Paradise Island Ch. 02

Story Info
His sister explains the benefits of the island
2.7k words
4.58
199.5k
47
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asitsn
asitsn
158 Followers

Tom felt on top of the world as he came in for his breakfast with his sister Jill. Less than a week ago, his hopes of becoming a partner in his law firm had come crashing down and then his girlfriend had dumped him. His sister Jill had been widowed recently and asked him to come over to Paradise Island to help her. He did not know what the trouble was, but he was very glad he had come over!

The island seemed to be populated by nubile women wearing simple cotton dresses which came to mid thigh and nothing else. They were also were very willing and called him Master. He had just fucked two of them while they were helping him take his bath. The thought of his first threesome made his cock twitch. Serafina, one of the two girls, was walking next to him, showing him the way and he put an arm round her waist. Serafina slowed down and snuggled into him. He looked down at her and saw her turn her face up to him. He bent his head and kissed her lips gently. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and was delighted when her tongue came up to meet his in a passionate duel.

He let go of her when they reached the small cottage where his sister was waiting for him. He saw that she had seen him kissing Serafina and he went red in the face. Jill was wearing a long silk dress which hugged her curves intimately.

"Enjoying yourself, Tom?" she asked.

"Yes, Serafina has been taking very good care of me!" he replied, laughing.

"I can see that!" she laughed. A curtain parted and in walked the most beautiful woman Tom had ever seen. She was tall and willowy and as she walked towards him, Tom was mesmerized by the elegant sway of her hips. She had dark hair which cascaded to half way down her back. The hair framed an oval face. Her eyes were limpid golden pools and she had lovely kissable lips.

Like Jill and unlike the other girls, she too was wearing a long silk dress which came to her ankles. The dress fell from her full breasts and outlined her hips and luscious thighs. Like everybody else, she too was not wearing any undergarments and he could see her nipples poking out beneath the silk. As she moved, he could even make out the vee below her navel where her thighs joined.

Jill introduced them, "Tom, this is Macy Fontana, Jimmy's sister; Macy, Tom"

Macy walked over to him and gave him a curtsey. Tom leaned forward and gave her a light peck on the cheek. She smelt of jasmine.

"I'm sorry to hear about your brother," Tom said sympathetically.

Macy's eyes suddenly filled with tears and she abruptly turned away and sat down at the table. Tom didn't know what to say. Jill sat down as well and asked Tom to join them.

"I'm sorry," said Macy. Tom was astounded. "Don't be sorry. You have a right to shed tears over your brother!" he cried.

Before anybody could say anything more, they heard a noise outside the cottage. A large man came striding heavily into the room. Two of the girls immediately barred his way but he just flung them aside and came to where Tom was sitting.

"You!" he almost spat, "Don't think you can just come onto my island and steal my property."

Tom didn't know what the man was talking about and looked bewildered. Jill quietly interposed, "Tom, this is Serbius Margoulis."

"Mr. Margoulis," said Tom, extending his hand.

"Bah!" shot back Serbius, "You will not enjoy this for very long." He suddenly seemed to notice what Jill and Macy were wearing and his face turned red with fury. "You sluts! He's not going to be your master. I'll be your master and you'll grovel before me."

He then turned on his heel and went back out of the cottage. They could hear his steps growing fainter as he left the garden.

They were all stunned at the interruption and nobody spoke for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, a couple of girls came with papaya and melon slices and served them. Tom suddenly felt ravenous after the morning's exertions and started eating the fruit.

Tom asked, "He seemed to get angrier when he saw what you were wearing. Why?"

"We are wearing the Assumption dress which is worn by the family women when a new master takes over." said Jill and both of them stood up and came round the table so Tom could have a better look at them.

He stared at their lovely bodies outlined in the soft silk - from the shape of their breasts with the nipples clearly visible, to their flat stomachs, down to their pussies, clearly outlined against the tight silk dresses. They both must be clean shaven down there, he thought.

They both turned round and he could see the silk stretching against their asses. He could see the muscles in their haunches moving under the silk. It was incredibly erotic - more than if they were fully naked.

Tom found himself growing horny at their show. He shifted in his chair and adjusted his cock so it was lying against his stomach and he was more comfortable.

Jill and Macy walked back to their seats and Tom asked, "What is the significance of the dress?"

This time, Macy answered, "The dress signifies that the women totally accept the assumption of the new Master. They have nothing to hide from him and wish to show that they are ready to do anything for the Master's pleasure."

Her voice was soft and Tom found that it was just as beautiful as her lovely body.

"How long do you have to wear these dresses?" he asked.

"As long as you wish" Macy replied.

"How come the other girls are not wearing these dresses?" he asked.

"The Assumption dress is only for the family women. The house women always wear the Tiga - the white dress with the family motif."

Tom ran out of questions and resumed eating his breakfast.

"How long can you stay Tom?" asked Jill.

Tom did not answer directly. "What have you got into?" he asked her instead.

Jill said, "Macy and I need you. We think Serbius was the one who got Jimmy killed, but we have no proof."

"A serpent in Eden," murmured Tom, shocked.

"There are advantages to staying here Tom" said Jill, "You will be the master of this estate and everything and everybody here will be yours."

"Everybody will be mine?" asked Tom, uncomprehendingly.

"Yes, Tom. You'll be the master of every person on this estate. All the girls here are yours to do whatever you want, whenever you want and that includes us," Jill replied pointing at herself and Macy.

Tom looked shocked and Jill laughed gently and said, "Do you remember when we were teenagers, you jumped on me once when I was coming out of the bathroom after a shower and I screamed."

Tom looked guiltily at Macy and laughed ruefully, "Yes, and mom came running up. Lucky for me you said that you screamed because you saw a spider, otherwise I'd have been dead!"

"Tom, you'll be the master of this house and even if I screamed, Mom and Dad aren't around," said Jill softly.

Jill's words made Tom's cock twitch. He had spent his teenage years lusting after his sister's luscious body and the thought that he could now do whatever he wanted with her was just too overwhelming.

Tom looked at the two lovely women in front of him with new eyes. He saw how both their dresses looked as if they had been painted on. He could make out their breasts straining against the soft silk. He looked around the room and saw six girls in their simple cotton shifts. He was really horny now!

"So, Incest isn't taboo here?" he asked.

"It is, except for the masters of the five families. They have complete authority over every one in their family, including their own sisters or mothers, if they wish." said Macy.

Tom nodded thoughtfully. He had a lot to think about. Whatever Jill and Macy said, he couldn't believe that the authorities of the island would just accept him as the master of a vast estate. But, he could have a lot of fun until they threw him out!

He had finished his fruit and one of the girls came to him and offered him a selection of more fruit. As she bent low in front of him, the front of her dress fell forward and he could see her large breasts all the way to her nipples. All the talk about being the master of the house had emboldened him and he took one of her breasts in his hand. The girl didn't mind at all. She just stayed bent forward while he stroked her breast. He looked at Jill and Macy and they didn't seem to mind either. They looked at him with a smile and carried on eating.

He let go of the girl's breast and she turned round to offer the fruit to Jill and Macy. When she bent to offer them the fruit, her ass stuck out provocatively in front of Tom. Her short dress was pulled up to just below her bum. He could see all the way up her legs to just below her pussy. Tom decided to see how far Jill and Macy would let him go in front of them. He casually rubbed his right hand up the serving girl's legs starting with her knees, up her dusky thighs and under her dress to her bum. The girl just stood there letting him explore her body. Jill and Macy just smiled at him encouragingly.

Tom flipped the girl's dress over her waist and she was now completely exposed to him. He saw her pussy framed between her thighs and her ass in front of him. He rubbed his fingers up her pussy. It felt soft. He spanked her smartly on her ass. The woman just stood there, bent over, in front of him letting him take whatever liberties he wanted with her body. After a few minutes, Tom told the young woman that she could go.

They finished their breakfast and stood up. Tom had another good look at their sensuous bodies in body-hugging silk. The sight made him really horny, but he still couldn't get himself to take any liberties with them. The servant girls were a different matter!

Jill said, "Tom, I want to talk to you alone. Is it OK if I send Macy and the other girls away?"

Tom nodded and soon Jill and he were alone. She came forward and hugged him tightly. His hands automatically tightened round her and he could feel his erect cock poking into her stomach. He could feel her boobs crushed against his chest. She whispered, "I am serious, Tom. I am yours to do anything you want."

Tom's hands slipped down until they were over her ass. Each of his palms covered one ass cheek and he squeezed them both and pushed her pussy tighter against his cock. They stayed like this for some time and then Tom said, "Sis, I know you want me to be the master of this estate, but there's no way the authorities will let me take over."

"What do you think of Macy?" asked Jill.

"What?" asked Tom, flummoxed by the apparent change of topic.

"Do you like her?" asked Jill.

"Of course, I do! I think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, " he said, before quickly adding, "barring you, of course!"

"You can be honest with me, Tom! I want you to marry Macy." said Jill.

"Marry!" spluttered Tom, "There's no way she'd marry me."

"She likes you Tom," said Jill. "The succession of an estate like this will be decided by the council of five. Obviously this house doesn't have a master, so there are four votes. Serbius's father and brother head two of the houses and have two votes. If Serbius wins this house, his family will control three of the five votes and can do whatever they want. That's why the other two houses will definitely vote for you. In case of a tie, the direct blood line of the house has a vote and that's Macy."

"But, she knows I've fucked Serafina and Firni. I was playing with the other girl at breakfast. She must hate me now!" said Tom.

Jill laughed, "You are not getting out so easily, Tom. Macy is a Paradisian. She knows it is your right to fuck any girl on this estate. Once you are married, she'll make sure there are always beautiful women working around the house, so you are happy!"

They were still hugging each other tightly and they looked deeply into each others eyes. Before either realised anything, they were kissing each other passionately. Jill's mouth opened to let in her brother's tongue. Tom fondled and squeezed his sister's ass. Jill started unbuttoning Tom's trousers and pulled them down. Her hands felt warm on his cock and Tom gasped with delight when she started stroking his cock. He lay her down on the floor and pulled up her flimsy silk dress. His cock was pointing straight out and he directed it towards her soft centre. They both moaned when the head of his cock found her wet pussy and slipped in. Tom pushed and slid all the way into her cunt and Jill raised her legs and wrapped them round his hips, driving him deeper.

Tom started fucking Jill at a fast pace, driving his cock in and out of her cunt. "Sis, This is great!" he gasped, "All those years I wondered what it'd be like to fuck you and now I really am in your cunt."

"Oh, this is great," he moaned when he felt her cunt muscles tighten round his cock in a spasm. He supported himself on one arm and used the other to squeeze her breasts while keeping up his rhythm.

Jill moaned when she felt his hand on her boobs and she gave a scream and came shudderingly when Tom pinched one of her nipples and drove particularly hard into her cunt.

"Aaaah, Tom, fuck me harder, fuck your sister harder, fuck, fuck, fuck"

Tom could feel her coming and her cunt became even warmer and wetter than it had been. Finally, Jill stopped coming and her body relaxed a bit. Tom raised his chest up from Jill's body so he could see his cock inside Jill's cunt. The sight of her hairless pussy impaled on his rigid cock was tremendously exciting. He could see the folds of her cunt lips and her clit was an erect pink nub. He rubbed the ball of his thumb along her clit and Jill shuddered with delight. "Aaah, That's good Tom, keep doing that," she moaned.

Tom rubbed her pussy and clit until Jill went screaming into another orgasm. He then raised his sister's legs high in front of him and put them round his shoulders. Tom could now feel his cock go deep into her tight cunt. He grunted with delight and started driving hard. Soon, he couldn't hold back any longer and came, pumping copious amounts of come into Jill's cunt.

Tom's cock slowly softened and he rolled off his sister.

"Wow! My little brother is all grown up," breathed Jill.

"You are not bad yourself!" agreed Tom.

They lay down next to each other on the floor, relaxing after their recent exertions.

"So, Tom, do you want to stay on here as master of the estate?" she asked.

"How could I refuse a woman after such a great fuck!" laughed Tom.

Jill pretended to cuff him and Tom grabbed her hands. They mock-wrestled each other rolling on the floor until Tom sat on Jill holding both her hands over her head and asked, "Do you give up?"

"Yes, Master," his sister replied.

They both got off the floor and put on their clothes. Jill's Assumption dress was torn in places and showing off her body tantalisingly. She looked down at her body and laughed, "I'd better change."

"Take Macy and explore the estate. Find out what you'll be the master of. And remember, any woman you see, you can fuck!"

asitsn
asitsn
158 Followers