the juicy mess off my fingers.

He'd scarcely left the room before Mallo came in – that evil smirk on his face. "Take a shower, Puta...get nice and clean for your next visitors." He must have seen how weary I looked after having serviced...what, three men...no, four if you count Papa, and one woman, because he said, "One more bit of fun and you can get some sleep, Amanda."

I nodded and crawled off the bed, feeling a little wobbly as I walked slightly bowlegged to the bathroom. The hot water of the shower felt good on my body and I cleaned myself thoroughly, thinking about all I had done in the last few hours and wondering if I would have any regrets. It had been strange and wonderful, although despite fucking several strangers, the thing that stood out in my mind the most was the fact that my father had fucked me first. As tired as I was...the thought of having my father buried inside me, made my battered pussy tingle with anticipation that it might happen again.

I heard noise in the main room and after trying vainly to comb the tangles out of my long, curly locks with my fingers, I took a deep breath and stepped back into the room and came to an abrupt stop. "Omigod!" I whispered, both in surprise and in prayer. Mallo and Herna stood naked looking at me.

Hernan stood about five foot, nine, but seemed a dwarf next to Mallo, who was like six foot, eight inches tall. Hernan was lean and wiry with a long, thin cock that was erect and raring to go. He grinned at me with gaped teeth and said, "Look at you, Miss Hot Pussy Puta!" His naked body seemed to gleam as if it were oil which seemed to match his personality which I thought of as a being kin to a weasel.

It was hard to pay attention to Hernan with Mallo naked in the room – his already frightening aspect seemed even more scary naked. His body was a mass of hard muscle apparently stitched together with many scars. Between tree-trunk thighs hung a cock that belonged on a horse and my cunt puckered a little with both hunger and fear at the prospect of having that inside me. I suddenly recalled he and his wife coming to our house for dinner when I was younger and I remembered that she was a tiny thing...barely five feet tall and always smiling. I wondered if I was looking at the reason for it.

"Come here," Mallo muttered and I found myself unable to resist and then I was between the two men and they had their hands on me, caressing me and probing me, groping and mauling my breasts and spreading my ass cheeks...fingers exploring holes both blossomed open and tightly puckered.

Mallo muttered something rapidly in Spanish and Hernan was pulling me onto the bed. "Let's do it doggy, puta!" he muttered and I meekly went onto my hands and knees as he got behind me, his hands spreading my ass cheeks. I felt his cock probing around my pussy but scarcely paid him attention as I was focused on Mallo approaching me at the edge of the bed.

I moaned a little as Hernan slid his cock into me with a happy sigh, but whatever he might have said to me was lost as Mallo said very loudly, "Suck me, Amanda. Your daddy says his little puta has a sweet mouth."

I surprised myself by replying, "Yes, sir!" and reaching out and taking his massive cock in my hand...feeling a little shocked as I realized he wasn't even hard yet. Omigod...omifuckinggod, how big would he be when his big dick was angry? I ran my tongue over the plum sized head, tasting piss and sweat and spunk and pussy on the massive digit. I looked up at him with an inquiring gaze.

He chuckled and said, "Her name is Erica...hot little redheaded pussy!"

I moaned approvingly as I took him into my mouth, a thrill shooting through me as I felt him begin to grow in my mouth. It was one of the most erotic moments in my life, seeing and feeling Mallo's cock becoming erect as I licked and sucked on it. I'd had big cocks before, but nothing like this...the word massive wasn't accurate enough. By the time I had him fully erect, I could wrap both hands around his cock with the head in my mouth and there would still be some exposed shaft beyond my hands.

I was conscious of Hernan fucking me, his long cock giving my well fucked and extremely sensitive pussy a very pleasurable screwing, but it was the huge Mexican cock in front of me that captured my attention. I rolled my tongue up and down his shaft and then tongued his balls, his coarse, wiry hair scraping my lips and feeling scratchy on my tongue. I licked my way back up to the huge swollen head and opening my lips wide, I took him in, feeling his cock meat sliding scraping slowly past my teeth and down my throat.

I couldn't deep throat him, but I was proud of the amount of Mallo's monster dick that I could worm down my throat before I began to choke. I began to wonder how he would feel in my pussy and I guess he began to think the same thing. "Come here, puta!" he hissed, reaching down and pulling me off Hernan's erect penis.

He dragged me off the bed, me stumbling, but managing to get my feet under me. I bumped into Mallo or rather, I bumped into that massive cock standing proudly erect against his stomach. "Gonna fuck you, little girl," Mallo hissed as his hands clamped down on my waist and he lifted me up, making me cry out in surprise. He raised me up till I was looking down at his suddenly lusty face and then slowly lowered me down towards his cock which was pointing up at the sky.

"Omigod!" I moaned, my legs spreading without my even thinking about it and then I felt his glans against my labia, spreading them...forcing them wide...wider and then, "FUCK-TOOOO BIGGGG!" I sobbed as slowly and steadily, I felt my cunt being spread and filled like never before – pain competing with pleasure on a scale I had never known before. I wouldn't have thought it possible to have something that big inside me and I could feel my pussy muscles stretching in agonizing protest.

My fingers clawed at Mallo's iron-muscled chest while my legs seemed to spasm as I instinctively spread them wider, trying to make room for the godlike penis impaling my pussy. I felt a hot sweat break out all over my body and I could smell myself suddenly a hundred fold – perspiration and cunt filling the air of the small room. His cock sank deeper and deeper inside me and I had no choice but to let my head fall back as I let out a scream that began in the depths of my soul and even I couldn't have told you whether it was a scream of pain and terror or a scream of utter carnal ecstasy.

"Sweet puta," murmured Mallo. "You have talent, Amanda...a born whore." I came back to myself from a storm of conflicting sensations and realized that my pussy lips were being scratched by his pubic hair and I looked down between our bodies – mine being supported by his massive arms, amazed to see just a hint of his cock between my wide stretched labia. I whimpered wordlessly and then things went a little gray as I began to cum – my orgasm intense and laced with streaks of pain

In the throes of my orgasm, I somehow missed Mallo climbing onto the bed and stretching out with me on top of him, my cunt stuffed with his massive fuckpole, although I have vague memories of sudden jolts of sudden and intense bursts of pleasure that may have been me being bounced around as he moved. I came back to the world to find myself sobbing with pleasure – my tears falling from my face to splatter on Mallo's face as he roughly kissed me – his tongue raspy and rough, tasting of beer and cigarettes as it sought to assault mine. I felt my hips trying to worm up and down on Mallo's erection as I lay on his chest, feeling his heart beating like a great and fierce machine.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,447 Followers