Paradiso Ch. 10

Story Info
We head to the spa and I relive a sexy memory.
2k words
4.22
27.1k
11

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers

Day 3 Continued

Sara and I arrived at the spa a half an hour after leaving our room. It was still early and there weren't many people out in public fucking just yet, even though it was shaping up to be a beautiful day. We stopped only once to watch a foursome consisting of two men and two women, none of whom wore anklets. One pair was going at it missionary while the other was screwing doggy style. After a few minutes the girl being fucked from behind, a short, athletic brunette, announced that she wanted to change partners. Though it was somewhat less of a surprise than it would have been a couple of days ago, I was still slightly taken aback when the two women went into a sixty nine position and the man who had been fucking his girl doggy style started fucking the other man the same way.

Sara gave me a look. I knew what she was getting at. For a while she had wanted to include another man in our sexual play. If her pillow talk was more than just talk she had a thing for watching men fuck each other. She knew I wasn't gay, but she wasn't a lesbian either, but that didn't stop her from enjoying women from time to time. Watching the two men fucking made me think back to a time when Sara and I had played at B&D. Sara liked playing the submissive role well enough, but she played the role of domme with relish. I had fun with both roles, but I fed off her energy so since she liked playing domme so well, more often than not I played sub.

I had been tied to the bed, my hands cuffed to the headboard and my feet cuffed and spread apart and I wore an eye mask so I had no idea what was coming next. I laid there with strict instructions not to speak unless commanded to and not to move. Each time I broke the rules Sara would sting me on the thighs or stomach or chest with a black leather riding crop, hard enough to leave a red mark. My cock was hard and she stroked it slowly but I was not to cum until given permission. She spoke to me the whole time in a deep, lusty voice.

"You can feel him behind you. You can't see anything but you can hear his breathing and feel his heat. He pries your ass cheeks apart and soon you feel something big and smooth pressing against your tight asshole.

"You don't want to admit it but you know deep inside you want it. You love women. You love soft tits and tight pussies. But there's a fag side to you too. That's right. Deep inside there's a little... sissy... faggot...just waiting for a big, strong man to fuck him. It's ok. You can lie to yourself." She laughed a throaty laugh.

"You've been lying to yourself your whole life. But you know you have a craving for cock. You've beat off a hundred times to the thought of a man with a big hard cock taking you like the bitch you are. So tell yourself you're doing it for me if you want to, but I know the truth. You want a hot, muscular stud to turn you into his personal fuck toy.

"He pushes and pokes so hard against your asshole and you can't help it. Your anus opens up like a little flower and sucks in the head. You want it in there. All big and thick and hard and inch by inch it's disappearing inside you. Your asshole is stretched and your insides are being filled with hard cock. Then suddenly you hear someone in front of you. Another man is there and he presses a thick, hot cockhead to your lips. You open them up and take him in your mouth. You want this don't you?"

When I hesitated to answer the riding crop whistled down and landed with a crack across my thighs. A jolt of pain ran through me.

"Don't you?!" she asked again, more forcefully.

"Yes mistress." I answered.

"That's a good boy. The stiff cocks push and push from both ends until you think they might touch inside you, and it feels so fucking good doesn't it?" This time I didn't hesitate.

"Yes mistress."

"That's right. One big cock in your little man pussy. The other one fucking in and out of your sissy, faggot mouth. They fuck you long and hard until they both shoot their load. One fills up your ass with hot cum while the other sprays his jizz all over your queer tongue. You swallow every salty drop and love it.

"The hard dicks pull out of you, but just when you think it's over one of them takes off the blindfold and you see that the room is full. There are at least a dozen guys there, all big and toned; real alpha-males. All of them are naked and all have huge hard-ons. There are black guys with dicks like a forearm, white guys licking their lips and looking at you like the piece of meat you are, Hispanic dudes swaggering around and sneering at the little fag slut they're about to fuck. And I'm there too. I'm watching, and you had better do a good job. Every time your mouth is empty you're going to beg for another cock to suck, and every time one of them nuts in your mouth you're going to swallow every bit of their cream."

Her hand and her voice were driving me crazy, but I resisted the urge to move, to writhe, to pump my hips into her silky hand as it slowly stroked every sensitive inch of me.

"And every time your asshole is empty and you don't have a dick in your mouth, I want to hear you beg for more hard cock in your ass. I want to hear you say; I want another big cock. Please fuck my slutty little hole."

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to say it or not so I stayed quiet and the riding crop stung me across the chest.

"Say it!" Sara growled.

"I want another big cock." I obeyed. "Please fuck my slutty little hole."

I heard Sara get up from the bed and a moment later the leg restraints loosened, but then I felt them pull my legs up and back, so my knees went toward my chest; first the right, then the left. A moment later I felt fingers coated with something cold at my rear entrance. They slowly applied pressure until the sphincter gave way and two fingertips slid inside, loosening the muscles and spreading lubricant as they went. All the while her other hand continued slowly stroking my throbbing erection.

"They draw straws to see who gets to fuck you first. You're lucky because the winner doesn't have a very big cock. If one of the black dudes had won the draw you'd be in for a hurtin'." She giggled.

"Of course, little faggot slut that you are I bet it would be kind of a turn on; having your asshole ripped open by a big black horsecock. But the first one doesn't hurt too much as he shoves it up inside you. You feel your insides grip him tight as he slides through the last dude's cum. He starts fucking you, long and deep. His balls slapping against your ass as he gets ready fill you up with his hot spunk."

"When you're not busy sucking cock you tell the stud going to town on your faggot asshole; Please cum inside me. I want to have your baby."

This time I didn't hesitate to respond.

"Please cum inside me. I want to have your baby."

"And he gives you what you want. You feel his cock swell and jerk and finally his hot cum rises up from his balls, surges up every inch of his hard dick and blasts against your insides as he moans. You're his bitch; his little sissy cum slut and your ass exists to bring him and his friends off."

Sara slipped her fingers out of my asshole.

"Your gay, ass fucking lover pulls out of you. What do you say?"

"I want another big cock. Please fuck my slutty little hole."

I felt something bigger than fingers press at my asshole. It must have been one of Sara's toys. I gritted my teeth at the discomfort of entry, but Sara took her time and the pain never became so bad that I had to use our safe word.

As the toy moved further into my ass I realized that it was a hard rubber dildo with a curved tip. I had seen it before and I knew it was for stimulating her g-spot. Now she had it angled upward so that the tip would massage my prostate as Sara worked it into me.

"This time one of the black studs pulled the short straw. You pretend to be a little afraid but you know you've wanted this for a long time. You want your queer little pussy stuffed full of big, hard Mandingo dick. It feels like it's splitting you in half but you only moan because this is what you've dreamed of; being completely subservient to a giant black cock, being owned by these hot studs who want to fuck you like the slutty little bitch you are!"

Sara began to increase the pace of her stroking, both my erection and of the dildo in my ass.

"Stud after hot, hung stud uses your little slut mouth, and your little slut pussy for their pleasure. You're their cum dumpster. But finally one of them takes pity on you and while he's trying to get one last orgasm out of your sloppy, used up asshole, her reaches around and strokes your throbbing erection."

The pace of Sara's strokes quickened again.

"Poor little faggot slut, he whispers in your ear. You've spent your whole life fucking women when what you really are is a bottom bitch. You've nutted inside plenty of girls, and you like it well enough, but now that you know what it's like to have your ass owned by big, thick dicks like ours you'll never be able to cum again unless you have one crammed up your slutty asshole.

Sara's hand and her dildo moved faster. Now she was jerking and fucking me in earnest.

"Now cum for me, Gary. I want you to cum for me."

As Sara had taught me I squeezed my anal muscles and it caused the curved tip of the dildo to press into my prostate even harder.

The long, slow build-up of physical and mental stimulation finally spilled over and I stifled a moan so that only a choked grunt escaped my lips as the orgasm overtook me and I felt hot cum splash up my stomach and chest.

When my climax waned Sara eased the dildo from my ass and I suddenly felt empty. I then felt fingers wiping up the cum from my skin and a moment later I smelled it as she held her fingers an inch from my lips.

"You weren't supposed to make a sound." She scolded. "Now you're going to have to clean off my fingers."

I suddenly emerged from my reverie as Sara took my hand. We were back at Paradiso, nude in the morning sunlight. On the grassy lawn before us two women were eagerly licking at each other's clits while one man slid his cock up the asshole of another. The memory had left me with a raging hard-on. Sara glanced down at my cock and then at the fucking going on just a few feet away. She grinned impishly and then pulled me away, toward our destination, the spa.

I thought about all the times she had me fucking and being fucked by muscular, big dicked men in her pillow talk. She was buttering me up, getting me used to the idea. I still didn't think guys were attractive in the same way women were, and I wasn't sure I was ready yet to cross that line.

But maybe... maybe soon...

SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers