Paradise

Story Info
Paradise is being stranded together.
1.6k words
4
33.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun begins to slowly rise over the ocean, a light breeze ruffles the tree fronds and the birds begin to sing softly, not wanting to disturb the tranquility. I slip out of your arms, where I have been resting snuggly all night, and pad barefooted out to take care of Mother Nature's insistent urge.

As I crawl back into our swinging hammock bed, you stretch and reach for me, opening your eyes slowly as I cradle your head against my breast, my arms around your shoulders. I settle down under the weight of your head, your leg thrown over mine, as you lazily run your hand over my bare skin.

As your fingers softly caress the skin on my belly, your breath caresses my nipples, causing an immediate reaction. Your hand comes up to cup my breast, and you kiss the nearest nipple, running your tongue around it, before taking it into your mouth and sucking it into a rigid peak.

My hand slides down your arm, to cover your hand, gently kneading my breast. The reaction of your body to mine is beautifully evident, throbbing hotly against my leg. I reach for it, wrapping my fingers around the hot, silky skin of your manhood, slowly sliding my hand down the shaft.

As I gently squeeze it, you raise up, leaning over me, looking into my eyes. I can see the passion building in your eyes, causing me to catch my breath as you lean down to kiss my lips. Cupping your cheek with my other hand, I draw your face closer, never looking away from your eyes, as your lips touch mine, softly at first, then with great urgency as our eyes close and we lose ourselves in each other.

My mouth opens slightly as your tongue traces my lips, then slides between them to dance with mine. After a long, slow, passionate kiss, you shift positions again, and I moan with disappointment at losing the hold I have on you, my hands gliding up your back to tickle the hairs at the nape of your neck.

You begin a torturously slow trek down my body, stopping to linger at strategic point along the way. My hands alternately cup your face and follow your hands, urging them along while holding them back. Your hands reach my thighs, and once there, they tease and tickle, dancing around on my skin, promising much, but holding back for a little longer.

As your lips reach the spots warmed by your fingers, I catch my breath in anticipation, only to be teased yet again. Your lips are warm against my thigh, your breath ruffling the hair between my legs as I strain against you, urging you on.

Your hands slide under me, cupping my butt cheeks, then slide down my thighs, to lift my legs up over your shoulders. Your eyes meet mine and hold them with your stare as your tongue touches my most intimate parts for the first time. As I suck in my breath, my eyes slowly close, and I savor the touch and feel of your tongue and lips.

The passion heats up as my hips begin to move with the rhythm of your tongue darting in and out. Your hands hold my gyrating hips up, as you bury your face in my warm, wet softness, your tongue seeking out and finding every crevice.

It only takes an agonizing few minutes for the flicking of your tongue to bring me to the edge of ecstasy. As my body pulsates and the muscles constrict, your tongue laps at the very essence of me and touches my very core. After what seems an eternity, as my muscles begin to relax, you raise your head and smile into my eyes.

I reach down and cradle your face in my hands, drawing you to me, kissing your lips and, savoring the taste of myself as you position yourself over me. As you enter me, I suck your tongue into my mouth, sucking on it in, matching the thrust and retreat of your manhood inside me. I pull my knees up to give you more room to maneuver, and grab your cheeks to pull you tighter into me. My hips push up to meet every thrust as the passion races through us both.

As you build to a climax, my inner muscles begin to pulsate, grabbing and releasing, until we both reach a shuttering orgasm, together. All the sounds around us are obliterated by the crashing waves of passion washing over us.

As our senses return, we notice the birds are singing gloriously, the sun is shining brilliantly, and the tranquility has given way to a new day. After one last passionate kiss, I disentangle myself from your arms and legs, and head the nearest watering hole to clean up.

The plants and flowers around the pond are in full bloom, the colors coming from God's own pallet. The water is crystal clear, the temperature just a smidgen above icy cold. It is deep in the middle, and I dive in, resurfacing with a gasp as the cold water hits every part of my heated body.

After a short swim, I climb up on a low rock, stretch out on my belly and start sunning myself in the golden rays. I begin dozing as the warmth of the sun penetrates my skin, making me relax completely. I completely lose track of time, my mind wanders where it will.

Suddenly, a shadow crosses over me, and sparkling droplets of cold water hit my warmed skin, making me gasp again. As I open my eyes, I feel your breath on my neck, then your lips, as you taste the skin just under my left ear, sending a chill through my entire body. I turn over slightly and pull you down to meet my lips, my tongue tracing your lips before they melt together in a long slow kiss.

I swing my legs around to sit up, stretching my legs out in front of me over the edge of the rock, and pull you closer, to stand between my knees. My head is level with your chest, and I run my hands over your skin, feeling the texture of the hair and skin under my fingers. I tilt my head back and place a warm kiss at the base of your throat, and make a trail of kisses down your chest to your nipples.

One at a time, I kiss each of them, flicking them with my tongue, teasing them with my fingers. My fingers skim over your ribs, down the sides of your chest and around your waist. As I lean against your chest, you take a couple of steps back, and I slide down on my knees in front of you.

You lean against the tree standing behind you, and tangle your hands in my hair. My tongue circles your belly button and trails down to the sensitive area at your hip. I reach for your manhood and look up to see your eyes as I flick my tongue around the tip of your still slightly soft erection.

My tongue glides down the length of the underside, then back around on the top. I watch your face as my lips open to cover the tip, and slide slowly down the shaft. As your shaft grows harder, the tip hits the back of my throat, your eyes roll back and slowly close, and your hands hold my head firmly against you.

I begin gently sucking, moving my head back and forth, one hand behind you, cupping your butt cheek, the other gently massaging your balls. As it reaches full extension I begin to pump it in and out of my mouth, slowly at first, then building up speed as the blood encourages it and it becomes hard as a rock. I pull back, and let go with my mouth, and turn my back to you.

Your hands slide around me to cup my breasts as I lean back against your chest. I spread my legs and reach between them, finding your still rock hard appendage and guiding it to the opening waiting between my legs.

It slides in easily, and we begin pumping slowly together, your hands kneading my breast, you mouth caressing my neck and shoulders. Your right hand slides down my belly to stimulate my exposed clit, circling and rubbing as my hips gyrate against you. I lean forward, placing my hands on the rock, and you grab my hips, thrusting hard into me, your balls slapping against the back of my legs.

As your body begins to stiffen with the impending orgasm, I pull away from you and spin around to sit on the rock. I take your throbbing member into my mouth again, and pump it in and out. With your hands tangled in my hair, your hips take over the rhythm, and I let you thrust in and out at your own pace, building to a skyrocketing climax.

My right hand cups your balls and my middle finger teases your anus, pushing in slightly past the tight muscle surrounding it. My left hand finds my own warm soft spot, and my fingers massage and thrust in time with your hips. My orgasm makes my body shutter and my lips tighten around you. Your member begins to pulsate and jerk and you stand ridged as I suck the life giving fluid from you, your hand at my throat to feel the muscles as I swallow every last drop.

I keep sucking until you are flaccid, and can't stand the teasing any more. You push me back on the rock and lick all the juice seeping from me before passionately kissing me again. As the fire in us dies to a glowing ember, we jump in the icy pond, swimming and playing around like kids again.