Paranoid

Story Info
He goes online to cyber, gets something else.
2k words
3.06
32k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain slammed hard down on the little white sedan as it drove through the night.

David was tired. He'd had a long day at work and wanted to get home and relax. He hated working at a restaurant. God, how he hated it. People giving him attitude, people being downright annoying, but perhaps most of all his superiors. Taking orders from some uninteresting half wit and having to smile and nod.

He worked at the Red Lobster, and he couldn't stand it. Not a bad job for a twenty year old, but still... something else would be quite preferable.

After what seemed like an eternity driving through wall after wall of rain he recognized his street and finally his driveway. He drove up and parked, getting out to smile for the first time all day.

Independence. Ever since he'd moved out of his parent's home one thing he could always seek refuge in was his own home. Feeling better and better as he walked inside, he decided to go pour himself a drink and have a seat on his couch.

David was a slightly more sophisticated drinker than most men his age. Twenty year old college guys were chugging out of beer bongs and gulping down jack daniels, he was having moderate drinks of crown royal and eating dinner with riunite lambrusco.

After his first sip he looked over at the computer and thought that might be a perfect way to relax.. go on literotica or some place and find some equally tired and horny girl.

Shit, he was sold. He got up and turned the computer on, having a seat in front of it. He felt better already.

Once he got on he found himself at the name point. Damn. He was never any good at that. He didn't want to write some silly obnoxious name like "i've got a big dick" but at the same time who wants to talk to "music fan"? He hated this part. Eventually he settled on "Jeff". It wasn't his name, and it was the best he could come up with.

"Jeff" went on and hit up a few different girls, all either too busy or too arrogant to reply. He never understood that; you're on a goddamn cyber site, he'd think. What makes you so much better than me that you can't answer me?

He was getting a little annoyed when he found "Psique".

Jeff: Hi, what's up

Psique: hi there

Ah, he thought. A response.

Jeff: How are you?

She hadn't acknowledged the fact that he'd asked her a question. Too many people used "how's it going" and "what's up" as greetings and not questions. It got on his nerves.

Psique: kind of tired, really... you?

Jeff: Me too, more or less.. I just got off work, you?

Psique: yeah, actually i did too... long day

Jeff: Same here.. looking for a little relaxation, you might say

Psique: :)

This wasn't going too badly, he thought. She seemed cool enough, and in the same boat as well.

Jeff: So tell me a little about yourself

Then the screen went dead for about a minute and a half. Fuck. If she was gone or with someone else already... it seemed as though the guys with the "hey baby, let's fuck" routine did much better than guys like him. He just didn't fit in with most, and he understood them even less.

Jeff: Are you busy?

David sighed and got up to pour himself another drink. It looked like it wasn't going to happen now. When he came back, however, he saw that she'd replied.

Psique: haha i'm just getting a shitload of pms..

A wave of relief caught him. He sat back down smiling slightly as he began to type back.

Jeff: Well if you're busy I'd hate to be a bother is all

Psique: honey, if you were to keep talking to me, i'd like it just fine

Jeff: That's a relief.. i was thinking the same thing

Psique: giggles

David never thought much of typing verbs like that in chat, but right now he thought it was cute as hell.

Jeff: Well anyways... newayz, as the kids say.. what are you into?

Psique: giggles... the kids..

Jeff: You're into kids?

Psique: haha nooooo

Jeff: Hmm...

Psique: repeating what you said...

Jeff: suuure you are

Psique: lol

There was another thing that bothered David; acronyms in chat. lol, rofl, lmao, brb, all that shit. He hated it. Once again, in this case, he was loving it.

Jeff: so what's on your mind?

Psique: frankly dear my mind is on sex

He felt a little pang in his pants at this.

Jeff: What do you like?

Psique: i love to suck cock

He felt it again, stronger this time. Time to cap his night.

Jeff: Really

Psique: crawlin in your lap

Psique: kissing your neck

Jeff: Wrapping my arms around you

Psique: rockin my hips against you

Psique: unbuttoning your shirt.. kissing your chest

Jeff: Running my hands up and down your back

Psique: kissing down your stomach

Dear lord, he thought. Here it comes.

Psique: unzipping your pants

Psique: pulling you out

Jeff: God that feels good

Psique: jacking you a little.. giving the tip a kiss

Psique: breathing heavily on it

Jeff: mmm

He didn't know what else to go with but "mmm". This girl was hot.

Psique: squeezing a little on you

Psique: licking at the tip

Goddamn, this girl knew all the right things to say, it seemed.

Jeff: Getting so hard

Psique: lowering my mouth... taking you in..

Psique: swallowing you

Psique: my tongue moves all over your cock... tasting it

Jeff: fuck

David almost didn't notice himself masturbating faster and harder every time she said something, and he might not have had he not been about to cum.

"Shit."

His cock shot a couple wads into a thankfully prepared tissue. Once his orgasm subsided, he felt embarassed that he'd gone so fast cybering. He walked up to throw the tissue away and came back to find a new message.

Psique: god, you came already?

He was a little startled by this.

Jeff: No, no, keep going... you're really good at it

Psique: please. you just came into some tissue and ran off to throw it away

...What?

Jeff: What the hell are you talking about?

Psique: I can see you

He froze at this. He looked at the window in the kitchen from which he was clearly visible and saw nothing; there was too little light. Still, he decided to call her bluff.

Jeff: I haven't the slihtest fucking idea what you're tlaking about

He was mispelling his words. He was trying not to, but he was getting a little nervous.

Psique: okay, well let me make it a little more clear... give me your email

What?? Fuck no.

Jeff: No way

Psique: c'mon.. it'll be fun...

Quickly David went to yahoo and implemented a new email account. As he did this he continued talking so she wouldn't suspect as much.

Jeff: fine... but what kind of fun are we talking about here?

Psique: you'll see

Jeff: i don't even get a hint?

Psique: you'll like it

By this time he was done.

Jeff: okay, it's diamonddogs01@yahoo.com

Psique: ...strange... whatever

Psique: give me a sec

He waited impatiently. He kept looking over at the window, getting a little jumpy. After a while he figured that maybe she was just being silly. After all, she had been right, maybe she'd called him on it. He was just being paranoid. Yeah. That's all it was. Now that he'd calmed himself, he awaited her email.

Psique: alright, there you go

Jeff: cool, let's see

He signed back in and saw the inbox link with a 1 next to it. He clicked on it and saw the subject "Check this out" and clicked on it. The email had no words, just a picture of him masturbating into a tissue, taken from the left angle, where the window was.

David broke into a cold sweat. What the hell could he do now. Maybe she wanted to talk.

Jeff: okay, um..

He had no idea how to mask his terror.

Psique has signed off.

Shit! He was screaming in his head. What could he possibly do now? There was some crazy bitch outside his house. maybe even inside now. Maybe even a guy. Shit shit shit. He shut off the computer and zipped up his pants. He had to search the house, and then outside.

He had no real weapons, only half of a broom handle. He picked it up and slowly walked through the house.

David slowly crept out of the living room into the kitchen, just behind the wall. Inch by inch the kitchen was revealed to him. Once in, he quickly switched on the porch light and threw open the curtain. Opening the slide glass door, he darted his head out, looking left and right. He looked down to see a laptop and a camera, with a pair of used latex gloves on the keyboard. hurriedly he closed and locked the door and continued moving through the house.

He crept into the hallway, the silence practically crushing. He felt beads of sweat on his head, but didn't risk removing his hands from the broom handle to wipe them.

He kicked the bathroom door open and saw that the window in there was open. Then he felt the sap hit him in the back of the head and consciousness left him.

Strange visuals haunted him. Discordant music flowed through his mind and everything seemed incredibly abstract. His daze gradually wore off and he found himself on the floor of his hallway. The bathroom door was open and he saw the broken window. He slowly got to his feet when someone kicked him.

"Noo!!"

A loud voice boomed throughout the house. His vision raced over the hallway, but nothing was there. He saw but a quick blur running about.

"Ugh."

David awoke to the aroma of ammonia. He looked and in front of him was a girl he would've found attractive in another place and time. Very cute, long blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a perfect complexion. She was dressed in short cut offs and a tight fitting shirt that exposed her navel. She was barefoot.

He then tried to move and found himself severely restrained. He was adhered to a wall, completely nude.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully.

"What the fuck is going on..."

"Oh come on!" the girl said, in a cutesy school girlish manner. "Let's have some fun!"

With that she took his dangling cock into her mouth and began sucking on him gingerly.

Despite the undeniable pleasure her hot little mouth gave him, he resisted.

"You.. have to... let me go!"

She ignored him, still licking away at him inside her mouth. He was getting very hard very fast. Little moans escaped him every moment or so as she continued.

"Look, you... you.. crazy-"

She bit him before he could finish. Not so hard as to draw blood, but certainly enough to earn a pained yelp. She began to cup his balls as she continued.

"God.. please..."

She pulled away, her hand still on his testicles. "Jesus! I thought you wanted to have fun! You are sooooooo boring."

At the she pulled on his balls. Hard. He began to scream as she tugged violently on them. She laughed.

"Don't be silly! Noone can hear you!" She mocked him. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Out of nowhere she pulled a small blade out and castrated him. David screamed and screamed, until she tired of the sound and stuffed his severed genitalia into his mouth. The last thing he saw was the six or seven other guys adhered to the wall in the same fashion as he, dead or dying with their own cock in their mouth.

"You know, you guys are all the same," she went on. "You SAY you want fun, but when it comes along, you get all scared. 'Oh please, oh please, let me go'. Well fuck you. You're boring, just like the rest. I'm going to go find me a real man."

With that she took her blade and sliced him on the inside of both of his thighs and left, leaving him to bleed to death. The last thing David saw was the girl scooping up her laptop and camera and walking out the door.