Paradise Bound Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns to love his ropes and toys.
5.3k words
4.62
32.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers

This story can be read by itself, but I invite you to read the preceding parts for the fuller story. Thank you, Hank Dolworth, for your advice. All errors are mine. I love votes and comments!

*

A new friend asked me about my unusual name the other day. I explained that Pari was short for Paradise and that, yes, my mom, who had died when I was a toddler, was a hippie-type. Inwardly, I smiled as I was reminded of the one person who called me Paradise. His name was Derrick.

Derrick Jackson was a Staff Sergeant in the US Army, stationed in Germany, like my dad. He worked with my dad, in fact, and was about ten years older than me. We started dating right before I started my Senior year of high school. I met Derrick through my dad, who was Derrick's boss.

Tall, dark, and handsome, Derrick could drive me crazy with just a look. He had been my first lover and was a talented and generous one. I was very lucky, I knew, to have such a great first experience. However, if I had known where Derrick was going to take me, sexually, I'm pretty sure there never would have been a first time! But the way that he introduced me, slowly and gradually, to his kinks and desires, and to my own, just seemed like a natural progression.

He started out with small things like ordering for me at a restaurant. He paid attention to what I liked and his choices, of course, were always wonderful. Other times he told me what to wear. Whenever I opened the door wearing what he had told me to, his pleased smile made me feel so very good. Pretty soon, we had settled into a relationship where he took the lead and I happily followed.

Obviously, I trusted Derrick completely. His close working relationship with my dad predisposed me to trust him. Then, every interaction we had, whether dating or fucking, further confirmed his trustworthiness. He was careful to remember my inexperience and he always urged me to tell him what I felt.

By Thanksgiving, we had been sexually active for about two months. But the sex we had after Thanksgiving dinner marked a change in our relationship. He had bitten me and spanked me during the hottest sex we'd had to that point. I liked it. A lot.

My first thought had been that hot, dirty sex was going to be a requirement for working off a big Thanksgiving dinner from now on. My second thought was why wait until Thanksgiving? Hot, dirty sex was going to be a requirement, period. After all, if I'd had a dollar for every time Derrick made my eyes roll back in my head that night, I'd have been a rich girl!

We were at my house the day after Thanksgiving, loading up on turkey leftovers. We waddled to the sofa and plopped down on it. The Armed Forces Network was showing It's a Wonderful Life. Every few minutes one or the other of us would shift a little, to get more comfortable. After fidgeting like that for a while, Derrick said, "Get up."

As quickly as I could, I stood up. He arranged himself sideways, put a pillow behind his back and one leg up on the sofa. "Sit down."

I sat on the sofa and he pulled my back snug against his chest. I put my legs on the sofa, too. We were no longer facing the TV, but we hadn't been watching closely anyway.

Derrick wrapped his strong arms around me. "I love when you do that," I said on a sigh.

"Do what?"

"I hadn't really realized it until just now, but you do this a lot. You take charge, you arrange things, and if I go along, you reward me with kisses and cuddles."

Derrick kissed me and hugged me tight. "I do, huh?"

"Yes. A lot. It's like puppy training." I gasped.

I scrambled up on my knees and turned to face him. Mostly joking, but pretending to be mad, I poked him with my finger. "Derrick, you're girlfriend training me! Or something. And I just said I liked it! What the hell?"

Derrick pretended my poking was hurting him, wincing and saying, "Ow!" He protested his innocence, "There's no such thing as girlfriend training!"

My poking him turned into tickling him. He was very sensitive along his sides: he didn't let me tickle him for long. He grabbed my arms and pulled them back behind me. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

The humor in the situation leached away, though. I noticed Derrick's eyes darken as they held mine. He moved one hand up to hold the back of my head, then pulled me to him for a kiss that sent fire through my body. Derrick sent his other hand down to my ass. He kneaded and molded my ass. I whimpered.

Derrick reluctantly ended the kiss. He had a serious look on his face that scared me a little. He said, "I know you were joking about the training and all, but it brings up something I need to talk to you about, for real."

That sounded a little too much like the beginning of one of those "It's not you, it's me" speeches.

Derrick lifted me up, stood up, and went to the kitchen. He said, "I need a beer."

Okay, now I was really scared.

Derrick came back with nearly half the beer already gone. He set it down and sat down on the couch. He tugged me down so that I was straddling his legs and we were face to face.

"I need to see your face while we have this conversation."

My face must have shown my fear.

"Hey, now!" he said, with a quick kiss. "It's okay, Kitten," he reassured. "It's nothing bad." He kissed me again and I began to relax just a bit.

He went on, "You said, basically, that you like it when I take charge, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, that's a good thing. 'Cause I like taking charge and I like that you let me do it so often. What I wanted to talk about was—well, like—extending that. See, I think that we are natural compliments to each other. I am what's called a Dominant and you're a Submissive."

"Submissive? Derrick, I don't understand. I'm no doormat!"

"No, of course you're not! You are your own person and I would never try to change that. I'm talking about sexually, though. When it comes to you and me, in private. It feels natural, doesn't it, to do what I tell you to? You're quite happy when I take the lead in the bedroom, aren't you? You know, right, that I may push you, but I'll never hurt you?"

What could I do, but admit it? I nodded. Derrick ran the back of his hand down my cheek to my chin. He touched his finger to my lip and I opened my mouth a little. He leaned forward and kissed me. It was achingly sweet.

"Oh, Derrick," I sighed. I threw my arms around him. He grasped my butt and pulled me closer to him. We kissed again, until we were both breathless.

I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe you know me better than I know myself." I felt a little embarrassed about that.

Some porno scenes I had watched suddenly came to mind. There were whips and costumes and lots and lots of screaming. Now I was scared again.

"Wait, Derrick, are you talking about BDSM? I've seen some pornos about that, and, umm, I am totally NOT into pain!"

"Are you sure you're 'totally' not into pain?" Derrick chuckled. "'Cause I seem to recall a Little Girl who didn't complain over a biting or a spanking and might have even called out, 'More!'"

I was embarrassed at what Derrick had said so I buried my head in his neck.

He got serious again. "I'm sorry I teased you: I don't want you to be embarrassed about wanting more of what causes you pleasure. Especially since that's what I'm asking for from you."

"So, you ARE talking about BDSM? Derrick, I don't know about that!"

"It's going to take us some time to talk about everything. And we will—'cause this isn't about what I want. It's about what WE want. Okay? Will you continue to trust me? If it helps you feel better, I'll tell you that I'm more interested in the BD, than the SM."

I smiled at Derrick as hot scenes from our time together flashed through my memory.

Maybe he was seeing the same thing in his mind's eye. He leered at me, grinning, "Well, except for the spanking part of the SM. I like the spanking!"

Suddenly, Derrick spanked my upturned ass. I yelled out his name in surprise after the first swat. He continued to spank my ass, alternating cheeks. Of course, reaching around me like that, he couldn't get much momentum behind the swats. Still there was enough force when he hit me in that position that my pussy rubbed against his cock, through his jeans, with each smack. I was getting wet and he was getting hard.

He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me even tighter, rocking me against his cock. At the same time, he captured my mouth in a kiss so hot with passion, I went up in flames right there. The rocking was stimulating my clit as well as his cock and pretty soon I was begging for Derrick to fuck me.

"As much as I'd like to bend you over the sofa right this minute, your dad may walk in at any minute. Plus, this seems like the perfect time to show you some of my toys. Get your things—we'll go back to my place."

Too many minutes later, I was standing in Derrick's bedroom, looking at his nightstand drawer full of...well, full of things I didn't immediately understand the purpose for.

Derrick said, "Don't be scared or intimidated by any of this stuff, please. Sex should be fun—these are just toys."

Derrick stepped close behind me. I could feel the heat of his body on my back. He put his hands on my shoulders. He kissed my neck.

"We'll talk about it all and I'll never make you do something you don't really want to do. But if you can be open-minded and trust me, I guarantee we will have fun."

I felt Derrick's cock beginning to push into my behind. He was getting excited thinking about using these toys with me. I reached behind me and pulled him closer. I melted into his hard body.

"Pull something out of there that looks interesting," Derrick said.

I pulled out one of the things that I absolutely could not figure out: it was all leather straps and chrome buckles with a large o-ring in the middle. I held it up. "Okay, what is this for?"

Derrick groaned. "Oh, Kitten!"

He turned me around and kissed me, hard. He moved his hands up my body, under my shirt. He said, "I think it's time to get naked."

Once we were both undressed, Derrick picked up the toy. He said, "The ring part goes in your mouth, then it buckles behind your head. Want to try it out?"

I shrugged. "If you want, I guess. I still don't understand what it's for, though."

I opened my mouth and he fitted the ring gag to me and stepped back. I could see the desire in his eyes. His cock bucked with it. He put his hands on my shoulders and pressed down. I kneeled before him. His cock was right at my mouth. I began to understand.

Derrick fed his cock to me, slowly. He moved in and out of my mouth. There wasn't much I could do but take it. I felt like I was supposed to be doing something, though. I looked up at Derrick and was surprised at the intensity of his gaze on me. I kneaded Derrick's ass and thighs.

"Your hot little mouth is heaven, Kitten! Keep your eyes on my face. Let me do all the work."

I made a tiny nodding motion.

After a minute of two of slowly sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, he ground out, "I have to fuck your face now!" Derrick grasped the back of my head in both of his hands. He picked up speed and went deeper at the same time. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. When he hit the back of my throat, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I tried to push him away. When he did it again and again, I panicked. I began fighting him.

He pulled his cock most of the way out of my mouth. There were tears and saliva streaming down my face.

"Fight me all you want, Kitten. That's part of the fun. If you really need me to stop, pinch my ass. But you know I won't really hurt you." He went back to fucking my mouth, fast and deep.

I did know that Derrick wasn't going to hurt me, but it was impossible to fight the instinctive fear of choking when his cock filled my entire mouth and throat. I couldn't stop myself from fighting him. I hit his legs and pushed at his hips. I tried to yank his hands from my head. I scratched his arms. I slapped his stomach, but no matter what I did, he kept shoving his cock in my mouth.

I tried to keep my eyes on his, I really did. But I was feeling so overwhelmed that I had to block out something. I closed my eyes, then his cock seemed to get even bigger.

His mouth opened on a silent scream. He stood, tense, his mouth open. I felt warm, salty jets of cum hit the back of my throat and instinctively swallowed.

My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath. My god, I thought, that was so intense!

Derrick petted me a moment and removed the ring gag. He picked me up and laid me gently on his bed. He lay down next to me and rained kisses over my face. "You didn't pinch me. You okay?" he asked.

I nodded. Derrick got up and came back with a glass of ice water. He held me while I drank it.

"We've still got a lot to talk about, but right now, it's your turn to cum."

Derrick kissed me senseless, then moved down to worship my breasts. He cupped my pussy with his hand and felt my warmth and wetness. He pushed a finger into me and rubbed his palm around my clit. It was only a few minutes before I was screaming out my release.

Over the next couple of weeks, Derrick told me about all of his toys. We watched his favorite scenes from porn flicks. He showed me a couple different sexual interest surveys, including one that he had completed. He told me about safe words. He pointed out that my excitement fed his.

He told me, "Just because you're the submissive one doesn't mean your needs are ignored. In fact, it means the opposite. Being submissive means you trust me to fulfill your needs. Even if, as an innocent, you don't know what you need."

Every time Derrick showed me something new, he asked me to notice how my body felt about it. Did I feel warm, tingly, wet? "Don't judge with your mind," he said. "Let your body be the judge."

We ended up with a list of things to continue: biting, spanking, public exhibition, and the ring gag. We added to that a longer list of things I was interested in trying; bondage topped that list.

*****

By the time Christmas Break came around, I was more than ready for it. I had worked hard, and believed I had truly earned the reward. I felt like I was becoming a new person; a woman who knew who she was, what she wanted, and how to get it, in the bedroom and out.

What I didn't know, though, was what to get Derrick for Christmas. And he was no help! Every time I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he would say, "Anything you want." I always rolled my eyes at him when he said that, because I thought he was being overly polite.

Eventually, though, I remembered back to our many conversations where he had repeatedly told me how excited he gets when he knows I'm excited. Maybe he meant something like how a gift of lingerie for me is just as much a gift for him? Then I knew what I was going to get him!

Christmas morning, Derrick came over and we exchanged our public presents. I gave him a shirt I knew would look gorgeous on him bringing out the gold in his eyes. He gave me diamond stud earrings. They're beautiful—even this many years later, I still have them.

That afternoon, we went back to his place for our own private gift-giving. Derrick gave me nipple clips that dangled diamonds that matched the earrings. He stripped me and put them on me. I loved the way he looked at me when I was wearing nothing but the diamonds he had given me.

Then I brought out my present for Derrick. When he opened it, his eyes got wide and his mouth smiled devilishly. That was definitely the look I was going for. That look always made me instantly ready for him.

Derrick pulled out the parts of the present. First, there were many yards of a soft, light weight rope. Then there was a picture from a rope bondage website showing a woman beautifully bound in a rope corset with integrated arm shackles. Last, there was a new memory card for his camera. Derrick looked at me and licked his lips. The hunger in his eyes made me shiver. Oh, yes, I thought, come and eat me up!

Derrick kissed me, hard, brutally ravishing my mouth. He stepped back, breathing hard. He began to tie the rope corset around me. I turned for him and held my arms in position. I told him how hot and wet he was making me. When he was finished, he said he just wanted to look at me for a minute.

I began to get frustrated—I wanted him so bad and he was making me wait.

He went for the camera and loaded it with the new memory card. He took several shots of me standing. Then he threw me over his shoulder, carried me to his bedroom, and let me fall to the bed. He took a few pictures of me splayed out like that, but then he posed me carefully and took more pictures.

I noticed that his pants were looking awfully tight—like they might burst. Derrick sat the camera down with a groan. He unzipped and lowered his pants and his cock burst out. He undressed quickly, with his eyes on me the whole time. Finally, he was naked. I licked my lips in anticipation and he pounced. He buried his face between my thighs. He bit the inside of my right thigh, and soothed it with licks and kisses. Then he bit the inside of my left thigh and soothed it the same way. I would cry out, then moan; cry out, then moan.

Derrick licked my puss from bottom to top, long sweeps of his tongue nearly making me frantic with need. I was panting and pleading.

Derrick got off the bed, though. He stood looking down at me with a satisfied smile on his face. He picked up the camera and took more pictures, asking me, "Was there something you wanted, Kitten?" in a fake-innocent tone.

I ground my teeth together. I growled. I shouted, "Derrick, fuck me! Eat me! Make me cum! Please, please!"

Derrick pursed his lips in thought. "Now who was it who's in charge here?"

"I'm sorry, Derrick, please?" I pleaded. "I just want you so bad! Please, Derrick? I'll do anything...."

Derrick laughed. "Yes, you most certainly will."

Derrick stepped to the edge of the bed, grabbed my ankles and pulled me to him. When my ass was snugged up to him, he aimed his cock and pushed himself into my dripping wet pussy, nearly all the way in on the first stroke. He grabbed onto the rope corset and pulled me onto him at the same time as he pushed into me. My tits swung wildly up and down my chest as he fucked me harder than he ever had before. He punished my pussy with his cock and it was so damn good. I climaxed, 'Unh, unh, unh!"

I felt my pussy clenching repeatedly around Derrick's cock and then he was cumming, yelling incoherently with his release. After a minute, he pulled out and stepped back.

"Oh, Girl!" he exclaimed.

He picked up the camera and took one more picture, my hair wild around my head, my arms tied to my body, my feet and ass hanging off the bed, and his cum dripping out of me.

Derrick released me from my knotted bondage. He rubbed my arms and hands and kissed my face and lips. We lay down, spooned together on his bed. I could feel his cock, hot and wet between my ass cheeks. He cupped my breasts in his hands and kissed the back of my neck.

He said, "That was the best damn Christmas present I've ever had!"

*****

During those weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas when Derrick and I were investigating my interests and limits in the bedroom, lots of things were going on outside of the bedroom. I finished up my high school classes and my dad held a small graduation party for me. Dad's girlfriend, Connie, helped me decide on an online college. And Derrick, who had not forgotten the drunk creep at the party, signed both of us up for karate lessons at the Rec Center, to start after the new year.

At out first class, I was told that it was not karate, but Tae Kwon Do. Tae Kwon Do being a better martial art for women since it emphasizes the stronger leg muscles. I was happy to see several other girls and women in the class.

Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers
12