Paper Girl

Story Info
Regular as clockwork.
3.1k words
4.4
93.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

The first time I saw Becky, I was checking my mailbox to see if my Social Security check had arrived.

I was wanting to see how much it was, I had taken early retirement at age 62 and now at 65 I had to do the Medicare crap. I had been buried for months with ads from every company in the world, a confusing mess of sign up between such and such date or pay more, don't miss the "window", good grief.

It took me quite a long time to realize that nearly all of them were exactly the same, the only difference was the price. Of course some of it came out of my monthly check, and not trusting the government at all I was wanting to see my check to see how badly they had fucked up the works.

I must have gotten at least 50 different letters and booklets encouraging me to use direct deposit, like sure I would do that. Sure as hell some fucker in Nigeria would end up with my check, fuck that. Send me the money, put it in my hand, that's the right way to do it.

The envelope arrived, I was just opening it when my newspaper sailed by my head. It would have taken my hat off my head if I had a hat on.

"Oh! I am sorry, I didn't see you until it was too late!" She said, sliding her bike to a stop right in front of me.

I looked at her and blinked, she had red hair tied back in a ponytail, a tight pair of shorts on and a halter top. The top was low enough that quite an expanse of freckled covered breasts were showing, even leaned forward her stomach was flat as a board, and if the shorts were any tighter she would have split them.

"You missed me, it's OK. Where is Tim?" I asked.

"Tim went to college, I have the route now." She flashed a big smile and hopped up on the bike, heading off down the street, pitching newspapers as she went.

"I'm Becky!" She yelled over her shoulder, too late for me to answer.

I watched her behind work as she moved out of sight, then I realized I had a rare hardon, that was quite a vision.

I turned to go back inside, not wanting old lady Johnson that lived next door to come out and see me with a bump in my jeans from staring at some young stuff.

Old lady Johnson seemed to make it a habit of meeting me at my mailbox, too. I don't know why I called her that, her name was Harriet and she was 6 years younger than me. Maybe the white hair, I guess. She was actually a bit of a pain in the ass, she seemed to delight in timing it so she caught me at the mailbox, then we had to talk about the weather and the trees and this and that. I would try to turn away, she would cut me off and ask some more questions, no end to it.

Plus she always had that monstrous housecoat on. I glanced up at her house, saw the curtains close, I knew she was watching.

Great, now she probably thought I was an old pervert, standing there staring at that sweet young ass peddling away.

I sighed, went back inside. I just couldn't handle Harriet. About the only time I ever saw her wearing anything but that damned ugly housecoat was when she would lay out in the back yard in her bathing suit sunning on hot days.

She had a one piece suit that from the looks of things she had to pour her oversize body into. Harriet had a big pair of knockers the top of her suit mashed, and her legs were pretty big, too.

I didn't pay much attention to her, besides, to see into her yard I had to stand on tiptoe at my upstairs window and after about 15 minutes of that my legs would hurt. I got a three legged stool and that helped but I had to be careful, I didn't want to fall off of it and break a hip or something.

So seeing a vision like that Becky coming down the street just made my day.

My check was just fine, I went into the bathroom and sat there yanking on my six incher, thinking of the way those ass muscles moved and the neat look of that huge expanse of freckled titties I had just seen.

It's hell to be old and still virile, when the wife of 40 years is long gone and there just is no other outlet.

I sat back in my chair, clicked on a court TV show and caught a nice nap.

The next morning I was peeking out my window, hoping to get another look. Right on time, here she came, I headed out to my mailbox just as she slid to a stop.

"Hi, sir!" she smiled great big at me like she was tickled to see me.

"You can call me Dan." I gave her my best smile. I had just showered and brushed my teeth, my hair was combed nicely, what there was of it. I knew the goop I had put on my hair hid any sign of gray.

"Hi, Becky! You look nice today!" I told her. If anything she had even more skin showing today than she had the day before.

"Thank you." She smiled, batting her eyes. Then it changed to a grin when she saw that there was no way in hell I could keep my eyes off her cleavage. Her cleavage was really helped a lot by the way she leaned forward with her hands on the handlebars.

"Well, back to work." She took off, standing up on the pegs, giving me a clear shot of her crotch as she moved away.

I made my poor pecker a little bit sore that time as soon as I got inside. I had also seen the curtains over at old lady Johnson's house move closed again as I glanced up.

I was back out there the next day, this was getting to be the high point of my daily life. I was looking down the street to see if Becky was coming when old lady Johnson walked up behind me.

She had on that horrid housecoat, too.

"Good morning, Dan. Looking for something?"

Hell, I had been standing out there for a solid 15 minutes, plus I had a partial woody going in anticipation.

"Hello, Harriet." I said, just as Becky turned the corner. She was spectacular this morning, the top she had on was yellow and thin, I could see the bumps her nipples made in the cloth, plus instead of shorts she had on a matching yellow bikini bottom. I was wishing that Mrs. Johnson would go the fuck away.

Becky slammed to a stop, handed me my paper, then reached down to get another one for Harriet out of the bag she had strapped in front. I swear, if the cloth had moved another half inch her tittie would have popped right out of the thin top. I could see the darker area of her nipples right through the cloth, Becky looked me right in the eyes and held that pose for way longer than she needed to.

"Thanks!" I said as she finally took off down the street.

"What a shameless hussy!" Harriet sniffed.

"Oh, she is just young, I think she looks kinda nice." I said.

Harriet went back inside, not another word, that was different. I knew she was a widow, she had lived over there for almost a five years and we had visited nearly every morning for quite awhile.

Then came payday, I waited knowing Becky would come to the door to collect. She knocked right on time, handed me my paper and the bill. A sweet smile crossed her lips when she saw the open shirt I was wearing, the curly hairs on my chest were nice and dark, no sign of gray at all.

That goop works pretty good there, too.

"Come on in, I will get my checkbook." I told her. She came in, looking around. I had ordered some of that pheromone stuff off the internet, it was supposed to make "June want to screw like a rabbit". I smelled the stuff and to tell the truth I wasn't real sure about that, but what the hell. It was supposed to work, I read the ads carefully.

I had a vision in my mind of a bunch of black guys standing around pissing in the bottles while other people added cheap perfume to the stuff, but I shook that off.

I had a dab under each arm and even wiped a drop up the crack of my behind.

"Hey, I really like your cologne." Becky said, stepping up behind me and leaning over to watch me write the check. Her left breast barely touched the back of my shirt, I was thinking I was going to have to pour water on it to put the fire out.

I stood up and turned, Becky was standing close to me, real close. I handed her the check, she stood there and smiled at me. That smile was wicked, too. Then she turned to leave.

"Thank you...Dan." Lord, it was like she just breathed out the words. She waved and was off. I reached down into my pants to move things to a comfortable position, headed for the bathroom. Just then my phone rang.

"Dan, can you come over and give me a hand?" Harriet asked.

"Uhh..what do you need?" I asked her, wanting to go whack off instead.

"I have a water leak, I can't get it to stop."

"Oh. Well, OK. I will be right over."

I walked across the street, I was surprised to see Harriet in a skirt and blouse, and a couple of buttons were undone. She was showing a pretty good expanse of boobs, too. I blinked, she didn't look nearly as big in that outfit as she did in the huge housecoat.

She showed me to the sink, I looked and one fitting was finger tight, water dripping into a pan. I got a wrench and snugged it up. Harriet moved in real close, holding a flashlight for me.

I glanced up and realized I could see right up Harriet's skirt, it was kinda dark up there but I didn't see any undies. I dropped the wrench so I could move over a little bit for a better look, she didn't budge. Yep I could make out some curls, still too dark though. As I was finishing up Harriet leaned way down and asked me how it was going.

"Fine, getting it." I glanced up and her whole left breast was now hanging there in space, her big fat nipple was at least two inches across and black as coal. I took my sweet time finishing up, she just stayed like that.

I slid out from under the sink, stood up. Her blouse slid back onto place, barely.

"Did everything....look....OK?" She smiled at me, one eyebrow went up. I realized she had makeup on, her hair was nicely brushed out, and there sure as hell was no bra on under that blouse. She smelled good, too. I hadn't been able to tell for 100% sure, but I would have bet there were no panties, either.

"Here, let me give you a big hug for helping me." She stepped up to me and mashed her big titties against my chest. Then her face turned up towards mine, she waited.

I recognized that motion, it had been years since any woman had done that to me but she actually acted like she expected a ...kiss?

What the hell, I leaned down and gave her a kiss. One of her hands went around the back of my neck, She just reached down and unzipped my pants with the other.

By golly, I recognized that motion, too. Things were pretty obvious from that point on, we ended up on her big soft bed.

I undid the buttons on her blouse and opened it, her huge boobs lay over to each side. I played with them and kissed them, they wallowed around under my hands.

I decided maybe I liked Harriet after all.

Then I undid the skirt and slid it off. She was naked under the skirt, her big hairy bush was already damp. By now she had one hand wrapped around my naked cock and was squeezing it. She kept squeezing and releasing, I was getting pretty solid, proud of myself.

I climbed up on top of her, she had a round belly and a big ass, but she could spread her legs as far as any teenager could, and boy did she have them spread! I looked down, her lips were big and multicolored, her clit was as big as the tip of my thumb and poking right out of it's hood.

It had been so long since I saw a real pussy of any kind that I was fascinated, it looked nice. I spent a few minutes playing with it, rolling those big hairy lips back and forth.

I stuck my finger in there a few times, too. She let out a little grunt each time I did that.

I leaned down and sucked on that big horn of hers for a few minutes, then I slid up on top of Harriet and fucked her with no mercy. Her big hips banged right back at me, she was letting out one squeal after another. She was pretty wet for an old lady, I had no trouble getting in there at all.

Both of us were sweating like a couple of rutting hogs in short order.

Hell, I lay back and rested for about 20 minutes and she started sucking on me and damned if the thing didn't come right back up and go right back into her big slick and hairy pussy.

It was four hours before I got back to my house and my newspaper. For months I had been ignoring Harriet, trying to stay away from her, not really realizing.

As we lay there basking in just having some darn fine sex, I asked her why she always wore that huge housecoat to meet me at the mailbox.

I was flicking her nipple with my fingers when I asked her, too.

"I didn't want the neighbors to see, because I was naked underneath it." She giggled. I broke out laughing, that was funny as hell. She was naked but all covered up so nobody would know.

"Why didn't you just say something?"

"I was...just too bashful, I was waiting for you to do or say something. Then I saw you looking at that...at Becky, so I decided to just get you over here and see what happened. I was going to get you in bed if I had to hold you down to do it!"

"Well, I am glad you did." I grinned at her.

"You sure are a nice roll in the hay!" She giggled, sucking on my poor half soft pecker. She used her lips to roll my foreskin back, then wrapped her lips around the bare head of my dick and clamped down.

Damn! I almost had enough left to get it up again.

Almost. I did manage a couple of weak spurts, though, and she just sucked it down.

I was humming to myself while I read my paper back at my house. The next morning I was back out there when Becky came around the corner. She looked as fine as she always did, giving me that bright smile.

"I sure am glad you are delivering my paper." I told her.

She had started to go, but came to a stop, looking at me with a grin.

"Why?" She asked.

"I just like to look at you." I told her. I was brimming with confidence now.

"I can see that." She looked down at my swiftly stiffening crotch.

"Not bad at all." She actually winked at me.

"I just love older guys!" She said over her shoulder as she peddled away.

Hot damn! Now I had a boner again, damn.

I wandered across the street, the door opened before I could even knock. Harriet was completely naked, she reached out and tugged me inside, shoved the door shut. She had my pants down to my knees in a flash, shoving her snatch down over me in one smooth motion. I was wondering what got her going, hell, I knew what had me going.

She was wet and hot, she wanted me inside of her and made no bones about it, she just shoved me back and screwed the dickens out of me.

It's a wonder I didn't have to go take a pill.

We lay there on the floor, having just crabwalked all over her living room, so I asked her what set her off like that.

"I can see you like that girl. If she ever gets you cornered you won't care about me any more."

"She is fun to look at but she is way too young for me."

"I saw the way she looks at you, if you asked her she would be on you in a flash. You are kinda cute." She grinned up at me, then lightly bit my nipple.

"You think do?" My ears perked right up.

Harriet got up on her knees and planted her hairy snatch right in my face. She looked down at me with a grin, her big titties hanging down, swinging back and forth. I reached up and grabbed ahold of them.

"Why do I have this feeling I won't have anything left for her even if she is willing?" I snickered, sucking her button into my mouth. I started humming and she started giggling.

"You can count on it." Harriet told me, working her hips back and forth.

What the hell.

This works just fine for me.

But in the back of my mind I could see Becky's freckled titties and snug little ass in those tight shorts. The ass I had on top of me was far from snug but it sure was fun.

I had one of those feelings that things just might get interesting real soon.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers