Paramedic Joe Gets Thanked

Story Info
Joe gets thanks for his services.
781 words
3.94
18.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paramedic Joe is getting caught up on paperwork after a busy shift. He looks up and sees a beautiful woman walking toward him, and wonders who she is.

"Are you Joe?" She asks.

"Yes, I am. What can I do for you?" Joe asks.

"A few days ago you helped someone in my family and I wanted to thank you."

"That's not necessary mam. I was just doing my job." Joe wasn't sure who she was talking about; the last few shifts were pretty busy. "Can you remind me who I helped?"

"You helped my son. He was in a car accident and you and your partner took care of him. You were kind to him and helped him get to the hospital. You were already gone by the time I got there, I just wanted to say thank you in person."

"You don't have to thank me; I was just doing my job." Joe tells her. He notices her breasts are very nice and then he sees her legs that won't quit, they seem to go on forever under her skirt, he looks closer and he can see the tops of her nylons peeking out from under a barely there skirt.

"I know, but I want to." She says as she comes closer to him and kisses his cheek as her hand reaches down to his dick and feels how hard he is. "I think you want me to, as well Joe."

Joe is surprised at how forward she is. "Let me show you my ambulance, mam." He leads her over to it and opens the back door. "Would you like to see inside?"

"Why yes, I would." She says with a smile as she steps up into the back.

Joe helps her up into the ambulance; he has her sit on the stretcher as he sits on the bench across from her. He reaches over and turns off the lights, thankful his partner is in the other room watching TV. As he moves back he leans in and kisses her gently on the lips. She brings her arms up around his neck so he can't move and kisses him thoroughly; she brings her hands around to undo the buttons on his uniform shirt. Joe moves his hands down to undo her blouse and feels the mounds of her breasts underneath the silk. He takes one in his hand and brings his mouth down to her nipple and begins sucking on it.

She moans "Oh, Joe that feels so good."

He slips her blouse off her shoulders and is amazed at how perfect her tits are. He takes one in each hand and buries his face in them; kissing them and making her nipples rock hard. He leans in closer as she spreads her legs apart; he can smell her sex and knows she is very wet. He lays her down on the stretcher as he moves one of his hands to her thigh and moves it up to her wet cunt and discovers she is not wearing any panties. Joe is rock hard with anticipation. He quickly takes off his uniform and climbs on top of her.

"Yes Joe, take me now." She says breathlessly as she pulls him down to her.

Joe thrusts his cock deep inside her and fills her up. She moans with pleasure. He begins slowly fucking her, as he sucks on her perfect tits. She clinches his cock tight inside her, Joe moans.

"Faster, Joe, faster. I want you to fuck me hard."

Joe fucks her faster and harder. He gets lost in the moment, in the rhythm of the movement. He forgets for a moment where they are. He leans in and kisses her hard their tongues intertwining. He takes her tits in his hands and squeezes them hard, she moans louder.

"Oh Joe, don't stop." She moans. "I am going to cum."

She screams his name as she cums, they cum together. Joe falls on top of her exhausted. He kisses her again, slowly this time.

He realizes he still doesn't know who she is or what her name is.

"Mam, that was an amazing 'thank you', but I need to get back to work."

"Yes, Joe, I know." She hands him her business card. "If you ever need me to thank you again, just call." She says as she dresses and opens the back door of the ambulance. "You have my number."

"Who was that hot woman, Joe?" his partner asks after she leaves.

"I have no idea. But it was a great fuck." Joe says as he walks away looking at the card with only a phone number on it.