Paradise in Hawaii Ch. 04

Story Info
Three couples spend their final days & nights together.
3.4k words
4.38
60.3k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers

Author's note: This is the final chapter in a four part story. If you prefer some buildup to the action and want to know the characters, read the other three chapters first. Otherwise, jump right in.

--------------------

On the morning of our last full day in Kalalau we were awakened by the sound of a soft rain hitting the fly of our tent. Everybody was still tired from the events of the previous day. I was still lying next to Birte and slowly stroked her back and butt, then worked my hands around to her front and played with her breasts for a while. I could hear the others in the tent stirring behind me. My hand slowly wandered down her belly and soon my fingers were playing in her pubic hair, giving it gentle tugs alternated with running my fingers through it. I parted her lips and could feel her excitement as a quiet moan escaped her lips and she rolled onto her back. I got up on my elbows and leaned over to kiss her. Our tongues softly explored each other's mouths and lips. After a couple minutes of making out, I spread her legs apart and positioned myself between them without breaking contact with our mouths. She reached up and stroked my cock playfully a few times, then guided me into her.

We got into a slow, rhythmic pattern where I would thrust into her and then gently slide out until we were almost separated but not quite. After a few minutes of this I looked around the tent and saw Sven making love to Michelle while Ann was being tended to by Leon. Everyone had big smiles on their faces. In a short while Leon was the first to speak when he said "I think now that everybody is warmed up and in the mood, its time to switch". I agreed and pulled out of Birte. I crawled up her body, slowly dragging my slick cock along her belly and across her breasts before stopping with it positioned right above her head. At that point I leaned over Michelle's outspread legs until my face came down inches from her pussy, where I stopped to savor the aroma before diving in. I felt Birte's tongue exploring my cock and balls as I lowered my mouth on Michelle's pussy. I explored tentatively at first, slowly running my tongue up and down her slit and gently nibbling on her clit. I turned my head sideways just enough to catch a glimpse of my wife taking Leon's large black cock into her mouth while Sven went down on her. Meanwhile, Birte had wrapped her lips around my cock and reached around me to place her hands on my ass and pulled me closer. I turned my attention back to the task at hand and penetrated Michelle with my tongue. That got her really hot because she grabbed my head with her hands and pulled it even closer. The tent was filled with the sounds of slurping and the smells of sex for the new few minutes as we all tasted our new partners.

Almost in unison, the men pulled away from their partner of the previous day and repositioned themselves above their new "wife" for today. Michelle had spread her legs wide apart and brought her knees up to her chest, giving me full access to herself. I plunged my shaft all the way in with one deep stroke and she let out a gasp of surprise. We slowly built up a rhythm of our own. Her legs were resting on my shoulders and my balls slapped her ass on each stroke. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sven fucking my wife. Michelle and I increased our pace and intensity and soon I could feel her reaching her peak. I felt myself get close to the edge and I stopped my movement while I was deep inside her. I could feel her orgasm around me and that set me off too, as I exploded and released my load. As soon as we both caught our breath we looked into each other's eyes and smiled broadly before kissing for the first time. Then we watched the others wind down from their lovemaking too.

The rain had stopped, so I opened the tent door. It was almost as steamy outside as it was in the tent. We all dashed down to the ocean to cool off and wash the sweat and other fluids off our bodies. After we were done, Michelle and I walked hand in hand back to the campsite and began preparing breakfast. The others soon joined us and we all stood around naked eating our food. It was amazing how comfortable we had become with being nude together and it seemed so natural and comfortable as we discussed what to do for the rest of the day. Leon and Birte would visit the waterfall while Ann and Sven decided to explore the swimming pond. Michelle and I would stay on the beach. Today the others didn't even think about putting their clothes on as they prepared for their hike. We waved them goodbye and then grabbed our towels and sunscreen to head for the sand.

After about an hour of napping and soaking up the rays, we decided to walk down to the west end of the beach. But first we agreed that it would be wise to give each other a good coating of sunscreen to protect us for the full day of exposure. I had Michelle stand up while I coated her back and then her front. I knelt down to do her legs and ass, teasing her by sliding my hand between her thighs once they were all slicked up. When I was done, I gave her belly a quick kiss before standing up. Then it was her turn to do me, a task in which she took great delight. She spread an extra amount on my cock and balls, explaining "I don't want anything to burn that I'll be using later." I was hard again but nobody was close by.

We left our towels and walked down the beach along the firm damp sand as the shallow water lapped at our feet. After about a hundred yards we saw another couple approaching us from the opposite direction. When they got a little closer we could tell they were nude also so we relaxed a bit. We stopped to talk with them and found out that they were from Indiana. This was their fifth trip to Kauai and they hiked to Kalalau each time. They said they had been exploring the cave at the end of the beach and swum around the point to a secluded cove about 100 yards down the coast. We parted ways and continued on down to the cave. It was gigantic. The floor was lined with sand and we went so far in that the light from the opening was barely visible.

When we exited the cave, Michelle asked if I wanted to visit the cove. I glanced at the waves and they didn't appear too rough, so I agreed. We swam slowly, staying just a few yards apart. As we rounded the point, a beautiful white sand beach lined with palms came into view. We walked up the shore a little way and sat down. The wet sand felt cool on our naked butts. We talked for quite a while and then decided to get up. We waded out into the water to rinse off the sand and had quite a bit of fund helping wash the sand off each other's ass. I stood up behind Michelle with my now hard cock rubbing between her cheeks and reached around to play with her breasts. She turned her head to the left and I leaned over to kiss her. I took her hand and led her over to a rock jutting out of the water. She leaned over the rock and I got behind her again. Slowly we adjusted our positions so that I could enter her from behind. She was so slick that I slid right in. We moved tentatively at first, experiencing the novel sensations of a new position for us. Gradually we built up our tempo and our excitement increased. Every fourth or fifth stroke a wave of warm water would splash against our asses and private parts, adding to the total sensation. After a few more minutes we were at the point of no return. Michelle screamed loudly, taking advantage of our seclusion. I exploded inside her. Once we calmed down, we stood and faced each other, hugging and kissing in the surf.

It was then that we heard people yelling and clapping. Startled, we looked up and saw a sailboat just 200 feet offshore. It had snuck up on us quietly. It looked like there were about six men and women on board, and they were all naked too. We were totally embarrassed but we returned their waves with sheepish grins on our faces. As quickly as they had appeared, they changed course and sailed off, leaving us quite alone again. We finished exploring the beach and then swam lazily back to the main beach. Picking up our towels, we headed back to camp. Once there, I found a large hammock just off the main trail and we both climbed into it and fell asleep nestled together side by side.

It must have been about an hour later when we woke up. The sun was getting lower in the sky. We had moved into a spoon position in our sleep. As Michelle's body stirred, my dick rubbed her sweet little ass. She felt what was happening down below and moaned her pleasure, then repositioned herself slightly so that I slid right into her. We lay joined together enjoying the view. Every once in a while she would squeeze her vaginal muscles to keep me hard and inside her. We talked quietly about how much fun the trip had been and how sad we were that it was almost over. Probably half an hour passed when we were startled by the sound of footsteps. The next thing we knew, a state park ranger was standing right in front of us. We stayed perfectly still as he talked to us, asking how long we had been here, when we were leaving, etc. He didn't seem to be bothered by our nudity since at least half the people at Kalalau went nude. I don't think he realized what he had interrupted, though. As the conversation continued, Michelle would still periodically squeeze me without him apparently noticing. Finally he said goodbye. Once he was out of hearing, we both started giggling like kids who had got away with something.

It wasn't long before our spouses and their companions for the day returned to camp. We got up out of the hammock and all of us fixed our last dinner, using up all the leftovers except for what we would have for breakfast the next morning and what Michelle, Britte and I would take with us on the hike out. Sleep came quickly to us all once again.

The next morning we had to wake up early and get everything packed before the raft showed up to pick up Ann, Leon and Sven. We missed the morning ritual we had become accustomed to. We dragged our duffles down to the beach and waited for the raft. The raft stopped about a hundred feet off shore because the tide was low and they couldn't risk getting caught on the rocks. So we all grabbed a bag and waded out. We hadn't bothered putting our clothes on because we knew they would just get wet. It wasn't until I loaded the last duffle into the raft that I realized we had forgotten something.

"Wait a minute, guys. We forgot to keep our clothes out for the hike out," I pointed out.

"Oh, that's OK," Ann replied. "You don't really need them anyway. We didn't see very many people on our hike in and all of them were fine with my being topless. Just use plenty of sunscreen," she joked.

"But there are lot of tourists that hike the two miles into the first beach," I objected.

"OK, when we get back to the car we'll go find a motel for tonight, then we'll hike back to the first beach with your clothes," Leon explained.

Michelle and Birte were a little bit reluctant, but the rest of us talked them into it. As we said our temporary goodbyes, Ann hugged me and whispered, "Don't do anything I'm not going to be doing."

We watched them disappear around the bend and then gathered up our food and water for the trip. I had butterflies in my stomach over the idea of walking 9 miles wearing nothing but our sandals. Somehow it seemed much more exposed than what we had been doing around Kalalau. Since we knew the day would be a hot one, we got going quickly to make as much progress as we could before the sun was shining directly on us. After an hour we stopped for a water break.

As we were sitting on some rocks by the side of the trail we heard voices coming. This would be our first encounter and there was nothing we could do to hide our nudity, so we just put on our best smiles. To our surprise, the hikers were a group of 7 boy scouts with their adult leader. They were just as shocked as we were. Since the trail was very narrow at that point, they had to pass us very slowly and I watched all the teenagers staring at Michelle and Birte. Some of them even brushed their bodies up against them as they passed us. The scoutmaster was bringing up the rear and he had a big grin on his face as he went by.

We hiked two more hours as the heat increased. By the time we got to the middle campsite the sweat was pouring down our bodies and making rivulets in the dust that coated our bodies. We collapsed in the shade of a stream. After recovering and drinking more water, we walked a few hundred feet off the trail to a pool where we could wade in and splash each other. Gradually we spent more time rubbing and touching each other than splashing. I ended up in a sandwich between Michelle and Birte as all three of us bumped and rubbed against each other. Michelle broke away and sat down on a rock with her legs spread open. She beckoned me with her finger and a wicked smile. As I got close she reached out to grab my stiff cock and pulled me toward her.

"Don't worry, Birte, I'm willing to share. I just need him inside me right now," Michelle explained. With that I leaned forward and her hand guided me to my destination. I started slowly thrusting in and out of her. After a minute or so, Birte came up behind me and pressed her body against mine. She matched my rhythm and I could feel her breasts pressed against my back and her pubic hair tickling my ass. All three of us really got into a single motion and it was as if Birte and I were both fucking Michelle. It didn't take long for her to come and I followed close behind.

After we caught our breath, Michelle said, "Poor Birte, you didn't get to cum yet. Help me get Jim ready again and he's all yours." They had me lay down in the cool mud beside the creek and both dove for my crotch. They ran their tongues up and down my cock and it quickly was hard again. Each in turn took it into her mouth and gave it a few delightful strokes. Then they both attacked my balls simultaneously, licking and tenderly sucking each one. "I think he's ready for you," Michelle announced. With that she backed off and Birte spread her legs around my waist, then lowered herself onto me.

We were both in a sitting position facing each other as we began to rock back and forth. Michelle kneeled beside us and kissed me gently on the lips, letting her tongue separate them, and softly explored my mouth. Then she broke away and kissed Birte in the same way. This was certainly a new chapter in our saga. Birte stiffened and first and stopped fucking me, but then she seemed to relax and got into it. She resumed going up and down on my cock as I watched the two of them share a new experience. Michelle broke away and paid some more attention to me, lowering her mouth to my nipples and toying with them. She flicked them with her tongue, then sucked gently on each. After a couple of minutes, she turned her attention to Birte. This time Birte didn't flinch from having a woman touching her. In fact, it seemed to get her more excited. I know watching them had that effect on me. Birte increased her pace. Next Michelle put her hand down between our groins. I could feel my cock sliding between her fingers as it went in and out of Birte. Then I saw her move her thumb so that it was rubbing Birte's clit. It only took a few seconds of that until Birte was cumming, yelling "Yes" again and again before taking me over the edge with her. Once her orgasm was over, she leaned over and all three of us exchanged a long hug. Our bodies were all sweaty and muddy again from our exertions and they slid against each other. We all agreed that this was the hottest, wildest, most animalistic sexual experience we had ever had. After our heart rates returned to normal, we cooled off in the stream again before making our way back to the trail with the water still dripping off of us.

We hadn't hiked a hundred yards before we came to a group of four young women panting by the trail. Their T-shirts were soaked. "You look really hot," Birte said to them. "You know, as you can see, you don't really need clothes past here."

"Really?" asked one of them. "We had heard stories about that but didn't know whether or not they were true."

"Yes, I myself thought that Jim was pulling our leg when he told us about Kalalau," Michelle replied. "But I can assure you we haven't worn a stitch of clothes since we got there. In fact, we aren't even carrying any with us for the hike out. All in all, I'd have to say that this Na Pali coast truly is paradise on earth."

"Well, when in Rome," said one of the other women and stood to take her shirt off. The others looked at each other and then all began removing their clothing and stuffing it in their packs as we continued our conversation. We told them about the cold stream just ahead and watched them was they walked toward it enjoying their new found freedom.

The rest of the hike was uneventful. Ann, Sven and Leon were all skinny dipping at the first beach when we got there. I hugged Ann's body close to me and whispered, "I hope you had as good a day as I have."

"Don't you worry," she responded, winking at me. "Somebody had to test out the beds and make sure they were comfortable."

We put on our clothes on and dragged our asses the last two miles to the car, then showered off at one of the public beaches before going to a nice seaside restaurant for a well deserved feast. When we got to the motel, we found that they had rented a single room with two king size beds. I don't remember who did what to whom or even who I woke up with, but I think we must have tried every possible ménage a trios that night. The alarm came way too early and we had to rush to make our flights. I'm sure we created a scene at the airport as we gave each other's spouses wet, passionate kisses before going our separate ways. We've kept in touch over the years, but have never gotten together again. I thank my companions for agreeing to let me share our story with you.

JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers