Paradise By The Bathroom Light

Story Info
Valerie falls in love with her manager.
1.7k words
3.85
68.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I met Marlena changed the rest of my life and my sexual preference. It was a cold and rainy Sunday when Marlena Edwards arrived at my department store. She was the new department manager that was going to be in charge of the shoe section; which happened to be the department I worked in. At first I wasn't sure I was gonna get along with Marlena, she seemed so shy and quiet. I was loud and obnoxious, and always voiced my opinion when there was a problem. I didn't actually start to really like Marlena until she reached out for my cry for help.

My fiancée had run out on me and I was trying to make the best of it. Marlena could sense I was upset about something so she took me aside. I broke down in tears

"Marlena I am so sorry. My fiancée left me. I never saw it coming. I have been trying my best to not let it interfere with work, but it hurts when I think about the lifetime we were supposed to share together."

"Valerie, I knew something was bothering you and that is why I took you aside to let you know that you aren't alone. If you ever need someone to talk to you can call me at home or on my cell phone."

With that she handed me a piece of paper with both numbers on it.

I took her advice and made that first call to her just to talk. It was nice to have a friend to help me through it all. We were around the same age. I, twenty one, she twenty seven. She had just gone through a divorce and all and knew how rough things could be. We would hang out after work, and I would always have so much fun with her.

Suddenly I started to have feelings for her. At first I was in denial. I had always dated the opposite sex. I thought to myself "Valerie, you need to get these thoughts out of your head, she is gonna think you are a freak and not even want to be your best friend anymore."

I finally accepted that I had feelings for her when something drastic happened. Her ex husband was still upset about the divorce. He would still call and say mean things to her to make her feel terrible for wanting to leave him. One night while I was talking on the phone with her, he kept calling; on the other line, and making terrible threats. He said if he had his way she would be dead. He was drunk yet again and Marlena shrugged it off.

"Val, you have nothing to worry about. This is just something Bud does, that further proves what an ass he is. It is his way of trying to control me even though we aren't married anymore."

"I don't know Marlena, maybe I should come over and spend the night just in case."

"Don't be silly I am a big girl I can take care of myself. Besides you have to open your department tomorrow. You need to get some sleep."

As hard as I tried, I could not get to sleep. I still had the nagging suspicion, something was dreadfully wrong. I looked at the clock and it said 12:15 AM. I reached for the phone. I figured I'd phone her just in case. Luckily, if something was wrong, I only lived 20 minutes away.

She answered the phone with a distressful tone, and I knew then and there that my instincts were right.

"Hello!! Valerie, I am kind of busy right now can you call me back later."

"What is wrong Marlena??!!" I exclaimed, with more fear in my voice then I intended.

"Look, Val. Always remember you were my best friend. Bye." The phone went dead.

This couldn't be happening. That bastard was not going to kill my best friend. I was gonna fight for the one I love and not be afraid of those feelings hiding deep inside anymore. I ran to the closet and got my jacket, jumped into my truck and took off. I was frantic, I kept calling Marlena on my cell, but just the answering machine picked up.

"Marlena, pick up pleaseeeeeeeee!! This can't be happening. There are so many things I have to tell you. I am on my way there right now."

Then there was a click, someone had picked up.

"Valerie, do us both a favor, turn around and go back home. There is nothing you can do for me now, save yourself, just go. Pretend you never met me if that is what it'll take to help you move on."

"No, I will not give up on you!! You are my best friend and I will do anything it takes to make sure you are all right!! I am coming over there!!"

"Val, you really are stubborn, come on over, but I won't let you in."

Finally, I reached Marlena's house. It seemed like everything was in order. Her car was the only car in the driveway. I approached the house slowly. I looked in the windows and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. No belligerent man, stumbling around in a threatening matter. I rang the doorbell. No answer.

"Marlena??!! It's me, Val!!" Still no answer.

I tried the door, it was unlocked. I thought that was strange, Marlena never left the door unlocked. Afraid of what I might find, I walked in. I walked into her bedroom and found her curled up with the blankets in bed. She appeared to be sleeping. Just seeing her lying there I felt a major rush between my legs. She looked really sexy. I nudged her and she didn't budge. She was breathing, but still I was unable to wake her. I started to shake her harder and finally she opened her eyes.

"What!! Val, what are you doing?? I was trying to sleep, for Christ's sake. What's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost?"

"I was worried about you, so I came over to make sure you were all right."

"I told you not to worry about it. I took some pills, OK!! So my life isn't as perfect as I wish it was. I just wish I was dead sometimes. So I took a lot of pills. You don't need to be around someone like me."

"Yes, I do. Marlena, there is something I have to tell you. Maybe after I tell you this you won't want to be my friend, but it is killing me inside. Lately I have been having these strange thoughts. When you would tell me about that one guy that flirts with you I would get jealous. Jealous because I didn't want him to take you away from me. Plus I get butterflies in my stomach when I see you, and I get such a rush between my legs when you smile at me. I feel like I am in high school again. I think I am attracted to you."

At first Marlena didn't say anything. I was scared that because of what I confessed I lost a friend and labeled myself a lesbian. Then out of the blue she pulled me close to her and gave me the most passionate kiss ever. Like that we were all over each other hungrily kissing and nibbling at each other's neck and lips. I huskily replied

"Marlena, this is how I dreamed your kisses would taste. I want you so bad my snatch is dripping wet."

"So you want me bad, huh, Val??!! You want to make love to me right here and now?? Take me I am all yours. God I am so horny!!"

Then no questions asked I started kissing her again. I peeled off her pajamas and was making love to her mouth with my hot tongue, while my hand was exploring her wondrous body. I started to rub my hot cunt up and down her leg, smearing my hot and sticky juices all over her. I had never wanted anyone so bad. I, then started to kiss her neck while fingering her sopping wet hole. She was crying out begging for me to give it to her good.

"Ohhhhhh, I want you to lick all my juices up, make me feel good, awww baby I need you."

I started to lick my way down to her tunnel of love. First the nipples, I sucked on them until they were hard and swollen. Again she moaned her approval.

"Awww keep sucking on my tits, it feels so good.

Then I slowly licked her stomach and around her belly button. This was really turning her on and she was about to go crazy she wanted it so bad. Finally I reached her hot and wet pussy lips. I sucked on them and licked her clit in circles. She was just about ready to cum, then I stopped and rammed my fingers up her juicy snatch. She, too shoved her fingers up my majorly wet hole and was finger fucking me good and hard. I almost came then and there, but was able to hold out, cause I really wanted to cum with her. By this time my mouth had made my way back to hers and I was on top of her finger fucking her harder. I knew she was on the verge of cumming because she was moaning even louder and breathing faster. Then she cried out

"Oh my God, I am gonna cum so hard!!11

ohhhhhhhh here I go, ahhhhhhhhhh."

With that I let myself go too. I came all over her hand. Just feeling her body tremble under mine made my orgasm even more earth shattering.

"Marlena, you are so beautiful. I loved every minute of this. Don't ever think that you aren't needed here. I would be lost without you."

"I am speechless. That was the best sex I have ever had. I have never came so hard. I am sorry I scared you, Val. Sometimes I just feel so worthless."

"Hopefully, I made you realize just how special you are to me."

"You sure did. You know what I would like to do now, though?? Fall asleep in each other's arms."

"Sounds good to me. You wore me out."

And with that they fell asleep clad in just their birthday suits wrapped up together as one, with Paradise by the Dashboard light playing on the radio. Marlena never felt alone after that because Valerie was always right there to make her feel special and it all goes back to the night that started it all, Paradise by the bathroom light.