Paradise in Hawaii Ch. 02

Story Info
Three vacationing couples take it to the next level.
1.6k words
4.34
99.7k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers

Ann and I lay down on the left side of the tent, Birte and Sven took the middle and Michelle and Leon settled in on the right. There was no breeze yet and the tropical night air was heavy. I could feel the heat radiating from Ann's body. Although I was tired from spending most of the day in the sun, the afternoon's events and my wife's closeness had my mind active and unable to sleep. I reached out and gently traced Ann's arms and legs with my hands. She stirred slightly and a small sound escaped from her throat. I continued my stroking and slowly moved my attention toward the front of her body. My hand brushed the side of her breast and moved down the inside of her thigh. On my next pass, I stopped to circle her nipple, which was now hard, and gently pinched it. Her response was to move her ass closer to me so that my now erect cock was pressed hard against her cheeks.

We apparently weren't the only ones fooling around as other sounds could be heard in the tent. I could sense the others making the same careful, tentative movements that we had. Then I felt Birte's naked ass rub against mine. Neither of us pulled away. Ann rolled over and gave me a full kiss on the mouth while she stroked my raging hard-on. I gently tugged at her pubic hairs and then let my fingers slip inside her. She was soaking wet. I slowly got up on my knees as she shifted to her back and spread her legs. While I positioned myself between, we both looked over at our tent mates. Birte had crawled on top of Sven and was gently rocking back and forth. Beyond them we could see Michelle and Leon both on their knees, with him taking her from behind. The scent of sex was heavy in the air.

Ann reached up and guided me into her. I started plunging slowly at first, taking my time on each stroke. As the other activity in the tent heated up, we all were obviously turned on and any pretense at keeping quiet was abandoned. As I heard the others moaning, I started thrusting harder and faster. After a few minutes, one of the other women starting making sounds like she was getting ready to cum. That set Ann off and I felt her pussy tightening around me. We both started breathing loud and hard. Someone screamed softly and that pushed us over the top. I stiffened as I shot my load, and then collapsed back in the middle of the tent. We watched as the others climaxed also and then all lay down panting. In a few minutes someone started giggling and pretty soon everyone was laughing.

"So much for privacy and decorum," Ann said.

"Yeah, I guess we're going to get to know each other real well on this trip," Birte agreed.

With all the activities, the air in the tent was stifling. I threw open the door and we all dashed out and ran naked down to the water. We splashed around in the waves. It was a beautiful sight seeing all these breasts and asses and cocks and pussies bouncing around in the moonlight. Soon we started an impromptu game of tag, with any part of the body being fair game for being touched. The game continued quite a while until everyone was thoroughly exhausted and began the walk back to the tent. The ladies lagged behind us and we could hear them whispering amongst themselves, be we couldn't make out what they were saying. Once again we all crawled into the tent and this time we fell fast asleep.

Ann and I woke up totally refreshed in the morning as the sound of birds started just before sunrise. We snuggled and whispered quietly about how much of a turn on the previous nights events had been. Soon the others started stirring also. Ann began running her hand up and down my chest and soon was wrapping her fingers around my stiffening cock.

"You're going to have them thinking we're some kind of sex addicts", I whispered to her.

"We're not the only ones," she replied, nodding her head in the direction of the others. We both looked over to see Birte and Michelle groping their men too. "I might as well get us started," she said as she straddled me and we were joined together. We had all shifted during our sleep so that the three couples were arranged almost in a perfect triangle. This allowed us to all watch each other as the women all slowly moved up and down. Soon they smiled at each other and all got into the same rhythm.

Just as I was starting to really get into the synchronous fucking routine, Ann pulled up off of me and teasingly slid her pussy up my stomach and chest. Then she straddled my face and I buried my tongue in her. All thoughts of anyone else in the tent vanished as I concentrated on the task at hand and focused on the taste and smell of my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. Soon Ann twisted her body about 90 degrees and bent over slightly. This gave me a better angle to fully satisfy her.

The next thing I felt was a tongue running along my cock and circling my balls. Soon a pair of lips was wrapped around the tip, slowing moving up and down. I knew Ann hadn't turned around far enough to get in a 69 position, and anyway the technique being used felt different from her familiar style. I just kept pleasuring Ann and enjoying the treatment I was getting in return. After a few minutes of this, Ann moved off of me and shifted her position. I was finally able to lift my head and look down to see what was happening at my groin.

To my surprise, I saw that Birte had my cock in her mouth and was gently going up and down on it. This was an incredible turn on, but paled in comparison to what I saw next. I turned my head and saw that my wife was going down on Leon. She was running her tongue up and down his large black cock and then opened her mouth wide to take it in. I looked across the tent to see that Michelle and Sven were similarly engaged. I settled back to enjoy the expert blow job that I was receiving. Birte brought me close to the edge several times, but backed off at the last minute. Finally, she grabbed my cock hard at the base as she climbed on top of me. She reached down with her other hand and guided me into her. She let go and placed her hands on either side of my head as she started rocking up and down.

I looked around and saw that Ann and Michelle had followed her lead and were also riding their new partners. Ann was the first to break the silence. "We girls talked last night and agreed that it was a big turn on to all have sex together with no pretenses. It brought out the animal instincts in us."

Michelle continued, "So we decided to take it another step further. Since we're going to be here for two more days and nights, we decided to each have a turn with each of you. We'll spend the rest of the day with you, doing everything together as if you were our husbands."

Birte spoke next. "In the morning we'll switch again and do the same all over. But remember, this is a one time experience. What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii, agreed?"

We guys all nodded our heads in assent. With the ground rules laid out, the girls got more focused. Birte leaned back to a more vertical position and started rubbing her clit as she rode my cock at a steady up and down pace. I reached up and traced the gentle lines of her face, then allowed my hands to wander down to her breasts. They felt very firm and she moaned as I stroked and teased her nipples. I looked over at Ann riding Leon and Birte watched Michelle and her husband going at it. When she looked back at me, her face was flushed and she had a look of lust in her eyes. Her breathing became harder and sporadic, her thrusts harder. I began to lift my hips and ass up to meet her thrusts. Soon I felt her pussy contracting and squeezing my cock. She started gasping out loud and reached around behind herself with one hand. I felt her fingers tracing my balls and they retracted involuntarily. In a moment the pressure built up and I let go. As I shot my load inside her, Birte screamed "Yes, yes, yes" and collapsed on top of me.

Only after we recovered our breath did we again become aware of the others. They were all looking at us. I guess they must have finished first and watched us climax. Michelle said, "That was incredible!" We all started laughing and agreed with her.

Once we all calmed down, we got out of the tent and walked over to the waterfall. There we took turns soaping our new partners for the day and washing of the traces the morning's escapade. After everyone was cleaned up, we headed back to the campsite, where we made breakfast and plans for the day's activities.

JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers