Paradise Lost Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
4.2k words
3.18
65.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers

Waking up on the last day of our trip, I was hung over and feeling like shit.

Between the booze and the reaction I was expecting from my friends, I just didn't want to get out of bed!

After a while finally realizing that everybody was probably away on the day trip I got up, showered, made my way to the café for breakfast.

After eating I decided I wanted to sit on the beach and try to clear my head from the events from the night before.

Sitting on the beach, thinking about what happed just hours ago made me realize a couple of things.

A. I probably ruined my friend's relationship with him and his women.

B. I have got to control myself better when I drink

C. Never! Fuck your friends girlfriends unless they both agree that it is o.k..

I'm Dave, and this is the way my day and future events played out, .

It all started when I got up and made my way to the tiki bar.

After sitting on the beach for an hour or so, I figured it was time to get back to life, start mingling with the female guests, possibly hook up with some sun-baked honey, and possibly get a good buzz going.

As I approached the bar, I froze for a brief second; I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

There was Maria sitting with three young guys!

She was talking and smiling!

It was like a weight off my shoulders! I had thought for sure that she would be to her self or traumatized or something? But no there she was having a good time and couldn't have been happier.

So I made my way to the end of bar, sat down and ordered a shot and a beer.

The next ten minutes I just sat, watched and listened to the four of them.

She looked so good sitting on the stool with her legs crossed, smiling biting on the straw of her drink, she had on a pure white mesh shirt with a white bikini top and bottoms, and white heels.

Watching her flirt with them I was turned on? She was playfully punching them, hugging them.

Let me tell you this girl was pure eye candy, and the three young guys were just eating her up, at one point I even heard her say.

"AWWW, THAT IS SO SWEET, COME HERE GIVE ME A HUG."

After watching her hug one of the guys, the bartender interrupts my stare

"Want another?"

" Sure" I say

He then brings me my drink and says.

"She is nice hah"

"Oh yeh, she is something else, she is my friends girl"

He says, " Which one of them is your friend"

"None of those guys she is talking to, I think he went away for the day."

"That's dangerous, she has been here since I started 2 hours ago, and she is pretty lit! And those guys are all over her!"

He then walks away, and all of a sudden I feel two hands over my eye! Then I hear a whisper guess who?

" I don't know, who?

Then the hands drop, I turn around and she says.

" IT'S ME, SURPRISE! DO I GET A HUG?"

Stund by the reaction, I hugged her, and said.

" I didn't think you would talk to me ever again?"

" Owe Dave I am not mad at you, You SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! But I am not mad at you, I'm mad at Chris! Not you."

Then she whispers in my ear.

"Besides, You were a fantastic fuck"

I turned up to look at her; she starts laughing, and says.

"What! It's true"

Biting on her straw, looking over to the three guys she was talking to, she says.

"You know I am going to get even with that scum bag, He tried to ruin my vacation, treating me like I am some whore, Well I'm am not going to let him ruin the last day of my vacation, I 'm going to go dancing, drinking and I'm going to fuck who I want, when I want, First thing is I have to find a place to stay for the night, the hotel is booked, and I will not spend another night in that room!"

I had a feeling I knew where this is heading, and I didn't want to get in the middle, I said.

" Did you ask the desk for a room in a other hotel, you know this is a chain of hotels?"

"I tried everything, no openings? Then she says.

"How about your room? Can I stay in your room? Maybe we can get a Murphy bed?

I wont be a bother, it is just to sleep?

" I don't know about that, Chris is my friend, If he would find out he probably would never talk to me again, besides it is me and Carlos and I would have to ask him?"

She then says. "I don't think Carlos would mind, I think he likes me and don't care for Chris"

"Come on C.C., It is either you too or them three "

Pointing to the three young guys at the end of the bar.

Now I was in a predicament? In her drunken state she was moving out of that room to either our room or their room. I thought Chris would probably rather have her stay in our room then three strangers room. So I tell her.

"Sure, I guess it will be alright just don't tell Chris about this it could cause a serious problem"

"YOU SERIOUS! THANK YOU!"

As she hugs me she says.

"Don't worry C.C., I won't say a word, I can't wait to get my stuff out of there?

She was staring down the end of the bar at the three guys, sipping her drink, she gets up and says.

"I think I am going to get someone to help me with my bags

"Can I borrow your key?"

So I hand her my key and she says.

"I'll be back soon! Don't leave"

She smiles with a sneaky look and turns away walking over to the three guys. After talking with them for like two minutes, she grabs the blond kids hand starts walking towards the hotel, his two friends are talking and smiling and then they slap each other hands. I then turned to watch them walk towards the hotel, watching her ass sway as she walked stirred feelings in my shorts. I started to wonder is she going up to fuck him? Or is she just flirting? She was drunk! And the events from the night before got me thinking.

After sitting for about 25 minutes I decided to take a walk to see what was going on.

As I made my way to my room I noticed they haven't arrived yet? So I made my way towards Chris's room. As I approached the room I noticed the door was closed but not all the way. I was about to open the door when I heard a loud male moan? So I put my ear to the door and listened. I heard sucking noises, and then I heard Maria whispering and I heard another loud male moan and a oh god yes! As I was leaning on the door it opened a little more and the noises got a little louder and I could see in through the slight opening. What I saw was the most erotic thing I think I had ever seen.

Her ass was pointing towards wall on the edge of the bed, she was bent over with mouth on this guy cock slowly liking it and sucking it. She was moaning and licking. I couldn't see the guys face only his legs hanging over the bed and his curved cock standing up.

She then stops, looks up at him and says!

"You want some pussy? Hah? You want it don't you honey?"

She then gets up, he leans up, I pull back then I hear him say.

"Is the door opened"

He then got up and pushed the door closed. The visual show was over but not the sound! I sat outside the door for about ten minutes until another couple passed me outside the door and gave me a funny look! So I headed back to the bar. In the ten minutes or so I listened by the door I heard a lot of moaning and yeses and fuck me 's. I couldn't believe how crazy this chick was. You know what they say a woman scorned!

After about an hour or so she came down alone! She was dressed in a different suit, red in color, so I said?

"What happened to you?"

She says.

"Just getting some revenge and pleasure at the same time, I just made my helper's week!"

"Good for you" I said.

Now me being a biker I can tell you there is nothing sexier then sharing your women with friends. My friends and I shared women many of times. There is nothing better than having threesomes watching your girl get pleasured, watching two girls pleasure themselves and me, it's what I live for. But it takes a special type of women and I was beginning to think she was liking the variety, or being slutty as some say. I personally love sharing my women. That's why I never married! I usually never keep my women around to long because I like the variety my self. And from what I see so far in Maria she starting to like it to. It's either that or the revenge factor is getting the best of her.

After we had drinks she said she was tired and wanted to go up, I said I was to so we took our drink and headed up. On our way up she asked if I wanted to go dancing with her later, now I don't dance but she convinced me into going by saying.

"You'll have the time of your life"

What could I say, worse case I get to watch girls in short skirts all night.

As we entered the room I noticed there was no Murphy bed in the room?

She told me.

"They don't have any left?"

Well I said.

"I don't know how this is going to work!"

"Simple" she says. "We will share a bed unless you want me to ask Carlos?"

" No I don't mind, as long as it is alright with you?"

She replies. " I'm fine, just try not to poke me with that monster tonight"

"There's no guarantee on that one "

"I'm sure, " she says.

She then told me that she was going to shower, and closed the door.

I then turned on the TV and laid on the bed. About 5 minutes later I hear call my name. I opened the door and see her naked silhouette behind the frosted doors of the shower. She says.

" Do you have any shampoo? I have some in my travel bag if you wouldn't mind"

My cock now rock hard as I go get her bag. As I enter bathroom she says.

"Did you find it?"

"Right here, where do you want it?"

She then opened the door showing her naked body. She then smiles and says.

"Thank you! You going to shower to? Come on there is enough

Room for the both of us?"

I then stripped down, my cock fully erect, I open the door and say.

"Got some water for me"

With her back turned to me I come up behind her and poke my cock at her ass. She then reached around her back and grabbed my cock, and said.

" Hey big boy nice to see you again"

"Nice to see you too"

She then turns around looks at my cock and says.

"Oh that is beautiful"

As she slowly lowers herself to face level of my cock slowly stroking and says..

"May I"

She then slowly licking and sucking on occasionally looking up at me moaning. She was jerking it, licking it after about 10 minutes I was ready to cum! I told her.

" I'm Cumming!"

She just ignored me and kept on sucking. Finally I let out a loud moan and let it go!

All I remember next was looking back down at her licking the tip of my cock and looking me in the eyes. And says

"Your so hot! I just love your cock!"

Rising to her feet she says.

"I would have fucked you but that other young man just wore my pussy out"

She then scooted past me opening the door, my eyes just glued to her body,

After she left the bathroom I remained in the shower thinking about this whole situation and how and if I wanted to stop this? I mean this chick is like a dream come true, the face the body the spontaneous out of control uninhibited sexual vibes she give off, I mean after hearing the stories Chris told me and the experiences I have had with her so far anyone could get use to having her around, but deep down inside me I really feel if she would look to pursue a long term relationship with me it wouldn't work. Because like I said my lifestyle is a lot different than hers, for instance if I want to bring home a girl and want to fuck her I don't want any problems with her, also sometimes my friends and I share girls! One night they may want to fuck her and believe me they are going to want to fuck her! Is she going to do it? That's one of the reasons it wouldn't work! The other side of it is Chris was my best friend growing up, I mean I know he loves her and did a very stupid thing to her but we all do stupid things, some far worse than others but I feel this thing could be fixed. And I just don't want to be a pawn in this game if it is a game. I don't want to hurt Chris!

BUT!

If this chick is good to go? I'm going to probably lose two good childhood friends, and get the biker of the year award from my biker buddies!

So after finishing my shower I walk out of the bathroom it see her drying her hair with only a white towel wrapped around her on the balcony, I came up behind her tapped her on the shoulder and asked.

"What are the plans for the rest of the day?

She said. " First I think I am going to take a nap for a while, then I want to go dancing later! You are coming with me right?"

"Of course" I said.

"Great" she said. "If you don't mind wake me up by 6:00 so I can get ready!"

"No problem" I said. "I am going to go down by the pool for a while"

After sitting by the pool for maybe 3 hours I headed back to the room, as I walked in I heard the sound of a blow-dryer in the bathroom, I peek my head in and there she was!

Dressed and ready to go. She looked so fucking hot! Dressed in a black one-piece mini dress with high heels. She turned, smiled and said.

"Hey! You still coming right?"

" Yes I am"

"Well you better get ready this train leaves in 20."

"I'll be ready," I said. "Just going to quick shower"

Twenty minutes later we were off to downtown Cancun. The club was pretty cool! Lots of hottie"s dancing in short skirts, but the music was driving me crazy after a while. Aside of that I watching Maria dancing with other guys and girls was really hot!

I mean this chick really knew how to dance! She was grinding, and swaying with many different people throughout the night.

The time went by so quickly. Before I knew 1:00AM was here, and by the looks of Maria I knew she was drunk and tired, so we headed back to the hotel.

The cab ride home was interesting; she was slurring her words and hanging all over me,

Finally she rested her head on my shoulder and her hand on my leg rubbing close to my cock.

Before we reached the hotel she whispered in my ear.

"Are you horny"

"Of course, watching you dance with all those people was really hot!"

She then says.

"So you like watching me, do you?"

She then runs her hand up to my cock and gently kisses me on the lips and says:

"I'm up for anything, it's the last night here and I am feeling adventurous!

The cab then pulled up to the hotel, and suddenly reality set in. the last thing I wanted to happen was to run in to Chris. Him seeing her with me could be a real problem.

So I told her to get out without me and I would meet her up there. She then staggered out and up to our room. After about five minutes I got out and headed up. There was no sign of Chris or anyone else for that matter. As I entered the room the light was on the bathroom door was closed so as I approached my bed I woke up Carlos, he turned and said.

"Who is in the bathroom?"

"You'll see," I said.

"What did you pick up some hot girl today"

"Hot, yes she is hot "

"Does she have a friend for me?"

"Tell you what," I say. "If you want in I'm sure she might go for it"

"Serious!"

"Sure, you in?"

"Hell yes, but how?"

I say.

"Don't worry I'll start it and you just play along."

Just then the door opens, and out she comes dressed in a white bikini, she walks up to me, whispers in my ear and says.

"You up for a walk on the beach?"

I say, "I'm up for something, but I don't think it is what you have in mind!"

As we are kissing, I start rubbing her ass. I look and see Carlos watching wide eyed not believing what he is seeing realizing now that it is Maria a sneaky smile comes out on his face. I smile back and start working her pussy, she then whispers.

" So what did you have in mind, I up for anything"

I then motioned for Carlos, He then got up, his shorts tenting outward, as he walked up behind her she must have sensed it because she turned around and jumped a little, slightly startled she said.

"Carlos"

He then reached around her stomach rubbing up to her breasts and said.

"Shhhhh, I been thinking about that little show you put on last night, and been fantasizing about you all week."

Bending her head she moans and deep mouth kisses him. I then backed away and let him work on her.

Watching him work her up was incredible, he pulled her bikini top up and was rubbing her tits with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other, he was bending her head back and whispering in her ear, she was moaning and saying yes as her hand made it's way towards his cock., she was rubbing and kissing him hard.

I then sat on the edge of the bed just watching and listening. After five minutes or so

He managed to strip all her clothes off and saying things like.

"You're a bad girl aren't you?"

" Yeahhh, I knew it, the first time I saw you, giving me little signals!"

Then he started talking in Spanish and I lost track of what he was saying? But I think she understood enough because was playing along, moaning and saying!

"Ohh yeahh, oewww yes!"

Then the whispering started, she stopped kissing him, and She turned looked at me with a smile, walked in front of me and bent over and started kissing me hard and rubbing my cock! After a couple of minutes of kissing she started moaning louder and she whispered in my ear.

"You are so fucking gorgeous!"

I then looked behind her and see Carlos on his knees with his head up to her ass, He must have been doing a pretty good job because she stated with the oh yeses, and the grunts that were so sexy.

She then went down on me, licking and sucking my cock occasionally looking me in the eyes and saying things like.

"You like this baby don't you, mmmm."

Next thing I see Carlos stand up, grab her hips, and with one thrust and a load groan he started fucking her slow, as he worked her she was breathing very heavy, and as he picked up the pace she stopped sucking me, instead laying her head on my lap and was just panting, meanwhile Carlos started talking saying things like.

"You dirty girl! You love this!"

As he pounded her harder she looked up at me and said

" I want you baby! I want you to fuck me!

I say, "I have a idea?"

I then get up and go into the bathroom grab the Vaseline, as I walk back to them she is still face down on the bed and Carlos is still pumping her. I tell him to stop and lie on his back and let her get on top and straddle you. As they take positions I see Carlos give me a funny look! I say.

"Move your body's to the end of the bed"

She then starts moving slowly up and down on his cock and slow kissing him, I then lube my cock up and position myself behind her and slowly worked my way in her ass. Little by little it slowly started to disappear and the familiar sounds of moaning that were echoing in my ears the night before where awaking again, and as I started working a rhythm I am sure half the hotel could hear her screams and moans?

As I pounded away she started screaming!

" OHH YES FUCK ME BABY"

And those familiar high pitch screams were common and frequent for the next fifteen minutes until she screamed.

"I can't take anymore "

So I pulled out and she climbed of off of Carlos whimpering like she just ran a twenty-mile marathon. Her body was spent. She turns over and says to me.

" Oh, that was incredible! I'm sorry but after I about my tenth orgasm it was starting to hurt!"

" Look at you! Your still hard1 why don't you go shower and I will meet you in there!"

As I stood in the shower I couldn't help but think I was falling for this women. I mean she is unbelievably sexy and adventurous, evil thoughts were in my mind, and the way she was saying things to me was making me believe that she was falling for me too!

When out of the blue the door opens to the shower. As she made her way in she kisses me on the lips and say's.

"I think I would like to spend a couple of weeks down by you? What do you think?

As she grabs my cock and starts jerking it and kissing me hard she then backs her head away still jerking my cock slowly and say's.

drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers
12