Paradise Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke30
brooke30
396 Followers

Back at the house William called a marina and got some information. He then suggested that we go to the city for a few days. "The sales rep said I could look over some boats and he'd take me out in any I wanted. He even said if I picked one out he'd give me some instructions. They sounded very good. They said they'd give me all the training I needed to handle a boat in the ocean. Even though it might take several trips back there before I feel comfortable going alone."

"Whatever you think is best dear," I told him. Then I recalled something I had heard on the local radio. "William, I heard on the radio that this is spring break week. We probably won't be able to get a room at a hotel."

William replied, "I'm sure that we can get a room. I don't think we'll be staying in the same place that the college kids stay."

"Oh, are you going to treat me?" I giggled.

"You bet."

William made all of the arrangements and in a few days we were pulling up to the fanciest hotel on the island.

"Will this do?" he asked with a grin.

"Well, I suppose I could get used to it," I replied in jest.

However when we got to the lobby we encountered some problems. The clerk waved his finger at us and said, "I'm sorry, but we don't give rooms to college students."

That brought a smile to my face. Did he think I was a college student? In any case William wasn't discouraged at all.

"We're not college students," he told the clerk.

"Yeah right" was the response he got back.

"No really," William replied, "we live on the island." With that William gave him our local address.

"Well I don't know," the clerk hesitated.

William next pulled open his wallet and handed him his American Express card. "Here, check me out. We really are from the island. There won't be any room damage, but I think you'll find out that we're good for it even if there was."

As the clerk headed back to an office William muttered a bit loudly, "Jeez, what's a guy gotta do to get a room in this place? Bring his mommy with him?"

He snickered as I quickly poked him in the rib with my elbow. "William!" I exclaimed as we both started to laugh.

It wasn't long before the clerk returned and very politely said, "Let's see, you requested the penthouse didn't you?" He motioned to a bellboy and directed him, "Take this couple to the penthouse suite." He handed William his credit card which he'd obviously checked and said, "Please, enjoy yourselves and have a good time as our guest."

It didn't take us long to unpack and I soon discovered that William was anxious to get to the marina to start checking out boats. I commented on several shops as we drove and told William I wouldn't mind checking out some of the local shops while he checked on boats. He told me that a lot of what he would be talking about today would be a bit technical so that I might as well enjoy myself and do some shopping. I could take the car and come back later and pick him up.

As we pulled into the parking lot I was amazed at all the beautiful boats. "They're all so pretty. I don't know how you'll decide!"

"Yeah, it might take awhile," William replied.

We entered the shop and a man came up to greet us. When he gave his name William told him, "I talked to you on the phone the other day. I'm William, and this is my wife, Cynthia."

My heart melted. It was the first time William had introduced me as his wife. I beamed with pride and excitement as I hugged his arm. It was our first introduction to the outside world as husband and wife and William had made it feel so natural. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him for making me feel so good. Unfortunately, the sales rep took over and it was time for me to depart. As I stepped to the car the rep yelled out, "Come back in two or three hours if that's okay." I nodded that that would be fine.

When I got back into the car I was suddenly on a mission. Although I had told William that I wanted to shop, there had been something else that had caught my eye as we had driven to the marina. We had passed a drugstore. There weren't any drugstores near the little village where we lived so we went without a lot of things. So now that I had the opportunity there was one thing I wanted to see if this drugstore had—a home pregnancy test. I was two weeks overdue for my period and was fairly certain that I was pregnant. I had almost said something to William but had promised myself that I wouldn't tell him anything until I was absolutely sure. I traced the route we had taken and found the drug store we had passed. It didn't take long for me to purchase a few items and head for the hotel.

Once I was back in our room I was a nervous fit just from being so anxious. I wasn't worried that I was or wasn't pregnant I just wanted to know which was the case. I followed the instructions for the pregnancy test and waited breathlessly for the results.

A big smile crept across my face. According to the test I was pregnant! I laughed, giggled and cried tears of joy. "Oh William, I love you," I said out loud to no one but myself. "I'm going to have your baby!"

I quickly hurried to the bedside table to get the local phone book. Even though the test said I was pregnant I wanted to make absolutely sure. I had passed a health clinic on the road and I looked up their number and gave them a call. They agreed to see me tomorrow and I knew I could go by there while William was looking at boats again. My only immediate concern was that I was so giddy that I was afraid William would figure I was up to something. I had to compose myself as I headed back out of the hotel and drove back to pick up William.

Pulling into the parking lot I waved at William and the sales rep. They headed to the car and I took a deep breath and asked, "Did you find one you like?"

"I've narrowed it down to three," William replied. "I want to go out in them tomorrow."

:"Sure honey, that would be great."

I scooted over and William got behind the wheel of the car. I cuddled up to him and he seemed to sense something. "Are you okay," he asked.

I thought quick and responded, "Oh honey, it was so nice when you introduced me as your wife. You don't know how nice that made me feel."

He put his arm around me and gave me a hug responding, "Well, you are my wife." I scooted closer to him and sighed.

As we drove back to town William said, "You know, we ought to take advantage of being here. There are a lot of fun night clubs. How would you like to go partying tonight?"

"I'd love that dear." I really wanted to go, but I was also somewhat relieved that we wouldn't be alone in the hotel room where I might blurt out the news that I was now aware of.

We had dinner in the hotel restaurant and then headed back to our room to get dressed to go out. I picked out an outfit that I hoped would blend in with the college girls. I was a bit nervous that I'd be side by side with them in the night clubs. I combed my hair so that it flowed fully down off my shoulders onto my back. I unpacked a little white half sweater and put it on over a white and purple-flowered bra. The sweater had a plunging neckline that exposed quite a bit of my breasts. It buttoned up with eight buttons between my breasts, and was cropped such that most of my mid-section wasn't covered. I next slipped on a ruffled lavender skirt that was loose and bouncy. I reached for some bikini panties but had a naughty thought. I wondered what William would think if I went without wearing any panties tonight. I had heard that some college girls do that and I thought well why not? I tossed the panties aside and headed out of the bedroom.

William looked at me and whistled. "Are you ready to go? You'll definitely be the prettiest and sexiest babe there."

I strolled over to him and whispered into his ear, giggling, "Flattery will get you everywhere mister."

We drove across town to a nightclub we had heard about. There was a long line waiting to get in. We parked our car and got in line. The place was packed with college students and I wondered again if I would be able to pull this off. The line moved along steadily. There was a group of four girls in front of us and six guys behind us. I chatted a bit with the girls while William talked with the guys.

One of the girls in front of me dropped her purse and objects started falling out of it and rolling around. She grabbed her cellphone and one of her friends grabbed her keys. A bottle of nail polish that had fallen loose started rolling toward me and I bent down to pick it up. At that exact moment a gust of wind appeared from no where and blew my skirt up. My naked butt and bald pussy were exposed to the guys in line behind us. I suddenly realized what was happening and stood up abruptly. I turned back to see a beaming William. Several of the guys were giving him the thumbs up.

He moved beside me and said softly, "No panties, that's hot. I like that."

"Well I didn't mean to put on a show for the whole neighborhood!"

"No harm done. And believe me, no one was complaining."

Nonetheless I was still too embarrassed to turn around and face the guys behind me. I could only wonder what their thoughts were. However I didn't have to wait long to hear one of their comments. William had turned back to them and one of them yelled out to him, "Your girlfriend is one hot mama." If he only knew, I thought as my face turned red, if he only knew. I stifled a giggle as the door opened for us to enter the nightclub.

We found a table and took a seat to the side of the stage where the band was playing. When it was time to order drinks I asked for a soft drink. William looked puzzled and asked if I was feeling okay. I told him I was thirsty from the warm night and only wanted a soft drink. I was relieved when he simply shrugged okay. Of course he had no idea that knowing that I was likely pregnant I didn't want a drink with alcohol.

The club got wilder as the evening progressed. It wasn't long before the DJ announced that there would be a wet t-shirt contest. I laughed knowing this was something that neither William or I had ever witnessed before. My laughter turned to surprise when all of a sudden I was being recruited to be a contestant in the contest.

"I can't do that!" I told the DJ.

"Go ahead, you can do it," William encouraged me.

I looked at him a bit surprised. "Do you want me to do it?"

"Well, only if you don't mind."

I could tell that he really wanted me to do it, and the crowd was chanting for me to go on stage, so I looked at William and said, "Well if it's what you want." His nod was all the prompting I needed. I winked at him and headed to the stage to join the other participants. All the while I was thinking, "There ain't no way I should be in this contest! I don't stand a chance with these young girls."

The DJ took us all backstage to a small room and told us to remove our shirts, blouses, tank tops or whatever and to put on white t-shirts the club furnished. Being the novice I was I started to put my t-shirt on while I still had my bra on. I saw the other girls taking off their bras and was relieved to see that they hadn't realized my mistake. I quickly took off my bra and slipped on the t-shirt.

There were about twenty-five of us competing in the contest. As we headed back to the stage the DJ announced that six of us would be winners, and that each winner would win one hundred dollars.

I watched as the contest started, not quite sure what to expect. As the first girl stepped up to the DJ he took a pitcher of water and poured it over her breasts. The t-shirt was immediately transparent. The girl waved her arms above her head showing off her breasts. I guessed that she was about a 34B and knew that if size was a deciding factor that I was in the running!

One by one the girls displayed their chests to the roar of the crowd. Finally it was my turn and I took a deep breath as I stepped closer to the DJ. I got the surprise of my life when he poured the water over my breasts. It was ice cold! I gasped and shivered and the crowd roared. My large dark areolas were instantly visible under the confines of the tight white t-shirt. But more than the fact that my breasts were so easy to see that I might as well have been topless was that the cold water had an immediate affect on my nipples. They started to stiffen and poke against the material, tenting the t-shirt much more than any of the younger girls had. The crowd was screaming, cheering and whistling as I walked from one end of the stage to the other. I looked over and found William in the crowd. He was smiling, proudly I think, and gave me two thumbs up. I smiled back at him, winked, and added a little bounce to my step. Of course this caused my large breasts to bounce up and down as I walked back to my place in line.

The judging was soon done. It was based on the response from the crowd and I was picked as one of the six winners. I figured the contest was over and started to leave the stage.

"Wait a minute," the DJ commanded, "you can't leave yet."

I was a bit puzzled as he walked over to me and said, "Now the six of you need to compete in the best tits contest."

I had a puzzled look on my face as he continued, "Yeah, you all need to go topless." He turned to the crowd and yelled, "You want to see these babes topless?"

Well of course they did. I started to resist but looked over at William and could tell he was okay with it and I thought well why not, they've pretty much seen my tits anyway. Plus my girlish pride had been pleased by being referred to as a babe.

The DJ took us to the back room again and gave us some instructions. He told us we would all need to remove our t-shirts. But then he told us we would need to remove our shorts or skirts too and parade on the stage in only our panties.

"I can't," I whispered to the DJ.

"Oh sure you can honey," he responded.

"No, I really can't," I pleaded.

He stepped closer to me and asked what the problem was. I hesitated and then told him I wasn't wearing any panties. He laughed and told me I wasn't the first one to use that excuse. Then he said it would be no problem, that the bar had panties they provided for just such occasions. He opened a drawer from which he retrieved a pair of sheer thong panties and told me to put them on.

I slipped off my skirt and put on the panties. The other five girls in the competition were now ready too. They all looked so young and I was a bit afraid that I'd embarrass myself competing against them. I casually glanced at each of them as I evaluated my competition. I quickly realized that I definitely had the largest breasts in the group. A couple of the girls were probably about 34B's, perhaps two were 36C, and a petite girl there was only about a 32B. I was suddenly proud of my 38D size but then wondered if the crowd would think they were too big.

Each contestant was called out to the stage individually. I could hear the crowd cheer as each girl paraded across the stage to the admiring gazes of the crowd. I was the last one to come out and when I came out on stage I was greeted by a roar. The DJ met me at the edge of the stage with a pitcher of water. I smiled at him, knowing what to expect this time. As he had before he poured cold water over my chest as the crowd cheered even louder. I was a bit surprised when he cupped my breasts and held them as he poured the water over them, since no one but William had touched me there for a long long time. In the excitement of the moment I was unaware that the water was running down over my body and down between my legs. What I also didn't realize was that the water running over the thong panties I was wearing was making them become transparent. As I walked across the stage my shaved pussy lips were easy to see. I looked at William who was cheering as loud as anyone and smiled meekly. I guessed he really liked seeing me on display. That thought encouraged me more and I mischievously put a bigger spring into my step. This of course again caused my tits to bounce even more, which inspired even more cheers.

The DJ told us all to lineup for judging, yelling out to the crowd, "Who's got the best tits?" As I stood there all kinds of thoughts ran through my mind. First of all, I couldn't really believe that I was basically nude in front of a large group of people. As I looked over at the other girls I was competing against I had several other thoughts.

I thought, "I wonder what they would think if they knew I wasn't an 18 to 21 year old college girl but a 33 year old, a 33 year old mother as a matter of fact! How would they feel about competing against me then!"

More thoughts flickered through my head, "I wonder what they would think about me not only being a mother, but a mother who lets her son fuck her!"

But the most intriguing thought for me was, "I not only wonder what they would think if they knew they were competing against a 33 year old, that is a mother who fucks her son, but that is also pregnant with her son's baby!"

I snapped back to reality as the DJ moved to me. The applause for me left no doubt that I was the overwhelming crowd favorite and I was declared the winner. I took the five hundred dollar prize and gave it to the other girls back stage, explaining to them that I didn't need the money. Then I dressed back into my skirt and sweater and went back out to greet William.

"Congratulations Cynthia," he called out to me.

I moved closer to him and put my arms around him. "I hope you didn't mind me being up there."

"I loved it," he said, "I always said you were the sexiest woman on the island and now I have proof." He held up a certificate the DJ had given him to give to me. It read, "Cynthia, Best Tits on the Island, Spring Break Gala."

"Hmmm, I guess I'll have to frame it," I joked. We both laughed and moved to the dance floor. We start dancing to the fast beat and I couldn't help but watch William staring at my tits as they bounced under my sweater.

"Like what you see?" I teased him. He knew what I was talking about and simply nodded his head.

The music changed to a slow song and he took me in his arms. In the dim light he let his hands roam over my body.

"Mmmm...that feels good honey." I pressed to him tighter as I felt his arms slide around me and pull me tighter to him. I could feel his stiff cock against me. I slipped my hand down between us and playfully squeezed his cock. "I can't wait for you to fuck me tonight dear." For the first time I saw him blush as I realized that the young couple dancing beside us had overheard me. "Oops, sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be sorry," he admonished me, "I don't mind anyone knowing I get to fuck the sexiest women here, the woman with the best tits on the island." He held me tight and then continued, "Are you ready to go back to the hotel?"

"Ready whenever you are."

We slipped out of the nightclub and got into our car. William decided to take a route back that would hug the coast for awhile. However he didn't realize that there was a drawbridge on the route, and just as we got to it we had to stop for it to rise up.

"Sorry, I didn't have any idea this was here," he told me.

"No problem." I scooted close to him and kissed his cheek. "Perhaps we can find some way to pass the time," I giggled.

We started making out like teenagers. It didn't take long for William's hands to start roaming over my body. He slipped a hand under my sweater and played with my breasts. Then he slid a hand under my skirt and fondled my pussy.

"Mmmmm," I moaned in his ear. Then I slipped my tongue into his ear and rolled it around. I could tell that even though he was surprised by the sensation that he found it pleasurable. And now it was my turn. I unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his jeans and slid his zipper down. I reached into to grasp his cock and was surprised. Just like me he hadn't worn any underwear!

brooke30
brooke30
396 Followers